Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:04 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 10:02 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:00 AM
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by leopard.
Today 09:51 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 7th, 2017, 10:13 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw froze half-way through drawing her tongue down her slender front leg, her ear twitching with annoyance. "Sure," she sighed. Vixenpaw honestly didn't consider training that important. There were plenty of other cats to defend Shadowclan and catch food, why did she have to? But still, what the shecat longed for more than anything was a strong and faithful mate, so if learning to be a warrior was how she got that, she supposed it was almost worth it. "What will we be doing?" she asked, sounding bored and obstinate.
{oml I love Vixen already}

The molly bit her tongue to keep from lashing out at the bored tone of her voice. If you don't like learning, go and sit in the clearing washing all day long! See what Goldenstar has to say about that, lazy furball! Seething with anger, Featherfur repeated, "Hunting. Ready to go?" She fought to keep the irritable impatience from her voice as her tail flicked behind her.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old November 8th, 2017, 07:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
"But what if your fate was to survive," she began. "Your family misses you, but I know that they would feel horrible if you went to StarClan, just because you missed them. This is not the end, Haykit. You don't have to end it all."
Haykit paused,” No one lives forever...so my fate can’t be to survive.” She meowed trying not to believe it, this was the second warrior trying to change her mind on life.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 8th, 2017, 09:29 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Snarlfang padded into the training grounds, flicking his ears around. He had told his apprentice to meet him hear around this time. He really hoped Ivorypaw would come, or he would just be here alone. The tom sat down, wrapping his long tail over his paws. "Ivorypaw?" He asked loudly, looking towards the bushes near the entrance of the training area.

@Undercover
Bi colored eyes shone from the forest as she darted after her mentor's scent trail. Ivorypaw dearly hoped that she had tracked him all right, and that she was on time. It was her first training session, and she would hate to have been late. As she bursted into the clearing, she skidded to a halt before Snarlfang. "Right here," She meowed, flicking her ears. "Am I on time?"

Last edited by Undercover; November 8th, 2017 at 09:30 AM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 03:00 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Bi colored eyes shone from the forest as she darted after her mentor's scent trail. Ivorypaw dearly hoped that she had tracked him all right, and that she was on time. It was her first training session, and she would hate to have been late. As she bursted into the clearing, she skidded to a halt before Snarlfang. "Right here," She meowed, flicking her ears. "Am I on time?"
"Yes, you're right on time." He said, smiling at the apprentice as she skidded to a stop in front of him. Snarlfang had only been a mentor for a few days now, and this would be his first training session being a mentor. He took in a sharp breath before looking back to Ivorypaw. "Today we are going to practice hunting and tracking. Some prey hang around the training area, making it a great place to practice." He explained slowly, reflecting back on his own training sessions as a young cat. His mentor doubted he could hunt properly because of his snaggletooth, but the tom proved himself. Snarlfang hoped he could help his own apprentice be able to be the best warrior in the clan.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 8th, 2017, 05:31 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

@Lonestar23

The hum of clan conversation was music to Quietfawn's ears. She basked happily in the busy clearing, her bushy tail swept neatly around her body as she lay, stretched comfortably on the hard camp ground.

The beautiful molly caught movement from the corner of her eye. Clawpaw- an apprentice to become warrior soon. The young lass' shrill, chipper voice called the apprentice over as she sprung to her paws- she and Clawpaw had, at one time, been denmates- friends in the nursery, despite the carelessness shown from both of them. No care, no hysteria. Just the movement of everyday life. "Clawpaw! Won't you come visit me for just a moment, darling?" The pretty she-cat urged.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site
Old November 8th, 2017, 05:31 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
they padded over quickly with the dandelions. the flowers were small, almost shriveled from their old age,but it was all they had. it was all daypaw could do and they hated it. they hated it so much. while lostface comforted her, daypaw started the chew the flowers into a pulp in their mouth,letting the bitter flavor seep into their mouth. afterwards they leaned close, beginning to lick the liquid into her wounds. with this, this should hopefully sooth her injuries, make them less painful. they didnt have herbs for her eye. they wouldnt tell them that though, theyd simply treat as much as they could and clean asmuch as they could, and possibly after cleaning her eye out they could get a better look at what happened.
(Sorry for taking awhile to respond!)
(I'd also like to apologize for the short post, I'm a little tired.)

Ebonymist snapped out of her thoughts right as Daypaw began to apply the poultice onto her wounds. It stung for a moment before the pain slowly went away. "Daypaw," She murmured, looking up at the apprentice with concern. She watched them work for a moment, keeping still as they began to investigate her eye. "You need to tend to yourself." Worry rang through her voice as she observed Daypaw, her orange eye roaming over the various gashes and cuts along their smaller body.

Last edited by rubinaito; November 8th, 2017 at 05:32 PM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 05:38 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by jracula View Post
@Lonestar23

The hum of clan conversation was music to Quietfawn's ears. She basked happily in the busy clearing, her bushy tail swept neatly around her body as she lay, stretched comfortably on the hard camp ground.

The beautiful molly caught movement from the corner of her eye. Clawpaw- an apprentice to become warrior soon. The young lass' shrill, chipper voice called the apprentice over as she sprung to her paws- she and Clawpaw had, at one time, been denmates- friends in the nursery, despite the carelessness shown from both of them. No care, no hysteria. Just the movement of everyday life. "Clawpaw! Won't you come visit me for just a moment, darling?" The pretty she-cat urged.
The white feline's tail was curled around her paws, and she personally appeared to be in deep thought - that was, until Quietfawn's voice called her out of it. The fur on the back of her neck stood up momentarily, and a low growl sounded in her throat. "Something I can do for you?" Her voice was thick with sarcasm, yet seemed to be attempting politeness at the same time - a rare occurance for Clawpaw. She had figured that she wasn't getting anywhere by being rude all the time, despite the fact that she was still pretty angry with... well... the whole world, really. Her mentor was gone, her brother was a weak RiverClanner, and she had been forced to stay in their Clan for what had seemed like eternity. Clawpaw might be becoming a warrior soon, and was glad she no longer would have to deal with Whisperblaze being in the same Clan, and she was now home. Those good things being said - they were the only good things in her life. "Well, Quietfawn?" The feline asked, as she approached. Her eyes were blazing - two miniature blue flames in an endless sea of white, but she was still struggling to keep her temper. To hold her tongue and make sure that she sounded... maybe at least the smallest bit friendly. It couldn't do any harm, right? Yet if this cat (whom she had known when she was much younger, and since then hadn't really had interaction with) continued to act like a real friend, she would be done. Clawpaw had no real friends... they just didn't exist in her world.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 8th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Haykit paused,” No one lives forever...so my fate can’t be to survive.” She meowed trying not to believe it, this was the second warrior trying to change her mind on life.
Whitestep frowned. "Everyone's fate is to die, but that doesn't mean we have to today, tomorrow, next moon, or the moon after that. When your time comes, that is when you will die. Not because you made yourself. Chin up, Haykit," she replied, bending down to give a quick lick on the head.
Old November 8th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
{oml I love Vixen already}

The molly bit her tongue to keep from lashing out at the bored tone of her voice. If you don't like learning, go and sit in the clearing washing all day long! See what Goldenstar has to say about that, lazy furball! Seething with anger, Featherfur repeated, "Hunting. Ready to go?" She fought to keep the irritable impatience from her voice as her tail flicked behind her.
(Yeah, I’m pretty happy with her. Most of my characters have an altruistic streak, but she’s rather selfish and vain, so it’s n interesting role to play.)

Vixenpaw caught the hint of annoyance trying to eek into her mentor’s voice and knew that she’d likely be in trouble if she didn’t agree to go. “Sure,” she sighed, reluctantly rising to her feet. The thought occurred to her to stumble and fein sickness so that she could stay in the medicine den instead, but having Daypaw give her disgusting herbs to eat sounds even worse than going out. Plus, she wouldn’t be able to stay in the clearing either way. Either she’d be stuck outside of camp hunting for a short time or stuck in the medicine den all day. She waited for her mentor to lead the way, not willing to spend a second out longer than she needed to.

Old November 9th, 2017, 09:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Whitestep frowned. "Everyone's fate is to die, but that doesn't mean we have to today, tomorrow, next moon, or the moon after that. When your time comes, that is when you will die. Not because you made yourself. Chin up, Haykit," she replied, bending down to give a quick lick on the head.
Haykit shrugged,” That may be yours, possibly not mine.” She meowed trying not to accept the fact that she should live.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread