Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 21st, 2017, 02:14 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The marble tom had been ready to collapse. Sleep under much shade, or even dig a shallow hole to lay in. He was walking away when the apprentice told him to wait. Confusion settled onto his face, and he looked back at the young molly. Dream gave her a questioning glance - why did he need to wait? Dream was not the type to carry any patience with him, but as the apprentice trotted towards him, he looked down at her with a neutral stare. "Yeah, I am. What's it to y -" the minute that name left this Molly's mouth, Dream shuddered. The last time he ran into Fawnpatch was back in Riverclan territory, which had been a complete accident, and Dream always avoided his past flings. All they done was try to throw him down, stop him from reaching goals in life. Truth be told, Dream didn't know exactly what he wanted in life. The clan cat's ideal dream was to find the one, settle down, have a couple kits - and viola! You achieve something so cliched. Dream didn't like that type of ideal. He could do without the nagging wife and begging kits. In fact, when...this...Jadepaw mentioned that she was the kit of Fawnpatch, the first words that leaked out his mouth were, "okay, and, what do I have to do with that?" He chuckled. He didn't realize that he was her father. He didn't realize it because he didn't care. "I feel bad for who your mother is though! That molly is one insane kitty! I don't see how can you deal with her!" Dream talked about Fawnpatch like she didn't mean anything to him. The feelings he used to carry for the dreamy molly long dissipated into nonexistence. If, there were any at all. Dream remembered vividly being inside the nursery when Fawnpatch birthed her kits - their kits, at the time. But, the same day, Dream disappeared, and he never looked back. He avoided her long enough, and he wished he continued to do that but the little gem in front of him gave him suspicious thoughts. The fact that she brought up who her mother was, and then asked about him...oh, heavenly stars above! Dream begged internally for her not to say those horrid words. To be honest, hearing those words "I'm your kit" is far worse to Dream than hearing Fawnpatch begging that she needed him. Dream eyed the young girl warily, and he brought up his muzzle, flicking his ears. His muscles tensed slightly. "Don't tell me your mom put you up to this, kit." Dream sighed, dramatically. Fawnpatch better not had sent out her kit to ruin his life with that verbal curse, announcing that he was her father. In all honesty, why couldn't Fawnpatch move on? Find someone else to be her center of affection? There were plenty of toms up for that game with the pretty different shaded molly. Dream knew he had his chance, and no way did he ever want to go back. "Listen, uh - what was your name again?" He asked, twitching his nose, then shaking that question away. He quickly said, afterwards, "I got things to do, kit. Is there anything specific that you want?" His voice wasn't harsh, but it was annoyed. He had a feeling he was gonna be in her presence a lot longer than he intended to. For some odd reason, he knew what to expect next. So, he sat on his haunches and waited for this apprentice to continue on.
(Sorry for taking a long time to reply)
Anxiety coursed through Jadepaw after she spoke, the time before Dream replied seeming way longer than it was. Maybe she should have worded things differently, maybe she should have waited a little longer to drop that kind of news on the tom. Maybe she should just run away now and hope she never had to face Dream again. But what kept her standing there was a deep down anger towards her mother and a long for a proper parental figure. She never wanted to say that she was related Fawnpatch after she left the nursery, she loved her mother in a way that made her hate herself for it. She wanted to tell her mother but around the older molly she just wanted to act like a kit forever and get her attention. Jadepaw new she was young, she could make her own future and forget her mother, but all her plans started with getting to know who her father was.
The words made Jadepaw step back a bit, she wasn’t expecting that kind of tone or reaction. Her smile was dropped and her mouth grew a little dry, was her father not going to accept her? “W-well…” This wasn’t the kind of thing she had imagined. When she thought of this moment she imagined that Dream would recognize her, that they would bond and Dream would say that he was sorry he wasn’t around when she was younger. She should have just stuck to only training, doing only as she was told instead of going off and doing something as unpredictable as this. From the way Dream spoke of Fawnpatch, Jadepaw wondered how they had ever fallen in love in the first place, how they ever got to the point of having kits. But, either way, her suspicions were being confirmed from what she heard. Her father wasn’t around because of her mother. “Even if my mother wanted me to do this, I wouldn’t know. She barely ever spoke to me.” She gained a little more confidence knowing that they shared similar thoughts on Fawnpatch. Jadepaw hadn’t seen her mother since she became an apprentice, she wasn’t in the nursery anymore, which made the place seem warmer. She’d adamently been avoiding the molly by spending all her time training.
She took another deep breath in to collect herself before she spoke once more. “My name is Jadepaw, I left Fawnpatch and now I want to find my father.” She paused, looking the other properly in the face before she continued. “From what I’ve been told, you’re my father.”

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:16 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Doodle
[heyy! sorry this took so long!]

Flykit bounded after a mossball that was rolling further and further away from her. It was slightly larger than her own paw and when she tried to grasp it in her jaws she could not. It was much too large to fit into her mouth so she had to settle for pawing at it and trying to direct it that way. However, she found she was always more than a few steps behind the mossball. Breathless, Flykit gave this final lunge her all. Gathering her hindquarters beneath her, she put all her strength into her hind legs and pushed off as hard as possible against the ground below her. Hope flooded through her chest as she thought, I've got it! I've got it!

I don't got it. Flykit thought solemnly as the mossball rolled further from her grasp. Instead of landing directly on the toy like she'd planned, she landed with a huff hard against the earth. Legs sprawled about, Flykit glared hatefully at the mossball which rolled to a halt just a mouse-length or so from her nose. And now it stops? She thought angrily, releasing yet another huff but this time through her nose rather than her mouth. Flykit got slowly to her paws as if she were an elder with stiff joints, but she did not remove her glare from the mossball, and she moved like molasses - quietly and slowly - as if hunting prey. She aimed to pounce on the mossball, kill it, and add it to the fresh-kill pile to help support her clan.
(Sorry I was late on this. Just returning back.)

Palekit giggled as she watched her sister bound after the ball of moss, remembering trying to create one of her own with one of the fellow kits of the nursery. What was that kit's name again? Oh, Starclan, she had forgotten it! The young feline's ear flicked as she dismissed this, returning her gaze to Flykit- who was now sprawled on the ground. She couldn't help as another small giggle escaped her maw. "It's ok, Flykit. You'll get it," the tabby encouraged with a wiggle of her rump. She smacked a paw over her mouth as she realized the red she-kit was sneaking up on the 'prey', treating the situation as if her voice would have actually scared the ball of moss off like a real hunt. "Sorry," she whispered to her littermate, her paw still covering her face. She eagerly awaited her sister's next move, imagination running wild as she imagined the nursery as Shadowclan territory and the ball of moss a nice, fat toad.

Her stomach rumbled at the thought. It was the kit's first leafbare, and so far she was not impressed. The tiny ball of fur wanted food more often than she was able to have it, and seemed to refuse to get used to a noisy belly. A small sigh left her and she rolled onto her back, paws up in the air and watched them instead of the hunt in front of her. Had this been a true hunt, her short attention span would have just ruined it. But Palekit didn't think about that and instead focused on her paws as she kicked the air absentmindedly, trying to think of her last meal. She was definitely being fed enough- at least, in the way to keep her going. To her, it wasn't enough. She needed more, and the greedy kit didn't yet grasp the concept of leafbare meaning less food for everyone. A small huff left her. "No fair, I want food," she mumbled.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old December 21st, 2017, 09:20 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Doodle
[ oh dont worry about it! i understand completely c: ]

Flykit shot Palekit a look that basically said, `shut up!`. When she continued her hunt, she couldn't help but think, Luckily my prey didn't notice her, and her loud antics. Does she think she'll be a skilled hunter with such impatience and loudness? Honestly though, when Flykit turned away from her sister to pounce on the mossball, the corners of her lips curled upward in an amused smirk. Palekit was certainly very entertaining - at least, to Flykit she was. Flykit's sister always gave her a reason to tease and make fun, and it was very difficult to merely turn those many chances down. Flykit had a tongue similar to their mother's, and Palekit only supported her sharpness with her credulity.

Finally, the ginger she-kit shook her rump before launching herself forward, releasing a pleased squeal when she landed squarely atop the mossball. Flykit turned around to boast to Palekit when she saw her littermate pawing at the air. She couldn't help but stare at her sibling as if something were wrong with her. Flykit pawed at the mossball, carefully leading it closer and closer to Palekit, who cried about the nonexistent lack of food. ``Here you go, Palekit. I caught us some fresh-kill,`` Flykit offered, watching the mossball which she kicked towards her sister. Silently, she hoped the toy would roll over her greedy littermate. What an amusing sight that would be!
Old December 22nd, 2017, 10:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@SpiritedSecrets
Dungfoot scampered around the clearing, yeah most toms prefered love, not him adventure was what he enjoyed. (Bad at starters)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:15 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@SpiritedSecrets
Dungfoot scampered around the clearing, yeah most toms prefered love, not him adventure was what he enjoyed. (Bad at starters)
(It is fine)
Froststorm groomed her chest fur and looked around the clearing with frosty blue eyes. She saw Dungfoot running around and rolled her eyes. “Why would anyone get themselves so dirty?”
Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedSecrets View Post

(It is fine)
Froststorm groomed her chest fur and looked around the clearing with frosty blue eyes. She saw Dungfoot running around and rolled her eyes. “Why would anyone get themselves so dirty?”
Dungfoot skidded to a halt,” Froststorm. Would you join me on an adventure? We’d climb trees and jump from branch to branch then dive in the icy river and float past Riverclan and race to camp with our eyes closed!” He meowed his voice full of ensusiasm.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 22nd, 2017, 07:34 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

A bitter nipping chill hung in the air, and leaf-bare was in full swing. All those able to hunt did so nonstop to keep the forever piteously small Fresh kill pile at least somewhat stocked. This was going to be a harsh season, for sure. All of the Clan were feeling the effects, and their thick pelts did nothing to help ward off the chill.
A young black tom laid in a corner of the Clearing, his blue gaze sweeping over the cats in the Clearing around him. He wasn't paying much attention to them, not really. His mind was on other things. One thing, in particular. He was thinking about his dead mother. It seemed she was always on his mind.
The black tom was TwistedFang, a warrior who got his crooked jaw from an accident long ago. He was always lonely, it seemed. No cat would talk to him.
TwistedFang sighed and began grooming a forepaw.

@FadingEchoes

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; December 22nd, 2017 at 07:37 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 07:54 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
A bitter nipping chill hung in the air, and leaf-bare was in full swing. All those able to hunt did so nonstop to keep the forever piteously small Fresh kill pile at least somewhat stocked. This was going to be a harsh season, for sure. All of the Clan were feeling the effects, and their thick pelts did nothing to help ward off the chill.
A young black tom laid in a corner of the Clearing, his blue gaze sweeping over the cats in the Clearing around him. He wasn't paying much attention to them, not really. His mind was on other things. One thing, in particular. He was thinking about his dead mother. It seemed she was always on his mind.
The black tom was TwistedFang, a warrior who got his crooked jaw from an accident long ago. He was always lonely, it seemed. No cat would talk to him.
TwistedFang sighed and began grooming a forepaw.

@FadingEchoes
TigerBlaze, ever enthusiastic about talking to anyone. His tail flicked in greeting as he strode towards the black tom. TigerBlaze had no problem with TwistedFang's unfortunate injury, as he himself had been born a kittypet, which was the explanation for his Bengal roots, giving him a striped appearance. "Hello TwistedFang!" The tom called, "How are you one this fine day?" He inquired, his always optimistic attitude giving the chill in the air thankfulness, as the cold that fell over the forest gave time for the plants to rest, thus flourishing to feed the prey which fed Tigerblaze everyday.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 22nd, 2017, 08:13 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

TigerBlaze, ever enthusiastic about talking to anyone. His tail flicked in greeting as he strode towards the black tom. TigerBlaze had no problem with TwistedFang's unfortunate injury, as he himself had been born a kittypet, which was the explanation for his Bengal roots, giving him a striped appearance. "Hello TwistedFang!" The tom called, "How are you one this fine day?" He inquired, his always optimistic attitude giving the chill in the air thankfulness, as the cold that fell over the forest gave time for the plants to rest, thus flourishing to feed the prey which fed Tigerblaze everyday.
Aww TigerBlaze sounds like the perfect buddy! They will surely be the bestest of friends! )
TwistedFang glanced up from his grooming and set his paw down, his whiskers quivering. ''This ain't no fine day'' the black tom grumbled under his breath. ''I am pratically freezing my tail off!'' He got to his paws as TigerBlaze approached. ''I am doing alright'' he meowed. ''What about yourself?'' As he spoke, TwistedFang sat back on his haunches, curling his tail neatly around his paws. But he couldn't help but wonder why this cat was talking to him.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 22nd, 2017, 08:18 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Aww TigerBlaze sounds like the perfect buddy! They will surely be the bestest of friends! )
TwistedFang glanced up from his grooming and set his paw down, his whiskers quivering. ''This ain't no fine day'' the black tom grumbled under his breath. ''I am pratically freezing my tail off!'' He got to his paws as TigerBlaze approached. ''I am doing alright'' he meowed. ''What about yourself?'' As he spoke, TwistedFang sat back on his haunches, curling his tail neatly around his paws. But he couldn't help but wonder why this cat was talking to him.
"I'm glad to hear it." He meowed happily, "As for how I am... Well, I always seem to be in a good mood, so I'm not sure how much it means when I say I'm feeling well. But allow me to express that I feel finer than ever before!" He exclaimed, bringing his tail to wrap around his rather large paws. The tom then leaned slightly closer his whiskers quivering in interest as he spoke, "Are you sure you're well?" He asked with concern, it brought great sadness to TigerBlaze to think anyone may be having rough times.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Closed Thread