Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:52 AM
Kestrelpaw training:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:48 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:29 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM

Old November 11th, 2017, 04:28 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default ☆☽☾☆ Can't Help Falling in Love ☆☽☾☆

☆☽☾☆ Can't Help Falling in Love ☆☽☾☆

Part One : The Bachelor

Stoneclaw was just your generic warrior. He wasn't special in any way; he didn't have a terrible history, nor did he have an amazing one. It was average, just like his name. Stoneclaw wasn't too big, or too small; his fur wasn't colorful, just simply grey; he didn't have amazing fighting skills, or an affinity for healing. He was just another nameless face in a crowd of ThunderClan cats. He didn't feel strongly about the current political events going on between the clans; both WindClan and ThunderClan had their own reasons to hate each other. He didn't want to go to battle, but he had no choice in the matter; he was a warrior, meant to follow Snowstar's orders blindly without any question. There was no personality, either. He wasn't playful, wasn't energetic; but he wasn't introverted or lazy. He wasn't depressed, but he was content. He did, however, have a few friends. Wavecrash @Royal Fiddler was always trying to get him to do things he didn't like. Such as interacting with spiders, which he was deathly afraid of. (Probably the only shred of personality in him.)Nighthawk @Sasukewolf (madness) was always trying to set him up with someone- female or male, it didn't matter to Nighthawk. They just wanted him to be happy. And finally, Sablefur @Zero to Hero . They were the complete opposite of Stormclaw; while Stormclaw was simply your average warrior, Sablefur was dynamic and amazing in every way. The group of friends were as close as friends could be; and without them, Stormclaw would have faded into the background completely.

Unfortunately for the warrior, his friends were persistent. And with the battle coming up, their efforts in trying to get Stoneclaw to be happy have doubled. Wavecrash, in an attempt to get him out of his comfort zone, has teamed up with Nighthawk and Sablefur to set Stoneclaw up on a blind date. And so, the hunt for the perfect mate for Stoneclaw began. They had to be female; the three wanted Stormclaw to have kits. They had to like what Stoneclaw liked; that way it was likely for them to hit it off. And finally, they had to have personality; because without it, they would not be able to drag Stoneclaw out of his comfort. And they found them. Serenityfrost @Teggy was exactly what they needed... but so was Sparkstorm @FadingEchoes and [Love Interest 3]. With three very interested and eligible mollys, the three friends had no other choice but to introduce them to Stoneclaw one at a time, wondering if either would catch his eye.

And after a single date with each, it was determined that none did. Unfortunately, the trio of ladies were not going to give up, and so the situation spiraled out of Stoneclaw's and his friend's control. Romance attempt after romance attempt ensued; the three were clambering for Stoneclaw's attention, of which Stoneclaw was blissfully ignorant. Finally, though, Sparkstorm managed to get through to Stoneclaw and the two began to talk. Serenityfrost and [Love Interest 3] were disappointed and stopped trying to catch Stoneclaw's attention; Sparkstorm was elated that she now had her crush all to herself.

Part 2 : An Unexpected Surprise

Sparkstorm and Stoneclaw were close. The female had given Stoneclaw's life a spark, a reason to be more than just content. Stoneclaw had given the molly everything she wanted; love, and a family. That's right- Sparkstorm was expecting kits. Stoneclaw's kits. Brokenfur @Fuzzyfeline was overjoyed, fussing over Sparkstorm like she was her own daughter; Bearstrike @Undercover was silently proud of his son. It seemed as if these two had their own paradise, the outside world kept out by a bubble. Then, the news from the Gathering came. Injured warriors dragged in the deceased, and the buzz about the war with WindClan picked up. Stoneclaw would be called to battle with his peers, leaving Sparkstorm behind to raise the kits with the possibility that they wouldn't know their father. As such, Stoneclaw spent almost all of his time with Sparkstorm in an attempt to make sure that if he were to die, he would die with both of them happy with each other. However, tragedy strikes; right as the battle begins, and Stoneclaw has left with the rest of the battle, Sparkstorm dies during childbirth, bearing four healthy kittens and one still-born kit. With Stoneclaw fighting with every tooth and claw in an attempt to get home to his mate and Sparkstorm dead, it seemed as if life would crumble for the family.

Returning home from the battle, Stoneclaw enters the nursery only to find [Queen 1] [Queen 2] [Queen 3] and (maybe) Caliapaw (if @Lonestar23 is alright with it) attempting to keep the kits alive and mourning the dead queen. A broken heart is formed, shattered from the loss of his mate and barely held together by the sight of four healthy kittens.

|| Form ||

- Without Link -

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Clan-
Role Wanted-
Personality-
Roleplay Sample-
Other-

- With Link -

Name + Link-
Role Wanted-
Roleplay Sample-
Other-

Last edited by rubinaito; November 16th, 2017 at 10:28 PM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 05:38 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ☆☽☾☆ Can't Help Falling in Love ☆☽☾☆

Name + Link- Bearstrike
Role Wanted- Stoneclaw's Father (I can change his age if needed)
Roleplay Sample- Here
Other- This looks really good @Rubinaito

Last edited by Undercover; November 11th, 2017 at 05:52 PM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 05:47 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Name + Link- Sablefur
Role Wanted- Friend 3
Roleplay Sample- See Kila's Wanderings (West)
Other- I feel like her personality fits (And her gender is even opposite of his XD)

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:17 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name- Mousekit
Age- Unborn
Gender- Female
Clan- Thunder/Star
Role Wanted- (Stillborn) kit if that's a role
Personality- Skittish, shy, and quiet for the most part.
Roleplay Sample-
Quote:
The scent of ThunderClan washed over Starrycreek, and she didn't pull back like she used to as Starrypaw. The scent was familiar to her now, but she still preferred ShadowClan's scent. She giggled at her apprentice's enthusiasm, following him. She stopped at the boarder, the scent fresh. They must have put fresh scent markers. She was careful to not place a paw over the markers, having respect for the Code. "Be careful not to step over the boarder, I don't see any patrols, but we don't want any accidental conflict." She mewed to Hollypaw.
Other- Excuse for rping in StarClan for once!

@Rubinaito
Old November 12th, 2017, 12:42 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Bump
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:28 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; November 13th, 2017 at 06:32 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:50 PM
The Madness King

Hmmm
What role would you like me to be?
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:55 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hmmm
What role would you like me to be?
Any role is good!

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:58 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

. Name-
Serenityfrost
Age-
21 moon
Gender-
Female
Clan-
Same as Stoneclaw
Role Wanted-
3rd best friend? Or maybe one of his lovers?
Personality-
Serenity is a very over hyper and flirtuous she cat. She loves the spotlight and wants all eyes on her. She can be a bit of a narccist and think she looks very pretty. But she also has a tempter that is on a pin trigger and tends to have an attitude.
Roleplay Sample-
Serenityfrost stood in front of her sister as she talked on and on and on about about the tom she had met. Vitalitysurge honestly didn't care much for her sisters interest in toms and preferred to keep quiet.
"I just can't believe that cat had the nerve to intrup me like that! " the narccist she cat said with an attitude.
Other-
Nope

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:11 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Name-
SparkStorm
Age-
20 moons(Can change)
Female
Clan-
ThunderClan
Role Wanted-
Love interest 2/Mate 1
Personality-
Playful
Fond of games and amusement; lighthearted.
Flirty
Suggesting or expressing a playful attraction.
Dedicated

Devoted to a task or purpose; having single-minded loyalty or integrity.
Caring
Displaying kindness and concern for others.
Intelligent
Having or showing intelligence, especially of a high level.
Roleplay Sample-
Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
She shrugged indifferently, "The birds that frequent my nest are rather easy prey." Essie said, her tail tip twitching as she thought of the past prey she had captured. She listened with great interest as he recalled his travels, "I must say travel does intrigue me." She admitted. Her yellow gaze fell upon him as he commented on how he thought himself uninteresting, "I think you're very interesting." She said earnestly, her eyes ablaze with passion. Her ears twitched as he inquired about her, "Well, I haven't yet." She said, "Though I've always fancied myself going off on great adventures, seeing the wide open spaces, and all else life has to offer." She said wistfully, "Yes... I'd love to. But I'm afraid I can't leave my housefolk, they've cared far too much for me to simply abandon them. For very long anyway." Essie said with great conviction. "I'd have to be tempted with something greater than simply travel to leave them." She said intensely, "Perhaps if I had the correct traveling partner." She purred, shuffling her paws.

Other-
If the RP example is confusing, it's because it's one side of a conversation.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; November 13th, 2017 at 10:20 PM.