Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 25th, 2018, 12:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default ShadowClan Peacemaker Rallies

Old September 29th, 2018, 04:02 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Peacemaker Rallies

OPEN FOR EVERYONE

daydream knew they werent the only one that disagreed with their leader. goldenstar had made a cowardly move deciding to drive riverclan out. he didnt even show up to the meeting. over the course of these past few days they noticed quite a few cats that shared their feelings. so they had spoken to a few, finally deciding to meet up here. there were rumors that windygale felt the same. was that true? despite being a deputy? if so, daydream found more respect for him. they sat in the thicket of shadowclans territory in silence, hoping the cats they had spoken to would show up.
Old September 29th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
OPEN FOR EVERYONE

daydream knew they werent the only one that disagreed with their leader. goldenstar had made a cowardly move deciding to drive riverclan out. he didnt even show up to the meeting. over the course of these past few days they noticed quite a few cats that shared their feelings. so they had spoken to a few, finally deciding to meet up here. there were rumors that windygale felt the same. was that true? despite being a deputy? if so, daydream found more respect for him. they sat in the thicket of shadowclans territory in silence, hoping the cats they had spoken to would show up.
Tentatively Ibisprowl would glance around before quietly approaching Daydream. He recalled hearing about these meetings, though couldn't quite remember if he personally had been approached to join one. If he was not welcome, he would just as quickly leave as he appeared. But... He didn't agree with what was going on, didn't agree with the ruthless attack on Riverclan, driving them from their home just because... He wasn't even sure why they decided to do that. It only reminded him of his father, the vicious, hardened cat that blindly followed whatever the Shadowclan leader wanted. He didn't want to be like his father, he was not like his father. He would make a difference.
"Is this.. Is this the m-meeting I've been hearing about?" Murmured his voice, light and almost whispery. The black and white tom with the bobbed tail would glance nervously at the medicine cat, head slightly lowered and ears folded back. His heart thudded nervously, he knew he was going against his leader by doing this, but it was. It was the right thing to do. Change had to happen.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 1st, 2018, 03:52 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Yikes. Windygale was tired. He had been thinking about the war all day, and what he had almost done to the RiverClanner who had attacked him. He looked at the healing wound on his shoulder. A scar, probably, to remind him of his wrongdoing. Ugh. He hated pondering these things. The more he thought, the tighter guilt gripped him until he couldn't breathe. He never reached an actual consensus, just thought over and over again, and it was taking a small toll on his mental health. His head was aching, though it seemed like it always was now. His fur was still perfectly groomed, and he tried to look fine, but anyone could see the constant worry in his bright amber eyes.

The deputy swung his head around, spotting Daydream and another ShadowClan warrior. Oh... oh no... What was the warrior's name? He scanned the black and white warrior, thinking, trying to figure out his name. He let out a sigh as he came up empty-pawed. He padded over there, though, keeping one wary eye out for Goldenstar. "Hello," he greeted, dipping his head. "The meeting is here?" he asked, directing his question at both cats. He had heard about a peace meeting within ShadowClan, and was immensely glad that, if this was the place, Daydream was out for peace as well.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 2nd, 2018, 06:47 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

@Ripple @Teza @_Fern_ @fernkit @~Warriorsfan101~ @Fuzzyfeline @RedHead @Okapi @Dust @starfall

I knew I put that finder up for a reason yas

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 2nd, 2018, 08:08 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The golden tabby tom had been hurrying through the territory, silently and quietly, as if he was hunting. He knew what he, and the other cats that were joining them, was doing was a dangerous move. It was against the word of the leader.
But Canarysong had not accepted the war. It was wrong. It was cruel. He remembered the fight he had with a Riverclan warrior vividly, the two matched for strength. He had only tried to defend himself, the Riverclanner had attacked him. Finally, they had gotten tired of beating up Canarysong, realizing he wasn’t going to fight back, only protect himself. The golden tomcat had received dozens of scars from that fight, and he was still tired, but he would press on. Do what was best for his clan.

He could feel the soreness in his legs as he entered the area designated for the meeting, his green eyes instantly falling upon three cats already there. Hr recognized each of them, having always been the cat to learn most everycat’s names. Ibisprowl, a fellow warrior, Windygale, the deputy, whom had surprisingly agreed to these meetings.
And his sibling. He gaze lingered on Daydream for a little longer, remembering the times when they were kits together, enjoying life with Eveningpath, no worries in the world.
It had all changed. They were in the middle of the war, and Daydream joe had a lot of responsibilities as the medicine cat. Eveningpath had mysteriously disappeared, and himself? He was a dedicated warrior that strove to do his best for the clan. And right now, his decisions were for the good of all the clans. He stepped up to the other three cats, giving each of them respectful nods.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 08:29 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

The brown tabby nervously walked into the clearing, nervous was not a usual thing to see from her. She looked around the dappled sun light covering her pelt, her orange eyes shined with confidence and a bit of fear, she didn’t want to be caught be she knew this was wrong she knew her leader was in the wrong. Yes she had fought in the battle and yes she had suffered injuries but that was only one more reason she knew she was wrong. She walked to the other cats in the clearing, Sprucetail was a bit unnerved from all of this bus she knew she was right and she knew, that her leader, was wrong.
She finally got to the other cats the wound on her shoulder still a bit sour and she knew she should have it.. she deserved it for fighting that day she listened to the birdsong before listening to her deputy she had always respected him she looked up at him with a nod “Yes.. I assume it it.” she turned to the other warriors and Daydream and gave respectful nods to the others, her amber eyes shining she licked the wound on her shoulder before turning back to the rest of them.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old October 2nd, 2018, 07:12 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Sunblaze finally wandered his way into the hidden clearing, poking his head out first between some bushes. Ah! Wonderful. Cats are already here. Struggling to get unstuck from between the two shrubs, the orange tom came tumbling out into the open. He came to a stop after a few rolls, fortunately landing upright. “Whoops.” He meowed awkwardly, amber orbs staring down at the grass stains scattered along his fire-colored pelt. Grumbling softly, Sunblaze quickly groomed the green blades off of his white paws, then cautiously padded the rest of the distance over to the little group. “Good evening, everyone.” He purred politely, trying to situate himself in a spot to sit that won't crowd anyone. “So sorry if I’m late. What were we discussing?” He eyed every cat in the clearing, though particularly stuck his gaze onto Daydream. A small smile crept it's way onto his muzzle when he realized how similar they looked. He did not dare say something about it at such an inappropriate time, but Sunblaze couldn't help but wink over at the medicine cat the moment they caught a glance from them.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 07:36 PM
whats up danger?

"yes, the meetings here," they spoke outloud. their voice was still hushed incase any passing patrols stopped by. they were happy that there were so many cats on board with having peace within the clans. there shouldnt have to be a war, or violence. they knew what they saw during that omen and thats that. "im glad we can all agree that war is not the answer to all of this," they mewed, standing up to stretch. they glanced over to sunblaze, a warrior they had seen around the clearing a few times here and there. they saw him wink. at them? a medicine cat? they squinted for a moment,"is their something in your eye?" they mumbled towards him and away fromt he others, taking a step closer to gaze at his irises,"im sure i could find something around for you if you really needed it." they knew now wasnt the time to be thinking about healing, but they couldnt help when their instincts kicked in.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 09:16 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

The golden tabby tilted his head at the medicine cat, amused by how literal they took the wink. “No, I’m fine, but thank you…Daydream.” A certain hesitance was in Sunblaze’s words, the urge to add ‘twin’ at the end of his sentence fought bravely in his mind, but the warrior managed to keep his muzzle shut and dip his head silently in dismissal of the topic. He figured it was time to get down to business, so with a flick of acknowledgment in his tail, Sunblaze added his opinion on the war. “Well, honestly fighting definitely isn't going to solve anything...all it leads to is loss and misery. RiverClan did not deserve to be driven out of their home. Cat’s like us need to do something about it before the situation worsens.” He ended his sentence with real passion in his eyes. Fighting was not in his forte, for Sunblaze was a very peaceful tom. Sure, he’d fight for someone's life if it came down to it, but never would provoke such an aggressive action. “Has any ideas on how to help been discussed yet?” Sunblaze scanned the group, interest perking his ears. He obviously had a few ideas on the tip of his own tongue, but the flame-colored tom hushed himself for politeness.
Closed Thread