Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 05:13 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:09 AM
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 13th, 2018, 08:42 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn looked at Wildstrike awkwardly, feeling bad for what he had done. Sighing, pulled a rabbit from the fresh-kill pile and started towards his brother. He hadn't meant to say something so harsh, but nonetheless, it had done its job. He didn't even believe in StarClan, so what was he doing playing with his brother's emotions like that? He placed the rabbit in front of Wildtrike and said, "I'm sorry I said that. I was just annoyed and... I said something I didn't mean." He breathed deeply, hoping he wouldn't repeat the mistake he had made seconds before. "And stop saying you're a freak! It gets on my nerves! Have some self-confidence, or else you'll get nothing out of life." He pushed the rabbit towards Wildstrike. "I'm here to give you advice, not pity. Life is a big adventure, and if you take things too seriously and make yourself depressed, that's ruining your entire being. Just let things play out how they do, and know that it'll work out in the end." Duskthorn turned his head to look at Treestep, wanting him to intervene somehow. @Boba Fett
@Opal

Treestep nodded. He didn't know what he was supposed to say. Even him just agreeing with Duskthorn seemed to make Wildstrike feel even worse. He didn't know if it was something about Wildstrike's pregnancy or if Wildstrike just saw the world, including his own brothers, in a different way. Eventually Treestep sighed inwardly. He had to say something or else it was useless for him to even be part of the conversation,"W-well..." He thought for a moment, What can I say that wouldn't make Wildstrike angry or hurt his feelings? What would Duskthorn say? What would he say? Arggghhh!! I don't know! I can't see inside his brain! Same with Silverscar! What to do...? Maybe... I should just say something that I would normally say and just hope that it doesn't anger him... Yeah... I'll try... he conceded with himself. "Maybe... You... Need a break or something? Just try to get away...? Don't ask me where... I don't know... It was just an idea..." And before Wildstrike or Duskthorn could say anything he added,"Please don't be angry!!" He worried, shutting his eyes tightly, gritting his teeth and tilting his head towards the ground.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 13th, 2018, 09:06 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

@Opal

Treestep nodded. He didn't know what he was supposed to say. Even him just agreeing with Duskthorn seemed to make Wildstrike feel even worse. He didn't know if it was something about Wildstrike's pregnancy or if Wildstrike just saw the world, including his own brothers, in a different way. Eventually Treestep sighed inwardly. He had to say something or else it was useless for him to even be part of the conversation,"W-well..." He thought for a moment, What can I say that wouldn't make Wildstrike angry or hurt his feelings? What would Duskthorn say? What would he say? Arggghhh!! I don't know! I can't see inside his brain! Same with Silverscar! What to do...? Maybe... I should just say something that I would normally say and just hope that it doesn't anger him... Yeah... I'll try... he conceded with himself. "Maybe... You... Need a break or something? Just try to get away...? Don't ask me where... I don't know... It was just an idea..." And before Wildstrike or Duskthorn could say anything he added,"Please don't be angry!!" He worried, shutting his eyes tightly, gritting his teeth and tilting his head towards the ground.

"Angry? Why would I be angry?" Wildstrike cooed rather innocently the last of the tears starting to dry as his mood abruptly switched, "I'm a lot of things Treestep but, a bitter cat I'm not!" He avowed, getting up from his meal so he could talk to his brothers on a more even level, "I'm just a tiny bit hormonal that's all." He mewed decidedly giving both Duskthorn and Treestep affectionate nuzzles on the cheek, "And I don't need to get away I'm fine right here in ShadowClan! I've just been really overwhelmed by the whole idea pregnancy and birth you know?" Wildstrike purred giving his paw a causal lick, "Lot to take in that in a little less than a moon and a half you'll have carried and kitted hopefully healthy kittens that from the moment they took their first breath you felt this extraordinary love for that you had never felt for another cat before and you would do anything for them and even if they did the worst thing you could imagine that bond would remain unbroken because... " He rambled as he gently groomed his stomach only stopping when he thought his monologue had gone on a few beats too long somewhat embarrassed by the thought that he could have gone on for at least a minute more if he had been given the chance. Stupid maternal love!

@Liekki

Last edited by Tavvi; March 14th, 2018 at 02:25 PM.
Old March 13th, 2018, 09:31 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
The warrior's belly let a loud growl erupt from inside him when he caught a glimpse of the prey Mistkit was bringing back. Ashnose hungrily swiped his tongue over his muzzle. "My favorite!" He purred more to himself than anything else. He fidgeted with excitement before he finally dug into his meal. He thanked StarClan as he ate. "Would you like some too?" He mewed halfway through his meal. He pushed what was left of the mouse towards the she-kit.

Mistkit sniffed it cautiously, unsure if she should or not. With the tiniest of shrugs, the she-kit took a small bite. Her eyes lit up as she chewed and swallowed “That’s so yummy!” Must exclaimed before finishing the mouse off. She swiped her tongue across her jaws, making sure nothing remained. “Thanks” She purred.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old March 13th, 2018, 10:18 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
Dangerhawk was pined to the ground and he didn't know what to do he tried to get his strength. He couldn't move the cat on top of him. He kept trying to get Crowheart off he hoped that he could get Crowheart off him but he couldn't. So then he said. "What do you want with me!"
Crowheart landed squarely on the other warrior's shoulders, dirt spraying to the sides slightly as he pressed the frightened cat to the ground. The tom wriggled underneath him, making it difficult to hold on, but still Crowheart clung to his opponent's shoulder fur. When he spat out the question, the black warrior laughed, his amber eyes twinkling. "I don't want anything from you! I just want to know why you've been running from me like a mouse. Why are you so scared?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 14th, 2018, 07:14 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Crowheart landed squarely on the other warrior's shoulders, dirt spraying to the sides slightly as he pressed the frightened cat to the ground. The tom wriggled underneath him, making it difficult to hold on, but still Crowheart clung to his opponent's shoulder fur. When he spat out the question, the black warrior laughed, his amber eyes twinkling. "I don't want anything from you! I just want to know why you've been running from me like a mouse. Why are you so scared?"

As Dangerhawk thought about that queston he really didn't want to say it so he kept trying to get away and all of his fear was gone. He pushed harder but Crowheart didn't budge. "GET OFF ME!"

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; March 20th, 2018 at 05:29 PM.
Old March 14th, 2018, 12:41 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
at the question, daydreams ears perked for whatever reason. they didnt like starclan. not one bit. what had they done to be punished by them? to be ridden with lack of sleep and nightmares that felt terrifyingly real? for every cat they had grown close to and loved to be thrown away like trash, only left to rot in the ground and fade from every warriors mind? at the mention of starclan, they took on a more aggressive look on their face, a scowl. they turned away,"Starclan isnt filled with nothing but harmful gods that will punish you for no reason. I dont see why we worship them, so i dont. back in the day when it was more important too i wouldve told you yes, but now a days you can follow whatever method of religion you wish. starclan isnt all that they are made up. i despise them." their tone was bitter, yet not too harsh, not wanting to scare hiraeth kit. they had ben stripped of geckoleaf, cricketpaw, and almost nightpaw. they had almost lost their life countless times. when would it be the time that starclan didnt miss? even the thought of them left a bitter taste in their mouth.
Hiraethkit focused her gaze on Daydream with a mixture of pity and vague surprise swirling within her ocher pools. She frowned to herself and looked up at the ceiling for a moment. Truth be told, Hiraethkit suffered from nightmares herself, constant reminders of her mother's death and the echoes of a pain-filled wail still lingering in her mind. However, Hiraethkit didn't blame StarClan for them since she just didn't believe in them as strongly as other warriors. "I... don't hold any emotion towards StarClan." She said blankly, the kit's frown deepening. "I just find it silly that cats think that they're capable of doing things like changing the weather." She flicked her gaze back to Daydream and offered a faint smile. "But that doesn't matter if you're a Medicine Cat." She moved closer to Daydream and nudged her with her small head. "I want to be a Medicine Cat like you, Daydream." She felt genuinely happy in the Medicine Den, and she had to admit that she appreciated Daydream's company over anyone else.
Old March 14th, 2018, 01:29 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Owl
Mudtuft was grooming his fur, in a corner of the camp. He rasped his tongue over his paw and, and then brought it up to rub it against his ear. He sighed, and lay down, resting his head on his paws. Honestly he just wanted to have a lazy moment before he went out to hunt some more. He turned his gaze over to the fresh kill pile, and stretched his limbs. The fresh kill pile was not low on prey, but it never hurt to have more prey on the pile than needed. In fact it was good. His clan was large as well, so they needed a lot of prey. What if what looked like enough wasn't enough? Perhaps just a little more hunting before I rest... Mudtuft stood up and began to pad towards the exit happily.
Old March 14th, 2018, 02:37 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Fawnkit looked up at her Dad and puffed out her chest "N-uh! I can stay up however long I want!" She protested before giving her paw a lick and swiping it over her ear "Falconkit is a scardey mouse!" She called while attempting to climb her father to get to her brother again. She had no reason for calling him such other than to torment the little tom-cat.

Upong being nudged Cloverwhisker rasied her head off of her paws and sighed deeply. Once she realized who had caused the disturbance she sat up and gave her mate a tired smile "Hey Coldy!" She was happy to see him, but the littlest of things would just set her off now. He raised one of her white paws from the ground and nudged his shoulder with it in a greeting.
Coldhearted let out a disapproving growl, and he purposely rolled onto his side to knock his daughter off. “Don’t be back talking to your father, Fawnkit. You know better than that.” Placing a paw firmly on the kit’s tail, he wouldn’t allow her to move about. While Falconkit let out a smug expression behind his father’s back towards Fawnkit. Falconkit was more easygoing and obedient than his wild sister. He never liked to upset his father because Coldhearted always been a rather brash tom with a stoic expression. He never even seen Coldhearted smile before! What cat never smiled?

Turning back to his mate, Coldhearted gave her a ghost of a smile before his expression hardened once again. “You gotta learn how to be more strict with the kits. You can’t spoil them or they’ll think they can walk all over you!” He shook his head disapprovingly. He could tell Cloverwhisker was tired; she looked the part. He would had been more help if he wasn’t a warrior throughout most of the day. She was a queen. It was her job to look after the kits while he helped raise them. The kits were a bit wild, and supposedly he shouldn’t have blamed her for their behavior - but who else was their to blame?
Old March 14th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Condensed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Condensed
Duskthorn watched Treestep carefully to see if he knew what to say, but obviously, he didn't know what to do in order to make Wildstrike feel better. Duskthorn didn't think Wildstrike would be angry with Treestep for what he said, but recently he had been surprised by Wildstrike's reactions to things, so he waited to see his reaction. The tom let out a sigh of relief as he realized what Treestep had suggested made Wildstrike feel better, not worse. Duskthorn listened to Wildstrike's response patiently, surprised that he had quit stuttering. He realized that Wildstrike was still internally struggling, though, as he listened to him drag on about his pregnancy. It was still difficult for Duskthorn to take in the fact that his brother was pregnant, and he was still trying to figure out how that worked at this point. He didn't want to press Wildstrike further for information in fear of getting him all worked up again. Instead, Duskthorn said, "Do... you still want us to find Silverscar? I mean... we can look but I don't know where he'll be." More than anything, Duskthorn wished that Silverscar was here, as his brother's mate always seemed to be able to say the right thing.
Old March 14th, 2018, 04:07 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Coldhearted let out a disapproving growl, and he purposely rolled onto his side to knock his daughter off. “Don’t be back talking to your father, Fawnkit. You know better than that.” Placing a paw firmly on the kit’s tail, he wouldn’t allow her to move about. While Falconkit let out a smug expression behind his father’s back towards Fawnkit. Falconkit was more easygoing and obedient than his wild sister. He never liked to upset his father because Coldhearted always been a rather brash tom with a stoic expression. He never even seen Coldhearted smile before! What cat never smiled?

Turning back to his mate, Coldhearted gave her a ghost of a smile before his expression hardened once again. “You gotta learn how to be more strict with the kits. You can’t spoil them or they’ll think they can walk all over you!” He shook his head disapprovingly. He could tell Cloverwhisker was tired; she looked the part. He would had been more help if he wasn’t a warrior throughout most of the day. She was a queen. It was her job to look after the kits while he helped raise them. The kits were a bit wild, and supposedly he shouldn’t have blamed her for their behavior - but who else was their to blame?
Fawnkit gasped in suprise as she tumbled from his back. The little orange, white and grey cat looked up at her father and then turned her nose up to him. She was trying to see how long she would be able to get away with this, it's not like they had a punishment for kits right? She peeked an eye olen to gaze at Falconkit and then her eyes narrowed and she turned her head to face his direction. Look at his dumb smug face! He was just asking to be batted right in the maw! A growl came from the little kitten's throat.

At the sight of his smile she herself did as well. She was glad that he was happy to see her, and she was just as happy. That is until he made that reamark "Listen" she immediately stood to her paws and her scruff bristlef up angrily "You don't have to take care of them all the time do you?! No? Well I do! I normally do a bettr job of disciplining them, but I didn't get to sleep last night and I haven't eaten all day! Have you gotten to eat Coldhearted?! I bet you have! So don't even tell me what i need to do to make them act better! Especially since you aren't even here the majority of the time!" By that point her tail matched her scruff and her expression had changed entirely. Who was he to tell her that she is doing a bad job when she is trying her best!?

Last edited by BEAR.; January 22nd, 2022 at 02:43 AM.
Closed Thread