Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM

Old July 20th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Badgerthorn faked being clueless. "Really, there are? And who might these other cats be?" He chuckled at Otterflight, slipping even closer to the border. One more step and he'd cross it, but he hadn't reached there yet. "A handsome tom in Windclan? Whoever are you talking about?" The molly's next words were a compliment, one that made pride swell in his chest as compliments usually did for him, but he was momentarily distracted in the brown she-cat staring behind him. Had a clanmate of his shown up? If so, how was he going to explain this? The two probably looked quite cozy to an outside eye, with him on the edge of the border and his 'enemy' sitting rather than standing alert. Thankfully, no one was in sight, which meant they were fine to carry on.

Otterflight purred at the toms mock clueless behavior. "Me..." Her voice trailed off, as she sent a playful wink at the tom. She watched him step closer to the border, and her ears pricked, even cats like him couldn't cross into RiverClan territory. She would have to chase him out. "Well, he's a lot like you, even shares your name," She said, using the same strategy that the tom had used. She looked over her shoulder to make sure that not cat had showed up and had taken the friendly and playful actions the wrong way. No one was there.
Old July 20th, 2018, 04:07 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Otterflight purred at the toms mock clueless behavior. "Me..." Her voice trailed off, as she sent a playful wink at the tom. She watched him step closer to the border, and her ears pricked, even cats like him couldn't cross into RiverClan territory. She would have to chase him out. "Well, he's a lot like you, even shares your name," She said, using the same strategy that the tom had used. She looked over her shoulder to make sure that not cat had showed up and had taken the friendly and playful actions the wrong way. No one was there.
"You? Really? How could a stunning she-cat like you possibly think so highly of a tom like me?" Badgerthorn purred smoothly, though took into account the molly's reaction to his inching closer. He got the message, even if she wasn't trying to send one, and used checking behind him as an excuse to slip a bit away from the border. He was flirty, yes, but still respectful of boundaries. If Otterflight didn't want him crossing the border, then he wouldn't. The warrior code is still a thing, he reminded himself sternly, though flashed a grin at the molly upon turning around. At Otter's words the black and white tom chuckled, remembering how he'd said the same thing just earlier. "Well, last I heard, I was the only Baderthorn in the clans," he replied, humor hidden in his eyes as he too used her own previous words as his strategic response. It was like a game, flirting, having to use the perfect approach to captivate the other. Right now, they both seemed to be winning, though the added risk to this 'game' was the fact that they'd have to each keep an eye out for their own clanmates. The molly's cautious glance over her shoulder reminded Badgerthorn that they shouldn't be doing this, that pretty soon they'd be breaking the warrior code, but he couldn't bring himself to end this just yet- not when he was enjoying himself so much.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 21st, 2018, 07:37 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Celestial
{I'm so sorry! This is extremely late without excuse! I hope you don't mind me responding.}

Pale dawn light lot up the damp moor shining of rain drops caught on the windswept grass. A light ran pored down with the sun's golden raise making it a sight to behold in deed. The golden light seemed to dance in the droplets as they fell softly from the seemingly cloudless sky leaving a dazzling experience. Bird song could be heard from a far and a startling called a wake up call as if flew over Buttercupbreeze's head its speckled feathers catching rain drops before throwing them off with a flap of its wings. The creamy ginger molly watched from below admiring the beauty of her home in the early morning. The moor, an open space that provided pray and shelter for the cats of WindClan, a loyal and brave Clan that this molly called home. It was a perfect place for a feline like herself but other Clans couldn't see it's beauty like WindClanners could and honestly she felt sorry for them. Then again it ment they didn't want to steal the moor and other Clans were far to slow to catch a rabbit or hare out here. It was practically useless for them to try. At least that was Buttercup's opinion.

Shacking her slightly fluffed pelt clear of rain droplets, that continued to fall the creamy ginger molly headed off again and a nice stride letting the wind blow though her wet fur. It was true that most Clans aside from RiverClan hated getting wet but in all honesty this feline loved taking a stroll or run in the light rain, especially if it was a sun shower. It was abnormal indeed but Buttercup never said she was normal quite the contrary acutely. Her head high and tail waving behind her the molly continued on her walk. This molly's tail was still as bushy as ever, even more so with the dampness of the air making her pelt quite frizzy.

With the earlier storm some twigs and other debris laid on the ground close to the boards. Not many trees lived in the moor so most of the twigs were from other Clans or unknown territory. It's a shame that the trees lose their leaves and twigs. They end up stranded here in the open moor till something carries it away or they just rot. Though they can be useful in defense, I might have to run that by Blaxingstar. The molly mused to herself as she strode across the moor examining each paw step of it. It was so peaceful.

Just then out of the silence cries and wails of pain and sorrow could be heard, sending a group of bird securing to the sky and a rabbit racing for it's home. The voice was unknown to this molly but the by the pitch it was female. Feeling worried that there was an intruder or that some cat was in trouble Buttercup ran at full pelt swords the sound, leading her straight to the WindClan RiverClan border. There was just one cat, in a heap of slightly muddy mess subbing. For what felt like forever Buttercupbreeze stood there watching the molly cry unsure what to do. It was easy to see that she was in pain, but she was a RiverClan cat by the smell of it. Though little did she know that the molly was actually Rowanflower, RiverClan's Deputy. She didn't know the molly well enough to recognize her first glance and had only seen her at two gathering, nether of witch did Buttercup ever study her.
It took a while but finally the creamy molly recognized who the creamy white and ginger tabby molly was. That can't acutely be the RiverClan deputy can it? She looks so week and helpless. Like she's going though so much pain. She told herself in awe to shocked to speak. What could she say? This molly was her enemy of she was a Clanmate without a thought Buttercup would be by her side but, she wasn't. Was it wise to apache? To try and ease her pain? Or should she stay and watch like a helpless rabbit cornered before the kill. Ugh she's still a cat like me! Buttercup told herself digging her claws into the soft soil. "A-are you okay?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 24th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"You? Really? How could a stunning she-cat like you possibly think so highly of a tom like me?" Badgerthorn purred smoothly, though took into account the molly's reaction to his inching closer. He got the message, even if she wasn't trying to send one, and used checking behind him as an excuse to slip a bit away from the border. He was flirty, yes, but still respectful of boundaries. If Otterflight didn't want him crossing the border, then he wouldn't. The warrior code is still a thing, he reminded himself sternly, though flashed a grin at the molly upon turning around. At Otter's words the black and white tom chuckled, remembering how he'd said the same thing just earlier. "Well, last I heard, I was the only Baderthorn in the clans," he replied, humor hidden in his eyes as he too used her own previous words as his strategic response. It was like a game, flirting, having to use the perfect approach to captivate the other. Right now, they both seemed to be winning, though the added risk to this 'game' was the fact that they'd have to each keep an eye out for their own clanmates. The molly's cautious glance over her shoulder reminded Badgerthorn that they shouldn't be doing this, that pretty soon they'd be breaking the warrior code, but he couldn't bring himself to end this just yet- not when he was enjoying himself so much.

"You aren't like the toms in my clan," She said making her voice wistful, "You're not boring." She knew that she wasn't telling him that he was brave or handsome or whatever but she was not about to insult her clan. Even she knew the boundaries. When she turned her gaze back around and noticed he was farther away from the border, she relaxed a bit knowing that he too respected the borders, Otterflight was not in the mood for a fight. She felt like having fun and playing around, not a one on one border skirmish. The molly smiled back at him, though it was more like a smirk. "Well, I'm pretty sure you are," Otterflight said, sending him a wink. The molly was beginning to feel self conscious about the whole thing. I really should be hunting... she thought with a twinge of regret, even though flirting was a game to others it would seem like they were mates. They were not.
Old July 24th, 2018, 09:24 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"You'll see one soon enough," Firehawk purred in amusement. "We also occasionally catch mice, birds, squirrels, and hares, though those are rarer. Frogs are more common, but they're a bit slimy for my taste. I'd rather leave them for ShadowClan."

His tail swished as he glanced in the direction of the departing WindClan warrior. "Sometimes tensions can bring out the worse in cats. I wish that wasn't your first experience at the border, but just know it won't always be like that." While the Clans were never friends, it didn't mean all the interactions were spitting insults at each other. He cherished the moments that were similar to Gatherings, where they could converse normally before they went on their way.

While everyone was at each other's throats however, that wouldn't be happening. "Come along, Cedarpaw. Maybe we can try some hunting practice along the way if someone crosses our path."

@Suspiciousmindz

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 25th, 2018, 08:51 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

"You aren't like the toms in my clan," She said making her voice wistful, "You're not boring." She knew that she wasn't telling him that he was brave or handsome or whatever but she was not about to insult her clan. Even she knew the boundaries. When she turned her gaze back around and noticed he was farther away from the border, she relaxed a bit knowing that he too respected the borders, Otterflight was not in the mood for a fight. She felt like having fun and playing around, not a one on one border skirmish. The molly smiled back at him, though it was more like a smirk. "Well, I'm pretty sure you are," Otterflight said, sending him a wink. The molly was beginning to feel self conscious about the whole thing. I really should be hunting... she thought with a twinge of regret, even though flirting was a game to others it would seem like they were mates. They were not.
"And you're not like the mollies in my clan," Badgerthorn commented, though not with a flirtatious intent like before. It was just true; there was no one in his own clan who'd willingly flirt with him. No one there knew how to just have fun and not worry about the outcomes of it. He gave a small sigh, but a smile was quick to return after Otterflight's next comment, the two moving back to their flirty games. "I am? Well, then I'd have to assume you're talking about me," he chuckled, shaking his head at her wink. "Otterflight, you're a very interesting molly, you know that?" The tom spoke, still a hint of flirtatiousness in his voice, however he was mostly being honest now. "I mean that as a compliment, by the way. No other molly I've met before this is like you... not in my clan, and not from the other clans I've seen at gatherings." He paused, glancing behind them before looking up at the sun. If they stayed here much longer, a patrol was bound to come. Taking a closer look at the Riverclanner, she seemed to be getting impatient to leave as well. "I would love to continue talking with such a lovely feline, but I believe we'd find ourselves in some trouble if we were here for any longer." He hesitated, before deciding to go with a bold statement. "If I were to happen to meet you here again, however, I'd love to chat again." The tom grinned, sending a wink Otterflight's way. It really was a shame that they were in different clans- if only there were a she-cat like this Riverclan warrior in his own clan. He'd never dare to call his clan boring if that were the case.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 25th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@doug.

Cedarpaw eagerly followed, his nose twitching as he tried to draw in the scents over his glands. Before long, he picked it up and his tail stuck straight into the air. "Oh yes! I can smell it!" he chirped. Then the ginger and white tom listened to Firehawk explain the scents and the borders.

Cedarpaw assumed the rules would be driven into his head before long, so he also zoned his mentor out while he tested out his new found sense of smell. He proceeded to lift his nose into the air and take in the other scents around him while Firehawk continued to speak.

His attention was drawn back to Firehawk when he said that RiverClan smelled like fish. That was obvious! "Of course we'd smell like fish, that's all we eat. At least, that's all I've ever eaten. Sometimes I see warriors eating furry things, Whisperblaze said they're call water voles, but I've never actually seen one," he rambled on as he followed Firehawk to learn how to mark the border.

The voice across the border caused the apprentice to jump a little. His amber eyes widened at the sight of the WindClan warrior. Ears flattening back, he almost flinched at the insult thrown at them. However, he remained silent as Firehawk tried to reason with them. Once the danger had passed, he looked up to Firehawk with a cautious gaze. "Why did he say that mean thing?" he inquired, his gaze saddening. Clearly, Cedarpaw hadn't been exposed to bullies or anything he consider mean. "Are all the clans like that?" he paused, nodding his head. "Yes, I'm ready to go to the ShadowClan border,"

~~~~~~

@ConfusedCas

Slatesting's green hues widened a little at the shock the apprentice appeared to have to her presence. Did he really think he'd be able to hunt on their territory without being caught? Did RiverClan really teach their apprentices that it was okay? Seeing how Fallenstar was, she wouldn't actually be too shocked. Although, her whiskers twitched in amusement at the failure to run away. "So your mentor is teaching you how to be clumsy and hunt on other territories? What has RiverClan come to be?!" he exclaimed, getting to her paws feeling threatened at this point. The warrior walked up to the border, tail lengths from the apprentice, a cautious, but teasing emotion shining in her deep green hues. "Are you alright though? Took quite a fall there, buddy," she spoke, her more friendly side showing now despite her clan loyalty. Slatesting was known for this type of thing, which wasn't a good thing.

Upon realizing that he was still on his back, while the unfamiliar she-cat approached, Batpaw flipped onto his stomach and arched his back. "Stay back!" His fur was spiked but from his wavering voice and wide fearful eyes it was obvious that the tom-cat was terrified. It's not Riverclans fault that I'm a clumsy mouse-brain! He wanted to defend his clan but he was busy looking the stranger up and down. When noticing her friendly demeanor he relaxed a bit but still looked on suspiciously while keeping a safe distance. "I-I'm not your buddy," He grunted through a clenched jaw, attempting to hide his embarrassment. "I'm o- f-fine." Forgetting about the prey scent completely panic sparked in Batpaws green orbs as he looked at his surroundings, "W-W-Wait did I cross-" His breath caught in his throat at the idea of him messing up so much that he crossed the very border that Whitewish had just told him not to cross however as he glanced at the vaguely familiar landmarks he realized he was just a few tail-lengths from the risk. Batpaw sighed, his shoulders slouching and he glanced up at the warrior, "L-Listen I'm sorry- er, I apologize for causing a ruckus... I've already messed up e-enough today, can't you just let me go?" He had guessed that the stranger would take him hostage, as the stories of other clans were often exaggerated.
Old July 29th, 2018, 11:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
Upon realizing that he was still on his back, while the unfamiliar she-cat approached, Batpaw flipped onto his stomach and arched his back. "Stay back!" His fur was spiked but from his wavering voice and wide fearful eyes it was obvious that the tom-cat was terrified. It's not Riverclans fault that I'm a clumsy mouse-brain! He wanted to defend his clan but he was busy looking the stranger up and down. When noticing her friendly demeanor he relaxed a bit but still looked on suspiciously while keeping a safe distance. "I-I'm not your buddy," He grunted through a clenched jaw, attempting to hide his embarrassment. "I'm o- f-fine." Forgetting about the prey scent completely panic sparked in Batpaws green orbs as he looked at his surroundings, "W-W-Wait did I cross-" His breath caught in his throat at the idea of him messing up so much that he crossed the very border that Whitewish had just told him not to cross however as he glanced at the vaguely familiar landmarks he realized he was just a few tail-lengths from the risk. Batpaw sighed, his shoulders slouching and he glanced up at the warrior, "L-Listen I'm sorry- er, I apologize for causing a ruckus... I've already messed up e-enough today, can't you just let me go?" He had guessed that the stranger would take him hostage, as the stories of other clans were often exaggerated.

@ConfusedCas

Slatesting bit her tongue to hold back a few more smart remarks as the tom stuttered his way through his defense. "Hey, hey, hey, calm down," she spoke calmly, raising her tail into the air to signal she's not being aggressive. "It's fine. You're lucky I'm a warrior that could care less about these borders," she spoke, explaining herself now in hopes that it would calm the tom down enough to at least talk normally. "Any other warrior would've shredded you, but don't worry, I'm not like that," she assured, daring to talk another step or two closer to the tom.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 30th, 2018, 08:44 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"And you're not like the mollies in my clan," Badgerthorn commented, though not with a flirtatious intent like before. It was just true; there was no one in his own clan who'd willingly flirt with him. No one there knew how to just have fun and not worry about the outcomes of it. He gave a small sigh, but a smile was quick to return after Otterflight's next comment, the two moving back to their flirty games. "I am? Well, then I'd have to assume you're talking about me," he chuckled, shaking his head at her wink. "Otterflight, you're a very interesting molly, you know that?" The tom spoke, still a hint of flirtatiousness in his voice, however he was mostly being honest now. "I mean that as a compliment, by the way. No other molly I've met before this is like you... not in my clan, and not from the other clans I've seen at gatherings." He paused, glancing behind them before looking up at the sun. If they stayed here much longer, a patrol was bound to come. Taking a closer look at the Riverclanner, she seemed to be getting impatient to leave as well. "I would love to continue talking with such a lovely feline, but I believe we'd find ourselves in some trouble if we were here for any longer." He hesitated, before deciding to go with a bold statement. "If I were to happen to meet you here again, however, I'd love to chat again." The tom grinned, sending a wink Otterflight's way. It really was a shame that they were in different clans- if only there were a she-cat like this Riverclan warrior in his own clan. He'd never dare to call his clan boring if that were the case.

Otterflight couldn't deny the uncomfortable feeling spreading through her. Toms didn't usually pay attention to her, it was really a miracle that he was flirting back. What shocked even more though, was the fact that his next words seemed honest. "Uh.. thanks.." She said with a small smile. Though he responded to her flirtatious comment with a less genuine response, she was too uncomfortable to respond. Through all his words she stayed quiet, willing herself not to speak. Not to show any emotion. Truth was, she was flattered. She saw him glance at the sun and Otterflight was reminded that she had better had back to her camp, and him to his. "I agree," She responded, her voice rather emotionless, though her eyes betrayed how she was feeling. "I would love to see you again too," She said, turning her gaze to hers paws, "Tomorrow perhaps?" She asked, before turning around and heading back towards her camp.
Old July 30th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

Otterflight couldn't deny the uncomfortable feeling spreading through her. Toms didn't usually pay attention to her, it was really a miracle that he was flirting back. What shocked even more though, was the fact that his next words seemed honest. "Uh.. thanks.." She said with a small smile. Though he responded to her flirtatious comment with a less genuine response, she was too uncomfortable to respond. Through all his words she stayed quiet, willing herself not to speak. Not to show any emotion. Truth was, she was flattered. She saw him glance at the sun and Otterflight was reminded that she had better had back to her camp, and him to his. "I agree," She responded, her voice rather emotionless, though her eyes betrayed how she was feeling. "I would love to see you again too," She said, turning her gaze to hers paws, "Tomorrow perhaps?" She asked, before turning around and heading back towards her camp.
Badgerthorn looked at the molly carefully. Though she'd thanked him, Otterflight seemed a bit uneasy. He worried that he'd offended her with his comment, which was meant to be a compliment... though he was wondering now if he should have kept it to himself. Rats! I messed up. No chance she'll be wanting to see me again, he thought, his feathery tail giving a single lash behind him. The tom focused his gaze on the ground, annoyed at himself for blowing his chance. When she agreed to meeting him again, he was shocked. She hadn't sounded too eager- her voice was flat and emotionless, actually- though she'd agreed, so she must want to see him, right? By the time he got his thoughts back together, the Riverclanner was already heading off. Y-yes!" He called out, stuttering in his efforts to respond before she was gone. Badger cleared his throat before shouting back to her one last time. "Tomorrow, definitely!" The black and white cat didn't move for a moment, still shocked by how this had turned out. I get to see her again. Exhilaration flooded him, and when she was out of sight he allowed himself to celebrate with a softly hissed 'Yes!' Happy- and looking forward to what would come the following day- he spun around and darted off to head back to camp.

|Character Site|