Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 21st, 2017, 12:08 AM
Bonk

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
Spottedfern followed the tom and then relaxed when she finally reached the shallow part. "Where.." she stopped to pant. "Where do we go now?"
"Stay here with your kits," the tom said, panting as he put Lynxkit down. "Keep them safe!" He then whirled around and leaped back into the water, swimming towards the nursery to save more kits.

Lynxkit wailed out. She didn't know what was going on, but everything hurt, and she was very, very tired, and hungry. She buried herself in her mother's fur, hoping to find comfort in her warm pelt. "M-Mama! I'm hungry!" she wailed. "I'm hungry and tired, and everything hurts! It hurts to breath..." She started to cry. "I just want to go back to our warm nest!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 私はあなたを心底愛しています *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Character Site (Currently Disabled) | Artist Info
Everything Finder | "Blood-Stained Thorns" Arc | My Poetry
Old July 21st, 2017, 02:11 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As the cat spoke, Nightpaw's smirk finally disappeared and he took a few steps closer towards the medicine cat, eyes narrowed. "And I suggest you show me respect as well... Because without me, Eclipsepaw wouldn't be in this nest, you wouldn't be healing her, I may not be a medicine cat, but I still did something that saved her life, and still, not even a thanks for bringing her over, if I hadn't been there, who knows, she'd probably be in StarClan right now..." He growled and totally ignored the Poppy Seeds once more. "This is why I'm annoying, because even if we do something, you totally ignore the fact that, if I wouldn't have been here, no one would've found her in time, not even you, all I'm asking for is the respect I deserve in all of this, maybe then, I will show respect to you." The tom mewed, gazing in Daypaw's eyes. "And I don't need those." He said and pointed to the seeds again before he licked Eclipsepaw's cheek. "Just being here with her calms me." He admitted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[Take your time !! im in no rush, its okay <3]
@Raven & Co
Daypaw narrowed their eyes at the apprentice. "I wouldn't think someone would deny a medicine cats instructions." their voice was strict and stern, they left the poppy seeds in place. The Tom was getting on the cats nerves, the way he smirked, the way he talked back. Had he no respect for a cat that just saved their friends life? "I suggest giving a bit more respect to some cat that just saved your friends life." Daypaw added coolly, glancing at the poppy seeds and looking back up at Nightpaw,"It releases any stress youve had from the day, and arguing or not, you need to take them." they turned to Eclispepaw, giving a small nod. Daypaw was liking the shecat more and more, atleast she wasnt annoying like her friend on the other side of her. "Your injuries are still very serious, but I dont want to mess with the wounds more in fear of it bleeding again. I'll check again in the morning. For now youll rest here. You wont be too bored." while Daypaw could be snappy and grumpy, they had a few soft spots for cats at times.

Daypaw opened an eye only to see the molly trying to stand. The med cat was immediatly on their paws and at Luckys side,"What do you think youre doing?" their voice was confused. the shecat shouldnt be walking, much less standing in the shape she was in. They ushered her back to her nest gently,"Youre injuries are still in to bad of a shape to even be walking, that would be a dumb thing to do." amber hues wandered over the kittypets body at the herbs Daypaw put on the night before. They felt tired of anything. Not just from last night and the rain and the trauma,but just the overall feeling of not being able to get a shut eye of any damn sleep. It seemed at everytime they closed their eyes they saw graphic things. The echoing of the rain last night still gave them chills. But, they had a job to do. "I know you want to go to your twolegs but if you leave you'll pass out from your injuries and exhaustion."
Eclipsepaw lifted her head pulling away from Nightpaw eyes turning to slits as he spoke so rudely to Daypaw was this not the cat she had known for so long? Not that long ago he had been the kindest cat she had ever known this had been something she had not expected and it made her think was this the way he treated other cats? or was it only Daypaw? she understood that he wished for respect but this was a bit too far, the Molly had known Nightpaw since she was able to speak for Starclan's sake! yet she had not seen him do this at all though Eclipsepaw wasn't a social cat and basically had no friends other than Nightpaw even then....that was a bit of weird thing to say or even think of what their relationship was it made her feel embarrassed even though they had been very close, The tortoiseshell blinked finally being out of her daze looking from Daypaw to Nightpaw taking a few moments before she spoke "Nightpaw, I think you should leave..." The she cat paused for a moment meeting the apprentice's gaze "Its almost night you need sleep, I'm sure Daypaw doesn't want too many cats in here and I want to talk to Daypaw privately" Her voice held no emotion and her eyes seemed empty He needs time to calm down and I need to talk to Daypaw about them. a shiver went through her whole body as she thought about earlier when she had attacked Nightpaw they had ruined her life made it miserable and Eclipsepaw couldn't stand it any longer I Won't let them.
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; July 21st, 2017 at 02:11 AM.
Old July 21st, 2017, 05:07 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusniffles View Post
"Stay here with your kits," the tom said, panting as he put Lynxkit down. "Keep them safe!" He then whirled around and leaped back into the water, swimming towards the nursery to save more kits.

Lynxkit wailed out. She didn't know what was going on, but everything hurt, and she was very, very tired, and hungry. She buried herself in her mother's fur, hoping to find comfort in her warm pelt. "M-Mama! I'm hungry!" she wailed. "I'm hungry and tired, and everything hurts! It hurts to breath..." She started to cry. "I just want to go back to our warm nest!"
Spottedfern dropped Honeykit on the ground before comforting them with licks. "So do I, Lynxkit." She curled her body around them protectively, wrapping her wet tail around them. I don't care how wet I get, I just want my kits to be safe. She thought to herself, waiting for orders from other cats.

fighting
Old July 21st, 2017, 05:50 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
Spottedfern dropped Honeykit on the ground before comforting them with licks. "So do I, Lynxkit." She curled her body around them protectively, wrapping her wet tail around them. I don't care how wet I get, I just want my kits to be safe. She thought to herself, waiting for orders from other cats.
agh i mixed up spottedfern with another cat of mine, she's not a tortoiseshell shes a bengal)

fighting
Old July 21st, 2017, 07:32 AM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

She sat near the Fresh Kill Pile, her brown tabby pelt half blended in with the shadows. She watched the other cats in the clearing, her ice blue eyes narrowed slightly
Old July 21st, 2017, 07:51 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
What cloud? Was the first, most innocent thought that entered the tom's mind before realization seemed to dawn on him. Ohhhh... and he gave her a look that seemed to say 'seriously?' Except his body language remained normal. And then eventually that bright gleam re-entered his yellow hues.

"I see it. And that one looks like a... tree." It was the first thing that entered his mind. True, the sky was basically all blue except for a couple of stray clouds which looked nothing like any of the above-mentioned, but Badgerpaw was playing along anyways. Hopefully she wouldn't remark on the "clouds" to anyone else, lest they think she was crazy and she would get angry at him for not pointing out the simple fact that there weren't any clouds in those shapes to be seen. "It's such a pretty day, Lostpaw. I really wish you could see it." The tom mewed with a sigh, before realizing that might have sounded insensitive - but hey, he did wish she could see it! If he could have offered her his sight just for a day, he would have given it to her. But he couldn't offer his sight, hearing, or speech to any other cat.

That would be cool... he could give speech to those who couldn't speak, even just for a day, hearing to those who couldn't hear, and sight to those who couldn't see. Like Lostpaw... definitely her. If only he could just take his own, healthy eyes and give them to her.

She would look just as pretty with yellow eyes as she would with blue ones, or without any at all as was her current state. She was beautiful inside and out any way you chose to look at it. Because she was his best friend, the friend that Badgerpaw had grown up with, the friend that had always been there for him, the friend that he thought of as... somewhat of a younger sister. Or at least he had until these feelings had suddenly appeared and ruined everything. Now she was no longer Lostpaw, his little sister, and he was no longer her guardian. She was the type of cat that he was surprised there weren't others fighting to get to. She was the type of cat that he wouldn't be surprised if she were someday the most popular in the Clan. Or the leader of the Clan.

And Badgerpaw was proud... well, not really, he was more then proud... to call her his best friend. To be able to motion to her and mention excitedly that they had spent time together that day. He was proud of all of that, but most of all... he was proud of her in general.
(Sorry for the late reply!!)
Lostpaw was glad he was playing along. A grin formed on her face as she pretended to scan the sky further. "This one over here, it looks like a grumpy old elder." She wondered if there were even any clouds out. It could be very cloudy, or clear as day. She almost wanted to ask, but then that would ruin the joke.
At first, Lostpaw didn't realize what Badgerpaw had said. But then when it finally hit her, she turned her head towards him and was silent for a moment. "I don't mind not seeing the day. I just wish I could see you." This was muttered, more towards herself than towards Badgerpaw. Her head returned to facing the sky, and she was quiet after this, thinking over what he said.
She had spent her entire kithood wishing she could see, that she was born with eyes. But now she was learning to accept she didn't had eyes, that she would never see anything in her life. The only thing she wanted to see was Badgerpaw, but even then she didn't mind that he was a mystery to her. It just allowed her to be very imaginative about what he could look like. Not that she could picture much, as she had no idea what colors were. But it was fun to think about.
"You know, being eyeless is almost a blessing. It means you don't have to look at nasty things or ugly cats. It also gives you an excuse to be clueless... Like, if a cat is disappointed you won't really notice and I can just play the 'I had no idea' card, and mention being eyeless. And then you can get out of trouble, because then cats take pity on you. It's kind of great at times." Lostpaw didn't actually do that, she owned up to mistakes if a cat was upset with her, but it was a benefit she could probably use.
Old July 21st, 2017, 09:16 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Ahh I love that song! It describes them perfectly <3)
(violently dances XD)
(Actual reply in a bit, sleepy)
Okay, yeah, I heard it a Day ago and I was like " Perfect for them!"
Old July 21st, 2017, 10:30 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post

(Sorry for the late reply!!)
Lostpaw was glad he was playing along. A grin formed on her face as she pretended to scan the sky further. "This one over here, it looks like a grumpy old elder." She wondered if there were even any clouds out. It could be very cloudy, or clear as day. She almost wanted to ask, but then that would ruin the joke.
At first, Lostpaw didn't realize what Badgerpaw had said. But then when it finally hit her, she turned her head towards him and was silent for a moment. "I don't mind not seeing the day. I just wish I could see you." This was muttered, more towards herself than towards Badgerpaw. Her head returned to facing the sky, and she was quiet after this, thinking over what he said.
She had spent her entire kithood wishing she could see, that she was born with eyes. But now she was learning to accept she didn't had eyes, that she would never see anything in her life. The only thing she wanted to see was Badgerpaw, but even then she didn't mind that he was a mystery to her. It just allowed her to be very imaginative about what he could look like. Not that she could picture much, as she had no idea what colors were. But it was fun to think about.
"You know, being eyeless is almost a blessing. It means you don't have to look at nasty things or ugly cats. It also gives you an excuse to be clueless... Like, if a cat is disappointed you won't really notice and I can just play the 'I had no idea' card, and mention being eyeless. And then you can get out of trouble, because then cats take pity on you. It's kind of great at times." Lostpaw didn't actually do that, she owned up to mistakes if a cat was upset with her, but it was a benefit she could probably use.
"You're right, it does!" Badgerpaw exclaimed, after squinting at the sky in different ways and trying to figure out how he could picture a cloud looking like a grumpy old elder. His ears twitched in her direction at her words, although he didn't comment on them. Part of him was... confused. Was that how she felt? She really wanted to see him? When he was a young kit, Badgerpaw had considered himself to be the most handsome of them all.

He'd thought looking at him would be like looking at something of such beauty that it would blind you. Of course, he knew better now. He was nowhere near that handsome, and even if he were handsome, he couldn't blind anyone with his appearance. It was impossible. As he had grown and matured, and been without Lostpaw, Badgerpaw had grown more logical. Part of his playful, goofy mind was gone forever now... lost to the training and the logic of everyday life. He had been forced to accept reality. Forever was relative. He'd thought he and the grey feline beside him would be best friends forever, and sparks of hope that that was still true were returning, although most of him was doubtful that they would be together forever. Warrior ceremonies would come, his feelings would fade... if only she felt the same way, maybe they would stay. But she didn't and there was no use hoping that she did.

"There aren't any ugly cats in the Clan! I mean, some of the she cats here are gorgeous." He paused for a moment, waiting for the shock factor to sink in, before he continued on with a short laugh. "I've never talked to them, heh... don't have the courage to. And besides, even if I did, they-" He stopped, realizing what he had been about to say.

They wouldn't have anything on you. Oh, what an awkward statement that would be to make. At least he had stopped just in time.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 21st, 2017, 10:37 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post

Shadekit straightened his posture and narrowed his eyes, trying to look intimidating. "They won't stand a chance against me. No bullies will get to you anyways, since you're probably a master at hide and seek."he marveled, was this what it was like to be a leader?He felt like a strong role model, sitting on top of the high branch calling out names of kits and giving apprentices their warrior names. Hm, that was odd. If Shadekit were to ever become Shadestar he would be given the honor of naming his warriors. Shadekit shook his head, he ha shorten distracted. He twitches his whiskers and Softly walked closer to his friend, then He nudged the apprentices shoulder with his paw encouragingly. Taking a softer tone this time, he spoke again "really, no ones going to go after you."
Branchpaw whimpered once more then stopped when Shadekit nudged him with his paw encouragingly. Branchpaw realized that he was supposed to be a role model for Shadekit... But he knew friends were supposed to help EACH OTHER, so he sat up,"I'm sorry Shadekit, I didn't mean to get scared," he glanced at his friend apologetically.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 21st, 2017, 10:40 AM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Branchpaw whimpered once more then stopped when Shadekit nudged him with his paw encouragingly. Branchpaw realized that he was supposed to be a role model for Shadekit... But he knew friends were supposed to help EACH OTHER, so he sat up,"I'm sorry Shadekit, I didn't mean to get scared," he glanced at his friend apologetically.
Shadekit sat back and smiled, "it's okay. I mean, I don't want to force you to play or anything. Are you sure you want to?" He confirmed, glad Branchpaw was getting over his fears momentarily. Being a target of A bully seemed like no fun whatsoever, so he wanted to help his apprentice friend as much as he could. Well, being a kit he couldn't do much, but he sure would try.