Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:54 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Peril
Today 10:53 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM

Old October 16th, 2017, 05:49 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip gave a nod, relaxing her shoulders as he himself seemed to relax his posture. She was glad the tom hadn't attacked her; as he said, it was open land. Seastones belonged to no cat. She had wondered how I thought was possible that she had encountered another cat; often when she came to Seastones, and it wasn't a gathering evening, she was alone.

She drew in the scent of pines, appreciating the sweet tang. The pines were always so neat smelling; similar slightly to her own leafy smell. Shallowskip gave a small nod as Tigerslash gave his name. A worry crease appeared on her orange tabby forehead. Why did he look so...weird? Was- oh no! She said something wrong. Quickly recalling what Shen had actually said, Shallowskip blinked. Oops. That was a mistake.

"That's a nice name." She meowed slowly, making sure she got her words correct. "Um...I don't be meant to be rude...but I never encountered another cat here when it's not gathering time. Not that I regret meeting you. I was just curious why." Wow. She sounded very weird. Shallowskip flattened her ears. Usually, she wasn't this flustered.
Tigerslash sat, his tail slowly curling around his paws as he watched her with amusement as she relaxed. Good. He wasn't going to be attacked or need to attack. He was glad of that. He only liked to attack intruders. Why hadn't he gone to the Gathering? Too many cats, all 5 Clans. Too much for him. Now he was here, with this Shallowskip cat. He didn't ask any questions, yet.

He streched, claws flexing as she realized her mistake. "Slip of the tongue?" He mused, tilting his head slightly. He rarely those. He was slick even with his speech. He liked that about himself. He chuckled slightly at her reaction, sitting back down, grooming his striped brown fur down. Tigerslash liked his fur, as it represented his name. Tiger was obvious, and slash for his powerful claws.

"You're name is quite nice, too." He replied. At her question, he blinked and considered his answer for a moment. "I don't like large crowds, Gatherings aren't for me. Why aren't you there?" He asked in return. Tigerslash answered truthfully why he wasn't at the Gathering, leaving out a few points he kept secret.
Old October 17th, 2017, 01:37 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Tigerslash sat, his tail slowly curling around his paws as he watched her with amusement as she relaxed. Good. He wasn't going to be attacked or need to attack. He was glad of that. He only liked to attack intruders. Why hadn't he gone to the Gathering? Too many cats, all 5 Clans. Too much for him. Now he was here, with this Shallowskip cat. He didn't ask any questions, yet.

He streched, claws flexing as she realized her mistake. "Slip of the tongue?" He mused, tilting his head slightly. He rarely those. He was slick even with his speech. He liked that about himself. He chuckled slightly at her reaction, sitting back down, grooming his striped brown fur down. Tigerslash liked his fur, as it represented his name. Tiger was obvious, and slash for his powerful claws.

"You're name is quite nice, too." He replied. At her question, he blinked and considered his answer for a moment. "I don't like large crowds, Gatherings aren't for me. Why aren't you there?" He asked in return. Tigerslash answered truthfully why he wasn't at the Gathering, leaving out a few points he kept secret.
Shallowskip copied the tom, sitting down opposite him and curling her tail neatly across her small paws. His name was obviously given for his unique yet vibrant coat, and his suffix? Well, she didn't plan on finding the reason for that. Her tail flicked up and down on her paws as she studied him curiously. He didn't seem half bad for a ShadowClan cat.

"Yes," she meowed, containing her embarrassment through a twitch of her long whiskers. "They're pretty common for me." As Shallowskip listened to his next sentence, she gave a frown, trying to figure out his words. "Well..." she replied, her eyes narrowed in concentration. "It's not full moon right now. I do usually go, though." ((Her question was why are you here when it is not gathering time? Sorry for the confusion of words))

((Whelp, that was -much- shorter; I hate writer's block.
Old October 17th, 2017, 08:48 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Shallowskip copied the tom, sitting down opposite him and curling her tail neatly across her small paws. His name was obviously given for his unique yet vibrant coat, and his suffix? Well, she didn't plan on finding the reason for that. Her tail flicked up and down on her paws as she studied him curiously. He didn't seem half bad for a ShadowClan cat.

"Yes," she meowed, containing her embarrassment through a twitch of her long whiskers. "They're pretty common for me." As Shallowskip listened to his next sentence, she gave a frown, trying to figure out his words. "Well..." she replied, her eyes narrowed in concentration. "It's not full moon right now. I do usually go, though." ((Her question was why are you here when it is not gathering time? Sorry for the confusion of words))

((Whelp, that was -much- shorter; I hate writer's block.
((O lol. Then he basically meant he wanted to get away from his Clan before the Gathering and will leave before it starts b/cause he dislikes crowds)))

"So how'd you get your name?" He mewed, tilting his head slightly. He just needed to keep a bit of light conversation going. Just a bit. He didn't like loud talking, but y'know, it was better than endless silence as they sat across from each other, looking at the stars or something. For a SkyClan cat, he had to admit, she wasn't too annoying. Tigerslash not finding you annoying was a great honor, she just..didn't know that yet.

Tigerslash nodded. "I usually guard camp. I just wanted to come here before the Gathering for some quiet." He mewed with a tiny shrug, his tail twitching as he pricked his ears and glanced quickly up at the sky, hoping the time didn't pass too quickly for once in his life.
Old October 18th, 2017, 05:51 PM

Quote:
((O lol. Then he basically meant he wanted to get away from his Clan before the Gathering and will leave before it starts b/cause he dislikes crowds)))

"So how'd you get your name?" He mewed, tilting his head slightly. He just needed to keep a bit of light conversation going. Just a bit. He didn't like loud talking, but y'know, it was better than endless silence as they sat across from each other, looking at the stars or something. For a SkyClan cat, he had to admit, she wasn't too annoying. Tigerslash not finding you annoying was a great honor, she just..didn't know that yet.

Tigerslash nodded. "I usually guard camp. I just wanted to come here before the Gathering for some quiet." He mewed with a tiny shrug, his tail twitching as he pricked his ears and glanced quickly up at the sky, hoping the time didn't pass too quickly for once in his life.
Shallowskip shrugged, her ear twitching. "I don't know," she joked, her eyes sparked with humor. "I didn't name myself!" She let out a purr, then looked up at him. "Actually, I do know part. 'skip' if for my funny gait." She lifted her forepaw to show him it's shorter length. "I sorta skip when I run." Shallowskip nodded in agreement to his answer. "I get the feeling." She replied with a twitch of her whiskers. "SkyClan can get so...full sometimes. I just needed a break." She suddenly frowned slightly. Hopefully he wouldn't think she was sick of her clan.
Old October 18th, 2017, 07:52 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Shallowskip shrugged, her ear twitching. "I don't know," she joked, her eyes sparked with humor. "I didn't name myself!" She let out a purr, then looked up at him. "Actually, I do know part. 'skip' if for my funny gait." She lifted her forepaw to show him it's shorter length. "I sorta skip when I run." Shallowskip nodded in agreement to his answer. "I get the feeling." She replied with a twitch of her whiskers. "SkyClan can get so...full sometimes. I just needed a break." She suddenly frowned slightly. Hopefully he wouldn't think she was sick of her clan.
"Well duh, I meant the skip part." Tigerslash mewed, bluffing slightly. He hadn't actually meant that, but better than sounding like a fool. He was a decent liar..or..bluffer, thank StarClan. If he was a bad liar, he would have been in many situations that ended...differently. "Huh." He mewed with interest, nodding slightly as she explained. "Good, I get looks from others like I said the oddest thing in the world." He chuckled slightly, his tail curled as he purred slightly. "Same with ShadowClan, but, y'know, they're good most of the time..just a bit..much at some times. Like all Clans, I suppose. Heh."
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:13 PM

Quote:
"Well duh, I meant the skip part." Tigerslash mewed, bluffing slightly. He hadn't actually meant that, but better than sounding like a fool. He was a decent liar..or..bluffer, thank StarClan. If he was a bad liar, he would have been in many situations that ended...differently. "Huh." He mewed with interest, nodding slightly as she explained. "Good, I get looks from others like I said the oddest thing in the world." He chuckled slightly, his tail curled as he purred slightly. "Same with ShadowClan, but, y'know, they're good most of the time..just a bit..much at some times. Like all Clans, I suppose. Heh."
Shallowskip curled her tail in amusement at his bluff. She always found it amusingly when big, almost-scary tom cats were trying to cover up a mistake or were feeling a bit uncomfortable. Maybe it made them less...intimidating. Something like that. Shallowskip kinda liked this tom; she had a feeling he was different then what met the eye. "Yes," she meowed. "Though I bet you don't let it ruffle your fur. They probably look at you becuase your so..." she dragged off. What would she say? Tall, maybe. Uniquely-patterned? Naw, that sounded weird. Big? Well it's not like that wouldn't be awkward. As saractic thoughts ran through her head, the she-cat blinked, listening to the rest of his words.Shallowskip was glad that she wasn't alone in the feeling. Clans could get overwhelming. "Do you come here often?" She asked. "When you need to, you know, think and stuff."
@CandyFlossCat @Trickster~

Last edited by Undercover; November 13th, 2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old November 7th, 2017, 12:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Hybrid stood in shock his head was spinning Is the Dusk Syndicate no more? How in the name of Halite is that possible? Wait...does this mean I can reform the Dusk Syndicate and call in Hybrid Syndicate and be commander, and if do find Halite lost, I’ll appoint him co-commander

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:45 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Shallowskip curled her tail in amusement as his bluff. She always found it amusingly when big, almost-scary tom cats were trying to cover up a mistake or were feeling a bit uncomfortable. Maybe it made them less...intimidating. Something like that. Shallowskip kinda liked this tom; she had a feeling he was different then what met the eye. "Yes," she meowed. "Though I bet you don't let it ruffle your fur. They probably look at you becuase your so..." she dragged off. What would she say? Tall, maybe. Uniquely-patterned? Naw, that sounded weird. Big? Well it's not like that wouldn't be awkward. As saractic thoughts ran through her head, the she-cat blinked, listening to the rest of his words.Shallowskip was glad that she wasn't alone in the feeling. Clans could get overwhelming. "Do you come here often?" She asked. "When you need to, you know, think and stuff."
Tigerslash blinked. His tail curled around his paws as his pelt grew hot at his mistake. He hated the feeling, but then again, it wasn't as bad as usual. He could easily atone for this one. He was supposed to be big and intimidating, but he felt opposite now. He huffed, though a bit of amusement sparked in his gaze. He smiled slightly. He rarely smiled in his own Clan, but somehow Shallowskip had the ability to make him smile. He chuckled as she drifted off, obviously thinking for the correct word to say. It took her a few minutes, to his amusement, before she mewed something else. "Every once in awhile, when the Clan gets too full or loud." He admitted, shrugging slightly. "It is a nice place to think, as well."
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Tigerslash blinked. His tail curled around his paws as his pelt grew hot at his mistake. He hated the feeling, but then again, it wasn't as bad as usual. He could easily atone for this one. He was supposed to be big and intimidating, but he felt opposite now. He huffed, though a bit of amusement sparked in his gaze. He smiled slightly. He rarely smiled in his own Clan, but somehow Shallowskip had the ability to make him smile. He chuckled as she drifted off, obviously thinking for the correct word to say. It took her a few minutes, to his amusement, before she mewed something else. "Every once in awhile, when the Clan gets too full or loud." He admitted, shrugging slightly. "It is a nice place to think, as well."
Shallow skip nodded, realizing truth in his words. Her maw curled up as she smiled . This tom was pretty decent, even though he wasn't RiverClan. "Hey," she meowed, a sly light creeping into her gaze. "Have you ever gone for a swim?"
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:24 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Shallow skip nodded, realizing truth in his words. Her maw curled up as she smiled . This tom was pretty decent, even though he wasn't RiverClan. "Hey," she meowed, a sly light creeping into her gaze. "Have you ever gone for a swim?"
Tigerslash saw her maw curl up as she smiled, and a pang of nervousness struck his chest, he knew she was going to ask him to do something, he just didn't know yet. "Yes?" He mewed, his ears angled forward, his nerves not subsiding. "Nope. I'm assuming you have, you're RiverClan after all." He teased.