Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old September 29th, 2017, 01:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
Soft and subtle wisps of air broke through the male's stoic build, which completely contradicted with his bulky body. It was as if something more fragile and delicate still lingered inside, but it would be locked away amidst many barriers and awkward routes. Still, it could be somewhat distinguished by the more peaceful and softened expression that caressed the male's face as he entered his barely-conscious state of mind. Especially with his greyish-red nose twitching every now-and-then, much like a curious little fawn's as it met with an unfamiliar plant. I guess you could say that Lynxthroat was cute, in his own, grumpy and pudgy-cheeked way. But if one were to mention anything of the sort to him, they would regret it almost instantly. Like the words were a spell, that cast a wicked force to blow their way.

The soft stars that illuminated the vast terrain seemed to twinkle as the tom shifted in his spot. His forest hues were half-closed over with the fatigue that seemed to pull them closed. Subtle flicks of his auds occurred every so often, with his docked banner following in suit. For once the male was rather quiet, apart from his shallow breathing and the noises that his body made as it shifted across the ground. Now he stood as usual, all four paws placed upon the ground, legs adjusting to the new stance. As quickly as possible, he sent a glare towards the other male, although it held some sort of different emotion; one that Lynxthroat had shown Addaxclaw thus far. Nor had he shown many others the look, but that was mainly because they hadn't done much to deserve it.

"Yeah, yeah; of course." He muttered in a dry and monotonous voice, giving a roll of his optics. "I'll have to hear it myself to believe such a thing." the tom-cat barely hid the forming smirk that had torn out across his maw, only before taking a large swipe at a tendril of grass ahead of him. The tabby grasped the vegetation in his paw, feeling the moisture from the cold-night dew sink into the mousy-brown pad. This served no purpose other than the fact that the liquid felt nice against his aching paws, and would most-likely benefit him tomorrow whilst carrying out clan duties; that is, if he bothered to do any.

"I can't promise that I'll be here, but yeah. I guess I can't miss my chance to hear the all-so-famous Addaxclaw perform for little old me." This time he made sure to dump a whole load of sarcasm onto the string of words, having not decided whether or not he actually meant it or not. Groaning as he began to start off elsewhere, the bobtail manoeuvred his way through some taller shrubs, searching for another nook or cranny to reside in for the night. He honestly would've stayed by the border, but the chance of a Windclan patrol passing by him the next day would be large; and he sure didn't want to cause any more trouble for Shadowclan than they already had.
Believe it or not, Addaxclaw was actually relieved to hear that the other tom was interested in coming back the following night. A half-purr rumbled in his throat as Lynxthroat moved away, and he too continued back towards WindClan territory. It was good to hear that he was able to start some sort of an awkward relationship with the other tom. Even moving away, he glanced back to see the tom ambling away. Huh. Was the one thought that crossed his mind - profound thoughts and speech were not something that Addaxclaw was good at, and he had to stare for a second just to make sure that the tom was getting away safely. If the following night Lynxthroat were to return, the feline would have the performance of a lifetime lined up for him. If not? Oh well - he would be missing out on some spectacular humming.

Chances were he would hum himself to sleep at the border, and eventually awaken to find RiverClan or ShadowClan cats staring down at him. Not too different from the time he was a loner, huh? Yeah. Not too much different. The tip of his tail began to twitch as he started out over the WindClan territory. Once Lynxthroat was out of sight, that was. The bulkier tom had disappeared behind the larger shrubs over there and although (much to his embarrassment) the feline had been straining himself to get a look and see if he could spot the tom somewhere, there had been no luck in that particular area. Again... just the slightest bit irritating and frustrating to the other feline. But, perhaps tomorrow night would bring some more luck. Tomorrow night... maybe... he would get what he was wanting. What he desired, had been longing for - whoa. Overdramatic much? Addaxclaw thought with an embarrassed chuckle.

Thank... what was it those Clan cats said? StarClan? Yeah, StarClan... thank THEM that Lynxthroat couldn't read his thoughts. How much more awkward would that make things? The stars gleamed so brightly overhead that it almost brought the tom back to the time when he had been living on his own. Who would have thought that the wanderer, Addax, named after one of his mother's old lovers (which he thought was rather strange), would end up in a Clan? Of course he went where he wanted. Within WindClan territory, maybe, but he still went mainly where he wanted.

There were even times that he would cross over into the outskirts where the loners lived, feel more like his old self again, hunt in unclaimed territory or in other loners' territories, and because the scent of WindClan was still fairly new to him, despite scenting it everywhere he went in this territory, he would "accidentally" cross borders because he wasn't able to scent the borderline. And that wasn't even to mention that he did what he wanted... despite it being against the "Code" or whatever, he would eat when he felt like it. Still, Addaxclaw tried to be a good warrior. And as he entered the Camp, then eventually the warrior's den, the last thought that crossed his mind was how that had been one of the best nights he'd had since joining this Clan.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 29th, 2017, 03:51 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Believe it or not, Addaxclaw was actually relieved to hear that the other tom was interested in coming back the following night. A half-purr rumbled in his throat as Lynxthroat moved away, and he too continued back towards WindClan territory. It was good to hear that he was able to start some sort of an awkward relationship with the other tom. Even moving away, he glanced back to see the tom ambling away. Huh. Was the one thought that crossed his mind - profound thoughts and speech were not something that Addaxclaw was good at, and he had to stare for a second just to make sure that the tom was getting away safely. If the following night Lynxthroat were to return, the feline would have the performance of a lifetime lined up for him. If not? Oh well - he would be missing out on some spectacular humming.

Chances were he would hum himself to sleep at the border, and eventually awaken to find RiverClan or ShadowClan cats staring down at him. Not too different from the time he was a loner, huh? Yeah. Not too much different. The tip of his tail began to twitch as he started out over the WindClan territory. Once Lynxthroat was out of sight, that was. The bulkier tom had disappeared behind the larger shrubs over there and although (much to his embarrassment) the feline had been straining himself to get a look and see if he could spot the tom somewhere, there had been no luck in that particular area. Again... just the slightest bit irritating and frustrating to the other feline. But, perhaps tomorrow night would bring some more luck. Tomorrow night... maybe... he would get what he was wanting. What he desired, had been longing for - whoa. Overdramatic much? Addaxclaw thought with an embarrassed chuckle.

Thank... what was it those Clan cats said? StarClan? Yeah, StarClan... thank THEM that Lynxthroat couldn't read his thoughts. How much more awkward would that make things? The stars gleamed so brightly overhead that it almost brought the tom back to the time when he had been living on his own. Who would have thought that the wanderer, Addax, named after one of his mother's old lovers (which he thought was rather strange), would end up in a Clan? Of course he went where he wanted. Within WindClan territory, maybe, but he still went mainly where he wanted.

There were even times that he would cross over into the outskirts where the loners lived, feel more like his old self again, hunt in unclaimed territory or in other loners' territories, and because the scent of WindClan was still fairly new to him, despite scenting it everywhere he went in this territory, he would "accidentally" cross borders because he wasn't able to scent the borderline. And that wasn't even to mention that he did what he wanted... despite it being against the "Code" or whatever, he would eat when he felt like it. Still, Addaxclaw tried to be a good warrior. And as he entered the Camp, then eventually the warrior's den, the last thought that crossed his mind was how that had been one of the best nights he'd had since joining this Clan.
[ shall we do a time-skip, or just leave it off there? ]
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old September 29th, 2017, 04:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
[ shall we do a time-skip, or just leave it off there? ]
up to you!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 29th, 2017, 04:35 PM
sushi

Quote:
up to you!
heck, i'm really indecisive.
i don't really need lynxthroat anywhere else right now, but if addax is needed somewhere then i'd rather let you go

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:23 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
It had been a few moons since the young feline had seen her friend from another clan. The brave little apprentice strode right through the territory, her paw steps certain and confident. She had pushed away all the doubts and fears that he wouldn't be there and had decided to come anyways. Of course she also hoped that Shadowclan was still reading with Riverclan, or else she would have to travel all the way to the other border, and she was sure her pads would hate her for that. They were hurting bad enough just from the walk to here. As she approached the border, she gave a shake of her pale creamy fur. The orange stripe that coursed along her spine became a wriggling blur and she shook. Her blueberry tinted optics turned to look at the river laden territory, her friend was there somewhere. She just hoped he would come soon. So, while she waited, she leapt upon a flat rock, and sprawled out there, her pale fur welcoming the warm rays of the sun. She laid there, confident he would come.

@Fern
Ashpaw strayed away from the rivers, heading towards the border. He hadn't been over there in moons, and now he was a little taller. A breeze ruffled his fur, bringing the scent of Windclan over the nearby border. The tom's yellow eyes scanned the area, looking for a familiar pelt. Grinning as he saw a patch of pale and ginger fur, he called out, "Peachpaw? Is that you?"

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old October 2nd, 2017, 03:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by memepaws View Post
heck, i'm really indecisive.
i don't really need lynxthroat anywhere else right now, but if addax is needed somewhere then i'd rather let you go
nope, I don't need him anywhere else! If you'd like to post a starter I'm totally up for it c:

or I can if that would be easier?

Last edited by lone; October 2nd, 2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 03:30 PM
sushi

Quote:
nope, I don't need him anywhere else! If you'd like to post a starter I'm totally up for it c:

or I can if that would be easier?
oh.
yeah, that would be kinda better ;p
i'm kinda stuck with starters recently... i always make them so similar ;;

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old October 2nd, 2017, 03:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by memepaws View Post
oh.
yeah, that would be kinda better ;p
i'm kinda stuck with starters recently... i always make them so similar ;;
The next night, the feline made his way back to the border. His heart was pounding in his chest, his head hurt, and he felt... nervous. What if Lynxthroat wasn't there? What if he was, what was the tom supposed to do? But he wouldn't be there. Addaxclaw was positive that there was no way the other feline had come all the way back to the border between WindClan and RiverClan, and there was no way that he was going to say. He won't. But... he said he would! But he won't. He's not going to be here. He said he would. A word is a word. And yet still, the tom remained, confidence re-entering his stature, his eyes scanning the border for any sign of a larger-built (but still handsome) cat.

He had actually been listening to himself hum all the way over here, taking his own sweet time... perhaps Lynxthroat had come and gone, thinking, as the WindClanner was now, that there was no way he would come? If that had happened then the tom would be guilty, but he doubted it had. A few pawsteps down the border, then back up again, and Addaxclaw realized he was more or less just trying to pass time now to get his mind off the anxiety brimming within it that his friend wouldn't be there. Of course he would! Friend. Was that even a word to describe the other cat? It was for Addaxclaw, he was willing to accept a lot of cats as friends. Living as a loner you learned things. And one of those things was that staying away was safe, but there was also safety in numbers. Attachment was dangerous (something that had never stuck to the tom) and that you came first. He always put himself first, it was a problem living in a Clan.

Especially now that the colder moons were beginning to set in, when he had joined, everything had been just fine. That 'just fineness' was beginning to fade away quickly now, and it was making Addaxclaw nervous. "If he doesn't come, he's missing out." Who was he even talking to? The moon, the stars? The supposed dead cats who lived among the stars? Please. Addaxclaw had several things to learn about Clan life, one of them being the more intricate ideas of StarClan. Anytime it was mentioned he laughed, even though it was a nice idea. Dead cats living in the stars?

Yeah, who wouldn't want to believe that their loved ones were up there somewhere... or would be? It was nice to think that his Mother could be up there, and he would see her again, but he sincerely doubted it. He was not a religious cat. When it came to those kinds of beliefs, he wouldn't say much about them, mainly grunt and nod his head and pretend that he knew what you were talking about. The tom began to hum to himself, a much nicer, more soothing sound then the singing he had performed for Lynxthroat last night. Maybe, if the ShadowClan cat did show up... he would be... happy with it. Or tease him, but either way, Addaxclaw would be fine. The leaner warrior lay down, still humming, and curled his tail around his paws, as though he were about to fall asleep any second.

The stars overhead seemed to be coming closer and then further away... soon he wouldn't be able to stay awake much longer, he was so tired. The grasses blew gently, the weather was nice... things were just perfect.

(here you are!)

Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:40 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashpaw strayed away from the rivers, heading towards the border. He hadn't been over there in moons, and now he was a little taller. A breeze ruffled his fur, bringing the scent of Windclan over the nearby border. The tom's yellow eyes scanned the area, looking for a familiar pelt. Grinning as he saw a patch of pale and ginger fur, he called out, "Peachpaw? Is that you?"
The small feline was about to become bored in waiting for her friend to show up. So bored that she had almost fallen asleep on the warm rock where she perched. At the sound of her name, she began to fear that it was a Windclan warrior who had found her sleeping right near the border. Slightly panicked she sat upright, her peachy ears perked and attentive, searching for the sound of the voice. Once her dark blue hues landed on Ashpaw, a wide grin crossed her maw. She shot up from her resting place and launched towards him, bushy cream tail waving happily behind her. "Ashpaw!" she greeted happily. "I had hoped I would see you today. It's been awhile..." she spoke quietly, realizing if any other warrior was around they would both be in serious trouble. "I was hoping maybe we could hang out a bit today? My mentor gave me a day off, so I don't have any plans."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:36 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The small feline was about to become bored in waiting for her friend to show up. So bored that she had almost fallen asleep on the warm rock where she perched. At the sound of her name, she began to fear that it was a Windclan warrior who had found her sleeping right near the border. Slightly panicked she sat upright, her peachy ears perked and attentive, searching for the sound of the voice. Once her dark blue hues landed on Ashpaw, a wide grin crossed her maw. She shot up from her resting place and launched towards him, bushy cream tail waving happily behind her. "Ashpaw!" she greeted happily. "I had hoped I would see you today. It's been awhile..." she spoke quietly, realizing if any other warrior was around they would both be in serious trouble. "I was hoping maybe we could hang out a bit today? My mentor gave me a day off, so I don't have any plans."
Ashpaw grinned as the shecat jumped up and ran towards him. "It has been a while." He said, lowering his voice to match Peachpaws whisper, "I don't have anywhere I have to be today, well until dusk that is. My mentor is with his family, visiting some friends for the day." The gray Maine Coon mix smiled, looking to his friend. Ashpaw sat down and curled his tail in front of him. "Any ideas on what you want to do while we hang out?" He asked, raising his voice since he noticed no one around. The shadowclan apprentice hoped no one would come by, he didn't want to get in trouble for being at the border when he wasn't technically supposed to.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it