Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:14 PM

Old November 11th, 2017, 03:17 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw rolled to her feet once again, clearly pleased with herself. "I think I'm getting the hang of this!" she said happily, before looking over her mentor and remembering that he still had injuries from the battle. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" she asked him, eyes wide with concern.
Goldenstar laughed. “Yes you are!” He agreed, his eyes lit up with pride. “You’re doing good,” he said, smiling the whole time. As he saw Nightpaw’s face turn more concerned, he quickly shook his head. “I’m fine,” he said, “You just knocked the wind out of me,” he laughed. To be honest, he had forgotten about the pain in his side. “Do you want to try one more time?” He asked, even though he knew the apprentince was already doing pretty good.
Old November 11th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar laughed. “Yes you are!” He agreed, his eyes lit up with pride. “You’re doing good,” he said, smiling the whole time. As he saw Nightpaw’s face turn more concerned, he quickly shook his head. “I’m fine,” he said, “You just knocked the wind out of me,” he laughed. To be honest, he had forgotten about the pain in his side. “Do you want to try one more time?” He asked, even though he knew the apprentince was already doing pretty good.
"Yes! Bring it!" the little shecat crouched, her tail waving in the air at her light-hearted challenge.

Old November 11th, 2017, 03:39 PM

Quote:
"Yes! Bring it!" the little shecat crouched, her tail waving in the air at her light-hearted challenge.
Goldenstar resisted the urge to laugh, before lunging at the She-cat for the last time. He landed a little awkwardly, which made his side hurt quite a bit, but he ignored it, as Now wasn’t really the time to complain about those kinds of things.
Old November 11th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar resisted the urge to laugh, before lunging at the She-cat for the last time. He landed a little awkwardly, which made his side hurt quite a bit, but he ignored it, as Now wasn’t really the time to complain about those kinds of things.
Nightpaw was knocked prone yet again. She made a quick metal note to possible ask Goldenstar how to keep from getting knocked over in the first place before launching into her defensive move. This time, rather than one hard kick with her back legs, she tried a series of quick pedaling kicks with her feet like if she was trotting. It probably wouldn't feel like much to Goldenstar while her claws were sheathed, but she imagined quick claw strikes to the belly would make most cats sorry they tried to pin her. The thought surprised Nightpaw but of course she didn't want to hurt another cat. She was just glad this move seemed like it would work is all.

Old November 11th, 2017, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Nightpaw was knocked prone yet again. She made a quick metal note to possible ask Goldenstar how to keep from getting knocked over in the first place before launching into her defensive move. This time, rather than one hard kick with her back legs, she tried a series of quick pedaling kicks with her feet like if she was trotting. It probably wouldn't feel like much to Goldenstar while her claws were sheathed, but she imagined quick claw strikes to the belly would make most cats sorry they tried to pin her. The thought surprised Nightpaw but of course she didn't want to hurt another cat. She was just glad this move seemed like it would work is all.
Goldenstar waited, having pinned the apprentince down. He felt her paws on his stomach, and, at first, he was very confused. Before he realized that her claws were sheathed, so he wasn’t going to feel anything. However, if she had her claws unsheathed, he could only imagine the pain he would be in. Rolling off the apprentince, he turned to face her with his eyes lit up. “That was awesome!” He said excitedly, a giant smile on his face. He was proud of her, that was for sure. “Now, do you want to practice something else or call it a day?” He asked, shaking his fur to get a few pine needles out of it, looking at the apprentince proudly.
Old November 11th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar waited, having pinned the apprentince down. He felt her paws on his stomach, and, at first, he was very confused. Before he realized that her claws were sheathed, so he wasn’t going to feel anything. However, if she had her claws unsheathed, he could only imagine the pain he would be in. Rolling off the apprentince, he turned to face her with his eyes lit up. “That was awesome!” He said excitedly, a giant smile on his face. He was proud of her, that was for sure. “Now, do you want to practice something else or call it a day?” He asked, shaking his fur to get a few pine needles out of it, looking at the apprentince proudly.
The shecat got up, pride welling within her to know that she was doing well. This was turning out a lot Breyer than she had thought, and fortunately she knew just what to tell Goldenstar. “Thanks! Is there something I can do to avoid getting knocked over? That way I’ll know what to do if I get pinned and how to try and stop it.” Nightpaw was enjoying focusing on defense. It was good to know, and came with the added bonus of only being needed if another cat was trying to hurt her. That made this easier somehow knowing that any cat she hurt with these moves would... have it coming?

Old November 11th, 2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:
The shecat got up, pride welling within her to know that she was doing well. This was turning out a lot Breyer than she had thought, and fortunately she knew just what to tell Goldenstar. “Thanks! Is there something I can do to avoid getting knocked over? That way I’ll know what to do if I get pinned and how to try and stop it.” Nightpaw was enjoying focusing on defense. It was good to know, and came with the added bonus of only being needed if another cat was trying to hurt her. That made this easier somehow knowing that any cat she hurt with these moves would... have it coming?
Goldenstar was waiting to see what the She-cat said. It could be anything to be honest, however, he didn’t want to finish the training session yet. For that reason, he was slightly relieved when she said that she wanted to find some way to avoid getting knocked over. “There’s always dodging,” he said, “You lunge out of the way then counter with your own attack.” He added, trying to describe the ideas in his head the best way possible. He was glad that his apprentince was excited to learn, as he knew some mentors had the hardest time getting their apprentinces out of the camp in the first place.
Old November 11th, 2017, 05:13 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Oh...hope you get better! )
He smiled,” Thanks.You are a great friend too!” He replied truthfully.
((Thank you))
Ivorypaw purred at seeing his happy expression. "How much moss do we need?" She asked curiously.
Old November 11th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar was waiting to see what the She-cat said. It could be anything to be honest, however, he didn’t want to finish the training session yet. For that reason, he was slightly relieved when she said that she wanted to find some way to avoid getting knocked over. “There’s always dodging,” he said, “You lunge out of the way then counter with your own attack.” He added, trying to describe the ideas in his head the best way possible. He was glad that his apprentince was excited to learn, as he knew some mentors had the hardest time getting their apprentinces out of the camp in the first place.
Nightpaw was glad to see that her mentor was still up for training, and that he did indeed have an idea. “Dodging,” she repeated quietly. Then she bent the joints in her legs, preparing herself to leap one way or the other. “I’m ready!” She declared.

Old November 11th, 2017, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Nightpaw was glad to see that her mentor was still up for training, and that he did indeed have an idea. “Dodging,” she repeated quietly. Then she bent the joints in her legs, preparing herself to leap one way or the other. “I’m ready!” She declared.
Goldenstar nodded. He barely heard the apprentince repeat what he had said, but he didn’t care. It was nice to have a small confirmation that she understood however. He nodded, before he lunged at the apprentince, trying not to hit her, for the fear that he might hurt her if he did.