Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

Sure!)
(KK, I have to do it tomorrow though)
Old May 6th, 2017, 05:04 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Retribution

@Duskflight
Aria searched around frantically for a member of the syndicate to fight alongside. After narrowly escaping the claws of a SkyClan warrior, much larger than she, Aria was in need of a helping paw. Finally, amongst the chaos and turmoil of the bloody battle, the black she-cat spotted a cat whom she had only ever glimpsed...Hannibal, a valuable member of the Dusk Syndicate. Hannibal was tall, dark and handsome as well as incredibly strong. Don't be a mouse-brain, he won't want to be with a she-cat like you.

After many moments of thought, Aria approached Hannibal. He was about to race off to another SkyClan cat when she called to him "Hannibal! Wait!" Her blue eyes tinted slightly purple with the blood trickling down her forehead and into her sapphire orbs. Her breathing was heavy and it felt as though some large force was pushing into her chest, flattening her lungs so she couldn't catch her breath. No, I will survive this battle and I will do what I must!
Old May 6th, 2017, 07:25 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Ashley/Kestrel

I can RP whenever you're ready.
Old May 6th, 2017, 07:46 AM
mapless wanderer

[ @Duskflight ]

This battle was a chaotic mess.
Not a single thing was in order; cats were simply doing what they liked how they liked. The flame-point cat had even seen, as she stood trying to calculate the outcome of the battle, a Syndicate cat turning against another Syndicate cat--It's only a matter of time before our warriors do that, too, she thought darkly, at this point hunting for an opponent. The warrior, Flamingsnow, had yet to redden her claws with Syndicate blood and was beginning to get aggravated. After a brief scan of the battlefield, she noted a grey tom; larger than herself and enormously unafraid, she wondered if he was pulling a charade of some sort. Probably best not to cross his path... Though Flaming was hardly a foxlength or so away, she turned quickly, searching for some less intimidating cat. She knew she wouldn't win a fight with him.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old May 6th, 2017, 08:33 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Well, I found I had a very old, never-used before skyclan cat! This post is short because im lonely im not roleplaying w/ anyone.
(open)

Shadejaw charged, a booming growl emerging from the toms throat. His claws extended as he skidded across the dirt and launched towards his closest enemy.
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old May 6th, 2017, 09:19 AM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
Aquarius hurled herself into the battle, her gray fur on end and a crooked smile on her face. She lurched forward, glaring around with her icy blue eyes for someone to fight. This was her time. Maybe she could finally advance in the ranks; become a fighter instead of a hunter. This was it, this was finally it. She snarled, longing for the familiar splash of blood on her tongue. She yearned for the metallic tang and the crimson skies, and would do anything to rise up in the ranks of the Syndicate, even at the cost of someone else's life.

(Someone feel free to join!!)
{sorry if someone else responded, i didn't see one }
Pigeonfeather unsheathed her claws and leaped into the fray. We have to teach the Syndicate a lesson! She lept towards a grey cat, aiming to catch her by surprise.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old May 6th, 2017, 09:22 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The white feline caught sight of movement somewhere across the field. Running away? Alright. I'll play your little hide and seek game. Baring her fangs, she darted towards him. This was going to be it. The Dusk Syndicate cats fighting her clanmates around her hardly bothered her; she was filled with so much hatred that she could barely see anything else. With a powerful leap, she aimed to pin the tom down, or slash her claws across his back-- either one would work. Either way she would hopefully disable him... for the moment... and would be able to end this. Hopefully Bluepaw wouldn't stop by. Or Asterpaw, or that little silver cat... what was her name, Silverpaw? I'd hate to have to kill anyone else. Technically that wasn't true, after all, she didn't mind killing. For fun, really. To be honest, she didn't have a valid reason for killing the grey tom, other then the fact he was a jerk.

Someone that didn't deserve to be alive. Someone who should have been dead a long, long time ago, and someone that she hoped would never return, because after all, she'd heard of cats coming back from the dead. Cats who weren't leaders. It was strange, and Alabasterpaw didn't understand it. She'd misjudged her jump. Landing right beside him instead, and her expression contorted with anger. "Trying to crawl away like the little worm you are, darling?" She asked, her expression dangerous and angry. "Trying to escape me, handsome? Well guess what. No matter where you are... how fast you run... you're never going to get away from me until I'm satisfied. Understand?" The white feline asked, before lashing out with a paw. She'd been sharpening her claws. Not that they really needed it... they were already like tiny daggers, piercing through and torturing those she despised.

So far she hadn't been involved in another fight. But she was ready. Ready for this to be over so her sister would just go ahead and keep her promise, and then she would disappear. Into thin air as she always did. There was no way that Alabasterpaw could be blamed for anything because, after all, she was the most innocent appearing cat of all! Getting bored with playing, just moments later after lashing out, she did so again, aiming to pin him to the ground. And then? Her game would begin. The real game.

@Noire

Rosemary felt something bump into her from behind. And, she actually began to laugh. And then to laugh harder. Did this tiny cat really believe that he was going to be able to beat her? That he could even dream of hurting her? Throwing her head back, a louder screech of laughter left the she cat's maw. So far she was unscathed. And this cat? This cat looked as though they were about to collapse. "It's a shame such a handsome little cat has to die." Her voice was pleasant, and sweet, as though it had suddenly turned into an angelic harp. Then her hues narrowed dangerously and she lashed out. Rosemary was a unique cat. A dangerous cat. A deadly cat. A cat that was to be watched out for, because... after all... a deadly murderess was hardly the time of cat that you would want to meet at night. She would kill if she had to. She would kill even if she didn't have to. Because Rosemary? She loved the sport of the kill.
Syndrome's hues opened in surprise. This wasn't exactly how it went. And then, he felt pain shoot through his shoulder. Before he could even react, a yowl was already emitting from his maw. This old cat would have been dead long ago had she been a part of the Syndicate. And Syndrome was furious with himself, just the fact that he was, in fact... getting hurt by an older cat. It was humiliating. Ripping his claws out of her shoulder, and feeling a burning sensation ripple down his leg, he did something resembling a small jump as he slashed the claws on his good paw across her face. There! That would definitely prove that he was stronger then this idiot. Though his expression rarely changed, rather then the occasional surprise or worry, his eyes were now gleaming with pleasure and excitement. So this old cat thought her stupid Clan was going to beat them? Thought that she was going to be able to win against some of the best cats in moons, did she? Feeling a wonderful sensation of pleasure that seemed to numb the pain in his shoulder, Syndrome had already returned to a standing position and was now attempting to claw at her one good shoulder. He was bleeding from claw marks, mainly toward the front of his body, but he refused to back down. This was war. And, if it didn't end soon? Well, he knew the Dusk Syndicate cats could only keep fighting for so long.
for @starfall

Blazingcomet moved out of the way, but still could feel the tom's claws just barely brush against his shoulder. Though it was nothing serious, it sent a fiery feeling rippling down his leg and he angrily gritted his teeth. "I'm here for my Clan. And we don't want to fight if we don't have to. It's your fault that we're here, you and your little Syndicate friends. So get out now before I do have to hurt you." The time for talk could be over. Perhaps it was time that he try and hurt this cat. But he didn't want to, he didn't want to have to fight... there was always a risk that one of them would end up dead. Better the other cat then him, he supposed, but he would have to live with the knowledge that he'd killed another cat. Blazingcomet lashed out quicker this time, aiming to catch the tom across the face. Those types of blows normally hurt more... they were more effective, at any rate. Perhaps this could work. Perhaps he could really get out of this without either one getting too hurt.
for @Nighty

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 6th, 2017 at 10:03 AM.
Old May 6th, 2017, 10:04 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
{sorry if someone else responded, i didn't see one }
Pigeonfeather unsheathed her claws and leaped into the fray. We have to teach the Syndicate a lesson! She lept towards a grey cat, aiming to catch her by surprise.
Aquarius heard the cat's pawsteps and turned around right in time as the Skyclan cat leapt toward her. She snarled and rolled over, out of the way, hopping back on her paws. The she-cat's mottled gray tail flicked ominously and a crooked smile was plastered on her face. "Nice try, Skyclan filth," she rasped, her voice still gravelly from the night before. She unsheathed her claws and flung herself at her opponent, hissing and spitting in joyous rage.
Old May 6th, 2017, 10:06 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Rosemary felt something bump into her from behind. And, she actually began to laugh. And then to laugh harder. Did this tiny cat really believe that he was going to be able to beat her? That he could even dream of hurting her? Throwing her head back, a louder screech of laughter left the she cat's maw. So far she was unscathed. And this cat? This cat looked as though they were about to collapse. "It's a shame such a handsome little cat has to die." Her voice was pleasant, and sweet, as though it had suddenly turned into an angelic harp. Then her hues narrowed dangerously and she lashed out. Rosemary was a unique cat. A dangerous cat. A deadly cat. A cat that was to be watched out for, because... after all... a deadly murderess was hardly the time of cat that you would want to meet at night. She would kill if she had to. She would kill even if she didn't have to. Because Rosemary? She loved the sport of the kill.

Syndrome's hues opened in surprise. This wasn't exactly how it went. And then, he felt pain shoot through his shoulder. Before he could even react, a yowl was already emitting from his maw. This old cat would have been dead long ago had she been a part of the Syndicate. And Syndrome was furious with himself, just the fact that he was, in fact... getting hurt by an older cat. It was humiliating. Ripping his claws out of her shoulder, and feeling a burning sensation ripple down his leg, he did something resembling a small jump as he slashed the claws on his good paw across her face. There! That would definitely prove that he was stronger then this idiot. Though his expression rarely changed, rather then the occasional surprise or worry, his eyes were now gleaming with pleasure and excitement. So this old cat thought her stupid Clan was going to beat them? Thought that she was going to be able to win against some of the best cats in moons, did she? Feeling a wonderful sensation of pleasure that seemed to numb the pain in his shoulder, Syndrome had already returned to a standing position and was now attempting to claw at her one good shoulder. He was bleeding from claw marks, mainly toward the front of his body, but he refused to back down. This was war. And, if it didn't end soon? Well, he knew the Dusk Syndicate cats could only keep fighting for so long.
@starfall

Blazingcomet moved out of the way, but still could feel the tom's claws just barely brush against his shoulder. Though it was nothing serious, it sent a fiery feeling rippling down his leg and he angrily gritted his teeth. "I'm here for my Clan. And we don't want to fight if we don't have to. It's your fault that we're here, you and your little Syndicate friends. So get out now before I do have to hurt you." The time for talk could be over. Perhaps it was time that he try and hurt this cat. But he didn't want to, he didn't want to have to fight... there was always a risk that one of them would end up dead. Better the other cat then him, he supposed, but he would have to live with the knowledge that he'd killed another cat. Blazingcomet lashed out quicker this time, aiming to catch the tom across the face. Those types of blows normally hurt more... they were more effective, at any rate. Perhaps this could work. Perhaps he could really get out of this without either one getting too hurt.
@Nighty

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 6th, 2017 at 10:06 AM.
Old May 6th, 2017, 10:59 AM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Littlewing shook, twisting as a cat slammed into her. She fell back, regaining her blance before the cat ripped her ear. Her last battle was when she was an apprentice. Moving, Littlewing hissed. Sagemist tought me well, I can do this! She thought. The she cat moved, moving her paws as she tried to claw the cat's side.
At the impact of the slam, she was dazed slightly, hobbling on her feet as she felt the burning trail of claws etching their way into her side. The bobtail's breath fell from her parted maw, eyes wide as she stumbled slightly as she regained her balance. Aurora's gaze narrowed, and she quickly dropped herself low to the ground, aiming to kick one of Littlewing's arms out from under her.
Closed Thread