Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:04 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 10:02 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:00 AM
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by leopard.
Today 09:51 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM

Old August 7th, 2017, 01:59 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Panic
~Bump
I'm arranging for Russetstar to catch him doing it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw nodded," I don't mind him when he's asleep or eatting silently...that's about the only times he's not acting crazy..." she laughed.
[whoops! this slipped past me.]

"Still, he just needs to pull himself together! If a Clan is in danger, then we have to help them! Not undercut and hurt them! Poor Honeypaw... having to deal with him day in and day out.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
[whoops! this slipped past me.]

"Still, he just needs to pull himself together! If a Clan is in danger, then we have to help them! Not undercut and hurt them! Poor Honeypaw... having to deal with him day in and day out.
Honeypaw nodded," Yeah..."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 20th, 2017, 04:34 PM
baby, baby, baby

Gender: unisex-neutral. they, them, it, she, her, him, etc.
My Mood: Kingly

Snowpaw blinked awake. Once again, he had no recognition of last night's dreams, and no memory of the events that went on within them. He could have perished fifteen times over within his thoughts, however, nothing but a blank screen would be withheld as he attempted to think about them. Snowpaw gave a few owlish winks, attempting to wake himself up past the blurry overlay. Currently, everything stood as buzzing, colorful shapes. After a few moments, the lines hardened, and intensified. Glancing around, he couldn't quite make out many of the chatting figures. While he could acknowledge a few, there was nobody he'd really feel comfortable going up to. He felt vaguely lonely, as he churned the harsh ground with his duller-alabaster claws. Even if he had just talked to another the day before, and he'd just waken up from his slumber.
Old September 20th, 2017, 03:49 AM
Woo, charsite is up n.n

My Mood: Cold

Frostpaw slowly opened her eyes, yawning before standing and stretching, shaking out her tabby fur and sitting down in her nest, going about slowly grooming herself as her ears swiveled to and fro, listening to the chattering apprentices around her.

As she drew her tongue across a white paw and ran it down her face, her green eyes narrowed, though they didn't fully close, as though the ShadowClan apprentice didn't quite trust her denmates well enough to do so. Indeed, her tail was slightly fluffed and her neck fur vaguely bristled in spite of her otherwise calm appearance; she may sleep among these fish-eaters, but it was apparent she didn't trust them more than a whisker if even that much, and it would take little to cause her claws to unsheathe.
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:59 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Honeypaw glanced at her brother sighing,” I miss Applepaw. She was kind and polite, she delt with insults, it must have been hard for her to be surrounded by former clanmates and new clanmates, you know what I mean? I hope she’s alright as most cats didn’t know that she was born here until now, I hope Goldenstar doesn’t exile her purely for the Riverclan heritage.” She gave a flick of her golden-brown tail

Lobsterpaw flicked his rose colored tail and snorted,” She chose to leave, if she wanted to return she would have. Besides, all the Shadowclanners were scared we’d murder them. She coulda stayed in the flood instead though. Why in the name of Starclan would Goldenstar exile her for being born in Riverclan? A few of our disloyal clanmates left to join Shadowclan and Goldenstar accepted them!”

Honeypaw paused,” Well...I mean, she knew almost everyone and they knew her. I don’t know, maybe seeing her being too friendly with Riveclanners? And that was there choice, not disloyalty.”

Lobsterpaw shrugged,” Whatever. You still think I’m basically a gossip girl, I’m a tom sheesh.” He stood up and left.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 13th, 2017, 11:20 PM

My Mood: Bored

Emberpaw walks into the apprentices den, feeling bored. Seeing all of the stuff going on insidebthough, she retraced her steps, curious to know what was going on but never wanting to interfere.
Old November 1st, 2017, 02:25 PM
GrassPaw

My Mood: Cheerful

GrassPaw crept carefully into the apprentices den hoping no-one saw her and asked any questions about where she'd been. Her heart was racing. I can't tell anybody She thought , not even my best friend, HazePaw. Although, I really hate secrets. Oh well, I better get some rest. GrassPaw curled up in a tight ball, and then relaxed and let her breathing slow. Then she plunged into the world of sleep.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 11:14 AM
GrassPaw

My Mood: Cheerful
Smile Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

GrassPaw bounded cheerfully into the apprentice's den. Hoping her best friend, HazePaw wouldn't spot her and ask where she had been, she curled up in a tight ball, her heart racing. After what seemed like moons, her breathing slowed to the steady pounding of a drum and she plunged into the world of sleep
Old January 28th, 2018, 07:41 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Hanging out in the apprentices' den was not a normal occurance for Lunarpaw. He was found in the territory, by the borders... but areas where he was more likely to be seen, he was rarely found. The tom had recently been having a worse time of things since he hadn't seen Briarpaw in a while. Reluctantly, he had to admit that he really liked the little furball of energy. She was different then most cats he met. Lunarpaw liked the sarcastic, logical type of cat most of the time - but Briarpaw had grown on him very quickly. He'd struck up a semi-friendship with Juniperpaw, but it wasn't the same thing. The medicine cat was busy, after all... Lunarpaw wasn't anywhere as busy as she was. Please tell me no one's coming in here. He thought, hearing voices from outside the clearing and turning the darker part of his face to the shadows, where it would blend in. Just one blue eye and light colored fur stood out as he sat to the side, making sure that the horrible part of his face would not be brought to the light. He didn't need to make any more enemies. Lunarpaw had enough of those already, thank you! With his personality and appearance, it was surprising he had any friends. And as for his family... well... he had no idea where or who they were. The tom's tail twitched back and forth, making soft swishing noises against the ground as he thought. He was thinking about Briarpaw, about his training (which would be ending soon) and about his family. That'd been a thought that popped into his head a lot these days. Lunarpaw could remember very little, if anything about his family... and sometimes, he wondered if they remembered him. If they missed him. He remembered different faces, one that looked like his, and others that looked like one side or another of his face, and voices... but what they sounded like, he wasn't sure. He couldn't make out tones, just... noises coming from what he assumed were those cats.

@Lawlipop

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 30th, 2018, 08:07 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

His mind was swirling with fear, trapped in his own dream as his limbs flailed helplessly, scattering bits of reed and moss around his nest - it was like he couldn't escape his own dream. Claws unsheathed as the apprentice struggled harder. Faster. Mewls turned into loud whimpers escaped his mouth as a burst of energy overtook Frostpaws limbs, quickly followed by a sudden silence. The scrap of fur looked dead as he lay motionless in the nest, a stark contrast to just a few seconds ago. Wake up... Wake up... A loud gasp brought Frostpaw to life as he jolted awake and up in his nest, his body trembling like a leaf in the wind. Heaving his chest, he let out a shaky breath, bringing a trembling paw to lay over his muzzle. Closing his eyes once more as he panted wildly to catch his breath, the silver tabby rocked back and forth on his paws in his crouched posture. Another nightmare. The monster got closer this time. Slowly, Frost opened his eyes staring idly at the entrance of the den as light streamed in. Is it sun-high already? Long nights filled with restless dreams showed on his everywhere. His usually bright blue eyes dead with no emotion and a tiredness lingering in each paw-step he took. With a soft sigh, he seemed to finally compose himself as he got up on his paws, the warm tang of blood filling his nostrils. What? Turning his head to inspect his body, a long thin scratch had formed itself on the edge of his tail. Frostpaw silently got to work, his vision blurring as he sat down quickly and pulled it towards him, licking the wound viciously until the bleeding slowed and coagulated. With an extreme amount of effort, he pulled himself back to his paws and made his way into the clearing. Blinking against the harsh light of day, the weary apprentice gave his pelt a good shake and gingerly made his way towards the center of camp.

[ @king kaleb! ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]

Last edited by Dust; January 30th, 2018 at 08:08 PM.