Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Flop Buddies
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:26 PM
FENPAW'S FINDER
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:13 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:12 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 11th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flamewing threw herself up, sending Ashstorm across the clearing. She quickly pounced and pined him down. "I told you you'd regret that!"
Ashstorm smiled and licked her muzzle, obviously flirting with her. He purred quietly
Old March 11th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flamewing let Ashstorm up. She licked her paw and drew it over her ear. "Anyways," she meowed. "I was going for a walk through the forest, want to come?"

Character Site

Old March 11th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flamewing let Ashstorm up. She licked her paw and drew it over her ear. "Anyways," she meowed. "I was going for a walk through the forest, want to come?"
he noded and purred "of course
Old March 11th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

"Ok," Flamewing meowed. She glanced back at Ashstorm. "Can you keep up?" She meowed playfully then sped out of the tunnel at full speed.

Character Site

Old March 11th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
"Ok," Flamewing meowed. She glanced back at Ashstorm. "Can you keep up?" She meowed playfully then sped out of the tunnel at full speed.
Ashstorm grinned and bolted after her
Old March 11th, 2017, 05:47 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
@Ashley/Kestrel
{hA. I DID IT. I POSTED.}

He paused, staring at the mouth of the clearing's entrance. Gyrestar's eyes were as big as two silvery moons on his face, an unreadable painting of emotions in the glowing depths. The tall feline stood there, facing the arch of bush and fronds for several moments like a quiet statue amid the quiet forest. Alas, his paws moved across the brittle grass and snow skiffs. His steps crackled through the trees as he crunched the frost, but the faint sound proved to be a decorous knell to complete the frozen clearing bathed in a cloudy early morning's blue-ish hue.
Gyrestar reached the jutting stone that emerged in the back of the clearing, which appeared painted by frost and was just nearly calling out for somebody. It was true, when Ashstar had died, the Highpeak had remained forgotten under the new leader's doing. Now that Gyrewind was Gyrestar, the ceremonial stone seemed to know, and called for him.
Ashstar's successor turned his back to the rock. He stared out at the clearing, home to the Clan he was suppose to look after, which, so early in the morning, seemed numb and silent. Gyrestar inhaled the crisp air that filled his lungs and exhaled, a puff of white fluttering into the air.
This is it. I'm alone.
(u did it I AM PROUD)
Antstep had lingered near the center of camp, watching the clan life go by with little interest. The Toyger stretched his jaws in a yawn, short fur ruffled and messy. He was bored, and looked around. He scooted around and spotted Gyrestar, and threw himself onto his back in fake shock. "WOAH! Its GYRESTAR!" He yelled, before rolling back onto his belly.
Old March 11th, 2017, 05:49 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Smallpaw looked at the freshkill pile, which was quite empty. He looked around for Ramora. Smallpaw grabbed a large Rabbit.
(Sorry Its short, I'm talking to my friend and its hard to type)
Remorakit walked out of the nursery, glancing around the clearing, and suddenly spotted the familiar face of their friend, Smallpaw. White-tipped tail giving a brisk swish, they ran over to the apprentice. "Hey, Smallpaw!" they mewed cheerily, skidding to a halt beside their friend.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 11th, 2017, 05:56 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Remorakit walked out of the nursery, glancing around the clearing, and suddenly spotted the familiar face of their friend, Smallpaw. White-tipped tail giving a brisk swish, they ran over to the apprentice. "Hey, Smallpaw!" they mewed cheerily, skidding to a halt beside their friend.
Smallpaw flicked his ears as he looked at Remorakit. "H-hey!" He mewed. Smallpaw gave her a friendly nudge on their shoulder. "I feel like I haven't seen you in a while!" He looked down at the Rabbit, and pushed it Over to Remorakit. "Here, you can share this with me," He purred.
Old March 11th, 2017, 06:01 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Smallpaw flicked his ears as he looked at Remorakit. "H-hey!" He mewed. Smallpaw gave her a friendly nudge on their shoulder. "I feel like I haven't seen you in a while!" He looked down at the Rabbit, and pushed it Over to Remorakit. "Here, you can share this with me," He purred.
Remora smiled at Small in his somewhat lopsided way, green eyes glinting somewhat. They had, after all, missed their best friend. "Thanks, Smallpaw" they purred as Small offered to share the rabbit, but they involuntarily sighed. They still had yet to become an apprentice, and they were already the oldest kit in the nursery... Remorakit shoved the thought aside, restoring his grin halfheartedly.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 11th, 2017, 06:17 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Remora smiled at Small in his somewhat lopsided way, green eyes glinting somewhat. They had, after all, missed their best friend. "Thanks, Smallpaw" they purred as Small offered to share the rabbit, but they involuntarily sighed. They still had yet to become an apprentice, and they were already the oldest kit in the nursery... Remorakit shoved the thought aside, restoring his grin halfheartedly.
Smallpaw smiled at Remora. A Warm, kind smile. His eyes seemed to glow with the thought That they might be moving into The Apprentice's den soon. He was sad they wouldn't be moving with Zerosight also. To be honest, the cat had no idea what he was really feeling. Smallpaw wrapped his tail around Remorakit kindly, as if he were giving them a hug. "It'll Be okay, you'll see," He purred. "Now Eat, I know your hungry," He joked.