Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 10th, 2017, 02:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

The tom squinted, finally appeased with his scrutiny, he looked away, "We'll eat squirrel." He meowed, once again leaving no room for argument before turning to go hunting. After a few moments, he returned with two squirrels, setting them down gently.
She glanced at him not saying anything, keeping her head down Does the she-cat sit down and eat or lay down to eat, how do these mousebrained she-cat’s eat.she scanned the clearing nervously hoping to have a clue, but didn’t. She beant down to eat. Grit your teeth and eat. I may hate squirrel, but food is food.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 10th, 2017, 02:26 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She glanced at him not saying anything, keeping her head down Does the she-cat sit down and eat or lay down to eat, how do these mousebrained she-cat’s eat.she scanned the clearing nervously hoping to have a clue, but didn’t. She beant down to eat. Grit your teeth and eat. I may hate squirrel, but food is food.
GingerFrost let out an angry hiss, sending a heavy blow at her head to knock her away from the squirrels, while his claws were sheathed-which is a rarity for him when dealing with mollies, but she was new and needed to be conquered slowly, the blow was still a harsh one. "Not so fast." He snarled in at her, his eyes ablaze.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 10th, 2017, 03:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

GingerFrost let out an angry hiss, sending a heavy blow at her head to knock her away from the squirrels, while his claws were sheathed-which is a rarity for him when dealing with mollies, but she was new and needed to be conquered slowly, the blow was still a harsh one. "Not so fast." He snarled in at her, his eyes ablaze.
(Lol)
Sweetfox stood up her eyes wild as she narrowed her eyes slight holding his gaze steady she curled her upper lip up and scowled growling softly Should I attacck him...or return to the fake me..,” Sorry.” She muttered putting her head back down continuing to eat, this time slower, maybe too slower.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:
(Lol)
Sweetfox stood up her eyes wild as she narrowed her eyes slight holding his gaze steady she curled her upper lip up and scowled growling softly Should I attacck him...or return to the fake me..,” Sorry.” She muttered putting her head back down continuing to eat, this time slower, maybe too slower.
GingerFrost met her gaze evenly, I'll need to nip this rebellion in the bud. He thought to himself, bending down to eat his own squirrel, rather disappointed that it filled him, since he very much would have liked to take hers for his own. After he was finished eating, he stared at Sweetfox, his eyes narrowed.

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 10th, 2017 at 04:25 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

GingerFrost met her gaze evenly, I'll need to quench this rebellion in the bud. He thought to himself, bending down to eat his own squirrel, rather disappointed that it filled him, since he very much would have liked to take hers for his own. After he was finished eating, he stared at Sweetfox, his eyes narrowed.
She finished eating and saw his eyes were narrow,” Something bothering you dear?” She asked in a sing-song voice I feel like gagging saying this, but yet it’s fun tricking him into thinking I’m a useless she-cat.

Old December 10th, 2017, 04:25 PM

Quote:
She finished eating and saw his eyes were narrow,” Something bothering you dear?” She asked in a sing-song voice I feel like gagging saying this, but yet it’s fun tricking him into thinking I’m a useless she-cat.
"That is yet to be seen." He stated, his blue eyes once again searching her."Let's continue our walk." He ordered, nosing her roughly to her feet, watching closely for any disdain or annoyance from her.

Old December 10th, 2017, 04:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
[COLOR="Cyan"
"That is yet to be seen." He stated, his blue eyes once again searching her."Let's continue our walk." He ordered, nosing her roughly to her feet, watching closely for any disdain or annoyance from her.
[/COLOR]
She flicked her ear in understanding and agreement before walking after him forcing a smile How can any she-cat enjoy a life like this?

Old December 10th, 2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:
She flicked her ear in understanding and agreement before walking after him forcing a smile How can any she-cat enjoy a life like this?
The tom nodded in satisfaction, sidling up next to her and pressing his fur into hers, his aggressive nature seemingly gone in an instant.

Old December 10th, 2017, 04:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

The tom nodded in satisfaction, sidling up next to her and pressing his fur into hers, his aggressive nature seemingly gone in an instant.
Her skin crawled in discust but forced a soft purr definetly grooming my fur tonight.

Old December 10th, 2017, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Her skin crawled in discust but forced a soft purr definetly grooming my fur tonight.
GingerFrost purred back, giving the side of her muzzle a gentle lick.

Closed Thread