Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 10:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:02 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2017, 11:35 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
@woly
@starfall

Marshfur's vision was blurry, she barely felt alive anymore, like she was floating. She felt herself stop, barely given a second before there was a mass of golden fur staring her in the face. It screamed at her, she knew it was, but she couldn't see, couldn't hear. She didn't care anymore. They could leave her, she wasn't trying to get them killed, but if they were trying to stay behind and save her, perhaps StarClan was trying to make them happy, too. Her face was deadpan, emotionless, watching the yellow tom shout at her. It was Morningpath. On any other day, she would have flinched and cried and apologised until her throat hurt, but she didn't hear any words, just reading the maw that shouted them. She was suddenly aware of the pain in her neck, the wounds on her legs that were scraped and bloody and covered in mud and debris. Suddenly she could feel the pain in her chest that felt like she was crying, and now she was so abruptly aware of the tears staining her fur. She still felt numb, her legs wouldn't move, but now she was suddenly acutely aware of what was happening.

And then there was noise, the noise so deafening it made her flinch. The sounds of the storm pounding down on the group of them, the cats clamouring and shouting around them. Daypaw dragging her in the water that was almost swallowing her. Morningpath. That's what she was suddenly focused on, the overpowering tom shouting in her face, now she was aware of what he was saying and she was flinching, she was reacting. She swallowed thickly, tasting dirt and filth caking her mouth. She blinked, breathing heavily. Had she always felt so exhausted? Her joints ached, and she weakly started to move, the bones popping as she did so, breaking away from Daypaw's grip, but finding herself stumbling as she tried to step forwards, her paws stinging so white hot more tears bubbled in her eyes just from that pain. Marshfur couldn't control her body, she kept trying to walk, but she felt so beaten, so sore.

She licked her maw, eyes half-lidded, she tried to speak, just a soft croak coming from her mouth, "I'm sorry..." She doubted anyone could hear it.
@starfall
As Mashfur wiggled her way out of their grip they turned to face her. Just by the way the molly stood they could tell something was wrong. Herbs calculated in their mind, what needed to be treated, what needed to be cleaned, what needed to be healed. But they would do no healing if she didnt live. They whipped around to turn to Morningpath in a furious snarl. They didnt care if they were a warrior, Daypaw faced them with authority,"Instead of taunting a cat, how about you put your mouth to better uses!" their eyes were in slits. Couldnt the tom see that there were a more mature way of handling things? That their camp was rising higher and higher in water and while Daypaw was trying to carry her, Morningpath was simply screaming at her. Daypaw dug their claws into the muddy ground. "Cats are dying around you and all you want to do it yell," the enby hiss, fur fluffing out despite the rain pouring over head. Sure, this shecat was difficult. But every life deserved to be saved. Every life held something. Maybe she was scared. Maybe she didnt want to be saved. Cats werent suppose to play with their lives like they are god. "Now help me carry her to the top of that hill before all of us die."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Lucky smiled at Daypaw as they moved, grateful that the medicine cat was still there by her side. All the chaos surrounding the shecat was making her nervous enough, and having a familiar face around was a welcome comfort. "Sounds good to me," she replied simply. In spite of the medicine cat's prickly exterior, it was evident by the tenderness and concern in the cat's voice that she cared. Lucky closed her eyes, grateful to be in the care of such kind cats.
@Rubinaito
Daypaw smiled. They would be by the side of Lucky till they made sure she was at the top of that hill. She was in a new place, new cats, new life. There were ringing in their ears of the screams of terror, watching cats struggle to keep up right in the current of the water, the thunder boomed over head in a furious roar. It was something Daypaw was used to, its why they were so calm. It was something they faced every day in their nightmares, they knew how to handle this. "Ebonyfrost, are you sure you can carry her up the hill? It looks muddy and unsafe."

Last edited by graves; July 26th, 2017 at 11:36 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:36 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Spiderlegs perked her ears and turned her head at the tom who had ran into her. She strained to hear what he was saying over the fleeing cats around them. She then frowned as she heard what he had to say. "Oh..." She said simply. "Then I suppose I need to leave," she said without much feeling in her voice. There was rushing water around the pair and thick, sticky mud. With her lame leg, Spiderlegs was unsure if she would make it out. However, she knew she had to try. The smaller warrior turned around and took a leap into the open, but her paws got stuck. The mud was up to her mind leg region. As she sloshed around trying to make it to the higher ground all the other cats were going to, she looked at the tom who seemed to have an attitude at that moment. She saw he was fleeing like a scared little kit, which made her chuckle a bit. She eventually made it to an incline, but water and mud slid down the hill, which blocked her path. Spiderlegs took a leap, but her leg got caught, so her body just plopped only a few inches from her previous spot. She began to drag herself up the hill as mud and water filled her eyes and ears. She coughed for breath as she continued, but she only had one back leg to push herself with, and it wasn't even her dominant leg in the first place. Spiderlegs prayed to star clan that she would make it because surely she had a higher purpose than this.

Grizzlyprint was ready to get out of there. He was ready to evacuate out the area. Not caring who made it or not, but as the tom looked back once more, he didn't notice the she cat had a disability. A lame leg, and it made his heart twist for a moment. Everyone was gonna drown. She wasn't going to move fast enough--to save her life, and he meant that literally. The tom looked around. Back and forth, contemplating...thinking. If he left her there, he might feel guilty that every cat was panicking and moving forward, yet she was facing a near death situation. The tom was about to turn and run. Even if he didn't admit it, he was quite the selfish one. He was ready to leave out there, get somewhere dry...safe, but then, he turned back around. The downpour was heavy on his eyes, but he trudged back towards the feline. ''Hey!'' He called down to her, swallowing a large lump that was held in his throat. In all honesty, he was scared. Very scared of dying, but he also didn't want to feel guilty that he left someone behind. Who clearly couldn't save themselves. Who clearly needed help, so he jumped down, using his nose to nudged her flank, so that she would get up. ''Come on. I'll...help you.'' He sounded reluctant, as if he were scared to do so. ''Just...''He bent down, crouching into a hunting position. ''Get on my back! I'll run us up ahead!'' He told her. He just hoped that she wouldn't leave him hanging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Open}
''Feather!'' Quietdance yelled, his deep voice echoing around him. ''Ambercrackle! Ashpaw! Creampaw!'' He was worried about his mate and kits. He didn't think the rain would cause their entire camp to flood. It scared him. It worried him. He had a pregnant mate that he left, and on top of that his daughter was pregnant! And, he didn't know where his sons were, but he was worried that they might have drowned. Quietdance always acted on impulse. If one of his loved ones were out there, the tom would had stayed until he found proof whether they were dead or alive. His fur was drenched, and he was cold since he didn't have a thick pelt. Oh no, his pelt was sleek and smooth, but the water kept hitting down on him. ''Feather!'' He spluttered, looking around as he tried to spot his mate. Scenting her was far from possible with so many of the wet pelts around him. Cats were in panic. They were grieving. They were scared. And, truth be told, Quietdance was also scared. Scared beyond matters that he might have lost one of his loved ones. He trekked on, going the opposite way of the yowling cats. He continued to go through the camp. Possibly, others around him thought he was crazy, but he wanted to see if his family was there. The rain was pounding, and the water was going high, but Quietdance never gave up. As long as he knew his kits and mate were safe. He would had never forgave himself if he lost them. Yes, he was a much older tom, but as long as he still had the strength, he refused to give up.
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:37 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
(Open 1)
Mintpaw scampered from the apprentice den quickly, and tried to run to higher ground. The problem was, he hadn't expected the water to already be the high, so he sunk down into the muddy waters with a startled yelp. He trashed his paws, the water instantly getting soaked until his thick pelt, making it feel heavy even as he was still under the water. He was able to touch the loose ground with his claws, slowly making his way to higher ground while making sure to keep his face above the water.
Now, he was one to only think of himself and in the situation it seemed if he stopped he wouldn't last long, but he just couldn't help but worry what would happen to the kits and the elders. He had only recently gotten out of the nursery and he was having a really hard time with this, so the kits can't be doing very well either. And the elders were frail and stiff, they'd need help. After thinking, he had decided. He opened his mouth and shouted best he could over the sounds of rain and everything "Anyone need he-!" He wasn't able to finish, as something unexpectedly caught his paw and his whole body went under the muddy water. He yelpped, water filling his mouth and he tried to get on his feet again.
Northernpaw stared wide eyed at the waters pooling around his paws. There was no escaping, and it was fear that made his soaked pelt prickle as he stood in shock as the flood rose. He hated water, though he was an excellent swimmer, but rivers churned up painful memories of things he wanted to keep a secret. He tried to climb up the bank, his long legs proving useful as he slipped in the deep mud, a loud clap of thunder rolling overhead. The large apprentice jumped, and slipped back, falling into the waters that now covered a large portion of camp, but managed to keep his head above the churning murky depths. His breath came out in ragged gasps,occasionally broken by a choked cough as water filled his mouth and nostrils, but never for long. He stretched out his paws, each equipped with a thin membrane stretched between them, common among cats of his heritage. Northernpaw pushed forwards and clambered back on to the muddy slope, praying to StarClan that he would make it. He stared around, then saw a fellow apprentice suddenly fall in and disappear. Shaking rain from his face, the ShadowClan tom leaped, jumping in after the other and diving down, searching frantically, trying to find the other and drag them out by the scruff, but already, his lungs burned, screaming for air.
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Moonsplash smiled at the kit, gazing at the camp. "Well, that's not good.." she murmured, the understatement of the moon. She purred, curling up besides her mate. "I love you too, Echo" she smiled, looking down at the kit. "I hope it's parents made it out of the flood.." she sighed, hoping they'd show up to find their kit. She fluffed out her pelt, helping to warm the kit as she gazed at the flood. "Where will we go? ThunderClan and WindClan are at war and SkyClan is too far off. That leaves.. RiverClan." She concluded, blinking.
"RiverClan..." Echoskip sighed. "Looks like Halestar and Goldeneye will have to postpone their plans of attack, won't they?" She chuckled dryly, looking up at the rain. "Maybe this storm is a blessing in disguise by StarClan, if it can help RiverClan and ShadowClan bond rather than fight like WindClan and ThunderClan." She said, leaning her head against Moonsplash's and giving her an affectionate nuzzle before resuming her grooming of the kit. "After all... we don't need anymore conflict. I think Snowstar and Blazingstar have that covered." She joked.
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

So apparently floods were a common thing for the Clan. At least, so she thought. This was the second flood the dappled Angora had experienced in her time with Shadowclan. Smokeblossom leapt from the camp, avoiding a stream of water trickling in. Her pelt was soaked from all the splashing and what not. Unfortunately the heavy wet fur was weighing her down. In her flee for safety, she managed a glance to the side to see a gray and black dappled she kit dangling from a tree limb. Making her way over to the kit, she grabbed the kit, whom she knew to be Galaxykit.

The kit, who had fled and gotten stick was grateful for the assist, and glad it was a kind feline. Galaxykit called out a cry of thanks, but it was never heard, she just swung from the Warriors jaws, hoping that the duo would stay safe.

[open]
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Blackblaze heard the deputy's words and nearly yowled, his legs already taking him to the nursery. He rushed in and padded up to his pregnant mate, urgently helping her up. "Come on, we need to get you to safety! I'm going to send you with another warrior and then get Desertpaw and other kits!" The tom panted, eyes darting around as he watched Shadowclan's home be nearly destroyed. "Sandy, please, come on."
@Slash-GNR

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old July 26th, 2017, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@starfall
As Mashfur wiggled her way out of their grip they turned to face her. Just by the way the molly stood they could tell something was wrong. Herbs calculated in their mind, what needed to be treated, what needed to be cleaned, what needed to be healed. But they would do no healing if she didnt live. They whipped around to turn to Morningpath in a furious snarl. They didnt care if they were a warrior, Daypaw faced them with authority,"Instead of taunting a cat, how about you put your mouth to better uses!" their eyes were in slits. Couldnt the tom see that there were a more mature way of handling things? That their camp was rising higher and higher in water and while Daypaw was trying to carry her, Morningpath was simply screaming at her. Daypaw dug their claws into the muddy ground. "Cats are dying around you and all you want to do it yell," the enby hiss, fur fluffing out despite the rain pouring over head. Sure, this shecat was difficult. But every life deserved to be saved. Every life held something. Maybe she was scared. Maybe she didnt want to be saved. Cats werent suppose to play with their lives like they are god. "Now help me carry her to the top of that hill before all of us die."

@Rubinaito
Daypaw smiled. They would be by the side of Lucky till they made sure she was at the top of that hill. She was in a new place, new cats, new life. There were ringing in their ears of the screams of terror, watching cats struggle to keep up right in the current of the water, the thunder boomed over head in a furious roar. It was something Daypaw was used to, its why they were so calm. It was something they faced every day in their nightmares, they knew how to handle this. "Ebonyfrost, are you sure you can carry her up the hill? It looks muddy and unsafe."
"I'm sure, Daypaw." Ebonymist responded with a smile. "Don't worry. I'm the strongest cat out there!" She puffed out her chest, trying to lighten the mood with a well-placed jest. "Go make sure the others are all right, Daypaw." She said softly to the medicine cat, her eyes studying theirs. "I have this covered." She smiled, and began walking up the hill, keeping at a slow, careful pace.
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:43 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"RiverClan..." Echoskip sighed. "Looks like Halestar and Goldeneye will have to postpone their plans of attack, won't they?" She chuckled dryly, looking up at the rain. "Maybe this storm is a blessing in disguise by StarClan, if it can help RiverClan and ShadowClan bond rather than fight like WindClan and ThunderClan." She said, leaning her head against Moonsplash's and giving her an affectionate nuzzle before resuming her grooming of the kit. "After all... we don't need anymore conflict. I think Snowstar and Blazingstar have that covered." She joked.
"Yeah, but perhaps that's good." She mewed, resting her head on Echoskip's shoulder. Moonsplash had always hated conflict, but she was sure some cats would be upset about staying with RiverClan. "Maybe, they work in odd ways" she chuckled, gazing at the rain with a mix of wonder and sadness in her eyes. "But who knows how long it'll take to rebuild camp again?" She mewed, her tail swaying. She rolled her eyes. "I wonder how that'll turn out." She mewed, fluffing out her pelt again to warm the tiny bundle.
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
[Open]

Startled away by the sudden downpour of rain, Redpaw quickly scooted out of the apprentices den right as the roof collapsed in. Her eyes widened with panic, her heart hammering against her chest as she spun around quickly. She quickly took note of the utter chaos that had erupted like waves among her Clanmates, yowls and cries echoing up into their dark surroundings. The young she-cat couldn't spot any of her friends, or her mentor, and terror quickly took ahold of her. She was frozen, fur fluffed up and claws unsheathed as if prepared to take on an enemy that was simply invisible to every other cat. The mud clung to every inch of her pelt, weighing her down as if there was a physical threat facing her. After a few moments, the dark furred tabby managed to snap herself out of the catatonic state, leaping out of the place where she had been standing - and slowly had started to sink.

"Appledash? Lemontuft?" she called, her shrill voice barely reaching an audible tone as the landslide continued all around her. Of course, no voice met her as an answer, and shiver passed down her spine as she kept moving, trying to keep her paws from slipping in the sticky brown sludge. Her adoptive mother and mentor were nowhere to be found as her gaze swept the clearing, and the apprentice continued to weave in an out of the evacuating cats, searching for just one familiar face in the sea of terrified bodies.
The golden tabby looked around, scanning the mess they used to call a clearing, looking for atleast one of his family members. His face was calm and his gaze was soft, he seemed as though his wits were about him, and they were, on the outside. On the inside, on the other hand, he was freaking out, he wanted to cry out for his brother, his sister, his mother, his father, anyone, someone, he was terrified but he knew better than to just get up and scurry away. He knew that I felt there was panic, there were going to atleast a few injuries caused buy such panic, and he needed to make sure he want only the cause of such injuries to his clanmates but also that no harm came to him himself. Upon looking for his family Blazingsky spotted a stiff, terrified looking apprentice. The warrior weaved his way through the cats and swiftly made his way to Redpaw. His fur brushed hers and he guided the young molly through the sea of cats, his tail resting on her flank "Calm down." he said softly, his gaze flicked over to her before it refocused back to the space in front of him. He knew that his words would just go in one ear and no out the other but he noticed that even though they ignore it or get angry at him whenever he tells it to someone they do slightly calm themselves. He looked down at Redpaw and gave her a soft smile "During times like this it's best to keep your wits about you." he said "I saw you searching the crowd...looking for someone you know? Me too...do you mind if we look together?" he asked, hoping that he didn't sound cocky. The golden warrior turned his soft gaze back to the front and became very aware of his paw steps, realizing that twigs and pebbles began to float past. He grimaced and flicked his ear, hoping that he wouldn't make a fool of himself, but, sadly, the moment he had prayed to Starclan it wouldn't happen, it did. The tom let out a squeak as he tripped over a thick twig and fell face first into the mud, the wet soil cracked his muzzle, the lower half of his body, and now a bit of his back as well. He picked himself up and stuck out his tongue, holding up his paw in the process "Of course." he grumbled, and he had hoped it was going to be sunny today.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:52 PM
tired individual

@starfall
[sorry it was late!]
The large, fluffy brown tabby was rushing around, silently helping those who stumbled or needed help. He even handed a few kits off to passing warriors. He may not be social, but he couldn't just not help. He loved all of his Clanmates whether they knew it or not, and wouldn't be able to forgive himself if someone ended uo dying when he could've helped them. As he was hurrying around making his way toward the camp's exit, he notices a white she-cat just sitting there, yowling at the sky. A terrible thought struck his mind that she could've lost a kit, family member, or friend. He couldn't just let her sit there. He headed her way as quickly as he could without knocking anyone over, and halted as he reached her. "What are you doing? You've got to get out!" It wasn't often that you'd hear excitement of any kind in Bearblaze's voice, but right now was certainly an exception.

@The Little Robin
As they ran through the flurry of fleeing cats, the entire situation seemed to turn to slow motion. Lionpaw couldn't believe this happened. What if he hadn't made it to Newtpaw? What if she.... No. He couldn't think like that. What mattered was he did get to her. And now she was safe, and he was by her side, which he wouldn't be leaving for quite awhile. He couldn't think like he'd just been. He couldn't bare to. Even though he hadn't known her for too long, he cared about her immensely; he couldn't think of what he'd do if he were to lose her.

"You good, Newt?" He asked, concern thick in his voice. He wanted to make sure she was alright going this quickly, or if she needed to catch her breath. He knew fhe experience had been beyond traumatizing. Lionpaw couldn't even begin to understand the emotions she must be feeling. Even the emotions he could see in her gaze were unsettling to the tom himself.
Closed Thread