Old May 5th, 2024, 05:59 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

He was a little late to the meeting, settling in the back and curling his tail over his paws. A soft, derisive snort left his nose at Fadingsun's words. Of course he would backtrack after he threw a tantrum and stomped off after the last meeting. And adhering to Redmire's words, the only other one brave enough to speak out against him, gave him the perfect excuse to say he listened to others in the privacy of his den. Talonpaw knew what his game was and he wouldn't let it fool him like it was the rest.

Old May 5th, 2024, 05:59 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cloudheart listened as the ceremony happened. Then the reassignments. He was given Orchidpaw! Cool!
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 5th, 2024, 06:14 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze gave a polite smile to the older warrior as she greeted him as though they were old friends, he didn't mind, but he wasn't exactly expecting it. But maybe that was what the warrior was like with everyone, not like Seabreeze knew Cherryswirl enough to know that about her. Then she brought up being a lionheart and his smile turned a bit more sheepish. He still wasn't sure why he was a Lionheart and why he was being told that he was a good one, because in the end he was just doing the same things he had done before as a warrior, well besides the solo patrols he's picked up for the borders, and the meetings, and the extra apprentice training, and sticking his nose in every little issue. So maybe he was getting better at the whole deal without even realizing it. Hmm, that's a thought isn't it, Seabreeze being good at something.

"It's a lot of work, I don't mind though. I prefer getting things done rather than letting life go by, you know? Even the little things like patrols."He was about to say more when Fadingsun picked up the meeting again by announcing Rainingkit to come forward. Oh, that was the little one that played apprentice in the raid. Good to see they were finally getting their 'paw name now though. Then came reassignments. Good, good, this was the kind of meeting that Seabreeze needed right now. The note about apprentice training changing was something that the lionheart took note of. He should focus on getting Rabbitpaw and Beanpaw some battle training, he should bring them out together for some partner training. Better going against each other than going against him. More even skill levels for the basics.

Seabreeze sighed at the mention with Windclan, "Thunderclan and now Windclan. How'd we manage to get Windclan of all clans on our tails." It wasn't a real question though, the lionheart was more than aware of why Windclan was upset and he in no way blamed the other clan, Riverclan sure as the water flows wouldn't have taken something like that laying down regardless of the supposed lack of actual damage. What were they thinking? His his blue eyes fell from his leader and back to the former lionheart beside him.
[ @Dust - Cherryswirl ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 7th, 2024, 08:08 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

(Sorry for the late reply!!)

Doedapple
Warrior - RiverClan - Molly

She was out within the shadows of the edge when the familiar pelt of her apprentice emerged from the apprentices' den. They were looking for someone, probably her, amidst the crowd. Sighing, Doedapple would stand up and slowly make her way over. Best to not look as if she's unaware or purely just uncaring of RiverClan in front of the youngster. Birchbranch has been gone for so long, yet she still grieved.

Snorting, Doedapple muttered quietly to Cascadepaw in a light, brief manner, showing as if it's just a small comment. Yet of course, it was sarcastic. Or maybe with a bit of hope, and genuine. Maybe, from her hopes, RiverClan can become better under Fadingsun's lead. Who knows? "Finally noticing that the restrictions are harsh huh, She shrugged as she settled down, a small, mischievous smile on her muzzle.

"best to continue it to those stupid clanmates though, those who are idiotic enough to hurt the reputation of RiverClan." Loyalty still stood, disregarding her loathe.

Cascadepaw
5 / 100
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Apprentice
No Current Purrks
Six Moons
A thick-furred, dappled blue-gray mackerel tabby she-cat with blue eyes.

Cascadepaw finally caught her mentor's eye and padded over to Doedapple, tilting her head to the side slightly as she pressed against the warrior comfortingly. ''I'm sure that Fadingsun will turn things around as RiverClan's leader,'' The apprentice mumbled softly. Sure, she may only be six Moons, but the young she-cat had the wisdom of a Clan Leader. ''He has to. We've been without a leader for so long..''

Cascadepaw didn't want to mention anything about Doedapple's older sister, Birchbranch, who had been exiled by Birdsnow. If you asked Cascadepaw, what Birdsnow had done was wrong, but the thick-furred apprentice wouldn't dare say that out loud. What Dusklion had said about Birchbranch had ticked Cascadepaw off, and the apprentice had been about ready to shred the warrior's ears. But she hadn't, because if Cascadepaw had, she'd been exiled right along with Birchbranch. There were a few words that Cascadepaw would say about the black-and-ginger she-cat if she could, but Fadingsun would rip her apart and hang her pelt in his den if she did.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 7th, 2024, 08:41 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The half blinded she looked over to the tom who seemed to be side eyeing her. Owltalon stirred for a moment before fully responding. "Hey, nice to meet 'cha chap! I'm just in a good mood I guess? Fadingsun seems to be doing well, so I'll mirror it. Helps 'e feel better." The lionheart shrugged as she tried to make sense of the tom sitting before her.

Why did he look so dreary? Like he might just fall and crumpled if Owltalon did so much as breath on him. Just by the look in her eyes she could tell he wasn't the optimistic type, these days that wasn't really surprising.

" 'Yre Roseshard, right? Pretty name." Owltalon mewed a compliment as a smile stretched out onto her wounded face.

Her good eye searched the tom, but she found nothing in his irises, just an oddly judgemental expression.
She was giving him funny looks. He had been doing it to her, but this was just awkward. It would have been better if he hadn't opened his mouth, or at least not said something that sounded so rude. He shifted his paws, trying not so show how self conscious he was being. Maybe he should move? He wasn't very good with people, but he was pretty sure that would seem rude too.
She was still giving him those looks. He didn't like that; it was making him uncomfortable. Before he could decide what to do, though, her face broke into a grin. He grunted at her compliment. A pretty name. Well it was about the only "pretty" thing about him. His was not a face to stare at, and that had been before it was scarred by clear-stone, seasons ago. It was a wonder he hadn't lost his eye. He guessed he couldn't complain, though. Owltalon looked like she got it worse. He considered asking her about her scars, but reflected that it would eventually turn the conversation on him, and he would be expected to talk about himself. Not something that he enjoyed, especially when referring to that era of his life.
Now that enough cats had gathered, Fadingsun began speaking. Roseshard was relieved for the distraction. Hopefully Owltolon would forget him for the rest of the meeting.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old May 7th, 2024, 09:59 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

[ pretend there's a header here ... @taillow , @Rose ]

cobwebpaw appeared from the apprentice's den, yawning and stretching. it had been quite a good nap, only interrupted by fadingsun's call for a a meeting. she noticed dusklion sitting and padded over to her, swishing her tail in amiable greeting. ' hello, dusklion! how are you todaaa- ' she trailed off, staring at-wait, was that that outsider she and sweetsong had met?

cobwebpaw wracked her brain for the name, scrounging up either memory or messily. she sat herself down, and in a loud whisper, told dusklion; ' dusk. don't know if you see, but there is an outsider. sat right next to you. '

she really did mean to say it quietly, but cobweb's whisper was so loud it was almost speaking volume.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers
Old May 7th, 2024, 10:47 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Fallenwish arrived a little late, but she was pretty sure she heard everything.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old May 7th, 2024, 07:35 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

With that finished, they could move on to the main announcements of this meeting. Before that, though, Fadingsun wanted to take a moment to introduce their new warrior.

"I'm sure many of you have noticed a new face around here," he began. "An outsider has been allowed to join our ranks; she's taken on the rank of warrior and the name Wisteriawren. I know that some of you may take time to adjust to her, but I expect everyone here to treat her with at least basic respect."

He gave a warm smile to Wisteriawren. She was certainly an odd cat at times, but he had a feeling over time she'd grow to adjust to RiverClan just fine.

"Now," he continued, beaming, "for the main announcements. It has been some time since RiverClan's high ranks were full. During times like these, we desperately need strong, dedicated, loyal cats to fill our upper ranks. That's why I'm pleased to announce that both a deputy and a medicine cat apprentice have been selected.

"From here on out, Dusklion will be serving as deputy of RiverClan. I know that some of you may take issue with me choosing my sister to fill this rank, but few cats have shown such dedication, passion, and loyalty to their Clan. I want nobody else in this Clan serving at my side in this position. I know that she'll do fantastic."

He gave a few moments for everyone to react to that announcement. His eyes drifted down to Dusklion, and he gave her a proud nod. The path ahead finally seemed brighter, now that they had made amends and would be serving RiverClan side-by-side once more.

Then, his eyes moved to Mistyshard's choice for medicine cat apprentice. Although he didn't know this cat well, he'd grown to trust Mistyshard more than most. "Mistyshard has selected Berrypaw to serve as her apprentice. I know the two of them will do excellent work in the medicine den, and our Clan will be that much stronger for it."

( @Dust @Dark @appariitiion @Jade @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Rose @glitch @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @Forgetfulshape @Lucythecat )

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; May 7th, 2024 at 07:36 PM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 07:50 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @taillow ,, open
trigger warnings for this post: yelling

all comments about wisteriawren immediately gone, cobwebpaw shot to her paws, cheering wildly. she squeezed a quick ' congrats berrypaw!! ' in there, though. ' YEEEEEESSSS DUSKLION THAT'S MY MENTOR I'M SO PROOOOUDDD WOOOOOO!!!! ' she bounced up and down as best she could, so excited she barely cared about the pain.

cobwebpaw bounced in circles around dusklion, her bouncing almost audible. if you thought really hard, you could almost hear sproinging sounds every time she hit the ground and bounced up again. ' ohohohohohoho dusk i'm so PROUD OF YOU AAAH. '

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

Last edited by sillycreatur; May 8th, 2024 at 11:51 PM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 07:50 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Fadingsun's next announcement drew a scoff from Talonpaw. Of course he said cats would have a problem with it and then still made the decision. Because his needs were more important than the Clan's. He hadn't even visited the Starcave yet and it had been a moon. Already failing like those before him, and continuing to make it worse.

"So not only the sister, like what happened with Larkstar, but also the cat who threw a tantrum last time she didn't get picked. That is definitely someone I don't want to be deputy," Talonpaw stated blandly, mostly to himself. He didn't care if anyone was listening and he wasn't being loud. It's not like they ever listened anyways. And he wasn't even going to get started on Mistyshard taking on an apprentice despite having just become the medicine cat. Now they had two untrained cats in the position, one who took thirty moons to complete her warrior training. Yea, they were all going to die when WindClan came for them.