Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old January 31st, 2018, 03:57 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Deerspots smiled her ears twitched when she decided to lay down her tail flicked after wards " yeah .. All warriors aren't perfect .and kits are kits they should be able to play the part it's not a role that lasts forever . I know that we're supposed to be mature but there's no harm in having some kit in us right? " she meowed she did miss those days being able to play games run around play fight .All of it . She sighed happily and layed her head on her paws
those times are behind me I'm an adult now I've got other things to worry about . We can't live in the past but focus on the present and keep an open mind about what the future may bring ..... she looked up at hollypelt and yawned again feeling exhaustion take over .
"Yes, I suppose you're right. If we become too serious, we end up being sad and lonely for the rest of out lives... even if the ones we love are right in front of us," Hollypelt said sadly. Then she smiled and blinked her eyes slowly. She saw Deerspots yawn and replies, "tired?" Hollypelt felt the same way, and she thought that she could sleep for moons, if only she had the time. She looked again all throughout the warrior's den and saw everything as a little less threatening, a little.
Old January 31st, 2018, 05:33 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"Yes, I suppose you're right. If we become too serious, we end up being sad and lonely for the rest of out lives... even if the ones we love are right in front of us," Hollypelt said sadly. Then she smiled and blinked her eyes slowly. She saw Deerspots yawn and replies, "tired?" Hollypelt felt the same way, and she thought that she could sleep for moons, if only she had the time. She looked again all throughout the warrior's den and saw everything as a little less threatening, a little.
Deerspots nodded slowly with a drowsy smile her ears flicked and she looked out of the opening of the den again with a content sigh her tail curled . She was tired but yet she didn't want to sleep she wanted to stay awake and see and talk to the ones she holds dear then a sudden thought appeared in her mind it hit her like a monster going down the thunderpath , she has been worried about her own parents in how they would react and she hasn't even asked hollpelt about her own! She felt guilty and frowned mentally she looked at hollypelt again " how are your parents doing ? Are they ok with us? I would like to meet them " she meowed softly but exhaustion could be heard in her tone as well .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 1st, 2018, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Deerspots nodded slowly with a drowsy smile her ears flicked and she looked out of the opening of the den again with a content sigh her tail curled . She was tired but yet she didn't want to sleep she wanted to stay awake and see and talk to the ones she holds dear then a sudden thought appeared in her mind it hit her like a monster going down the thunderpath , she has been worried about her own parents in how they would react and she hasn't even asked hollpelt about her own! She felt guilty and frowned mentally she looked at hollypelt again " how are your parents doing ? Are they ok with us? I would like to meet them " she meowed softly but exhaustion could be heard in her tone as well .
Hollypelt shifted uncomfortably and looked outside the den, to the blissful silence of the night. She turned back to Deerspots and said, "I never knew my parents, really. I just... have no memory of them, and don't have many memories of my kithhood in general." She sighed softly and strained her mind trying to remember something of her parents, but all that came up was soft fur on her face when she was a young kit. "I guess it's better that way... they can't judge my choices," she replied quietly.
Old February 1st, 2018, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Hollypelt shifted uncomfortably and looked outside the den, to the blissful silence of the night. She turned back to Deerspots and said, "I never knew my parents, really. I just... have no memory of them, and don't have many memories of my kithhood in general." She sighed softly and strained her mind trying to remember something of her parents, but all that came up was soft fur on her face when she was a young kit. "I guess it's better that way... they can't judge my choices," she replied quietly.
This made her feel even more terrible she regretted asking the question but she was just in a word curious . she never knew that hollypelt didn't know her parents she looked at her paws and actually frowned this time she sighed and her ears flattened " sorry ... I didn't know that " she meowed and her ears whent back up . Her tail flicked a couple of times and she layed on her left side with a yawn " I was trying to ....to... " she meowed trying to find the right word but in the end she found nothing she shook her head slightly in frustration .

Old February 2nd, 2018, 04:59 PM

Quote:
This made her feel even more terrible she regretted asking the question but she was just in a word curious . she never knew that hollypelt didn't know her parents she looked at her paws and actually frowned this time she sighed and her ears flattened " sorry ... I didn't know that " she meowed and her ears whent back up . Her tail flicked a couple of times and she layed on her left side with a yawn " I was trying to ....to... " she meowed trying to find the right word but in the end she found nothing she shook her head slightly in frustration .
Hollypelt shook her head and replied, "No... no, it's okay. You didn't know, and it's good that you know now. It's better for us to know things like that about each other, right? It builds trust. So... I know your dad. What about your mother? Don't mean to pry, just..." Hollypelt drifted off into an uncomfortable silence. She didn't find her lack of parents sad, though. She had lived with that fact for so long that it had become a part of her, like her eyes or pelt. Her ears twitched along with her whiskers as she looked at Deerspots, hoping she wouldn't take Hollypelt's question the wrong way.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Hollypelt shook her head and replied, "No... no, it's okay. You didn't know, and it's good that you know now. It's better for us to know things like that about each other, right? It builds trust. So... I know your dad. What about your mother? Don't mean to pry, just..." Hollypelt drifted off into an uncomfortable silence. She didn't find her lack of parents sad, though. She had lived with that fact for so long that it had become a part of her, like her eyes or pelt. Her ears twitched along with her whiskers as she looked at Deerspots, hoping she wouldn't take Hollypelt's question the wrong way.
Deerspots blinked and her ears perked up she smiled feeling better knowing that the question didn't harm the other warrior . Then she looked at the den opening yet again " she's ... A bit ditzy but extremely sweet I think you'll like her I got my eyes from her too" she meowed softly she did like her mother a lot better than her dad. She licked her right arm a couple of times then the paw she sat up and scratched her neck followed by her ear which made her purr. Her tail curled again .

Old February 2nd, 2018, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Deerspots blinked and her ears perked up she smiled feeling better knowing that the question didn't harm the other warrior . Then she looked at the den opening yet again " she's ... A bit ditzy but extremely sweet I think you'll like her I got my eyes from her too" she meowed softly she did like her mother a lot better than her dad. She licked her right arm a couple of times then the paw she sat up and scratched her neck followed by her ear which made her purr. Her tail curled again .
Hollypelt smiled and said, "She sounds nice. Did she have mismatched eyes too?" She was glad that Deerspots had at least one parent that she liked. Deerspot's father was not liked by Hollypelt or his daughter by any means. Hollypelt personally saw him as a self-absorbed, prejudiced, ugly tom cat. Hollypelt always saw cats she didn't like as ugly. Even if there was the most handsome tom or prettiest she-cat, she would see them as unattractive if they had a rude personality. And the opposite was true as well. She loved cats based on who they were, not what they looked like. Sure she would always get first impressions based on their looks, but she tried to get to know others before she decided whether she liked them or not. She couldn't say the same about Deerspots's father.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Hollypelt smiled and said, "She sounds nice. Did she have mismatched eyes too?" She was glad that Deerspots had at least one parent that she liked. Deerspot's father was not liked by Hollypelt or his daughter by any means. Hollypelt personally saw him as a self-absorbed, prejudiced, ugly tom cat. Hollypelt always saw cats she didn't like as ugly. Even if there was the most handsome tom or prettiest she-cat, she would see them as unattractive if they had a rude personality. And the opposite was true as well. She loved cats based on who they were, not what they looked like. Sure she would always get first impressions based on their looks, but she tried to get to know others before she decided whether she liked them or not. She couldn't say the same about Deerspots's father.
The she-cat nodded with a flick of her left ear followed by another smile
" she has one green and one blue to where I have one green and one half blue and green " she said she liked the color of her eyes but she didn't like the rude comments or insults from other cats it hurt her actually it made her think that she was more of a freak then anything if someone were to say something really rude about it she would be depressed for atleast a good three days followed by thinking things that would make her even more upset . But she was glad that hollypelt wasn't one of those cats. " I always think that I'm one of a kind it
makes me feel special in a way although most cats tend to say things about it . I'm glad your not like the rest " she meowed

Old February 2nd, 2018, 07:22 PM

Quote:
The she-cat nodded with a flick of her left ear followed by another smile
" she has one green and one blue to where I have one green and one half blue and green " she said she liked the color of her eyes but she didn't like the rude comments or insults from other cats it hurt her actually it made her think that she was more of a freak then anything if someone were to say something really rude about it she would be depressed for atleast a good three days followed by thinking things that would make her even more upset . But she was glad that hollypelt wasn't one of those cats. " I always think that I'm one of a kind it
makes me feel special in a way although most cats tend to say things about it . I'm glad your not like the rest " she meowed
"Me too," Hollypwlt whispered. "I like them, they make you different. And we have too many cats that are exactly the same." She smiled and thought back to when they had first met. Deerspots had been afraid that Hollypelt would make fun of her eyes, but it had really been what grabbed Hollypelt's interest. "The good thing is, you'll never just blend in, cats will always remember you. And I have a feeling those who made fun of you will be sorry," she replied.She grinned again and studied Deerspots's eyes carefully. They really are unique, like two cut gems pushed together to make a piece of art, Hollypelt thought.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:02 PM

Quote:
"Me too," Hollypwlt whispered. "I like them, they make you different. And we have too many cats that are exactly the same." She smiled and thought back to when they had first met. Deerspots had been afraid that Hollypelt would make fun of her eyes, but it had really been what grabbed Hollypelt's interest. "The good thing is, you'll never just blend in, cats will always remember you. And I have a feeling those who made fun of you will be sorry," she replied.She grinned again and studied Deerspots's eyes carefully. They really are unique, like two cut gems pushed together to make a piece of art, Hollypelt thought.
Sometimes she wish she was that she would blend in would be normal and not have to deal with all of the bad things. She looked down and smiled slightly then her ears slowly flattened she layed back down just once just once i wish I could be a normal skyclan warrior then I wouldn't have all the bad things happen to me! But I do kinda like my eyes she layed her head on her paws and her ears twitched she looked up at hollypelt
" but if I were like every one else ..no one would make fun of me or call me freak... But thanks for the compliment though " she meowed she was starting to feel a bit depressed again she tried to fight the thoughts the name freak but they were stronger they echoed in her mind . Deerspots had a small frown on her jaws and a paw was put on her nose maybe I am a freak...no stop it! Stop thinking like this if hollypelt likes you the way you are stop ! .. But ..no other cat in skyclan has this they're all normal with either brown eyes , Amber yellow etc and I'm a .. she grumbled trying to fight a small battle in her mind .