Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[Plot Finder] Come, Childs...
by Bean
Last post by poppy
Today 05:32 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 05:28 PM
Sunnypurr finder!!
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 05:26 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:25 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 05:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 15th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly felt her pelt heat up with embarrassment. "Yes, but I hadn't thought of that," she chuckled. "As the patrol leader I felt like it was my duty to protect my Clanmates. Even if they're too big for a small apprentice to take down." Rosebelly playfully shoved Morningblue. "Thanks for reminding me, furball," she teased. Finally, Rosebelly was feeling like her old self again. Extroverted and optimistic. Maybe it had been the social interaction, maybe it had been the morsel of prey, but nonetheless she felt better than she had in ShadowClan territory.
Morningblue swayed with her playful nudge and chuckled good-naturedly. It was rare for the tom to feel such playful feelings, let alone show them. He typically just kept his head down, did his duty, and served the clan. A group of cats had a better chance of surviving than one. That was the truth. But he found himself enjoying this time with this spirited, if perhaps a little impulsive, she-cat. "Well, patrol leader, maybe sometime you should show me what intimidating fighting skills you have at your disposal," he meowed teasingly, though privately, he thought a some battle training might be of use in the coming days. More use than he wanted... But also, Morningblue was a fighter at the very core. It was the only time he usually felt truly alive. He needed to feel that these days. It was too easy to slip into despair.

Old September 15th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue swayed with her playful nudge and chuckled good-naturedly. It was rare for the tom to feel such playful feelings, let alone show them. He typically just kept his head down, did his duty, and served the clan. A group of cats had a better chance of surviving than one. That was the truth. But he found himself enjoying this time with this spirited, if perhaps a little impulsive, she-cat. "Well, patrol leader, maybe sometime you should show me what intimidating fighting skills you have at your disposal," he meowed teasingly, though privately, he thought a some battle training might be of use in the coming days. More use than he wanted... But also, Morningblue was a fighter at the very core. It was the only time he usually felt truly alive. He needed to feel that these days. It was too easy to slip into despair.
Rosebelly snorted and raised her chin high. "Why of course," she replied in a proud, but playful manner. "Name the place and time, Furball." Rosebelly straightened and acted proper just for the amusement of her companion. It was rare Rosebelly saw Morningblue smile. In fact, she never had. This was something new and interesting to the curious she-cat. Rosebelly chuckled and finished the bite of prey she had left.
(Sorry it's short)

Last edited by Role; September 15th, 2017 at 01:57 PM.
Old September 15th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly snorted and raised her chin high. "Why of course," she replied in a proud, but playful manner. "Name the place and time, Furball." Rosebelly straightened and acted proper just for the amusement of her companion. It was rare Rosebelly saw Morningblue smile. In fact, she never had. This was something new and interesting to the curious she-cat. Rosebelly chuckled and finished the bite of prey she had left.
(Sorry it's short)
Morningblue stood up and faced the shecat. It might have looked like an aggressive stance if his tail weren't waving and he weren't still grinning. "How about today, in the training hollow at sunset?" the tom proposed confidently.

Old September 15th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue stood up and faced the shecat. It might have looked like an aggressive stance if his tail weren't waving and he weren't still grinning. "How about today, in the training hollow at sunset?" the tom proposed confidently.
Rosebelly stood up as well, her eyes gleaming with competitive energy. "You've got yourself a deal," she agreed, a challenge in her voice. Rosebelly smiled brightly. "I'll see you there, Furball," she snickered, and trotted away.
Old September 15th, 2017, 02:31 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Risingmoon was taken back by the question, but he hid it well and his tail swept the ground in front of his paws in a wide ark. "No," he responded honestly. He had never even thought about having a mate, actually. He couldn't even recall anyone he had previously liked - he thought that it was pretty weird, and most of the other warriors called him "emotionless". Not that he cared. He laughed slightly, wondering if Stormstripe had meant that as a joke. "I don't. Yet, I guess. Only StarClan knows," he chuckled. "I've never really thought seriously about it before," the tom conceded, hoping that didn't come off as rude.
(Again, I'm so sorry it took so long!)
Stormstripe gave small chuckle at his reaction to his question. When he answered, she could feel her heart flutter a tiny but, and her eyes sparked with hope. She shook her head at these feelings. She honestly didn't know how she felt about Risingmoon. She looked at him with her brown eyes, as he continued talking. "I'm sure a special she-cat will come along soon," she meowed, with a slight purr.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 15th, 2017, 02:43 PM

Talking Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Sharppaw's ears and mood perked when he heard that there was going to be a fight for fun, he had to see this go down, the red apprentice took a bite out of the mouse, even if it might be too much for him
Old September 15th, 2017, 02:48 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

@RedHead @Beau @Mystical @SpiralWhirl @SamCats

[this is around the third time i'm having to type this out, because wco is being rude for me and not posting it :/ apologies if it's a little dull. ]

The ginger she-cat emitted a heavy-hearted sigh, with ear tips twitching as her demeanour shifted downwards. Fern-green hues travelled towards the sprawling siblings, as if she were trying to lock the moment inside of her brain. Not that she didn't have enough of the iconic duo play-fighting, or tumbling around with little Aspenkit as well.
Pumpkinpaw just enjoyed knowing that when she was older, she would be able to replay these images, and sometimes giggle or laugh at the stupid, yet hilarious antics that the group had gotten up to. Or perhaps she would feel guilt-ridden, maybe having moving away from the clans or just being entirely too busy to be able to talk with them.
She hoped that her reaction would be positive, but here was just a nervous buzz inside of her that told her otherwise.

"They've only been at it for a while now," the female spoke in her usual upbeat and soft tone, whilst a small grin began to rise up on to her features. She flicked her eyes over to the male beside her, having answered his question, but only dipped her head down to rest on her forelimbs. "Knowing them they'll be doing this until sunset."
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old September 15th, 2017, 03:33 PM

Sharp paw continued to eat at the mouse at his paws and almost choaked on a mouthful that he didn't chew thoughtfully enough
Old September 15th, 2017, 05:12 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Mousekit jumped a bit as Burstpaw moved to his eye level, a small smile appeared on his face as he realized the cat ignored his stutter and instead told him he liked his name. Brightness shown in his eyes as the older cat offered ro play a game with him, nervousness clouded the brightness a bit. "Uhm s-sure b-but I d-don't w-w-want to be a b-bother." he said softly.
Burstpaw let his smile grow a bit. "You're not a bother," He said softly, looking into the kit's eyes with kindness and sincerity. "I'd really like to play a game with you." The apprentice backed up a little bit, aware he might be crowding the timid Mousekit. The last thing he wanted to do was scare him away, as he really did want to spend time with the kit; it'd been a while since he'd thought about anything non-training related. This'll be good for both me and him; he can made a new friend in me, and I can take a break from training and help my Clan in a different way.

Going off of his original idea, Burstpaw stood up, keeping his shy smile on his face. He turned around so his back was to Mousekit, then lay onto the ground. "It's ok; hop on. I may not be as great a badger as a warrior, but I can try." He turned his head around to give the kit a reassuring glance, saying he would make sure neither of them got hurt. "Just climb on and hold on; I promise I won't drop you." He turned his head back, then waited for the slight weight of the added cargo. He knew the kit couldn't way a whole lot, but he was only a young apprentice; he wasn't as strong as the warriors who often gave badger rides. But you won't drop him. You're strong and completely capable of doing this. Relaxing his muscles, Burstpaw waited for Mousekit's response, hoping he'd climb on and enjoy the ride.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 15th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

"Of course!" She bounded forward, ahead of the ginger tom with a silly smile plastered on her face. She felt a great joy she hasn't felt since before the monsters showed up, all her stress and anxiety for the future of her clan seemed to fade away around the other. "Catch up, slow poke?" She called before pushing out of the entrance.
Chilidash grinned fiercly and bounded as fast as he could, catching up and passing Basilwhisker. He lead the way as they went through ThunderClan territory to the hunting spot she said she liked, again admiring beautiful pelt, her smooth , clear voice and just her in general.
@Socks meet me at TC territory?