Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:04 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Maybi
Today 01:56 AM
Hunting Training Wanted!
Last post by Madelaine
Today 01:47 AM
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 21st, 2021, 08:14 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: March Gathering

// @Fierceclaw @WinterRabbit5350

Phew, she did it, it was over. Webpaw took a quick glance at her leaders dead body before turning around running after Smokepaw. She smiled. Even though her leader had lost a life, they were one step closer to getting rid of that tyrannical leader once and for all.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 06:58 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Novick View Post
Even though Shadepaw didn't have much training when it came to fighting,he was still a very strong opponent. He bared his teeth and sunk them deep into silverpaw's shoulder as payback for the wound she left on his. Then stepped back to give a ferocious swipe to her face as soon as she sat up from her position.
(hey where still friends after this right) @Ella_heart
[yes]
Silverpaw still stood rigid. even after her her face was slashed, she only let out
tiny mew. then, as she heard the retreat, she turned to her opponent. by now her shoulder hurt.
"Thanks for that little reminder. I'll give you another of your own," she mewed, then tried to rake her claws down shadepaw's side before retreating back to twilightstar.
Wait, twilightstar?
twilightstar was back? she had heard the retreat, but she hadn't at the time, registered the voice. She looked around for her leader and she spotted her.
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old March 22nd, 2021, 10:03 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella_heart View Post
[yes]
Silverpaw still stood rigid. even after her her face was slashed, she only let out
tiny mew. then, as she heard the retreat, she turned to her opponent. by now her shoulder hurt.
"Thanks for that little reminder. I'll give you another of your own," she mewed, then tried to rake her claws down shadepaw's side before retreating back to twilightstar.
Wait, twilightstar?
twilightstar was back? she had heard the retreat, but she hadn't at the time, registered the voice. She looked around for her leader and she spotted her.
Shadepaw stepped to the side barely missing the silverpaws attack, then retorted with a hiss "next time you better fight like a clan cat instead of a kitty pet"

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old March 22nd, 2021, 10:25 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunning View Post
(Are you allowing me to kill her? Sorry that sentence confused me a bit) Nightfur hissed and jumped to the side, looking at where he should strike next.
(yes, I am) Cherryleaf huffed, not used to all this movment. She leaped at the cat but missed. He eyes started to go blurry and her chest started to hurt. "not now" she whispered

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old March 22nd, 2021, 10:34 AM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
(yes, I am) Cherryleaf huffed, not used to all this movment. She leaped at the cat but missed. He eyes started to go blurry and her chest started to hurt. "not now" she whispered

(Alright, thanks for the clarification! I'll get it done)

Nightfur noticed her beginning to slow down and he took that as an advantage; he leaped back onto her and raked his claws against her shoulders, using his hindleg claws and dug them into the she-cats back, looking for a part of the neck to set the killing bite.

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."
Old March 22nd, 2021, 11:12 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar didn't know what hit her, one second she was relishing in the cries of pain from her opponent as tore open the belly and the next there was a weight so light it could have been fly or a leaf on her back. She had no time to turn her head, there was some type of pressure on her throat and then searing pain tearing along it. The weight was gone and she felt the warm wet sensation on her front paws, glancing down her eyes followed the steady stream of lifeblood flowing out of her body. She coughed twice, gagging, as her haunches connected to the ground, unsteadily.

A crooked smile full of malice and deranged glee crept up. "Y-Y-You!" The stutter was uncommon though it was difficult to talk when choking on your own blood. Bunnystar was back!!!

"Ah hahahahahaha!" Her front legs buckled underneath her weight and her body shook as an uncontrollable bout of laughter surged through her. Her eruptions of crazed, intermittent laughs broke here and there to make way for the blood blocking her airway. She didn't see this coming and that what made it so funny. So this was death? It was cold, cruel, and abrupt. She loved it! It felt freeing in a way, Dawnstar's laughter petered off into giggles and muffled gasps, the last thing she saw was that single green eye as it turned away from her.

[Fast-forwarding her trip to StarClan.]

This was literally the last time she ever took any life from StarClan. Those dead cats were the most boring spirits ever. They literally sat up there and let her have her fun, not like they could do anything to stop her anyway. Obviously, picking a fight with the dead was a waste of her precious time. Dawnstar rose from where she was slumped over bathing in her own blood. She coughed sending spittles of red everywhere as she spat out the lingering liquid clogging her throat and coating her mouth. She rose fluently, raising a crimson paw to press along her throat. The cut was sloppy, she could feel the small jagged flaps of torn flesh. It was still open, but the wound healed enough to keep her going. Interesting.

"ShadowClan, let's move." She let up the yowl, even though it rubbed her sore throat wrong. The discomfort made her feel more alive, she noticed that bunnies were already following their wayward leader home. This had been entertaining and worth the wait. She didn't bother checking to see who was dead, who was wounded, who was weak. If they couldn't make their way home by themselves then they don't belong to ShadowClan. Giving her bloodstain pelt a firm shake, Dawnstar walked off her death like she did almost everything arrogently and smiling.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 22nd, 2021, 11:17 AM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw turned to look up at Dawnstar. She was alive! He looked at Bouncepaw. "Come on, we have to go. Do you need help walking back to camp?" Smokepaw mewed.
@Fletcher

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw looked up at Dawnstar. "She's alive." Smokepaw mewed. His voice didn't sound happy about it. He looked at Webpaw. "Come on Webpaw. Let's go." Smokepaw mewed, starting to follow Dawnstar.

Last edited by ~Fierce~; March 22nd, 2021 at 11:18 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 12:49 PM

My Mood: Tired

// @Fierceclaw

Webpaw shivered. "Yeah", she said. "I am not sure if I remember hearing this, but I think the leader has more than 1 life." She shook her head. Even if the leader did have more than on life, she definitely didn't deserve them. She padded after Smokepaw and their half dead leader, somewhat wishing that she should've never been alive.
(Is this rp done??)
Old March 22nd, 2021, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post
// @Fierceclaw

Webpaw shivered. "Yeah", she said. "I am not sure if I remember hearing this, but I think the leader has more than 1 life." She shook her head. Even if the leader did have more than on life, she definitely didn't deserve them. She padded after Smokepaw and their half dead leader, somewhat wishing that she should've never been alive.
(Is this rp done??)
(yes)
Old March 22nd, 2021, 02:46 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

@Lukas Novick
Silverpaw glared back at the shadowclan apprentice. the look told him she was never going to forget him. for better, or for worse. then she stalked off after her leader.
[end of rp?]
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Closed Thread