Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM

Old June 5th, 2017, 10:54 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

The WindClan apprentice, who was named Cricketpaw, sat eagerly at the boarder. Each sunrise, she met with one of her best friends, and secret kin for some. This time, it was Minkpaw of RiverClan. She waited for the apprentice, black and brownish pelt fluffed against the chill air. "Minkpaw?" Cricketpaw called out. The skittish molly appeared with a weak smile, and the two began to talk.
Old June 6th, 2017, 10:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"..." At her father's explanation, Tawnypaw's nose scrunched up in frustration, her grass-green eyes flashing with distress as he talked. How can they be this powerless if they're revered so strongly- they give leaders their nine lives, don't they? She'd always believed that their ancestors could solve all their problems, that they were presented as this wise and powerful for a reason. After the end of the dark era, they'd happened to be talked up a lot around her- cats would say 'thank StarClan' after every close save, everything they had to work through on their own. If they don't actually help with anything, why are they thanked like that, or treated like that? Most of her family was with her ancestors at this point- maybe it was part of the reason the revered them this much. She'd looked up to these cats like they were her everything, but now... it seemed like they were just ghosts without a purpose, cats not even intent on helping their descendants in their times of need.

They couldn't have done anything to stop that maniac from killing all those innocent cats, for creating a clan made of blood and bones? They must have been able to do something- none of the cats in WindClan had been warned of anything before it started, to her knowledge. Of course, she hadn't even been born before the bloodshed, though something in her heart told her that if someone had known anything, they would have stopped it. Finally looking up towards her father again, words started to flow out her jaw like a waterfall, thoughts continuing to pool in her head as she sputtered. "B-But we're their descendants- wouldn't they do anything to help us? Why would they just sit back and watch that happen to us- don't they care at all?" I don't want to believe that StarClan's given up on us-

Have they?
"StarClan does care - that's why they've guided us here, they've provided us with a code of conduct, and they've given us stable leaderships - for the most part! But they're far from perfect, and I think that's the most misconstrued aspect. Their control over the world of the living is limited beyond their own realm, and that's why when leaders get their lives, they have to go to them. StarClan may be able to see what the future may bring, but all they can do is warn us. The destiny of the Clans is not in their paws."

Rowanhawk paused for a breath, emerald gaze following the flow of the river. "I would not focus so much on their capabilities, Tawnypaw. The Clans have survived two uprisings, and they can fight their way through anything else fate throws at us. Will everyone make it? No. Those that do, however, can pass their skills and knowledge onto future generations. Perhaps one day we can live without the lingering fear of darkness, but for now don't allow it to consume you." His muzzle twisted in an expression of amusement. "Don't become like your mother for StarClan's sake! Live for the moment - for the cats you still have, like Moonpaw - is that her name? Not StarClan or the Dark Forest."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 11th, 2017, 12:54 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacross View Post

"StarClan does care - that's why they've guided us here, they've provided us with a code of conduct, and they've given us stable leaderships - for the most part! But they're far from perfect, and I think that's the most misconstrued aspect. Their control over the world of the living is limited beyond their own realm, and that's why when leaders get their lives, they have to go to them. StarClan may be able to see what the future may bring, but all they can do is warn us. The destiny of the Clans is not in their paws."

Rowanhawk paused for a breath, emerald gaze following the flow of the river. "I would not focus so much on their capabilities, Tawnypaw. The Clans have survived two uprisings, and they can fight their way through anything else fate throws at us. Will everyone make it? No. Those that do, however, can pass their skills and knowledge onto future generations. Perhaps one day we can live without the lingering fear of darkness, but for now don't allow it to consume you." His muzzle twisted in an expression of amusement. "Don't become like your mother for StarClan's sake! Live for the moment - for the cats you still have, like Moonpaw - is that her name? Not StarClan or the Dark Forest."
Live for the cats you still have.
Of course Tawnypaw wouldn't cast her... rather strong belief in StarClan's power over just one conversation, but her father was right. Moonpaw was alive, and she was virtually one of her only friends- she should be glad that she survived, that he was here to live for. "...Yeah- that's her name. Moonpaw." She whispered quietly, though the fact that he could admit that not everyone could survive the dark eras, that they would lose cats- it scared her. She didn't want to lose Moonpaw, and she didn't want to end up losing herself- all this time, she'd been relying on StarClan to help her and they were barely doing anything. The apprentice's paws glided padded through the moorland heavily, the quiet rush of their neighboring clan's river happening to bring just a bit of peace to Tawnypaw's ears, if anything.

"Thank you." The molly mumbled towards her father rather quietly- he wasn't the most attentive father, but he'd given her valuable advice. As much as she didn't want to admit it, those words were something she'd needed- something which would either cement her beliefs about her ancestors' omnipotence or let it crumble away. Maybe it's time to start thinking about myself instead. Moonpaw and I.
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:46 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Live for the cats you still have.
Of course Tawnypaw wouldn't cast her... rather strong belief in StarClan's power over just one conversation, but her father was right. Moonpaw was alive, and she was virtually one of her only friends- she should be glad that she survived, that he was here to live for. "...Yeah- that's her name. Moonpaw." She whispered quietly, though the fact that he could admit that not everyone could survive the dark eras, that they would lose cats- it scared her. She didn't want to lose Moonpaw, and she didn't want to end up losing herself- all this time, she'd been relying on StarClan to help her and they were barely doing anything. The apprentice's paws glided padded through the moorland heavily, the quiet rush of their neighboring clan's river happening to bring just a bit of peace to Tawnypaw's ears, if anything.

"Thank you." The molly mumbled towards her father rather quietly- he wasn't the most attentive father, but he'd given her valuable advice. As much as she didn't want to admit it, those words were something she'd needed- something which would either cement her beliefs about her ancestors' omnipotence or let it crumble away. Maybe it's time to start thinking about myself instead. Moonpaw and I.
"Mm," was his acknowledgement to her thanks. What more could he say? The subject of StarClan was winding down, and the graying male saw no reason to pursue the dying conversation. Whether or not Tawnypaw heeded his words was on her, and all Rowanhawk could do was hope she didn't become paranoid like her mother. "Is there anything else on your mind?" he inquired, his voice a low rumble. The sun was beginning to set, casting rays of red and gold light over the thin woods that encased the border. Through the tree line, Rowanhawk could see the pink reflection of the sun-lit water, and a small part of him wondered if fish resided in the stretch of water near the border. It was highly likely, but he would never know. "Anything about WindClan, or ..I guess maybe your family, though I already kinda covered some of that with how the Clan was all those seasons ago, or just something in general?"

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 27th, 2017, 01:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@woly @Lawlipop
[sorry for the late reply x.x ]

The ebony warrior crawled forward and perked his ears the moment he heard voices. His blue optics flickered with anger and his blood began to boil, he knew that voice too well, it was smooth and could easily make a Molly swoon, it was coated in nectar of Angelica, yet it hid the very juice from death berries. Just the very thought of the flame colored warrior was enough to get the Riverclan tom to see red. He let out a snarl and picked himself up, he was just out of their line of sight, and with this in mind it wouldn't look like he was stalking them, which pleased the tom. He lashed his tail and padded forward, his blue optics blazed with hatred, Fireflare couldn't have her, he couldn't take her away from him, Fallenstream knew that he loved Honeypool more than the Windclan warrior. He stopped a fox length away from the pair and lashed his tail once more, his lips curled back into a snarl and his ears angled backwards, it was quite a sight to behold. He gave the cream Molly a sharp glare before he turned his full, hate filled attention towards the other tom next to him, a snarl brewing in the bottom of his throat "Whats with you and trying to take Riverclan cats? When will you learn that they don't want to join you rabbit hunters?" he laughed, his mouth angled up into a grin, lips lifted just enough to show a bit of his white fangs. He wasn't going to lie, he was trying to intimidate the other, and he hoped it was working, he has had enough of these two, of him, Honeypool could never love a fox-hearted tom like him! She couldn't! At least if she didn't love the ebony tom himself he would at the least find her someone worth calling a mate, unlike the Windclan warrior. Fallenstream took a few steps forward until he was practically in Fireflares face, blue eyes met amber and the fire was blazing "You can't have her." he stated, his voice low and full of nothing but threat and hatred.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 5th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

@Nighty
The golden flecked tom tore apart the plump rabbit at his paws, relishing the fresh taste. His amber gaze flicked around, only hoping to not be caught. He knew that it would been considered prey stealing but it only gave him more reason to try not to be caught, though he didn't care if anyone knew or not. Ebonyflicker finished his rabbit and licked his lips, his eyes shining with pride as he buried the bones of the prey. The tom stretched then rolled onto his back, enjoying the sun shining on his pelt.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old July 6th, 2017, 01:45 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
@Nighty
The golden flecked tom tore apart the plump rabbit at his paws, relishing the fresh taste. His amber gaze flicked around, only hoping to not be caught. He knew that it would been considered prey stealing but it only gave him more reason to try not to be caught, though he didn't care if anyone knew or not. Ebonyflicker finished his rabbit and licked his lips, his eyes shining with pride as he buried the bones of the prey. The tom stretched then rolled onto his back, enjoying the sun shining on his pelt.
The large figure slipped through the territory with ease. Sure he was hated by them all. Sure he was most likely considered an exile. Sure he was considered a coward for fleeing scene when it looked hopeless. No one understood him. He doubted even Sorrel knew him fully. The creamy tom slipped closer and closer to the border. Unfortunately Windclan resided on the far side of the Syndicate, making it harder for him to get there. He made it, and never had he been caught by someone he wasn't intending to meet. Now three of his five children lived here, Forest, Brindle, and Flash. Burning had died, and Dapple was left. He had been so hopeful of his children. So hopeful they would have turned out like him. He really wanted his family to love him, but it seemed he and Sorrel drifted further and further apart. Now three of his children had run off to join the very place he hated so much. Brindle had betrayed him from the beginning. Forest had had so much potential, but she became nervous. She had said something about her mentor, and then one day she just didn't come home. And after questioning her trainer, he said she had run off. Only days later did he discover Flash had left as well. Now here he was, coming to try and spot one of them.

But it was instead a different figure he ran into. One he definetky wasn't expecting, and certainly not doing this. "Well well well. Some warrior scarfing down his prey like a savage. What a shame." He said, stepping out to reveal himself to his previous apprentice. "I thought you would have known a little bit more manners than this Ebony." He scolded the cat, like he would a son. Ebony had been very promising, and yes it was a small but saddening to have to leave him.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old July 6th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The large figure slipped through the territory with ease. Sure he was hated by them all. Sure he was most likely considered an exile. Sure he was considered a coward for fleeing scene when it looked hopeless. No one understood him. He doubted even Sorrel knew him fully. The creamy tom slipped closer and closer to the border. Unfortunately Windclan resided on the far side of the Syndicate, making it harder for him to get there. He made it, and never had he been caught by someone he wasn't intending to meet. Now three of his five children lived here, Forest, Brindle, and Flash. Burning had died, and Dapple was left. He had been so hopeful of his children. So hopeful they would have turned out like him. He really wanted his family to love him, but it seemed he and Sorrel drifted further and further apart. Now three of his children had run off to join the very place he hated so much. Brindle had betrayed him from the beginning. Forest had had so much potential, but she became nervous. She had said something about her mentor, and then one day she just didn't come home. And after questioning her trainer, he said she had run off. Only days later did he discover Flash had left as well. Now here he was, coming to try and spot one of them.

But it was instead a different figure he ran into. One he definetky wasn't expecting, and certainly not doing this. "Well well well. Some warrior scarfing down his prey like a savage. What a shame." He said, stepping out to reveal himself to his previous apprentice. "I thought you would have known a little bit more manners than this Ebony." He scolded the cat, like he would a son. Ebony had been very promising, and yes it was a small but saddening to have to leave him.
The tom shot to his paws in surprise, he hadn't expected to see Singe again, especially not here. "Well, I didn't expect to be caught, especially not by you Singe." He cleaned the prey's blood off of his paws and rose an eyebrow, "Should I have shared? Or cleaned up a bit better?" Ebonyflicker's voice was filled with sarcasm, the tom realized he wasn't nearly as scared of the tom as he had been, the interaction made him more excited than he had been, "Any more plans to rule all the clans? Or are you here for a different reason?" He asked, hoping it wouldn't be the latter of the choices. The deep golden pelted warrior wanted to feel the rush of a fight, no, a battle yet again. It'd been moons since anything interesting had happened in the clan since that battle with Skyclan. Ebony suddenly felt like a young apprentice again, he wished to speak about his own apprentice with his past mentor but decided to push those thoughts away, raising his head slightly and sitting back down, his tail swishing the heather as he perked his ears, normally he wouldn't be excited to talk with any cat but Singe to him wasn't any cat, he was better than the others and he found himself nearly acting like a kit waiting to hear a story.
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old July 8th, 2017, 10:46 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
The tom shot to his paws in surprise, he hadn't expected to see Singe again, especially not here. "Well, I didn't expect to be caught, especially not by you Singe." He cleaned the prey's blood off of his paws and rose an eyebrow, "Should I have shared? Or cleaned up a bit better?" Ebonyflicker's voice was filled with sarcasm, the tom realized he wasn't nearly as scared of the tom as he had been, the interaction made him more excited than he had been, "Any more plans to rule all the clans? Or are you here for a different reason?" He asked, hoping it wouldn't be the latter of the choices. The deep golden pelted warrior wanted to feel the rush of a fight, no, a battle yet again. It'd been moons since anything interesting had happened in the clan since that battle with Skyclan. Ebony suddenly felt like a young apprentice again, he wished to speak about his own apprentice with his past mentor but decided to push those thoughts away, raising his head slightly and sitting back down, his tail swishing the heather as he perked his ears, normally he wouldn't be excited to talk with any cat but Singe to him wasn't any cat, he was better than the others and he found himself nearly acting like a kit waiting to hear a story.
Singe watched the tom cat with slight disgust. As he rambled on all he did was sigh and give a roll of his pale yellow eyes. "Unfortunately no. I don't think the trouble is worth it. And besides, who would even fear me now that they've all written me down as a coward. I was to be one of the greats, one of the respecters. But no, one small mistake was all it took. Now they see me and call me a coward for running off." Singe was irratated. Ebony had struck a nerve with his curious questions. Not that it was Ebony's fault for doing so, but it bothered the Savannah. "I am here for the latter. Five. I had five kits. Burning died of sickness. Dapple is a lone fighter now not caring about me or Sorrel, and the other three live here now. Beindle, Forest, and Flash all betrayed me. I come here to watch, hoping that maybe the Clan will judge them as harshly they did to me. Maybe that will send them running back to me.." He sighed a bit, looking off towards the camp that he once ruled. This had once been his kingdom, now he was practically exiled from his home, a fact that he grieved daily. He knew he wasn't in the wrong. He had been trying to change the place. He wanted something more than his normal, ordinary life. And he had wanted that for the others too, but they rejected him, just like they always had.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old July 9th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe watched the tom cat with slight disgust. As he rambled on all he did was sigh and give a roll of his pale yellow eyes. "Unfortunately no. I don't think the trouble is worth it. And besides, who would even fear me now that they've all written me down as a coward. I was to be one of the greats, one of the respecters. But no, one small mistake was all it took. Now they see me and call me a coward for running off." Singe was irratated. Ebony had struck a nerve with his curious questions. Not that it was Ebony's fault for doing so, but it bothered the Savannah. "I am here for the latter. Five. I had five kits. Burning died of sickness. Dapple is a lone fighter now not caring about me or Sorrel, and the other three live here now. Beindle, Forest, and Flash all betrayed me. I come here to watch, hoping that maybe the Clan will judge them as harshly they did to me. Maybe that will send them running back to me.." He sighed a bit, looking off towards the camp that he once ruled. This had once been his kingdom, now he was practically exiled from his home, a fact that he grieved daily. He knew he wasn't in the wrong. He had been trying to change the place. He wanted something more than his normal, ordinary life. And he had wanted that for the others too, but they rejected him, just like they always had.
"Well, those three are doing just fine here, better than fine actually. At least, from what I've seen." Ebonyflicker rose an eyebrow at him, "I mean, they are your kits, and your kits must do well." By now the warrior had seen his old mentor's look of disgust and was just trying to see what buttons to push. His tail waved behind him as he padded in a half circle around Singe. "Ya know, if you ever wanted to come back, I'm training an apprentice, talking to him about you, Ratnight, Ashnight, and Bucknight. Saying how great you lot were. That little cat believes every word and might even pass it on. Some of our cats would be an easy target, if that'll make it any better." His voice was dripping with sarcasm as he made circles around the DS tom.
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS