Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 29th, 2017, 06:35 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

{I love Cloud!! She's cracking me up xDDDDD }

Honeythistle was ready to keep moving. He knew this was suppose to be a save and move on. Only...he haven't even done the saving yet. He wanted to remark 'This is why I don't save others. Felines like you don't know how to be quiet.' But Honeythistle stayed, and he continued to push on her. The water wouldn't cease as far as he knew, and she was taking her time--whoa! Wait...was she really talking again? Honeythistle, only for a second brought his head back from helping her. ''It's about dying and living!'' He snorted, wondering what type of train of thoughts coursed through her mind. He was truly baffled, but he continued to push her one. Only hearing tidbits of her little rant. The certain thought in his mind; Save her. Get rid of her. It sounded mean. Very rude, but Honeythistle thought highly of himself. He came from that type of family, and apparently she had been living under a rock or something to not notice where he stood. Sure, it could had been that his pelt was dirty. Very muddy...at the current moment. Maybe if he were clean, his dazzingly self--she would had been quite afraid of him. To approach him. To even look at him. But, Honeythistle was a bit disheveled at the moment. But, this she cat didn't deem phase at the sudden thought of death. That she could drown.

''A shame, really.'' Too bad, I don't care about you being mad. He inwardly groaned to himself, but was able to push her forward with an easy move. The mud was definitely a bit...too much for him, but once he managed to get her out, he jumped out himself. Maybe, if they weren't in such a...devastating situation Honeythistle would had circled around her, trying to ponder who she was, and why she thought this way. If he didn't know any better, he would had called her...well, stupid was a pretty mean word. Maybe daft would had worked? He was quite confused at her, and he wanted his fur to bristle at her words, but it laid flat against him, clinging to his rigid bones in a chilling manner. His brilliant yellow-green eyes blazed with fire alike, and he almost let out a growl at the thought of her teaching him anything. Anything at all. Even though Honeythistle would had probably given anything to have had a different mentor--he preferred another male mentor. Not one that constantly fought with him, spiking up his aggression. ''Starclan would had hated me if they sent you to teach me manners. And, one thing I know? Starclan loves me.'' He told her, almost rather sharply. The thought of having a she cat as a mentor--let alone a teacher? Honeythistle preferred to keep Shadeburrow as his mentor. But, then she started talking again. Honeythistle would had thought he was going insane. What was she saying? Something about a badger?

Is she really apart of Shadowclan?
Or, is she a passing rogue? They were both dirty, and the rain was hard to see anything, and they both were drenched. Honeythistle wanted to get back to his family, and make sure his smallest kits were alright. But she was talking...talking...talking...Honeythistle looked around him. ''Can you sh-'' He refrained himself, hearing her speak even more about this badger. He didn't care about whatever bonding moment this she cat had with her new apparent friend. Honeythistle debated on whether he should leave her right there, talking to herself--whatever. But, he feared if she did, she would had never made it out alive. Though...should he actually care if she perished in this drought? She certainly was wasting his time with her incessant rambling. But as she touched him, examining his paw. The large tom immediately pulled away from her touch. ''What are you talking about?'' For he wasn't listening to whatever conclusion she made about the badger. ''Will you stop playing around and come on? Unless you want to die.'' He replied darkly, but got up to shake her off. He shook his pelt--which was a bad idea. He quickly spiked into a furry ball, but he started walking briskly, Lifting his tail in case she wanted to follow. ''Let's go. For wasting my time, you're gonna help me look for the rest of my family. Alright? Good. I'm glad we agree.'' He stated, his voice a fine line of almost monotonish and deep. She could talk all she wanted, but Honeythistle knew he wouldn't listen. And, plus she needed him. If she wanted to live, that was. Besides that, he figured he would be able to find Stormrose. Her sisters and brothers were safe along with her mother. That was Honeythistle's next target.
(She's such an innocent little babXD Honeythistle's reactions are so funnyXD)

All throughout her little story and rant, Cloudstrike continued to ignore what Honeythistle was saying. She heard it, and with her brain flying in dozens of different directions pretty much all the time, she could register it even while talking, but she gave no clue that she heard him. The molly was also a bit oblivious, however, and had absolutely no idea that Honeythistle wasn't listening to her. So when he pulled his paw away abruptly and asked what she was talking about, the she-cat stood up and scoffed, "thorns, obviously! Weren't you listening?"

The she-cat turned her back on Honeythistle and paced forward before turning back to him and meaowing loudly, "There was no thorn so you must just be naturally a grump." Cloudstrike blinked as he told her to stop playing around and mewed in her dreamy tone, like it was obvious, "I'm not playing around. Thorns are a very serious business. I once heard of a cat who got a thorn in her paw..." Cloud continued to talk, looking up at the sky and turning in a small circle, "...smelled a bit like this one badger I helped, he actually had a thorn in his paw too, gave me this, but anyway..." Once again, the molly pointed out the scar on her hind-quarters and continued talking, "...pink cats and dancing foxes! Not to mention the singing frogs..." She circled back around and her eyes moved on to Honeythistle, "...she ended up dying, but-PFFT!" The warrior cut herself off when she caught sight of the gruff feline's spiky fur, "Great Starclan, you look like a porcupine!" Cloudstrike laughed, a ringing noise that sounded similar to a song, if songs were interlaced with snorts. One of Cloudstrike's quirks was that she snorted if she laughed too hard.

When Cloudstrike saw the other cat start moving again, she hopped after him, as gracefully as possible with mud swinging from her fur and clutching at her paws, and rain pounding on ever exposed part of her and the clearing. "Well, I never actually said anything about helping you find your family, but sure, I'll help. So, what do they look like? Brown, black, white, all three? Ooh, I knew a cat who looked like that once! He wasn't very nice...Hey, kind of like you!" Usually, Cloudstrike wasn't very talkative, but another of her quirks was that she talked when she was nervous. Even a scatter-brained, dreamy cat like Cloudstrike would be nervous during a flood.

It may be expected that a cat would introduce themselves to another cat who helped them, once out of immediate danger and possibly ask the identity of their rescuer, but if that was one of Cloudstrike's many thoughts, it wasn't one she put into words. "I wonder what your family is like. I wonder if they're as rude as you. I'd imagine they must be. Maybe I could help all of you!" The thought made Cloudstrike happy, and she bounded forward, waving her tail in Honeythistle's face. "So, where are we going?" She asked, excitedly in her gentle tone.
Old July 29th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Needlescar purred softly, gazing ahead. She was now warm and determined to get out of this place. She smiled softly at his embarrassment, but nudged him in a friendly mannor. Needlescar continued walking by his side, her strides shorter than his as she was a little over half his height. She was unsure if she was doing the whole.. talking thing right. She didn't have many friends, and they weren't as sweet as this tom she'd just met. She was confused, and excited, and nervous, and energetic. Needlescar didn't like the huge mix of emotions, but oh well. The pale calico cat glanced towards him, smiling softly. She remembered she was leaning against him and blushed awkwardly, glancing away. "Er, yeah! It's no problem, I hope it isn't either." She mewed in reply, a faint smile on her face as she continued to walk. She kept her eyes fixed on the path in front of her, already embarrassed by her awkward stuttering. She'd agreed with the path, since he seemed intelligent and she didn't know her way around. The scent of her Clanmates was strong, both scaring and exciting her. She felt awkward, scolding herself and telling herself he was just a normal tom. "P-Probably." She mewed, cursing her stutter. "Better than being caught in the WindClan ThunderClan war." She mewed, shivering at the thought. The conversation, while not much, was better than silence in Needlescar's mind. The tension, not angry more.. awkard, was still in the air and Needlescar sucked at jokes. Yay.
“Yeah, that is true - it would be certainly more chaotic if we stayed with Windclan or Thunderclan.” He murmured, shaking his head, “The last gathering was so quiet and you could cut the tension with your claws. It was just an uneasy experience for anyone that was there.” Pinewhisker breathed in the fresh forest air and gazed up at the trees that loomed over them as the two cats padded past them, silent for a few moments. A drop of water slipped from one of the leaves on a branch above him and dropped onto his nose, making the tom shake his head slightly before looking at Needlescar for a few seconds as she gazed ahead, her eyes focused on the path that they had chosen to take. He knew that it was rude to stare at someone, but the warrior couldn’t help himself and his jaws parted to say something, most likely another compliment, but he grew self-conscious and quickly shut up, looking down at his paws and the grass around them. “So, what’s your story, if you don’t mind me asking?” Pinewhisker finally spoke, blinking up at the darkened sky above the two of them, “You have anyone with the clan that could be worried about you?” He scolded himself once again, as he noticed that he was trying to figure out if she had a special cat in her life or something, the brown-furred male bit his tongue to silence anything more.
Old July 29th, 2017, 07:11 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Yeah, that is true - it would be certainly more chaotic if we stayed with Windclan or Thunderclan.” He murmured, shaking his head, “The last gathering was so quiet and you could cut the tension with your claws. It was just an uneasy experience for anyone that was there.” Pinewhisker breathed in the fresh forest air and gazed up at the trees that loomed over them as the two cats padded past them, silent for a few moments. A drop of water slipped from one of the leaves on a branch above him and dropped onto his nose, making the tom shake his head slightly before looking at Needlescar for a few seconds as she gazed ahead, her eyes focused on the path that they had chosen to take. He knew that it was rude to stare at someone, but the warrior couldn’t help himself and his jaws parted to say something, most likely another compliment, but he grew self-conscious and quickly shut up, looking down at his paws and the grass around them. “So, what’s your story, if you don’t mind me asking?” Pinewhisker finally spoke, blinking up at the darkened sky above the two of them, “You have anyone with the clan that could be worried about you?” He scolded himself once again, as he noticed that he was trying to figure out if she had a special cat in her life or something, the brown-furred male bit his tongue to silence anything more.
"I wish they wouldn't fight, but at least the reason isn't totally mouse-brained." She replied, sighing. "True, nobody was talking like the other gatherings, it was just... quiet." She shivered slightly, the silence had made Needlescar nervous. "True." She added, glad that was over for now. RiverClan sounded like a much better choice. She gazed around at the forest, glad it too wasn't covered in water from the flood. She watched the drop of water fall onto his nose, a little giggle escaping. She smiled at him, watching him shake his head slightly before turning her gaze away. (Ugh they're so AWKWARD ;W; ) His eyes seemed to pierce her, but she honestly didn't mind. Usually she'd be angered, but with him she didn't mind. She was trying to think of something sweet or witty to say, but she fell short of it. She slightly opened her maw, barely noticeable, but quickly clamped them shut as she didn't want to look like a fool. She turned to him, tilting her head slightly. "Er- sure! I really didn't talk to anyone in the Clan, so they called me 'weird.' I'm not that special story-wise." Needlescar giggled. "Not really." She replied to his next question, the words she spoke a stinging truth. She had barely any friends, and she wasn't sure if they were dead or alive currently. "What about you?" She asked, cursing her awkward conversation skills.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; July 29th, 2017 at 07:11 PM.
Old July 29th, 2017, 07:31 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
She shook her head."I can walk.I promise.I'll stop if I need to." She said,trying to convince herself to.
Suntail shook his head and softened his gaze,"stop being so stubborn," and before she could argue he added,"I'm your mentor, do as I say."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 29th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"I wish they wouldn't fight, but at least the reason isn't totally mouse-brained." She replied, sighing. "True, nobody was talking like the other gatherings, it was just... quiet." She shivered slightly, the silence had made Needlescar nervous. "True." She added, glad that was over for now. RiverClan sounded like a much better choice. She gazed around at the forest, glad it too wasn't covered in water from the flood. She watched the drop of water fall onto his nose, a little giggle escaping. She smiled at him, watching him shake his head slightly before turning her gaze away. (Ugh they're so AWKWARD ;W; ) His eyes seemed to pierce her, but she honestly didn't mind. Usually she'd be angered, but with him she didn't mind. She was trying to think of something sweet or witty to say, but she fell short of it. She slightly opened her maw, barely noticeable, but quickly clamped them shut as she didn't want to look like a fool. She turned to him, tilting her head slightly. "Er- sure! I really didn't talk to anyone in the Clan, so they called me 'weird.' I'm not that special story-wise." Needlescar giggled. "Not really." She replied to his next question, the words she spoke a stinging truth. She had barely any friends, and she wasn't sure if they were dead or alive currently. "What about you?" She asked, cursing her awkward conversation skills.
“Much too quiet.” Pinewhisker agreed with the smaller she-cat, shaking his head, “There are times like these where I’m glad that I’m a Shadowclan cat..” The brown-furred warrior smiled, enjoying this light, peaceful conversation they were having now, it was much better than before, since they were currently not in danger or even worse, which was being dead. He looked at her with an embarrassed wash of heat over his face again, but smiled, loving the sound of her when he made the she-cat laugh. The two of them were quite silent and he could only wonder if he made her feel uncomfortable in a sense, not being one of those social-butterfly type of cats who can make great conversation topics. Pinewhisker listened to her talk now, looking at the other warrior with a softened, gentle gaze. “You aren’t weird to me.” The tom added, “Everyone just calls others weird because they’re weird. I think you’re amazing.” The male nodded to her words, relating to the notion about not being special backstory-wise. He tilted his head to Needlescar when she mentioned not having anyone back with the others. “Me neither, I’m an introvert and don’t really have much of a friend group - or any friends, for that matter.” The brown-furred tom grew silent when she asked about his own story, which made him look out into the forest for a moment before giving a sigh and looking back to her. “Oh, it’s nothing special.” He said, merely shrugging and avoiding her gaze, “Pinewhisker is just the helpful, lonely Shadowclan cat.” The tone in his voice was clearly giving away that he had a story, far from boring, that was, but would she accept him if he told her his tale? He would never know.

[ Awkward and adorable ^^ ]
Old July 29th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Alright! We're coming! Hurry up, CottonFlower!"
"Oi! I'm no faster or slower than either of you."
"You're lucky I didn't leave you down there to drown!"
"I'm coming! Lighten up a little!" The couple snapped at eachother. "If you haven't noticed, Beautiful, No one's lightening up until the sky does so...you're stuck with me..."
"Whatever...you're always the same CloverCarnation...thankfully it's the one I've always known..."
"You change CottonFlower..."
"So do the times..." CloverCarnation just grumbled something then stopped arguing. That's what I thought... The grey tabby she-cat thought before speeding up ahead of the group. Eventually they reached the top, panting.
"Good, we caught up with the clan.", Zenithwhisker said, not as tired as Clovercarnation and Cottonflower.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old July 29th, 2017, 08:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

(for future reference, we should stick to posting order-- so it should be me, ray, lilly and then starfall so it doesn't get overwhelming and confusing!)

@Raywood, @Lilly, @starfall

"I would never leave you, darling. You have no need to worry about me." He brushed his muzzle against hers briefly, withdrawing to continue towards the entrance. They did not have time to waste. The thick, running water was slowing his movements, and the thought of kits potentially being lost to StarClan's Tears made his heart ache. Gays and she-cats who played warrior were the cause of lost future warriors and kits, and he hoped ShadowClan was cleansed from some of the filth that polluted the Clan.

"Halestar and Daypaw brought this upon our Clan," he growled. "Halestar should have never been leader, and Daypaw merely used her dreams as an excuse to avoid her duty to the Clan. StarClan is punishing us all for the impurity that poisons our Clan, and if this flood does not kill them, we should." Bumblebear's appearance by the camp's entrance did little to improve his mood. "We are all fine, though I can not say the same for the rest of our family." There was no time to search the flooded camp for the others though. "StarClan weeps for the Clan of Sins, with the Hope that we will be clean of the Sinners when the water level drops." His gaze flicked back to his brother as he slipped. "Do not be a gay, Bumblebear. Slip again and StarClan will take you with the rest of those rats."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; July 29th, 2017 at 08:59 PM.
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:03 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

@Lunacross ; @Lilly ; @starfall
"I know you would not leave me," Tinyfuzz replied, though still was visibly fretting, "but during times like these.. when StarClan is angry or upset with us.." there was no telling what misfortune may befall them. Their ancestors better not take her mate away, especially not when she and Peachfuzz had tried to live a life abiding by Their rules. Terrified of being lost to the floodwater, Tinyfuzz didn't stray from Peachfuzz's side, only a couple pawsteps behind him as they trekked through the trashed and watery camp. It was the ruins of what remained of their former home, and now they were forced to venture into the unknown that lie ahead.

Ears flattening with discontent, she couldn't stop her thoughts from drifting to Halestar and Daypaw. I pray to StarClan they are swept away with the floods if it will make this horror stop, she thought to herself, somewhat ashamed of wanting to bring harm upon her clanmates. "I wish we could find a way to appease Them." But right now, they had to focus on survival and sustaining themselves - they had no time to consider the circumstances.

When Peachfuzz mentioned the rest of the family, fear was struck into her heart. "I am sorry, I was so concerned waiting for you that I..." she trailed off, troubled. "I should have been looking for them." Although she didn't think Peachfuzz blamed her, she figured he had every right to since she had failed to see if they were alright among the wreckage. Saddened and anxious, Tinyfuzz murmured regretfully, "I hope they are alright."

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; July 29th, 2017 at 09:05 PM.
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Thistlefur growled in frusteration. "She said she would go back to help you and would catch up with me later!" He looked down. "She loves you.
she wouldn't just leave on purpose.." He murmure thoughtfully.
"But she told me the same thing with you! She told me she wanted to help you and that she'd catch up to me!" Ravenflight said, ears twitching. "Where could she have even gone to?" He asked, meeting the tom's gaze, he knew how much Thistlefur cared about his sister, but he he also cared for her as well, after all, she was his mate. "I need your help Thistle..." He said.
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:21 PM

My Mood: Chatty

(sorry for the late reply! I got really busy with irl stuff)

Mothflower couldn't speak, overcome with both happiness and anxiety. Her Honey was back, and the kits, but Honey was leaving again. All she could do was reach out a paw towards him as he walked away. "No..." She barely had the strength to pull a quiet mumble out of her throat. The calico she-cat shivered intensely as her mate walked away, possibly about to get himself killed. She saw her mother in-law, and was snapped out of her disheveled state. "Cedartuft, come here." Mothflower pressed herself against the old she-cat, and began licking her pelt. "Sunrisedapple, bring your siblings here, put them next to your grandmother, and help me warm her up. We are going to wait for your father." She spoke with feigned confidence, while in reality she was stricken with fear. Mothflower shivered, but continued to try her hardest to keep Cedartuft warm. "Oh Starclan, please let us all stay safe."

@Constellation @CandyFlossCat @Duststorm
Closed Thread