Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How's your pfp?
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:40 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:30 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:19 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 08:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Duststorm

Acornfall is practically an apprentice. Why is he in the elder’s den. I hate them. Why don’t they just suffer on their own in camp. We can’t prevent them from death...She stalked over to him. Rather unhappily
A yawn escaping his maw, the elder lounged in his nest, limbs splayed out in what looked like an uncomfortable position. The warmth from his nest was intoxicating, lulling him into a half-sleep as he was sheltered from the crisp leaf-fall air. Purring quietly to himself, Acorn extended a forearm far in front of him and rolled onto his back. "Mmmmm.." A satisfied grunt sounded from his throat.

The warm silence seemed to last forever until the scuffling of small paws caused the elder to roll onto his side, sleepy emerald eyes focused on the entrance of the den as an apprentice made their way over. Taking note of their less than excited expression, Acornfall flicked his tail in acknowledgment and gave a warm smile. "Hello there, what can I do for you?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]

Last edited by Dust; November 16th, 2017 at 08:25 AM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 08:42 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
A yawn escaping his maw, the elder lounged in his nest, limbs splayed out in what looked like an uncomfortable position. The warmth from his nest was intoxicating, lulling him into a half-sleep as he was sheltered from the crisp leaf-fall air. Purring quietly to himself, Acorn extended a forearm far in front of him and rolled onto his back. "Mmmmm.." A satisfied grunt sounded from his throat.

The warm silence seemed to last forever until the scuffling of small paws caused the elder to roll onto his side, sleepy emerald eyes focused on the entrance of the den as an apprentice made their way over. Taking note of their less than excited expression, Acornfall flicked his tail in acknowledgment and gave a warm smile. "Hello there, what can I do for you?"
Dawnpaw stared at Acornfall Ugh. An elder. she forced a smile,"Apprentice duties. Do you need prey, moss changed, ticks removed, fleas removed..." She finished half-hoping he'd fall asleep and she could leave.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 16th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Mama Dust

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
daypaw followed along, shivering slightly at the cold. they didnt have thick fur like most cats, their fur what thin and frail, close to their body. if they ate more this would change, but for right now they were freezing. but they had a cat to treat, and thats what they would do. sighing in contentment at the sun against their skin they returned acronfalls smile with a smaller one. once settled in their part of the clearing, they went through what they had done before. ¨okay, im going to have you balance yourself on two legs from one side of your body to test if you can balance yourself, just as a review. if you can do that, we can possibly move on to basic warrior training moves.¨
Taking a deep breath, Acornfall gave himself a determined shake and slowly lifted his right forepaw and hind leg. A frustrated whimper left his throat as he wobbled slightly, his claws extending into the soft earth below him. It was difficult, but he managed to hold his balance for a few moments before returning his limbs to the ground. Pride radiated from the tom's pelt, his formerly weary expression now an intoxicating smile that stretched from cheek to cheek. "I feel incredible right now! You saw that right?!" The elder vibrated with excitement, his tail curled up straight into the air. It wasn't surprising that the progress had been going so well. Acorn's whiskers had completely healed by now and with the effort the two had been putting into his training, Acorn was well on his way back to his warrior status. "What now?" He purred, eyes flooded with excitement.

Old November 16th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Mama Dust

Quote:
Dawnpaw stared at Acornfall Ugh. An elder. she forced a smile,"Apprentice duties. Do you need prey, moss changed, ticks removed, fleas removed..." She finished half-hoping he'd fall asleep and she could leave.
He purred quietly in amusement. "I guess you're doing something for me then. Hmm..." The feline thought for a moment, his gaze directed to the roof of the den. He didn't seem to have any fleas or ticks -- even if he did, Acorn still felt awkward letting apprentices groom him. He was perfectly capable of doing it himself, he was only thirty-two moons. Tilting his head to the side, Acornfall dipped his head, an idea brewing in his mind. "I have a few pieces of moss that have dried out, not very comfortable to sleep on, but why don't we share some prey together?" He meowed politely, returning her forced smile with an even brighter one.

Old November 16th, 2017, 09:47 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
He purred quietly in amusement. "I guess you're doing something for me then. Hmm..." The feline thought for a moment, his gaze directed to the roof of the den. He didn't seem to have any fleas or ticks -- even if he did, Acorn still felt awkward letting apprentices groom him. He was perfectly capable of doing it himself, he was only thirty-two moons. Tilting his head to the side, Acornfall dipped his head, an idea brewing in his mind. "I have a few pieces of moss that have dried out, not very comfortable to sleep on, but why don't we share some prey together?" He meowed politely, returning her forced smile with an even brighter one.
Dawnpaw forced a smile and pulled the dry moss out and replaced it with fresh moss,” Did I miss any that is under you?” She asked pretending as if she were happy about it, when truthfully she wan’t.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 16th, 2017, 11:40 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Snarlfang smiled as Ivorypaw copied his movements. "You're doing really great. I am going to just still your tail. We don't want to alert prey we are here." He said slowly, flicking his own tail on hers until she stopped swishing it. He had a feeling she couldn't hear it, but it also could be excitement. "There, you're doing a proper hunters' crouch." He meowed with a tinge of happiness. He flicked an ear at a fly, looking to Ivorypaw for her reaction.
Ivorypaw nodded, stilling the twitch of her white tail as he rested his own on it to help. The she-cat looked up at him and smiled. "You're a good mentor." She meowed, watching the fly buzz away. Even though she knew it would be hard to teach a cat like her, Ivorypaw was happy that he was up to the job. She blinked for a moment, studying him. "What is your name, really?" She never recognized when cats said his name, and she didn't remember meeting him before she lost her hearing. "Could you demonstrate it?" She rembered how Elmleaf had shown her his name warrior name when he had earned it a few days ago. He had to simply point at a leaf on the ground. Hopefully it wouldn't be too hard for her mentor to show his.

Last edited by Undercover; November 16th, 2017 at 11:41 AM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 11:42 AM

Quote:
He pointed at a leaf,” My suffix.”
Ivorypaw nodded. "Elmleaf?" She twitched an ear as a breeze wafted up her fur. "I like it!"
Old November 16th, 2017, 12:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw nodded. "Elmleaf?" She twitched an ear as a breeze wafted up her fur. "I like it!"
He nodded,” Thanks!”

Old November 16th, 2017, 12:37 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw nodded, stilling the twitch of her white tail as he rested his own on it to help. The she-cat looked up at him and smiled. "You're a good mentor." She meowed, watching the fly buzz away. Even though she knew it would be hard to teach a cat like her, Ivorypaw was happy that he was up to the job. She blinked for a moment, studying him. "What is your name, really?" She never recognized when cats said his name, and she didn't remember meeting him before she lost her hearing. "Could you demonstrate it?" She rembered how Elmleaf had shown her his name warrior name when he had earned it a few days ago. He had to simply point at a leaf on the ground. Hopefully it wouldn't be too hard for her mentor to show his.
"Thank you, Ivorypaw." He said, eyes glistening a moment at the comment. She was his first apprentice, and he swore to Starclan he'd do his best. The tom blinked and looked to the white shecat as she asked him to demonstrate his name. "Snarlfang. I am Snarlfang." He said slowly before he started the demonstration. He snarled loudly then flicked his tail to his fangs. He repeated the action once again, just to make sure his apprentice understood.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 16th, 2017, 04:23 PM

Quote:
He nodded,” Thanks!”
Ivorypaw purred, "your welcome!" She flicked her tail. "Job done?" The she-cat asked, looking at her friend curiously.
Closed Thread