Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Today 09:07 PM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:03 PM
Judge, Jury, and...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 09:01 PM
you're gonna go far, kid...
Last post by Mica
Today 08:56 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 08:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2017, 04:29 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Thank you, Ivorypaw." He said, eyes glistening a moment at the comment. She was his first apprentice, and he swore to Starclan he'd do his best. The tom blinked and looked to the white shecat as she asked him to demonstrate his name. "Snarlfang. I am Snarlfang." He said slowly before he started the demonstration. He snarled loudly then flicked his tail to his fangs. He repeated the action once again, just to make sure his apprentice understood.
Ivorypaw purred, seeing her name on his maw. The she-cat flicked her tail and straitened up. Her gaze fixed intently on his lips as he spoke his name. She flinched and drew back a moment as he snarled, then realized that he was actually demonstrating his name, and wasn't angry with her. Growl? Hiss? No, that looked more like a snarl. So snarl... Her bi-colored eyes watched his next moment eagerly. He was gesturing to his teeth. Snarlteeth? Hmm, that sounded weird, even in her head. "Snarltooth? Snarlfang? Snarl...teeth?" Ivorypaw asked herself in a soft voice, wondering which one was it. Or if she was even on the right track.

Last edited by Undercover; November 16th, 2017 at 04:30 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 05:47 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw purred, seeing her name on his maw. The she-cat flicked her tail and straitened up. Her gaze fixed intently on his lips as he spoke his name. She flinched and drew back a moment as he snarled, then realized that he was actually demonstrating his name, and wasn't angry with her. Growl? Hiss? No, that looked more like a snarl. So snarl... Her bi-colored eyes watched his next moment eagerly. He was gesturing to his teeth. Snarlteeth? Hmm, that sounded weird, even in her head. "Snarltooth? Snarlfang? Snarl...teeth?" Ivorypaw asked herself in a soft voice, wondering which one was it. Or if she was even on the right track.
Snarlfang cursed silently in his head when he saw his apprentice flinch back away from him. Mouse-dung! I should have warned her first. Or something. His upset expression faded immediately as she looked at him eagerly, softly whispering her guesses. He wanted to nod as she said Snarlfang, but figured it might be hard for Ivorypaw to pick out which one he was nodding to. Snarlfang closed his eyes a moment before flicking them back open. The tom had an idea.

"Wait right here." He said for a moment, wondering if she could hear him or not. He sniffed the air, he needed to find a snake. The only way he knew to get Ivorypaw to not guess tooth or teeth would be a snake. Lucky for the tom, a small rat snake was in the grass nearby. The ginger cat pounced on it and killed it swiftly. He picked it up and brought it back towards Ivorypaw. He pried open its jaws carefully, revealing the snake's fangs. He snarled again before flicking his tail to one of the snake fangs. "Snarl-fang." He said slowly. He would still be happy if she got his name mostly right even. Snarlfang was just happy he was finding a way to communicate with his apprentice, and teach them.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Mayflower
Rainflower was her name, that bag ‘o fleas. I can’t believe my darn mentor is asking me to change her moss and remove her ticks and fleas. I, Dawnpaw is asked to go near the bags ‘o fleas. What is becoming of Shadowclan! she turned her nose upright and walked in with moss rather discusted as she threw moss on the den” I’m changing your moss and dealing with your ticks and fleas.” she grumbled discust filled her voice.
@Duststorm

Acornfall is practically an apprentice. Why is he in the elder’s den. I hate them. Why don’t they just suffer on their own in camp. We can’t prevent them from death...She stalked over to him. Rather unhappily
Rainshadow looked up at the apprentice incredulously. Why was she so beat up over changing moss. "Well, I don't have any ticks or fleas, and if I did, I wouldn't need you to groom me. I'm still alive, after all. And as for moss, that's very kind of you."
(Sorry it's short aaa)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; November 17th, 2017 at 04:28 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Dawnpaw forced a smile and pulled the dry moss out and replaced it with fresh moss,” Did I miss any that is under you?” She asked pretending as if she were happy about it, when truthfully she wan’t.
Rolling out of his nest, the elder remained on his belly as he intently focused on the nest, scouring every inch to make sure there were no stale pieces of moss. "Hmm, no, I think you got them all! Thank you." He meowed curtly, rising slowly to his paws. He wobbled slightly as he rose, but caught his balance almost instantly. Giving his chest a few swift licks, Acornfall directed his attention to Dawnpaw and tilted his head towards the entrance of the den. "Could you grab a piece of prey for me? We can share it in here."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:07 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Ivorypaw purred, "your welcome!" She flicked her tail. "Job done?" The she-cat asked, looking at her friend curiously.
He paused,” We need to leave it in the log.” He dropped it in the log and glanced at her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Rainshadow looked up at the apprentice incredulously. Why was she so beat up over changing moss. "Well, I don't have any ticks or fleas, and if I did, I wouldn't need you to groom me. I'm still alive, after all. And ass for moss, that's very kind of you."
(Sorry it's short aaa)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Rolling out of his nest, the elder remained on his belly as he intently focused on the nest, scouring every inch to make sure there were no stale pieces of moss. "Hmm, no, I think you got them all! Thank you." He meowed curtly, rising slowly to his paws. He wobbled slightly as he rose, but caught his balance almost instantly. Giving his chest a few swift licks, Acornfall directed his attention to Dawnpaw and tilted his head towards the entrance of the den. "Could you grab a piece of prey for me? We can share it in here."
Dawnpaw glanced at Rainshadow,” Will do.” She meowed rather unhappily. She paused,” So I can get all the stale moss, would you mind standing up. For me?” She asked politely, I hate making the elder’s stand up. It’s unfair.

Dawnpaw glanced at Acornfall,” I can do that. What kind of prey do you prefer. Mouse, vole, squirrel, frog, rabbit, bird?” She asked as after all her mother taught her that if your going to do a job it’s best done right.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2017, 09:43 AM

Quote:
He paused,” We need to leave it in the log.” He dropped it in the log and glanced at her.
Ivorypaw copied him, dropping her load I tom the log. "That was fun!" She declared, eyes bright. The the Molly dipped her head. "Thanks for letting me help you, Elmleaf."
Old November 17th, 2017, 09:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Ivorypaw copied him, dropping her load I tom the log. "That was fun!" She declared, eyes bright. The the Molly dipped her head. "Thanks for letting me help you, Elmleaf."
Elmleaf smiled,” No, thank you.” He purred, after all apprentice duties weren’t his responsiblity anymore. (Does she like him? IDK if she does. I think Elmleaf does just a little)

Old November 17th, 2017, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Elmleaf smiled,” No, thank you.” He purred, after all apprentice duties weren’t his responsiblity anymore. (Does she like him? IDK if she does. I think Elmleaf does just a little)
"See ya later!" She purred back, smiling. ((You'll just have to find out...lol, just kidding. She likes him as a friend right now.)
Old November 17th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

( @Bloody Bandit )
Meadowpaw woke up in her nest in the apprentice's den. The young molly stood up, stretching her back legs. I wonder what's going to happen today? Maybe I'll be able to go out of camp. I hope so. I'm so sick of staying in camp. The apprentice sat in her nest, wrapping her bushy tail on top of her paws.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; November 17th, 2017 at 04:41 PM.
Closed Thread