Today 12:00 PM
I'll come up with a name...
by ollie
Last post by sock
Today 11:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 26th, 2023, 11:05 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: || The Fury ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

Cougarbite knew his tactic was working when she started to yowl for help. He adjusted his weight and position but kept her pinned. He made it so his jaw could reach her scruff/back of her head and he snapped at her trying to connect with the skin.
Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Yes! Battle time! She had been waiting for this! To shred a particularly annoying Shadowclan warrrior andteach him a lesson! She'd win back her and her clan's honor time!

Excitement blazed in her shockingly bright green eyes as she felxed her claws and was about to lunge at a hissing Shadowclan warrrior but then yowling caught her attention.

Halting for a moment the small black turned her head around, Fawnpaw? Shock swept through her as she spotted her apprentice being pinned by a Shadowclanner who was reaching for a killing bite andher shock change to fury in a matter of seconds.

"GET OFF MY APPRENTICE YOU FOX-HEART!" she screeched furiously and shot across the terrain like a hawk darting across the sky as she reached his side as quickly as her fury grew and tried to know him over with full force in a flurry of claws and anger.

@Shadowed Flower

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old September 26th, 2023, 11:20 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Yes! Battle time! She had been waiting for this! To shred a particularly annoying Shadowclan warrrior andteach him a lesson! She'd win back her and her clan's honor time!

Excitement blazed in her shockingly bright green eyes as she felxed her claws and was about to lunge at a hissing Shadowclan warrrior but then yowling caught her attention.

Halting for a moment the small black turned her head around, Fawnpaw? Shock swept through her as she spotted her apprentice being pinned by a Shadowclanner who was reaching for a killing bite andher shock change to fury in a matter of seconds.

"GET OFF MY APPRENTICE YOU FOX-HEART!" she screeched furiously and shot across the terrain like a hawk darting across the sky as she reached his side as quickly as her fury grew and tried to know him over with full force in a flurry of claws and anger.

@Shadowed Flower

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw’s call for help worked! Her mentor had come, jumping to the Shadowclanner that pinned the apprentice to the ground. Fawnpaw did her best to keep her neck away from her attacker. @JackHunt_17

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; September 26th, 2023 at 11:22 AM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 11:25 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
Coyote’paw
The apprentice’s claws raked across the other cat and lived a short moment of glory before being slammed heavily to the ground. The breath knocked out of him as he angrily dodged a few attacks but couldn’t dodge them all. He yelped as claws raked across his side and haunches. Blood oozing from the wounds but the apprentice refused to give in. After shaking the blood away he launched another attack swiping swiftly at the others cats weak spots hoping to get a hit or two in.

Blackhawk
ShadowClan Warrior

Blackhawk took a painful scrath on the cheek, he gritted his teeths, he had seen worse in the Outskirts, he smiled "You got quite a cold blood for attacking me!", he then took another hit on a shoulder, it left a wound, he counter-attacked with violence, it has been long since he didn't fought a cat, so he wasn't about to let go that occasion!
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old September 26th, 2023, 11:29 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoomy View Post
Yellowpaw
Shadowclan
Silver Tongue: ACTIVE | Shadow Fiend: ACTIVE

Yellowpaw rushed into the battle, searching for a cat to taunt, leer to close to the wrong person, and win the battle. Remembering some self-taught escape tactics. He twisted and turned through the group of cats, desperately trying to avoid claws and teeth. Finally, he came across a cat who he felt fine messing with. "Hey, Thunderclanner, over here!" He said in the same voice a kit speaks in when the play. He barely entered the other the tom-cat's field, flinging his paw in from of there eyes.

@Sleek
Flameflicker had finally just finished grappling with a warrior from Shadowclan when he heard taunting behind him. He bit the Shadowclan warrior's neck, sending her running back to her camp. Then he turned around to see a tiny apprentice taunting him. "You get out of here before you're killed," he snarled, showing his fangs. He stepped closer, digging his claws into the dirt below.

IGNORE - bear is just marking off tallies
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by BEAR.; September 26th, 2023 at 11:59 AM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 12:14 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
Blackhawk
ShadowClan Warrior

Blackhawk took a painful scrath on the cheek, he gritted his teeths, he had seen worse in the Outskirts, he smiled "You got quite a cold blood for attacking me!", he then took another hit on a shoulder, it left a wound, he counter-attacked with violence, it has been long since he didn't fought a cat, so he wasn't about to let go that occasion!

Coyote’paw
the next thing coyote’paw knew he was lying on the ground blood pooling from his mouth as he staggered back to his paws. His stomach churned and he violently jerks and wrenched up blood and his last meal. Tears stung his eyes and great stars he was in reeling pain. Sucking in ragged breaths he collapsed on the ground gazing up at the larger cat through soft green eyes. He wasn’t one for violence. Yet he had chosen a battle he couldn’t win. He accepted his fate with closed eyes. The large gash on his shoulder made the blood pool around him soaking his brown fluffy fur.

Bear’tooth
The abnormally large gray Tom eyed the battle between the apprentice and warrior. It was obvious the younger cat had no training whatsoever yet still put his life on the line for his clan. For that bear tooth respected the young thunderclan cat. His eyes narrowed as he watched the poor thing struggle for a moment then collapse. Padding over rather hurriedly he spoke rather gruffly leave him. He obviously he no training whatsoever and besides he’s young give him a chance to grow

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old September 26th, 2023, 12:29 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Webdusk lept into battle at first, but keeping the chaos in mind, she chose to keep to the sides and attack cats also trying to get a break from the conflict or run away. Not as much actual fighting, but considering he didn't fight as well, it was probably for the best.

[open]
Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

She was most likely the biggest idiot on the planet. Regardless, she was still here, and regretting that fact now would not change anything. Larkfire's body was weaker than usual, lethargy clinging to every bone like a second skin, but that wouldn't stop her. She wasn't going to sit at home - home? - with her kit (yes, singular) while everyone else went out to fight. If her mother wanted to lead a battle into enemy territories, Larkfire was going to be right there with her.

And, well, here she was. Amber hues picked out an opponent warrior within moments, and Larkfire was upon them (? unsure of pronouns) the second she'd reached their side. A small smile gracing her maw, Larkfire lunged towards Webdusk, aiming her claws for the other feline's face.

[ Quick question, so I don't mess up on accident, are Webdusk's pronouns she/he? Referring to them as they/them for now to be on the safe side until you correct me o7 ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old September 26th, 2023, 01:05 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)

Gentlebloom was already blacking out when she felt the heavy weight finally lifted off of her and the pressure taken off. She panted heavily, trying to return the vision to her eyes. She scanned around her, wondering why the Thunderclan cat wasn't on top of her anymore. Then she found out why. Her medicine cat had launched himself at her attacker. Elmshadow had appeared just in time. She tried to stand up, and, barely, was able to do it successfully. She jumped at the yellow cat, hissing, trying to knock him back down. Maybe, together, the two could overpower the yellow tom.

@Pitou @Katiethewolfchild
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 26th, 2023, 01:27 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
@Sleek @Katiethewolfchild

The dark medicine cat felt his momentum halt briefly as he collided with his target and then it gave way. The Thunderclanner tumbled off of Gentlebloom. The broad tom gained his balance quickly though the warrior had tumbled away from him, he pursued immediately, taking the battle away from the downed Gentlebloom as he pushed forward, attempting to drive the Thunderclanner backwards. He struck out with his claws, preparing to lunge, until the previously down Shadowclan warrior jumped past him for the enemy. Elmshadow pounced after Gentlebloom, aiming to pin the Thunderclanner with claws out, and hissed. He had it in his mind to drive Gentlebloom off, if the she-cat was killed right out from under him, having already been downed once by this warrior, he’d have struck out in vain and he anticipated the she-cat would only do to get in his way. But he turned his focus instead to disposing of the Thunderclanner quickly before anything could go sideways. The moment he had to stick his neck out for this she-cat again, he’d be sending her back with one less ear.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old September 26th, 2023, 01:44 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

The yellow tom was struck by the she-cat thought he managed to stay on his feet. He barely managed to avoid getting pinned by Elmshadow. He hissed at the medicine cat, standing ground. @Sleek @Pitou
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 26th, 2023 at 01:51 PM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 02:11 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Rufflepaw
Muscled Ginger cashmere bengal ▵ He/Him ▵ 7moons

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Finally, something he could participate in with no restriction! He was going to shred apart any tree-licker he came upon. Rufflepaw would make sure that these pests would regret messing with Shadowclan. He may have not known the victims beforehand but he would avenge them. Plus he was going to make his mentor proud and kick some ass, maybe he could even take one out. Following the others with his claws unsheathed he could barely contain his excitement of the thought of sinking his claws into someone's fur.

[open for a tc opponent]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══
BerryFrost
She/He - Genderfluid - Abrosexual - 40 Moons - A large, fluffy russet tabby she-cat with white paws and one green and one blue eye. She has mulitipe little scars on her left wrist/paw
The russet she-cat narrowed her eyes at the cats around him, unsheathing her claws as he did. She found a large cat, about his size or even a bit smaller, and ran at them. "For Thunderclan!" She yowled, launching at the opposing cat. His face remained emotionless but her voice boomed with anger and the need to win.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Closed Thread