Last post by starry
Today 01:12 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:10 AM

Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

With that, Seabreeze waited for the warrior to raise before leading the pair from the camp and starting towards the river. Around this time of year it was more feisty as the ice and snow from leafbare began to run into the melting river. Seabreeze was a strong swimmer even when he was still an apprentice so he wasn't too worried about it but you could never be too safe. The lionheart turned from the path in front of him, worn down by countless paws over the years that Riverclan laid claim to the territory, to the warrior at his side. "I don't think that I have met you before, I am happy to meet you. Thank you for joining me." Seabreeze spoke a tad bit nervously as he always was when it came to socializing. He was getting better though, through his time leaving his apprenticeship behind and having to be more social for his new rank in the clan.

The river was able to be heard now, and the lionheart glanced towards the impeding rush of water. He always adored being able to come out to the river, it was his favorite part of being Riverclan he thinks, swimming. Does Mudsmoke feel the same. He seemed pretty happy at the thought of some fishing thought fishing and swimming is very different but they were both water activities. Well, no matter, it was still too cold and he didn't want to be heading to Mistyshard with hypothermia so soon. Seabreeze spoke again, "Do you like fishing?" It was a bit of small talk, Seabreeze wanted to do his best to bond with his clan, and this seemed like a good start.
[ @burntToast - Mudsmoke ]
Old Yesterday, 04:01 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

With that, Seabreeze waited for the warrior to raise before leading the pair from the camp and starting towards the river. Around this time of year it was more feisty as the ice and snow from leafbare began to run into the melting river. Seabreeze was a strong swimmer even when he was still an apprentice so he wasn't too worried about it but you could never be too safe. The lionheart turned from the path in front of him, worn down by countless paws over the years that Riverclan laid claim to the territory, to the warrior at his side. "I don't think that I have met you before, I am happy to meet you. Thank you for joining me." Seabreeze spoke a tad bit nervously as he always was when it came to socializing. He was getting better though, through his time leaving his apprenticeship behind and having to be more social for his new rank in the clan.

The river was able to be heard now, and the lionheart glanced towards the impeding rush of water. He always adored being able to come out to the river, it was his favorite part of being Riverclan he thinks, swimming. Does Mudsmoke feel the same. He seemed pretty happy at the thought of some fishing thought fishing and swimming is very different but they were both water activities. Well, no matter, it was still too cold and he didn't want to be heading to Mistyshard with hypothermia so soon. Seabreeze spoke again, "Do you like fishing?" It was a bit of small talk, Seabreeze wanted to do his best to bond with his clan, and this seemed like a good start.
[ @burntToast - Mudsmoke ]

|[ Mud'Smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
[ACTIVE]
__________________________________________________ _

Mud'Smoke followed Seabreeze as continuosly got distracted by little things, like the sound critter nearby as it went on with its daily live or the distant sound of the river. He had problem paying attention to his surroundings so he wasnt surprised by the amount of times he tripped over a stone or even his own paws. It's a wonder how he managed to become a warrior when his attention span was equivalent to- mouse? Mud'Smoke stopped in his tracks when a mouse darted past his paws and in the opposite direction of him. He cursed himself for not being alert enough to catch it before picking up the pace to catch up to Seabreaze who was observing the river.

" Honestly I'm not very social Myself, so don't worry. I haven't interacted with half of our clanmates" He said as he neared the Tom. Mud'Smoke flicked the tip of his tail at the sight of the river, sure it looked freezing but he lived a good challenge. "Oh yeah I live fishing, all kinds of hunting actually. You know it's get my adrenaline pumping" Mud'Smoke replied as he eyed the river in anticipation for some well needed action in this lazy day he had been living through. "And you? Are you one for the hunt or are you more of a fighter" He asked turning to his clanmate as he waited for a response.
__________________________________________________ _
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM
♡ The Twilight Saga ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Lurking

II She/Her II 25 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector ]
34/50

At last, the molly had arrived in the territory. Turning to her patrolmates, she nodded politely. "Alright, Borage and Chervil. Let's get as many as we can and head back to Mistyshard," she said calmly. Spottedstream knew Borage, but Chervil was a new one.

[ @Blazing @chickadee - I'll wait for yall to post before spotted goes on to collect the herbs ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in Lilliths basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies