Today 03:44 PM

Old April 27th, 2017, 03:40 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
The molly licked blood from her claws, satisfied with her work. Moons in the starless place had made her more joyful at the sight of blood or injury. She leapt to her paws, trying to find the bloodied tortoiseshell but failing. She hissed with annoyance, her eyes narrowing as she scented the air. 'Come on, Fadedwhisper, don't be a mouse-brain! She escaped into the living cats world!' She thought with annoyance, Lichenfur's scent mixed with metallic tang was stale and old. She kept going through the territories, grass pricking her paws and she hissed with annoyance and went to hunt or do some training.
The dark molly walked with ease through a place that would make most cats fall over their own paws trying to escape. The voice of "No, Fadedwhisper!
This isn't the cat you TRULY are!
" in her thoughts when she had first came to the place she thought reeked of blood and malice had dwindled to a "you weren't always like this..." in the very back of her mind. Malice and the want of revenge had taken over her souls screaming for her to return to being a good cat. She snorted, those days were GONE! She took a deep breath, remembering her sweet little kits, they'd be warriors now. "Vixenmask, Milkstem, and Voletail.." she whispered, imagining their warrior names. She was suddenly taken to an odd place, gasping as she saw stars and a cream and white maine coon laughing happily. "Milkkit is grown.." she murmured, then flicked her tail. "Milkkit.." she whimpered, the cat turned towards her. "It's Milkstem.." she muttered. "Are your siblings Vixenmask and Voletail?" She asked, Milkstem nodded as Fadedwhisper stared. "I need to go.." she mumbled, and she faded back into the starless place. "Milkstem's dream" she mumbled.
Old April 28th, 2017, 10:09 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Her heart sank a little to hear the passing of Burdockpool. He would never have abandoned the kits so he must have passed or the clan exiled him. One or the other. She shook her head at the hard words of the youngster. "You wouldn't understand." She mumbled under her breath, though in a way she understood Tawnypaw's emotions. Ash had been abandoned herself as a kit, and that was what had caused her spiral of greed and obsession with power. Nonetheless she had found momentary happiness, she was sure that all her kits would find the same in their now-stable clan. "Burdockpool wouldn't abandon you." She started, he was the one who wanted kits, she finished internally. "He must have been harmed in battle or sent into exile by Halestar." She said, her tone masked to hide the notes of hostility towards the new leader. She wouldn't put images of distrust in Tawnypaw over her leader. Ash wouldn't give her kits that kind of pain of not fitting in and being against the leader. "Halestorm acted accordingly if she exiled him."

The black tabby then looked away from the kit, it was proving rather difficult for the master of illusion to play her game. It was wrong to lie and deceive family, but she would rather her children ended up with their father in the fabled Starclan than in the darkness with herself. She had been en-educated and untrusting when she walked the earth. It was different now from her perspective. She didn't want revenge through her children, if revenge were to happen it would be through her mini-her. Through Jinxpaw... Ash wondered what had become of her, the black molly was more a kit to Ash than her own offspring were.
Tawnypaw shifted uncomfortably, her small frame very much like her mother's. She wished that things had been different, because at this point, the brown tabby knew there really was no way she would ever fit in with her Clanmates, and as she gazed at her mother, she wondered why everything had had to have gone so wrong. She could've had a happier kithood and a happier future, for right now, it was looking pretty bleak. She heard what Blazingnight said, but she showed no sign that she had. Tawnypaw shook her head. She didn't know what had happened to him, and she kind of wished she had. It would've been better than all the constant uncertainty. She was surprised to hear no hostility in Blazingnight's voice. She wasn't sure that she liked Halestar, because Halestar seemed rather weak to her, and Halestar was one of the reasons that Tawnypaw's family had fallen apart the way it had. Shock flashed across her face as Blazingnight spoke, and she couldn't help but flinch. That was not all what she'd expected, and she wished she'd never heard those words.

Tawnypaw stared at her mother, and took several steps back, her fur bristling. She wasn't really sure what to think, but her eyes were narrowed and her fur raised slightly. So far, she wasn't sure she was liking her mother. All she'd ever wanted was a second chance to meet her mother, and now that she had, Tawnypaw wished she hadn't, but was also glad for it. The sadness was gone, replaced my uncertainty. She'd been so certain that everything would go smoothly and she would get along, but now, she wasn't so sure. “I-I . . . .” she stuttered, taking a stumbling step away, which was all she wanted then. To get away.
Old May 2nd, 2017, 12:29 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Tawnypaw shifted uncomfortably, her small frame very much like her mother's. She wished that things had been different, because at this point, the brown tabby knew there really was no way she would ever fit in with her Clanmates, and as she gazed at her mother, she wondered why everything had had to have gone so wrong. She could've had a happier kithood and a happier future, for right now, it was looking pretty bleak. She heard what Blazingnight said, but she showed no sign that she had. Tawnypaw shook her head. She didn't know what had happened to him, and she kind of wished she had. It would've been better than all the constant uncertainty. She was surprised to hear no hostility in Blazingnight's voice. She wasn't sure that she liked Halestar, because Halestar seemed rather weak to her, and Halestar was one of the reasons that Tawnypaw's family had fallen apart the way it had. Shock flashed across her face as Blazingnight spoke, and she couldn't help but flinch. That was not all what she'd expected, and she wished she'd never heard those words.

Tawnypaw stared at her mother, and took several steps back, her fur bristling. She wasn't really sure what to think, but her eyes were narrowed and her fur raised slightly. So far, she wasn't sure she was liking her mother. All she'd ever wanted was a second chance to meet her mother, and now that she had, Tawnypaw wished she hadn't, but was also glad for it. The sadness was gone, replaced my uncertainty. She'd been so certain that everything would go smoothly and she would get along, but now, she wasn't so sure. “I-I . . . .” she stuttered, taking a stumbling step away, which was all she wanted then. To get away.
Ash watched sadly as the her kit backed away from her in horror. A small sigh left her lips, but she knew she couldn't take back the words.This is why she'd known that she wouldn't make a good mother, that they would have hated her. She was too honest, too blunt, she couldn't change that for them. Though her golden eyes stayed focused on the striped young feline, sadness etched deep within their color. An 'I told you so' sat on her lips, though for once in her life the dark tabby bit her tongue. She'd already caused enough irreparable damage for one day, no use in making her situation worse than she already had. This seemed her luck, a constant cycle of hoping for understanding and rather having destroyed the opportunity that she had created for herself. Ash could have been respected in this pace if she had not run her tongue, Burdock wouldn't have been crippled if she hadn't threatened Bucknight, she could still be happy with her kits... So many scenarios ran through her mind and caused her eyes to burn with threatening tears, but she blinked them back. Tawnypaw would perhaps understand her words someday, but today wasn't that day. She began to think of another place, far away from this one deep in the darkforest where Tawny's dreams couldn't find her. The dark tabby pelt began to fade into the dark mess of tangled brambles and thorns. "I'm sorry that this is the way things have to be." She said, her voice a small whisper. The sorrow was in it, though Ash tried to mask it at least a little she could hear it herself. The hollow, constant pain she felt in this place though had bitten deep in her chest for moons. Not that she had really figured out how to track time here yet, she'd lost her guide...

(sorry for the late reply)

Last edited by Ever; May 2nd, 2017 at 12:29 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 09:34 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Ash watched sadly as the her kit backed away from her in horror. A small sigh left her lips, but she knew she couldn't take back the words.This is why she'd known that she wouldn't make a good mother, that they would have hated her. She was too honest, too blunt, she couldn't change that for them. Though her golden eyes stayed focused on the striped young feline, sadness etched deep within their color. An 'I told you so' sat on her lips, though for once in her life the dark tabby bit her tongue. She'd already caused enough irreparable damage for one day, no use in making her situation worse than she already had. This seemed her luck, a constant cycle of hoping for understanding and rather having destroyed the opportunity that she had created for herself. Ash could have been respected in this pace if she had not run her tongue, Burdock wouldn't have been crippled if she hadn't threatened Bucknight, she could still be happy with her kits... So many scenarios ran through her mind and caused her eyes to burn with threatening tears, but she blinked them back. Tawnypaw would perhaps understand her words someday, but today wasn't that day. She began to think of another place, far away from this one deep in the darkforest where Tawny's dreams couldn't find her. The dark tabby pelt began to fade into the dark mess of tangled brambles and thorns. "I'm sorry that this is the way things have to be." She said, her voice a small whisper. The sorrow was in it, though Ash tried to mask it at least a little she could hear it herself. The hollow, constant pain she felt in this place though had bitten deep in her chest for moons. Not that she had really figured out how to track time here yet, she'd lost her guide...

(sorry for the late reply)

Tawnypaw shifted from paw to pas uncertainly. This wasn't how she had expected a reunion with her mother to go, far from it to be exact. She eyed the black tabby cat with more confusion than before. She opened her mouth, but no words came out, so she closed it again, her teeth clicking together with an audible noise. She had always imagined a far happier moment than it actually was, and she knew that there was nothing that could be done about it. Flicking her tail tip, which was a light beige color than the rest of her dark brown pelt, and definitely lighter than the black tabby stripes. She was the perfect cross between her parents, but really, only in color, not really in personally. She fixed her eyes on those of her mother, and saw only sadness in them. Quickly, Tawnypaw looked away, whatever it was she had been wanting to say had abandoned her thoughts, and she couldn't seem to remember what it was, so she shook her head, trying to jog her memory while also trying to see if Blazingnight had any more to say. She stood, stock still, her breath sounding somewhat shaky. She could see that the Dark Forest warrior was beginning to fade, and in her silent panic, what she'd been about to say came back to her in a flash. She took a step forwards, her head low, and the hot tears once again threatening to spill over, but she bit them back and blinked. She could hear the sorrow in her mother's voice, but ignored it, about to do something she never would've done if her mother hadn't died. She was going to ask for her help. It might not have sounded that hard, but Tawnypaw found that asking for help was a very hard thing for her to do,because she had to set aside her pride. “But I don't know what to do! I want to leave ShadowClan, but how can I? My siblings need me.” No, I need them. She corrected herself silently before continuing. “Almost everyone hates me! I want to stay, but there's no way! I'm never going to find one.” her voice had changed from desperate to anger in a heartbeat, and she stood, panting from her outburst, which wasn't sure Blazingnight was there to hear as she peered into the shadows, trying to find the black tabby figure and golden eyes.

( It's fine! )

Last edited by doghouse; May 3rd, 2017 at 09:34 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 05:29 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Tawnypaw shifted from paw to pas uncertainly. This wasn't how she had expected a reunion with her mother to go, far from it to be exact. She eyed the black tabby cat with more confusion than before. She opened her mouth, but no words came out, so she closed it again, her teeth clicking together with an audible noise. She had always imagined a far happier moment than it actually was, and she knew that there was nothing that could be done about it. Flicking her tail tip, which was a light beige color than the rest of her dark brown pelt, and definitely lighter than the black tabby stripes. She was the perfect cross between her parents, but really, only in color, not really in personally. She fixed her eyes on those of her mother, and saw only sadness in them. Quickly, Tawnypaw looked away, whatever it was she had been wanting to say had abandoned her thoughts, and she couldn't seem to remember what it was, so she shook her head, trying to jog her memory while also trying to see if Blazingnight had any more to say. She stood, stock still, her breath sounding somewhat shaky. She could see that the Dark Forest warrior was beginning to fade, and in her silent panic, what she'd been about to say came back to her in a flash. She took a step forwards, her head low, and the hot tears once again threatening to spill over, but she bit them back and blinked. She could hear the sorrow in her mother's voice, but ignored it, about to do something she never would've done if her mother hadn't died. She was going to ask for her help. It might not have sounded that hard, but Tawnypaw found that asking for help was a very hard thing for her to do,because she had to set aside her pride. “But I don't know what to do! I want to leave ShadowClan, but how can I? My siblings need me.” No, I need them. She corrected herself silently before continuing. “Almost everyone hates me! I want to stay, but there's no way! I'm never going to find one.” her voice had changed from desperate to anger in a heartbeat, and she stood, panting from her outburst, which wasn't sure Blazingnight was there to hear as she peered into the shadows, trying to find the black tabby figure and golden eyes.

( It's fine! )
Ash watched from a short distance, masked by the dark that was her hell. She would never call this place home. Though she definitely could have made it home she supposed, though it would have been at the price of her free will. She listened to the pleas of the youngster and felt her chest tighten. Though there was nothing she could do to help Tawnypaw except to tell her to forget about her mother, let go. If she stopped thinking so much about her tarnished reputation she might find good within the clan now. Burdockpool had seen good in Starclan and in the current leader, the kits should be able too. In spirit form, she leaned in close to Tawnypaw and gave her one last whispered advice before letting herself transport far away. Hopefully the next time she would summon her Jinx, she missed Jinx dearly. "Let me go. Find you father's light and follow it." Her voice was bitter with honesty, and then she was gone.
Old May 4th, 2017, 10:24 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Ash watched from a short distance, masked by the dark that was her hell. She would never call this place home. Though she definitely could have made it home she supposed, though it would have been at the price of her free will. She listened to the pleas of the youngster and felt her chest tighten. Though there was nothing she could do to help Tawnypaw except to tell her to forget about her mother, let go. If she stopped thinking so much about her tarnished reputation she might find good within the clan now. Burdockpool had seen good in Starclan and in the current leader, the kits should be able too. In spirit form, she leaned in close to Tawnypaw and gave her one last whispered advice before letting herself transport far away. Hopefully the next time she would summon her Jinx, she missed Jinx dearly. "Let me go. Find you father's light and follow it." Her voice was bitter with honesty, and then she was gone.
Tawnypaw stood in silence, her eyes wide and tail drooping against the ground, soaking through her tail fur. She had had high expectations for this moment, and now her hopes were dashed, blown away like leaves in leaf fall. She knew that she wa waking up as soon as she looked down and saw that she was also fading, albeit not as rapidly as Blazingnight had. She couldn't even see the former ShadowClan leader anymore, and she didn't really expect to again. Then she felt something ruffle the fur on the side of her head, and knew that this was goodbye, or maybe not goodbye. Just bye for good. Remaining still, she listened, feeling part of her longing for her mother evaporate, being replaced by something a little less wishful and friendly. She nodded slowly, not really sure what she'd meant by that. She hoped that perhaps Ratpaw or one of her littermates knew, or could maybe help her, but only if she could drop her pride enough to ask. And that was it, in a moment, she was back awake, exactly where she'd fallen asleep.

Last edited by doghouse; May 4th, 2017 at 10:24 AM.
Old May 5th, 2017, 11:39 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Fallenfoot padded inpatiently form one rock to the other, Brackenheart was late! Suddenly, the sorry excuse for a warrior came rushing up. "Sorry I was late Fallenfoot! I didn't get to sleep until just now-" Brackenheart yelped with pain as Fallenfoot slashed his ear. "Shut up Brackenpaw! I'm not wasting my time with you for nothing! Now repeat what I told you last time, quick!" the Dark brown tom sat as Brackenheart shivered with unhidden terror. "Well, you showed me how to break bones and dislocate joints, and then we battled for a while!" Brackenheart yelped again as Fallenfoot leaped on top of him and slashed his muzzle, Brackenheart retaliated with a few hard blows of his own and soon had Fallenfoot off of him. "You've gotten better, I'll give you that!" The Dark Forest tom snapped a evil grin, and Brackenheart added a flash of white fangs of his own to the dark and evil place.
Old May 6th, 2017, 04:01 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

(continuing my first one)
Fallenfoot stared at the Riverclan cat, judging him, finding out his weaknesses, and studying him. "So, Brackenheart, why did you seek me out? I've been here longer than most, I'm only alive because The crazy Riverclan cats tell kits stories about me to make them be good!" Fallenfoot snorted. "I was only a kit when you was alive and you was my uncle's mentor, he was Frostglare, And my father admired you and I want to make the other clans fear Riverclan; we are weak no longer. We are strong, we are mighty, we are RIVERCLAN! my clan has been hidden for too long, and my hidden talents and values are finally stepping into the light, and no cat living or dead, can stop me from making my clan GREAT again!" Brackenheart flung his head back and laughed a maniacal laugh, past the point of hysteria. Fallenfoot shook his head, kit like hopes, mindless causes. That hopeless fool will die if he goes on thinking he can change his fate with one flick of a paw! I need to set him straight, shape his dreams to fuel mine... Fallenfoot thought with a devilish grin. He remembered that bushy kit, brown fur and bracken green eyes, full of kit like dreams. He also remembered Frostglare, that stupid mousebrain was the reason he was in this rat's nest of a forest. And that pile of foxdung went to Starclan, when I get my claws on him.... Fallenfoot could see it now, a white pile of fur stained with his own blood, and Brackenheart laughing along with him.
Old May 6th, 2017, 04:32 PM

My Mood: Bored

RedScar padded into the clearing his broad shoulders rippling as he walked "Such a beautiful sight" he said glancing around his home
Old May 7th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Ever

Jinx blinked her yellow hues open. What the... she glanced around. Just a second ago, the ebony she-cat was settled in her makeshift nest in the Dusk Syndicate's fighters den. The stocky she-cat padded a few paces around as she tried to figure out where she was. The sky was completely dark, no stars and obviously, no moon. The forest was eerily quiet and a fog seemed to constantly be around her paws, moving as she made her way through the foul smelling grass. Even the grass here was a gross green in color. The mud stained her paws, though there was no wind. No scents. Not even the slightest hints of life around. Am I dead? Where am I? she asked herself mentally as she continued to make her way aimlessly through his forbidden place. Jinx had no idea that in a few moments she'd come across a face that would be achingly familiar. There was no telling how'd she react or if she'd react at all. Perhaps she'd claim this was all fake. Already, she'd believe if this was all a dream. In the moment, it just didn't strike her that maybe this was a dream, a dream in the place all bad cats went to. A place that one day she'd join as well.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL