Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post My heart's on Mars, Kinda...
Last post by Starfall
Today 01:13 AM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 12:46 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 12:44 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 12:42 AM
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2019, 09:56 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otterstrike View Post
@Blissy
Stormkit walked over to Thistlekit. "Hello," she mewed, "Do you want to play?"
Thistlekit stopped what he was doing and looked at Stormkit. "Sure what game?", he asked. The tom kit gave his front left paw a quick lick.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 12th, 2019, 10:12 AM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

"Well, I guess we could find a ball of moss and throw it around," Stormkit replied.

@Blissy

Last edited by Gold; February 12th, 2019 at 10:12 AM.
Old February 12th, 2019, 10:45 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otterstrike View Post
"Well, I guess we could find a ball of moss and throw it around," Stormkit replied.

@Blissy
Thistlekit ran into the nursery and came back with a ball of moss. He tossed it over to her. He waited for her to bat it back.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 12th, 2019, 12:20 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissy View Post

Thistlekit ran into the nursery and came back with a ball of moss. He tossed it over to her. He waited for her to bat it back.
Stormkit whipped her paw over her head, sending the ball of moss back to Thistlekit.
Old February 12th, 2019, 06:04 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Emotions shifted in the other cat’s leafy eyes. Nervousness, sadness, happiness... it reminded Windystar if himself. A plethora of emotions bottled up, stirring inside him at all times. With his deputyship and leadership, though, he had learned that there was a time and place for showing emotion, and how to bottle it all in. Anyway, the sandy feline said, “Ah, that makes sense.” He tilted his head ever so slightly when Forestshade started speaking again. “No, of course not. I was just... overthinking I guess.” Which was true, but he ceased to mention what it was about. He really didn’t want to discuss his nerves in front of this seemingly solitary cat. He couldn’t make it just about him. But he was pretty happy to answer the next question. “Nothing much, really... probably just looking for a deputy at this point.” He didn’t mention that Forestshade was a likely candidate, nor did he break eye contact. He didn’t want the candidates to know until they were the ones who he decided on.
At Windystars first comment Forestshade smiled and nodded. “I guess it does.” He could see Windystar as a role model. He was the leader of Shadowclan after all. Overthinking....Well that happens a lot. I won’t question him more than he likes.I guess I was overthinking aswell.” The long fur of his neck itched so he slowly picked up his paw as to not scare the long-furred cat once more. Looking for a deputy? Dovetalon would have made a good one but,she did work with the Dark Forest. Who else? Monarchpatch mabye? The warrior thought recalling his friend. Forestshade thought some more and just saw the awnser It will probably be Monarchpatch or mabye..Feathercry? He had never met the molly with the name Feathercry but, he had heard good things about her. The toms leafy green eyes broke eye contact occasionally as to not stare at him. Forestshade stepped to a different angle. “Nothing much? You are the leader of Shadowclan. Every cat looks up to you. You have earned this spot and this respect.” He meowed quietly returning to his solitary state but he was still able to be social if that was what Windystar wished of him. [/CENTER]

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 12th, 2019, 06:16 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
At Windystars first comment Forestshade smiled and nodded. “I guess it does.” He could see Windystar as a role model. He was the leader of Shadowclan after all. Overthinking....Well that happens a lot. I won’t question him more than he likes.I guess I was overthinking aswell.” The long fur of his neck itched so he slowly picked up his paw as to not scare the long-furred cat once more. Looking for a deputy? Dovetalon would have made a good one but,she did work with the Dark Forest. Who else? Monarchpatch mabye? The warrior thought recalling his friend. Forestshade thought some more and just saw the awnser It will probably be Monarchpatch or mabye..Feathercry? He had never met the molly with the name Feathercry but, he had heard good things about her. The toms leafy green eyes broke eye contact occasionally as to not stare at him. Forestshade stepped to a different angle. “Nothing much? You are the leader of Shadowclan. Every cat looks up to you. You have earned this spot and this respect.” He meowed quietly returning to his solitary state but he was still able to be social if that was what Windystar wished of him. [/CENTER]

Windystar felt that this meeting had gone rather well. Pfft, meeting... even in his MIND he was speaking formally. Hmm, let’s try it again. Their chat went pretty well. He had gotten to know a little bit more on how Forestshade thought, reacted, behaved. Sure, he didn’t really get to know everything, but he was also on a short time schedule. The leafy-eyed feline was right - being leader wasn’t anything to shrug at. But he enjoyed it. And he was ready to have a deputy to lean on. He chuckled at Forestshade’s answer. “You’re right about that...” Oh shoot. He had to go. Ughh, he wished he had more time for an idle chat like this again.

“Forestshade... I’m sorry, I have to go. It was great meeting you and talking! I really hope I can get to know you better when I’m not in a time crunch.” And with that, the sandy tom dipped his head and stood and started to walk away, out of camp.

[ you can reply to this post if you want, but know that I won’t be replying! that’s all for the trial RP! I really enjoyed it, thank you! <3 ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 12th, 2019, 08:58 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

Windystar felt that this meeting had gone rather well. Pfft, meeting... even in his MIND he was speaking formally. Hmm, let’s try it again. Their chat went pretty well. He had gotten to know a little bit more on how Forestshade thought, reacted, behaved. Sure, he didn’t really get to know everything, but he was also on a short time schedule. The leafy-eyed feline was right - being leader wasn’t anything to shrug at. But he enjoyed it. And he was ready to have a deputy to lean on. He chuckled at Forestshade’s answer. “You’re right about that...” Oh shoot. He had to go. Ughh, he wished he had more time for an idle chat like this again.

“Forestshade... I’m sorry, I have to go. It was great meeting you and talking! I really hope I can get to know you better when I’m not in a time crunch.” And with that, the sandy tom dipped his head and stood and started to walk away, out of camp.

[ you can reply to this post if you want, but know that I won’t be replying! that’s all for the trial RP! I really enjoyed it, thank you! <3 ]
Alright!” Forestshade heard his name being called anyway. With a quick dip of the head he looked in that direction with a sigh. “Goodbye, Windystar. I too hope we will talk soon. You bring out the best of me.” With a quick dip of the head he raced toward that direction as his brown fur shimmered.

[Thanks for the trail rp! <3]

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 13th, 2019, 05:37 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Well, Windystar was officially emotionally worn out. He had to cut short his hunting trip with Feathercry to do... oh, he forgot. Too many things were floating around the disoriented leader’s head, he needed to sit down. Wasn’t he supposed to meet with... someone? Yeah, Bearear, that’s it. But Bearear wasn’t going to know it was a meeting, hopefully. It’d just be a friendly conversation. That’s what the long-furred feline needed right about now. A nice, relaxed conversation between him and his potential deputy. ‘Eech, that sounded weird...’ Just think about potential deputies made him want to leap to the leader’s den and hide there until... StarClan knows when. Yikes.

Windystar’s bright amber hues flickered across the Clearing, trying to spy for a cat with round ears. Hopefully, Bearear would simply come to him and spare him the awkwardness of a leader approaching him.
@Cave

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; February 13th, 2019 at 05:37 AM.
Old February 13th, 2019, 06:24 AM
My brain is a circus

Quote:

Well, Windystar was officially emotionally worn out. He had to cut short his hunting trip with Feathercry to do... oh, he forgot. Too many things were floating around the disoriented leader’s head, he needed to sit down. Wasn’t he supposed to meet with... someone? Yeah, Bearear, that’s it. But Bearear wasn’t going to know it was a meeting, hopefully. It’d just be a friendly conversation. That’s what the long-furred feline needed right about now. A nice, relaxed conversation between him and his potential deputy. ‘Eech, that sounded weird...’ Just think about potential deputies made him want to leap to the leader’s den and hide there until... StarClan knows when. Yikes.

Windystar’s bright amber hues flickered across the Clearing, trying to spy for a cat with round ears. Hopefully, Bearear would simply come to him and spare him the awkwardness of a leader approaching him.
@Cave
Bearear crawled out from the warriors den and gave a large stretch, he sat down and yawned before saying to himself "okay, no more late night hunting parties for me." His soft brown fur stuck up in odd spikes everywhere and his expression drooped more than usual, making him appear even grumpier, despite him being generally okay with life. He groomed himself slightly, only getting rid of a few odd peaks of fur, and looked around camp. He saw a few cats poking around and presumably doing their duties, then he saw Windystar, Shadowclans leader. He seems to be looking for someone, I wonder who? Bearear pondered and his eyes wandered to an apprentice, I think I should ask Windystar for an apprentice, now may not be the best time as he has a lot on his mind, but he seems to have a minute right now. The large brown tom approached Windystar, “hey Windystar, I understand if you don't have much time but I was wondering if you would like to talk for a minute,” Bearear's voice smiled, despite his face.

Last edited by Cave; February 13th, 2019 at 06:25 AM.
Old February 13th, 2019, 06:07 PM
The Bi Little Bean

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Otterstrike @Rosemew @Blissy
Rowankit got up, yawning. She looked around for her mom, but her eyes landed on Ragekit first. "Hi Ragekit" she called.

Last edited by -Swan-; February 13th, 2019 at 06:17 PM.
Closed Thread