Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old November 30th, 2016, 06:06 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Tawnykit pounced on her sister, Moonkit, then pounced away. Moonkit squeaked, surprised from Tawnykit's attack. She fluffed up her gray fur, and lashed her little gray tail with a black tip on it and prepared to pounce. Then out of nowhere, Foxkit pounced on his sister's back, knocking her down. All the while, their mother, Flufftail, was watching. Tawnykit ran up and got on Flufftail's head, then jumped onto Foxkit. He jumped off of Moonkit, red fur sticking out. Then, all the kits started laughing. "I now defeated you, Foxstep! And you, Moonheart!" Tawnykit giggles. "Well, I got you, Tawnyear!" Moonkit said. "Come, kits, naptime." Flufftail said gently. The kits protested, but they came anyway. Moonkit and Rock it laid beside Flufftail. Then Tawnykit laid down beside them, white fur stinging out. Her ears, tail, and paws were all a tan color. Within a few seconds, they all fell asleep.
Old November 30th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Spirited Darkness

A familar brown tabby tom came padding into the Skyclan nursery with a grey bundle of fur hanging carefully from his jaws by it's scruff. Clearing his throat, he would place the kit down beneath his paws and curl his tail around it protectively before calling out to all of the queens of the nursery.
"Excuse me ladies, but would any of you be willing to take on another small mouth? I found this little one abandoned in the territory and I don't believe she's weaned yet, her eyes are still closed."
Grousestar's emerald eyes looked down at the kit for a moment before he swiveled his gaze with hope and a hopeful smile perking up onto his lips as he looked around at the queens, truly hoping that there would be at least one of them willing and able to take care of one more kit. He didn't know what he'd do if no one would step up to nurse it.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 30th, 2016, 04:08 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post

@Spirited Darkness

A familar brown tabby tom came padding into the Skyclan nursery with a grey bundle of fur hanging carefully from his jaws by it's scruff. Clearing his throat, he would place the kit down beneath his paws and curl his tail around it protectively before calling out to all of the queens of the nursery.
"Excuse me ladies, but would any of you be willing to take on another small mouth? I found this little one abandoned in the territory and I don't believe she's weaned yet, her eyes are still closed."
Grousestar's emerald eyes looked down at the kit for a moment before he swiveled his gaze with hope and a hopeful smile perking up onto his lips as he looked around at the queens, truly hoping that there would be at least one of them willing and able to take care of one more kit. He didn't know what he'd do if no one would step up to nurse it.
Lioncry, who had been talking to Ravenpaw about how to change the bedding looked up, then told Ravenpaw to go to sleep or something, because Ravenpaw looked ready to drop. She looked up at Grousestar then stepped forward calmly.
“I'll take her.” she meowed, her voice saying that that was final. As she looked the smoke black tabby kit up and down, she noticed that the kit looked a bit too big for an unweaned kit, and seemed nearly old enough to become an apprentice, but perhaps the kit was just abnormally large? She shrugged and took another step forwards, though more hesitant than before.
The kit looked so helpless and innocent, and Lioncry sat patiently in front of her leader, curious as to what he might tell her. She couldn't leave a kit without a mother, or at least a foster mother. She would gladly take in the kinless and helpless bundle of silver and gray fluff.
Old November 30th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry, who had been talking to Ravenpaw about how to change the bedding looked up, then told Ravenpaw to go to sleep or something, because Ravenpaw looked ready to drop. She looked up at Grousestar then stepped forward calmly.
“I'll take her.” she meowed, her voice saying that that was final. As she looked the smoke black tabby kit up and down, she noticed that the kit looked a bit too big for an unweaned kit, and seemed nearly old enough to become an apprentice, but perhaps the kit was just abnormally large? She shrugged and took another step forwards, though more hesitant than before.
The kit looked so helpless and innocent, and Lioncry sat patiently in front of her leader, curious as to what he might tell her. She couldn't leave a kit without a mother, or at least a foster mother. She would gladly take in the kinless and helpless bundle of silver and gray fluff.
Considering that Grousestar has never actually dealt with kits before, he had no clue when they were weaned or how to tell their age, that was usually left to the queens to figure out and he was most certainly not a queen. So perhaps he was wrong to assume that the kit hadn't been weaned, who knew.
Ears perking up as he heard a voice say I'll take her, the leaders attention immediately turned to Lioncry, his smile widening and his tail slowly uncurling from the kit to reveal her to the queen.
"How noble of you Lioncry, I truly hope it's not too much to ask of you. If she ever becomes a problem, see me about it, but somehow I doubt that she will be."
The brown tabby tom looked down at the helpless little kit with a fondness that he showed to every cat of his clan, gently brushing the tip of his tail over her back before scooting back to allow the queen to take her, nodding his head in encouragement.
"Go on and take her, I'll be in the clearing if you need me."Purred out the tom before getting up, dipping his head to her and turning to leave the nursery.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 30th, 2016, 05:49 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Tawnykit, Moonkit, and Rock it woke up and they saw the new kit so they ran over to Lioncry. "Who's this new kit?" Moonkit asked. "Does he like to play fight?" Foxkit asked. "Lay off, guys. But Lioncry, they have a point...what the new kits name?" Tawnykit asked. Then they started to talk over each other.
Old November 30th, 2016, 06:55 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Considering that Grousestar has never actually dealt with kits before, he had no clue when they were weaned or how to tell their age, that was usually left to the queens to figure out and he was most certainly not a queen. So perhaps he was wrong to assume that the kit hadn't been weaned, who knew.
Ears perking up as he heard a voice say I'll take her, the leaders attention immediately turned to Lioncry, his smile widening and his tail slowly uncurling from the kit to reveal her to the queen.
"How noble of you Lioncry, I truly hope it's not too much to ask of you. If she ever becomes a problem, see me about it, but somehow I doubt that she will be."
The brown tabby tom looked down at the helpless little kit with a fondness that he showed to every cat of his clan, gently brushing the tip of his tail over her back before scooting back to allow the queen to take her, nodding his head in encouragement.
"Go on and take her, I'll be in the clearing if you need me."Purred out the tom before getting up, dipping his head to her and turning to leave the nursery.
Lioncry could tell that the kit looked about two moons, so old enough to eat solid food, but still be rather young. She reached forwards a drew the kit close with a gentle sweep of her golden brown tail, the black tip catching the sunlight slightly as she did so. She bent, giving the kit a thorough grooming and wrapping her tail around it.
“Do you have a name, little one?” she asked soothingly between gentle but firm strokes of her rough tongue. She nodded to Grousestar, though her attention was fully focused on the kit by then. She lay on her side, continuing to lap gentle at the small kit's head, a deep purr rumbling from the golden furred molly's throat and chest.
It was true, she wasn't tectonically a queen, but the kit could probably take solids, even if Lioncry had to chew it into a pulp first.
Whatever was necessary. She looked down at the fragile bundle, pausing thoughtfully and studying her new adopted kit. She had no idea her day was going to take this unexpected turn,
but for this kit, this unexpected turn probably was saving her life. Lioncry rested her muzzle on the kit's head for a few heartbeats before continuing to clean the kit's fur.
Old November 30th, 2016, 08:17 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Nursery

( @Spirited Darkness )
The kit rested on the ground, taking in new scents and sounds, but not sights. The 2 moon old kit mewed softly as she licked her head, and crawled the best she could to the voice she felt was the most comforting, which was Lioncry's. Slowly the kit crawled to the sound of the voice and snuggled against the fur of her stomach. The kit was weened, but used to soft foods, like mouse meat and such.
Feeling the warmth of the molly, she shivered, and stayed still.
"M-My name is Ash..." she whimpered softly.
( @Fallen She, guys, she ahaha ^^")

Last edited by monfang; November 30th, 2016 at 08:42 PM.
Old November 30th, 2016, 08:50 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post
( @Spirited Darkness )
The kit rested on the ground, taking in new scents and sounds, but not sights. The 2 moon old kit mewed softly as she licked her head, and crawled the best she could to the voice she felt was the most comforting, which was Lioncry's. Slowly the kit crawled to the sound of the voice and snuggled against the fur of her stomach. The kit was weened, but used to soft foods, like mouse meat and such.
Feeling the warmth of the molly, she shivered, and stayed still.
"M-My name is Ash..." she whimpered softly.
( @Fallen She, guys, she ahaha ^^")
Lioncry looked around and realized she was swarmed by kits. She looked around in bewilderment, then blinked and lowered her head so she was eye level with the kit. “Ash, huh?” she meowed. “How would you like to be called Smokeykit?” she asked, resting her head on her paws and staring at her adopted kit, her eyes bright with sympathy.
As far as she knew, this kit didn't know any of her family. At least Lioncry knew her brothers and sister, and she felt very protective of the kit now that she was her responsibility, and it was up to her to raise the smoke black she-kit.
Old November 30th, 2016, 09:48 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry looked around and realized she was swarmed by kits. She looked around in bewilderment, then blinked and lowered her head so she was eye level with the kit. “Ash, huh?” she meowed. “How would you like to be called Smokeykit?” she asked, resting her head on her paws and staring at her adopted kit, her eyes bright with sympathy.
As far as she knew, this kit didn't know any of her family. At least Lioncry knew her brothers and sister, and she felt very protective of the kit now that she was her responsibility, and it was up to her to raise the smoke black she-kit.
The kit smiled softly. "Smokeykit? That sounds kinda cool..." she cuckled softly, her voice cracking from her throat being dry and sore. She opened her blind eyes, which didn't look blind at all. But nonetheless, she had a didstant stare, which gave her 'disability' away.

Last edited by monfang; November 30th, 2016 at 09:49 PM.
Old November 30th, 2016, 10:01 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

The kit smiled softly. "Smokeykit? That sounds kinda cool..." she cuckled softly, her voice cracking from her throat being dry and sore. She opened her blind eyes, which didn't look blind at all. But nonetheless, she had a didstant stare, which gave her 'disability' away.
Lioncry dipped her head, then noticed a far away look in Smokeykit's eyes. An idea came to her, and she closed her eyes, moving her ears backwards and smiling, then opening her eyes again. She blinked. “I'll get you some water in a moment, but first, tell me what I'm doing.” she purred, flicking her ears rapidly. She would get Smokeykit water as soon as she could, but first, she'd like to know whether or not the molly was blind. She'd seen a blind cat before, but Smokeykit's eyes weren't like that.