Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old November 22nd, 2017, 02:33 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
She only chuckled her nose twitched she still looked at coldwind with a calm look in her eyes
" that's what they all say when something is wrong , if something is wrong I would look on the bright side of things . not Giving in to sorrow " she meowed
"So I should just smile and get over it?!" He snapped,until almost instantly retreating it.He looked at the ground."You wouldn't know what it's like to loose the one person who loved you." He said quietly.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; November 22nd, 2017 at 02:33 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 02:47 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"So I should just smile and get over it?!" He snapped,until almost instantly retreating it.He looked at the ground."You wouldn't know what it's like to loose the one person who loved you." He said quietly.
She rolled her eyes with a huff
" well if certainly is better then being in pain ! I'm only trying to help you " she meowed and looked down her tail was around her feet as well
" and I know what it's like to loose some one , my father was poisoned and my step mother hates me " she meowed " but I think positive and now I have a kit " she said and looked at coldwind (see the similarities .)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 22nd, 2017, 02:57 PM

Quote:
She rolled her eyes with a huff
" well if certainly is better then being in pain ! I'm only trying to help you " she meowed and looked down her tail was around her feet as well
" and I know what it's like to loose some one , my father was poisoned and my step mother hates me " she meowed " but I think positive and now I have a kit " she said and looked at coldwind (see the similarities .)
(Yhea.I think they are going to be perfect.nobody is even noticing the finder so I think I'll just be his former mate)
He looked at the ground."I'm sorry.I didn't know." He said with a hint of sympathy.The grey Tom didn't look her in the eye,but figured he should Atleast know her name if they where going to talk."I'm coldbreeze if you didn't know.You?" He asked,looking back up.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:02 PM

Quote:
(Yhea.I think they are going to be perfect.nobody is even noticing the finder so I think I'll just be his former mate)
He looked at the ground."I'm sorry.I didn't know." He said with a hint of sympathy.The grey Tom didn't look her in the eye,but figured he should Atleast know her name if they where going to talk."I'm coldbreeze if you didn't know.You?" He asked,looking back up.
The She cat nodded mostly no cat notices others they are just about themselves she tries to at least ask how others are. Her ears perked up at his name " Coldwind? Hmm how about charming instead? Yeah charming suits you more " she said with a soft giggle. Her tail stayed wrapped around her paws she continued to humm her lullaby" my name's Swanheart " she added

Last edited by Leucos; November 22nd, 2017 at 03:03 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:14 PM

Quote:
The She cat nodded mostly no cat notices others they are just about themselves she tries to at least ask how others are. Her ears perked up at his name " Coldwind? Hmm how about charming instead? Yeah charming suits you more " she said with a soft giggle. Her tail stayed wrapped around her paws she continued to humm her lullaby" my name's Swanheart " she added
He listened to the lullaby."That's a pretty name.It's unique." He said."You can call me what you like.It doesn't matter to me anyways." He added.'Where did she learn that song?It sounds like...' he tried to think of a good way to describe it,but all he could think of was beautiful.He continued to listen to it quietly.

Last edited by Static; November 22nd, 2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:23 PM

Quote:
He listened to the lullaby."That's a pretty name.It's unique." He said."You can call me what you like.It doesn't matter to me anyways." He added.'Where did she learn that song?It sounds like...' he tried to think of a good way to describe it,but all he could think of was beautiful.He continued to listen to it quietly.
She scratched her ear eliciting a small purr her brown eyes scanned the den she learns this song from when she was a kit . Her father loved her dearly and was a good tom, until he was poisoned by a death berry so now her step mother had looked after her that was until she decided to run .
" so I think I'll stick with the name charming , any ways about this special some one who seemed to have been a important part of your life I am sorry that they if they did leave you " she meowed her gaze returning to coldwind

Last edited by Leucos; November 22nd, 2017 at 03:24 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:31 PM

Quote:
She scratched her ear eliciting a small purr her brown eyes scanned the den she learns this song from when she was a kit . Her father loved her dearly and was a good tom, until he was poisoned by a death berry so now her step mother had looked after her that was until she decided to run .
" so I think I'll stick with the name charming , any ways about this special some one who seemed to have been a important part of your life I am sorry that they if they did leave you " she meowed her gaze returning to coldwind
Coldwind hesitated.Nobody had ever asked him about his mate or acted like they even cared that she died,which was why he was so angry all the time.He didn't know if Swansong was just playing some kind of trick on him,or truley varying,but he decided to answer after a few seconds."She...died at the gathering.Her name was Mistyfern." He said,looking straight ahead.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Coldwind hesitated.Nobody had ever asked him about his mate or acted like they even cared that she died,which was why he was so angry all the time.He didn't know if Swansong was just playing some kind of trick on him,or truley varying,but he decided to answer after a few seconds."She...died at the gathering.Her name was Mistyfern." He said,looking straight ahead.
Swanhearts ears flattened her stomach churned thinking of death
" I am so sorry , no one should have to suffer their true love b-being k-killed....I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked " she said her voice sounding all breathy . Her brown eyes were in shock as she looked down her mouth was open as well . Now she felt uneasy

Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Swanhearts ears flattened her stomach churned thinking of death
" I am so sorry , no one should have to suffer their true love b-being k-killed....I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked " she said her voice sounding all breathy . Her brown eyes were in shock as she looked down her mouth was open as well . Now she felt uneasy
"It's ok.Lots of cats have it worse than me." He said,trying to reassure her.He didn't know what had suprised her so much,because most cats just shrugged it off and dealed with it,even though he hasn't,everyone else seemed to have gotten over it,even Fernsong's family, but he didn't like seeing her like this,even if he barley knew Swanheart.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:
"It's ok.Lots of cats have it worse than me." He said,trying to reassure her.He didn't know what had suprised her so much,because most cats just shrugged it off and dealed with it,even though he hasn't,everyone else seemed to have gotten over it,even Fernsong's family, but he didn't like seeing her like this,even if he barley knew Swanheart.
She shook her speckled fur and cleared her throat
"Yes yes of course .... But still I'm very sorry may starclan be with her spirit . It's just that when you found some one you have loved be in a battle and die all for what? You two should have lived long ! True love only come once in a life time " she meowed she didn't know why she felt so ruffled up , if anything that she loves right now is her daughter purekit but other then that. She hoped that things would be ok but now it seemed her life was nothing but death cause of her father's death. Now this one?