Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 01:56 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:01 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Ashley/Kestrel

Bravestep had never been so unhappy to wake up in his nest, dragged back to reality. As depressing as it was, he didn't wish to defy StarClan despite their lack of recent communication, nor did he want to complete the task they were asking of him, however he was left with a choiceless choice in the end. He was supposed to trust his starry ancestors, no matter what they demanded. And if this was to be his final duty as a medicine cat, he hoped they wouldn't lead him astray.

The faint murmurings of his apprentice and their patients could be heard nearby, but he kept his eyes closed as long as he could just to be completely certain Thunderhowl didn't desire his presence. A single moment more in StarClan's lush territory would have been better than this. Anything was better than this.

Stomach churning with unease, he gradually blinked to adjust to the dim, evening sunlight that filtered into the den, gaze briefly settling on his storage. "H-heh! It seems I .. I may have overslept, yes?" he meowed, feigning the chipper tone; he wouldn't force Kestrelpaw to bear the same moral weight he was required to carry. "My, that's unfortunate! Well, golly, I suppose I should get to work.." His voice was too rushed, too energetic and nervous, but Bravestep wriggled from his nest anyway, beginning to sort through their stock, nudging traveling herbs to the side. "I see we have patients! Although I do apologize for not being conscious enough to assist, I knew you could handle it," the last piece was said affectionately, a hint of bittersweet sadness clinging to the words. "In fact, you've been able to handle it for many moons now. Perhaps you ought to receive your full name...?"

Bravestep didn't give Kestrelpaw a chance to reply. "Wonderful! Let's get started right here-- regretfully, I don't believe we have time to travel to the Starcave." Even if he wasn't to die on this mission and StarClan was somehow wrong, Kestrelpaw deserved it. "It's of utmost importance that we do it while time allows, don't you agree?"

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; December 3rd, 2016 at 07:02 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:18 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raywood View Post
@Ashley/Kestrel

Bravestep had never been so unhappy to wake up in his nest, dragged back to reality. As depressing as it was, he didn't wish to defy StarClan despite their lack of recent communication, nor did he want to complete the task they were asking of him, however he was left with a choiceless choice in the end. He was supposed to trust his starry ancestors, no matter what they demanded. And if this was to be his final duty as a medicine cat, he hoped they wouldn't lead him astray.

The faint murmurings of his apprentice and their patients could be heard nearby, but he kept his eyes closed as long as he could just to be completely certain Thunderhowl didn't desire his presence. A single moment more in StarClan's lush territory would have been better than this. Anything was better than this.

Stomach churning with unease, he gradually blinked to adjust to the dim, evening sunlight that filtered into the den, gaze briefly settling on his storage. "H-heh! It seems I .. I may have overslept, yes?" he meowed, feigning the chipper tone; he wouldn't force Kestrelpaw to bear the same moral weight he was required to carry. "My, that's unfortunate! Well, golly, I suppose I should get to work.." His voice was too rushed, too energetic and nervous, but Bravestep wriggled from his nest anyway, beginning to sort through their stock, nudging traveling herbs to the side. "I see we have patients! Although I do apologize for not being conscious enough to assist, I knew you could handle it," the last piece was said affectionately, a hint of bittersweet sadness clinging to the words. "In fact, you've been able to handle it for many moons now. Perhaps you ought to receive your full name...?"

Bravestep didn't give Kestrelpaw a chance to reply. "Wonderful! Let's get started right here-- regretfully, I don't believe we have time to travel to the Starcave." Even if he wasn't to die on this mission and StarClan was somehow wrong, Kestrelpaw deserved it. "It's of utmost importance that we do it while time allows, don't you agree?"
Ears perked at the sound of a shuffle, Kestrelpaw turned around to see Bravestep, his mentor, beginning to shuffle in his nest. Watching the tom for a moment, he shook his head. "Don't sweat it! You deserve a good rest." Tail curling in happiness, he smiled. "Its all thanks to you." He begun, before hearing the last part. "Wait, what? Are you su-" Bravestep cut him off before he could finish, and he clamped his jaws shut. Kestrelpaw arched an eyebrow, cocking his head. "Are you sure?" What is he talking about? Theres still time. Despite the circumstances, he felt his heart race. Well, I guess this is it. He held his breath for a moment, before letting it go. I'll be Kestrelpaw no more. Pride swelled in his chest, and he glanced at Bravestep happily, tail wagging slightly. "I guess." He meowed, paws shuffling. Is this a proper ceremony? Will StarClan recognize me as a full medicine cat? Even if... the ceremony is done in the middle of the medicine den? Kestrelpaw's ears swiveled to the back of his head for a moment, and he grinned nervously, wondering what his new name would be.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:26 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post
Ears perked at the sound of a shuffle, Kestrelpaw turned around to see Bravestep, his mentor, beginning to shuffle in his nest. Watching the tom for a moment, he shook his head. "Don't sweat it! You deserve a good rest." Tail curling in happiness, he smiled. "Its all thanks to you." He begun, before hearing the last part. "Wait, what? Are you su-" Bravestep cut him off before he could finish, and he clamped his jaws shut. Kestrelpaw arched an eyebrow, cocking his head. "Are you sure?" What is he talking about? Theres still time. Despite the circumstances, he felt his heart race. Well, I guess this is it. He held his breath for a moment, before letting it go. I'll be Kestrelpaw no more. Pride swelled in his chest, and he glanced at Bravestep happily, tail wagging slightly. "I guess." He meowed, paws shuffling. Is this a proper ceremony? Will StarClan recognize me as a full medicine cat? Even if... the ceremony is done in the middle of the medicine den? Kestrelpaw's ears swiveled to the back of his head for a moment, and he grinned nervously, wondering what his new name would be.
Dismissively, Bravestep swished his tail, the same anxious, almost maniacal grin plastered across his muzzle as he fought to appear casual, as if he wasn't destined to die by going to RiverClan. "Very sure, indeed!" he meowed with a nod. "I'm pleased to hear you approve of this, though I imagine you would have been ready either way.. Perhaps not as emotionally prepared, but -- oh! Good galoshes, that's a bit beside the point. Don't mind me, rambling again, heheh.." Bravestep trailed off, struggling to recall the ancient old ceremony that would solidify Kestrelpaw as a full medicine cat but didn't stress over it, instead he hoped StarClan would guide his tongue.

"I, ahem, Bravestep, medicine cat of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. ..He has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and-- and, with your help he will serve his Clan for many moons!" Emerald eyes glittered with pride as he seized a second to appreciate how far he had come in his training, and how he would use that knowledge to ensure ShadowClan's future. "Kestrelpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even," Bravestep paused slightly, gaze clouding with distant misery that he had no option but to swallow for the sake of continuing in a timely manner, "..even at the cost of your life?"

Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:28 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

(What if Burrpaw pounces on Swiftfang and Swiftfang throws him off into a tree, and Burrpaw gets minorly hurt? Like, twists/sprains his paw? Not enough to stop training for a long time, but enough to make them stop for the day.) "Mousedung!" Burrpaw hissed under his breath, having missed his chance to pounce while his mentor's belly was exposed. So he pounced know, paws outstretched, sailing toward his mentor's back.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Ash snickered at the thought of the poor brown tom flopping around, his family watching. She was glad they were there for him at least where she was so busy. Though she didn't love their kits, she sure loved their father. Her golden eyes became something anew around him. Full of life, drinking in the tom's every detail as if each time she did it it would be her last. She placed herself carefully so that she faced him, her large midsection keeping them apart, though it was pressed against him lightly. She kneaded her paws into his chest playfully. "They'll know him so long as he doesn't flop over and smush them." She teased with a purr. Her tail tip flicked happily against the ground. She wished that she wasn't so ambitious and could just stick in here longer with him. Maybe if she didn't bear such a heavy burden of responsibility to her clan she would be happier here, want this, love this family that she had created with him.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:35 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raywood View Post

Dismissively, Bravestep swished his tail, the same anxious, almost maniacal grin plastered across his muzzle as he fought to appear casual, as if he wasn't destined to die by going to RiverClan. "Very sure, indeed!" he meowed with a nod. "I'm pleased to hear you approve of this, though I imagine you would have been ready either way.. Perhaps not as emotionally prepared, but -- oh! Good galoshes, that's a bit beside the point. Don't mind me, rambling again, heheh.." Bravestep trailed off, struggling to recall the ancient old ceremony that would solidify Kestrelpaw as a full medicine cat but didn't stress over it, instead he hoped StarClan would guide his tongue.

"I, ahem, Bravestep, medicine cat of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. ..He has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and-- and, with your help he will serve his Clan for many moons!" Emerald eyes glittered with pride as he seized a second to appreciate how far he had come in his training, and how he would use that knowledge to ensure ShadowClan's future. "Kestrelpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even," Bravestep paused slightly, gaze clouding with distant misery that he had no option but to swallow for the sake of continuing in a timely manner, "..even at the cost of your life?"
Now he was getting even more worried. Noticing the odd way Bravestep acted, Kestrelpaw's eyebrows furrowed worriedly. "Are you sure you're okay..? Are you sick..?" He frowned, feeling uneasy. When his mentor apologized for rambling, Kestrelpaw shook his head. "No need to apologize, Bravestep." He gave the tom a small smile, encouragement in his eyes. He was confused by the medicine cat's odd behavior, did he eat rotten prey? Once he began the ceremony, his eyebrows furrowed even more as he stuttered, breath hitching as he paused. Kestrelpaw dipped his head, butterflies in his stomach. "I do."
Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:41 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Ash snickered at the thought of the poor brown tom flopping around, his family watching. She was glad they were there for him at least where she was so busy. Though she didn't love their kits, she sure loved their father. Her golden eyes became something anew around him. Full of life, drinking in the tom's every detail as if each time she did it it would be her last. She placed herself carefully so that she faced him, her large midsection keeping them apart, though it was pressed against him lightly. She kneaded her paws into his chest playfully. "They'll know him so long as he doesn't flop over and smush them." She teased with a purr. Her tail tip flicked happily against the ground. She wished that she wasn't so ambitious and could just stick in here longer with him. Maybe if she didn't bear such a heavy burden of responsibility to her clan she would be happier here, want this, love this family that she had created with him.
"I'll try my best," he purred softly, nuzzling her further. "But with paws like these you tend to flop around." Burdockpool flicked his tail onto her belly, slowly sliding across it in a soothing manner. "Does it hurt?" He asked sincerely, hazel eyes transfixed on her dark fur. "Being a queen? I can only imagine what all it takes to create life." His eyes danced their way up gorgeous black stripes and ebony fur before settling on her golden and red eyes. He could stare into them for all eternity. "I hope it doesn't."
Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:43 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post
Now he was getting even more worried. Noticing the odd way Bravestep acted, Kestrelpaw's eyebrows furrowed worriedly. "Are you sure you're okay..? Are you sick..?" He frowned, feeling uneasy. When his mentor apologized for rambling, Kestrelpaw shook his head. "No need to apologize, Bravestep." He gave the tom a small smile, encouragement in his eyes. He was confused by the medicine cat's odd behavior, did he eat rotten prey? Once he began the ceremony, his eyebrows furrowed even more as he stuttered, breath hitching as he paused. Kestrelpaw dipped his head, butterflies in his stomach. "I do."
Surprise flickered on his expression, but he replied with a simple, "Absolutely. I'm ..I'm perfectly fine." He knew that didn't sound "fine" by any means but didn't dwell on it, keeping his attention on what had to be done.

Satisfied by the answer, Bravestep reflected on their moons together with a heavy heart that ironically seemed to float simultaneously, trapped between fearing for his life and knowing Kestrelpaw would save many others. Determined to push that aside, the cherry brown tabby cleared his throat and went on, "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Kestrelpaw, from this moment you will be known as Kestrelberry. StarClan honors your patience and honesty, and I welcome you as a full medicine cat of ShadowClan." Once he was finished, a pinch of his apprehension melted away with the certainty of securing his successor. After resting muzzle atop Kestrelberry's head, Bravestep retreated back; there was a tremor in his tone, but he managed to promise affectionately, "You'll be fantastic."

On the tip of his tongue rested what he wanted to tell his apprentice. It was tempting to go over healing methods, herbs, poultices--everything, but he understood it was unnecessary when he had to put faith in Kestrelberry's knowledge. "I'm v-very proud of you, but alas, I think I should collect a few herbs b-before it gets too late..to ..replace what helped these lovely patients." Bravestep didn't care if he didn't seem sure of himself anymore, it didn't matter, not with his destiny as it was. "If..you fall asleep before I return, then--" he paused, choked up as he wondered if he ought to say goodbye. Bravestep loathed the implication of such a phrase, as goodbye meant forever, and he settled on,

"Good night, Kestrelberry."

Last edited by Fawn; December 3rd, 2016 at 07:46 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:47 PM

My Mood: Lurking

The question threw her playfulness off a little and she found herself frowning down at her own stomach. All the effects pregnancy had had on her body she spent all day trying to ignore and fight off. So she hadn't spent too much time thinking about the true discomfort she was constantly in. her joints were the worse, the ones in her back and ankles. The back ones never saw true relief, as she couldn't ever get really comfortable with the kits there. Plus they squirmed and crammed her gut, which left her constantly uncomfortable internally. "They certainly don't make easy, but it's not really painful." She murmured back, meeting his eyes for no more than a second. She felt embarrassed to talk about it. "What are we going to do with them?" She asked softly, eyes down on her tummy again.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:53 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
(What if Burrpaw pounces on Swiftfang and Swiftfang throws him off into a tree, and Burrpaw gets minorly hurt? Like, twists/sprains his paw? Not enough to stop training for a long time, but enough to make them stop for the day.) "Mousedung!" Burrpaw hissed under his breath, having missed his chance to pounce while his mentor's belly was exposed. So he pounced know, paws outstretched, sailing toward his mentor's back.
(Okay; how about we do that right now?)
Swift gathered up some excess energy in his front legs, and swiveled around in hopes of dodging the apprentice completely, but his timing was off by a fraction of a second. Before he could comprehend it, Burrpaw had landed squarely on his back. Not letting the apprentice do any harm to his flank, the warrior instinctively pushed forwards as hard as he could. The Siamese's hind legs propelled upwards with a humph of effort, and there it was. Burrpaw went flying up into the air. It was a bit higher than the warrior had expected, actually. He'd used a bit a too much force on the apprentice... well, he couldn't take that back now. Too late. And anyways, the landing couldn't be that bad, could it? Swiftfang had worst situations than that.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Closed Thread