Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:52 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Zei
Today 08:31 AM
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM

Old February 11th, 2018, 04:43 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Disorganisation™

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatWeirdCatNamedPel View Post
Smoke was walking in the forest as she spotted a group of cats. She walked up to them. "What's going on?" She asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
Ferret walked into the forest fearing for his life would he live or die? His thoughts wandered till he thought about food. Where would he get food? What would he eat? Grass? Maybe....If i'm deperate enough Life in the alleyways was simpler you could eat at your faveroite spot and just move if you had to or fight. But here he had no idea what to do. He had never learned his mother just taught him to fight. Thats all you needed to know there fight. He had never really enjoyed fighting, the sight blood made him a bit sick. He pondered this till he walked right into another cat (que twilightwisper! @CinnamonCookie)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatWeirdCatNamedPel View Post
Smoke awaited an answer. (Writer's block)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Goldenshade stared at Twilightwhisper with wonder. 'She's so beautiful,' he thought. He padded up next to her, her pelt slightly brushing hers. "I'm sorry to have killed your friend. I was just hunting."
Twilightwhisper looked at the strange new cat. "Nothing." And then another random cat bumped into her. She hissed, ready to attack all the new cats. She forced herself to calm down, or there was gonna be murder. "Excuse me, my friend. Sorry." And moved out of the way. Then Goldenshade walked up next to her. She quieted down and blushed under her fur, looking at him. Why is he so handso...no. Quit thinking. Shimmerheart is gonna force you to kill him! she thought, looking away. "Wait, who are you all?" She thought out loud.
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:42 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
(Lol you killed her friend then noticed her bueaty)
No he killed MY friend!) the tabby glared at them all. “Just give me his body so I can bury him, please.”

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old February 11th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Twilightwhisper looked at the strange new cat. "Nothing." And then another random cat bumped into her. She hissed, ready to attack all the new cats. She forced herself to calm down, or there was gonna be murder. "Excuse me, my friend. Sorry." And moved out of the way. Then Goldenshade walked up next to her. She quieted down and blushed under her fur, looking at him. Why is he so handso...no. Quit thinking. Shimmerheart is gonna force you to kill him! she thought, looking away. "Wait, who are you all?" She thought out loud.
Goldenshade's tail flicked back and forth, the fur along his back slowly rising. 'Where are these cats coming from?' he wondered.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
No he killed MY friend!) the tabby glared at them all. “Just give me his body so I can bury him, please.”
Quote:
Goldenshade's tail flicked back and forth, the fur along his back slowly rising. 'Where are these cats coming from?' he wondered.
"Should we give the body?" She asked the handsome tom. "And I got no idea where these cats are coming from." Twilightwhisper looked at the others, fur raising as well. Such sweet prey... a dark, shadowy cat formed beside her, and no one could see him. Shimmerheart. They'll be fun to kill, right? he smiled, looking at the molly. "No...leave me alone..." she muttered, ducking her head. "Go away..." Why should I leave you? Besides, I though you loved me. he chuckled. She started the shake, the last 5 words Shimmerheart said made her past memories resurface. She clenched her eyes shut, hyperventilating. A simple breeze can knock her over.
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:27 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Quote:
"Should we give the body?" She asked the handsome tom. "And I got no idea where these cats are coming from." Twilightwhisper looked at the others, fur raising as well. Such sweet prey... a dark, shadowy cat formed beside her, and no one could see him. Shimmerheart. They'll be fun to kill, right? he smiled, looking at the molly. "No...leave me alone..." she muttered, ducking her head. "Go away..." Why should I leave you? Besides, I though you loved me. he chuckled. She started the shake, the last 5 words Shimmerheart said made her past memories resurface. She clenched her eyes shut, hyperventilating. A simple breeze can knock her over.
“I don’t know, but I would like to bury my friend.

Quotes:
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old February 11th, 2018, 11:44 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Storm tumbled into a tabby Molly saying something about dead friends. The small kit had be hiding in the bushes but was startled by a bee. "Did they get him too?" She asked backing up looking quite confused. She glanced at the other cats and practically melted to the floor. Noticing the blood on Golden shade's whiskers from the vole he killed she shivered. She then looked at Twillightwhisper who was mumbling and looked like she was sick or something. "Please don't kill me like Frederick." She plead remembering someone saying something about killing Frederick but didn't know who he was. Her tiny eyes were wide and she looked like a frightened mouse.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 11th, 2018 at 11:45 PM.
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:58 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Storm tumbled into a tabby Molly saying something about dead friends. The small kit had be hiding in the bushes but was startled by a bee. "Did they get him too?" She asked backing up looking quite confused. She glanced at the other cats and practically melted to the floor. Noticing the blood on Golden shade's whiskers from the vole he killed she shivered. She then looked at Twillightwhisper who was mumbling and looked like she was sick or something. "Please don't kill me like Frederick." She plead remembering someone saying something about killing Frederick but didn't know who he was. Her tiny eyes were wide and she looked like a frightened mouse.
Shine looked at the kit. “I won’t let them harm you,” she said gently.

Quotes:

what the blanket

Old February 12th, 2018, 11:25 AM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Shine looked at the kit. “I won’t let them harm you,” she said gently.
"what is going on here?" Looks at the dead body and then the other cats. "did you people do this?" Looks at them in fear
Old February 12th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Goldenshade nodded at Twilightwhisper and he gently picked up the small body. He set the small creature down softly in front of the tabby. Stepping back, he saw the small kit. "I won't hurt you," he meowed, padding over to stand beside Twilightwhisper. He noticed that her eyes were tightly closed and she looked as though she was hurting in some way.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)

Last edited by Silvershadow; February 12th, 2018 at 03:58 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Goldenshade nodded at Twilightwhisper and he gently picked up the small body. He set the small creature down softly in front of the tabby. Stepping back, he saw the small kit. "I won't hurt you," he meowed, padding over to stand beside Twilightwhisper. He noticed that her eyes were tightly closed and she looked as though she was hurting in some way.
Twilightwhisper had enough. "GO AWAY!" she shouted in her mind. Finally Shimmerheart left her to peace. She opened her eyes and looked up, them looked at Goldenshade. She smiled awkwardly and was embarrassed. "Don't worry it's nothing." She looked at the dead prey and nodded. She looked at the others and said, "I will not hurt you unless you attack me."