Last post by Kacey!
Today 08:20 PM

Old February 7th, 2018, 07:47 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Pokemon World -Private RP-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As he heard the shouts, Chase was about to back up until Schuyler threw herself at him, his eyes widened and his Salamence got in front of the two, using Protect to make sure no debrits were hitting them. Chase got up and gazed at the other trainer and at Mako afterwards, who told him, in signs that she would fight, and she then pointed to her mega stone with a smile before jumping out of his arms, the trainer nodded and gazed at his pokemon, all those who were out were there, ready to fight.
Schuyler had landed on the floor and now lay there, trembling with shock, her eyes shut tight. She would mega evolve her pokemon but she was in no shape to do so. ''Don't let them find me here... Please...'' her whisper was broken and terrified.
That was when three tall muscular men appeared. A Persian, a Jynx, a Gengar, a Blastoise, a Charizard, three Golem, two Sableye, and two Electrode were with the men. One of the Electrode had used Explosion, which caused the hallway and room explode.
One of the men smiled evilly at Schuyler. ''I think she is ready to go, don't you?'' he walks towards the girl. Schuyler whimpers and shrinks back.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 7th, 2018, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Schuyler had landed on the floor and now lay there, trembling with shock, her eyes shut tight. She would mega evolve her pokemon but she was in no shape to do so. ''Don't let them find me here... Please...'' her whisper was broken and terrified.
That was when three tall muscular men appeared. A Persian, a Jynx, a Gengar, a Blastoise, a Charizard, three Golem, two Sableye, and two Electrode were with the men. One of the Electrode had used Explosion, which caused the hallway and room explode.
One of the men smiled evilly at Schuyler. ''I think she is ready to go, don't you?'' he walks towards the girl. Schuyler whimpers and shrinks back.
Chase shook his head as she spoke abd let out his two other pokemon, an Heracross and a Flygon, but the difference between Chase's team and the other pokemon were levels, his team was strong and all were pretty close to level 85, after all, he had battled Hoenn's league back then and had managed to level them up a lot, he placed two fingers on his mega-bracelet. "Mako, mega-evolve." He said calmly and the Mawile was then envelopped in a blinding light, and as she reappeared, she had not one, but two jaws on her back, and she was taller than usual. "Mako, use Crunch on the Gengar." He said and immediatly, the now mega-Mawile spun her two jaws up in front of her and used the attack on the Gengar while the rest were ready to attack in case, they all already knew what to do. "You sure aren't taking her." He said, he wouldn't mind having to hurt someone to protect her.
Old February 9th, 2018, 05:59 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase shook his head as she spoke abd let out his two other pokemon, an Heracross and a Flygon, but the difference between Chase's team and the other pokemon were levels, his team was strong and all were pretty close to level 85, after all, he had battled Hoenn's league back then and had managed to level them up a lot, he placed two fingers on his mega-bracelet. "Mako, mega-evolve." He said calmly and the Mawile was then envelopped in a blinding light, and as she reappeared, she had not one, but two jaws on her back, and she was taller than usual. "Mako, use Crunch on the Gengar." He said and immediatly, the now mega-Mawile spun her two jaws up in front of her and used the attack on the Gengar while the rest were ready to attack in case, they all already knew what to do. "You sure aren't taking her." He said, he wouldn't mind having to hurt someone to protect her.
One of the men sneers and puts a finger on his wrist. "Charizard, mega evolve" The Charizard mega evolves into mega Charizard X. The pokemon roars and flaps it's wings. The man laughs.
"Now use Blast Burn." A huge blast of fire flies towards Mako.

Suddenly a blue ball of aura blasted through the fire, causing the flames to break up and disappear before they could hit Mako. Suddenly Aura was by Mako's side, in his mega forme. He smiled and nodded at the mega Mawile, and the two pokemon began to fight the Charizard side by side.

Schuyler had managed to get on one knee beside Chase, one hand grasping his hoodie, the other hand raised with her mega bracelet glowing. She had managed to mega evolve Night and Finn as well, who were fighting together against the Blastoise. Vopa and Leo fought against the Golems and Electrodes. Fiery was fighting the Persian, Jynx, and two Sableyes with Chase's Sceptile.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 9th, 2018, 06:42 PM

Quote:
One of the men sneers and puts a finger on his wrist. "Charizard, mega evolve" The Charizard mega evolves into mega Charizard X. The pokemon roars and flaps it's wings. The man laughs.
"Now use Blast Burn." A huge blast of fire flies towards Mako.

Suddenly a blue ball of aura blasted through the fire, causing the flames to break up and disappear before they could hit Mako. Suddenly Aura was by Mako's side, in his mega forme. He smiled and nodded at the mega Mawile, and the two pokemon began to fight the Charizard side by side.

Schuyler had managed to get on one knee beside Chase, one hand grasping his hoodie, the other hand raised with her mega bracelet glowing. She had managed to mega evolve Night and Finn as well, who were fighting together against the Blastoise. Vopa and Leo fought against the Golems and Electrodes. Fiery was fighting the Persian, Jynx, and two Sableyes with Chase's Sceptile.
Mako was about to dodge before she saw the ball of aura destroy the Blast Burn that had been shot at her, she glared at the Lucario and punched her palm as she gazed at him, she would give him something he'd remember for interfering in her fight and used bite on the Charizard.

Chase's Sceptile glanced at the two Sableyes and quickly took care of them, he was quick so it was easy to get them, he smirked and suddently grabbed them before throwing them over to Salamence, who slammed them down hard using Dragon Tail.

The Salamence then looked over at Chase as he was called. "Salamence, Dragon Tail on a Electrode, send it over to the Charizard's trainer!" He called and the Dragon/Flying type flew up before he spun, hitting the Electrode and sending him flying onto the Charizard's trainer, the shock had gotten him knocked out, the Electrode too.
Old February 9th, 2018, 07:06 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Mako was about to dodge before she saw the ball of aura destroy the Blast Burn that had been shot at her, she glared at the Lucario and punched her palm as she gazed at him, she would give him something he'd remember for interfering in her fight and used bite on the Charizard.

Chase's Sceptile glanced at the two Sableyes and quickly took care of them, he was quick so it was easy to get them, he smirked and suddently grabbed them before throwing them over to Salamence, who slammed them down hard using Dragon Tail.

The Salamence then looked over at Chase as he was called. "Salamence, Dragon Tail on a Electrode, send it over to the Charizard's trainer!" He called and the Dragon/Flying type flew up before he spun, hitting the Electrode and sending him flying onto the Charizard's trainer, the shock had gotten him knocked out, the Electrode too.
Aura flattened his ears slightly at Mako's glare and left her to it, slipping behind the men. He howled and slammed one of the men from behind using Zen Headbutt. The man flew through the air and slammed into the wall, unconscious. Aura went around helping with fights here and there all the while avoiding Mako. Mako had hurt his feelings even after he helped her, and it made him feel sad.

Schuyler sent out her Gardevoir and Empoleon. The two pokemon joined the fight.

Schuyler was suddenly grabbed by a Machoke. She struggled to escape but in her weak state she couldn't do anything.

((I don't get why Mako is the only one who is aggressive towards those she doesn't know. Sceptile and Salamence are not. Why is that?

And I think it would be cute if Aura fell in love with Mako. Like maybe he gets her flowers or something))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 9th, 2018, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Aura flattened his ears slightly at Mako's glare and left her to it, slipping behind the men. He howled and slammed one of the men from behind using Zen Headbutt. The man flew through the air and slammed into the wall, unconscious. Aura went around helping with fights here and there all the while avoiding Mako. Mako had hurt his feelings even after he helped her, and it made him feel sad.

Schuyler sent out her Gardevoir and Empoleon. The two pokemon joined the fight.

Schuyler was suddenly grabbed by a Machoke. She struggled to escape but in her weak state she couldn't do anything.

((I don't get why Mako is the only one who is aggressive towards those she doesn't know. Sceptile and Salamence are not. Why is that?

And I think it would be cute if Aura fell in love with Mako. Like maybe he gets her flowers or something))
Mako growled as she kept hitting the Charizard, for a pokemon she was weak against,
she was handling it pretty well, surprisingly well. She grinned evilly and used Play Rough on him, and when she finally ended her attack, the mega-Charizard was down,
fainted, she walked back over to Chase, smiling proudly.

Chase glared at the Machoke and nodded at his Flygon, who managed to free Schuyler from the fighting type and positionned her onto his back, she was safe there.

((Well, she won't return the feeling and she's just like that, she only cares about Chase and his team, but maybe it could change later on.))
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:15 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Mako growled as she kept hitting the Charizard, for a pokemon she was weak against,
she was handling it pretty well, surprisingly well. She grinned evilly and used Play Rough on him, and when she finally ended her attack, the mega-Charizard was down,
fainted, she walked back over to Chase, smiling proudly.

Chase glared at the Machoke and nodded at his Flygon, who managed to free Schuyler from the fighting type and positionned her onto his back, she was safe there.

((Well, she won't return the feeling and she's just like that, she only cares about Chase and his team, but maybe it could change later on.))
Serenity the Gardevoir used Moonblast on the Electrodes and immediately knocked them out. She then turned into her mega forme and used Dazzling Gleam on the Persian. The enemy pokemon immediately fainted.

Suddenly all was quiet. All the enemy pokemon were down. Aura moved in front of all of Chase's pokemon and glanced at each of them, although he only looked at Mako a second before glancing away. He cleared his throat. I want to thank you all for helping protect master. I think her father will not bother her for now. But that doesn't mean he will give up.
I have a feeling he will come after her himself and he will be stronger than all his men's pokemon combined. We must be prepared.

The Lucario finished speaking and turned back into his normal forme. He went over to where Flygon was and nodded at him, letting him know he could let Schuyler down. When her feet hit the floor, she shakily walked over to Chase. She smiled and took his hand. "Thank you, Chase... I hate being such a burden... but I am thankful you were caring enough to help me..." She kissed his cheek and then went around the room, checking her pokemon for injuries. She sprayed a potion or gave a berry here and there. She smiled proudly at each of them, and finally ended up at Fiery.
The shiny Ninetales had taken the most damage from the fight. She was struggling to stay awake. Schuyler kneeled next to her and ran her hands through her fur. Fiery weakly rested her head on her trainer's knee.
Schuyler hugged her pokemon. "Just rest. You did great." She returned her Ninetales to her poke ball and gazed at it, unblinking.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; February 10th, 2018 at 01:16 PM.
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Serenity the Gardevoir used Moonblast on the Electrodes and immediately knocked them out. She then turned into her mega forme and used Dazzling Gleam on the Persian. The enemy pokemon immediately fainted.

Suddenly all was quiet. All the enemy pokemon were down. Aura moved in front of all of Chase's pokemon and glanced at each of them, although he only looked at Mako a second before glancing away. He cleared his throat. I want to thank you all for helping protect master. I think her father will not bother her for now. But that doesn't mean he will give up.
I have a feeling he will come after her himself and he will be stronger than all his men's pokemon combined. We must be prepared.

The Lucario finished speaking and turned back into his normal forme. He went over to where Flygon was and nodded at him, letting him know he could let Schuyler down. When her feet hit the floor, she shakily walked over to Chase. She smiled and took his hand. "Thank you, Chase... I hate being such a burden... but I am thankful you were caring enough to help me..." She kissed his cheek and then went around the room, checking her pokemon for injuries. She sprayed a potion or gave a berry here and there. She smiled proudly at each of them, and finally ended up at Fiery.
The shiny Ninetales had taken the most damage from the fight. She was struggling to stay awake. Schuyler kneeled next to her and ran her hands through her fur. Fiery weakly rested her head on her trainer's knee.
Schuyler hugged her pokemon. "Just rest. You did great." She returned her Ninetales to her poke ball and gazed at it, unblinking.
As everything turned quiet, Chase looked around to make sure there were no other pokemon that could come out of nowhere, and as Schuyler grabbed a hold of his hand, his cheeks became a little flushed, because of the explosion, his hood had fallen from his head, revealing his face, and his eyes widened at the little kiss she had planted on his cheek. "Well, I guess that's the least I could do." He said, gazing at his team, his Sceptile was laughing at him from how flushed he was. He gazed at the girl from where he was, she was so caring for her team.

Mako approached her trainer, turning back into her normal form and gestured that she wasn't injured even a little and stretched her arms towards him, which meant that she wanted to be picked up, and he did just that, setting her on his shoulder, she had totally ignored Aura. The shiny Salamence let out a powerful cry of his name, walking over his trainer, who petted him before returning him to his pokeball, he thanked his team he returned them all, except Mako, like always.

Last edited by Gone; February 10th, 2018 at 01:42 PM.
Old February 10th, 2018, 02:32 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
As everything turned quiet, Chase looked around to make sure there were no other pokemon that could come out of nowhere, and as Schuyler grabbed a hold of his hand, his cheeks became a little flushed, because of the explosion, his hood had fallen from his head, revealing his face, and his eyes widened at the little kiss she had planted on his cheek. "Well, I guess that's the least I could do." He said, gazing at his team, his Sceptile was laughing at him from how flushed he was. He gazed at the girl from where he was, she was so caring for her team.

Mako approached her trainer, turning back into her normal form and gestured that she wasn't injured even a little and stretched her arms towards him, which meant that she wanted to be picked up, and he did just that, setting her on his shoulder, she had totally ignored Aura. The shiny Salamence let out a powerful cry of his name, walking over his trainer, who petted him before returning him to his pokeball, he thanked his team he returned them all, except Mako, like always.

Schuyler closed her eyes and rested her forehead on Fiery's poke ball a few moments before putting it in her pocket. She continued to gaze at the floor.

Serenity went over to her trainer, her white skirt swaying. She trilled at her in concern. Aura came up beside the Gardevoir and put a paw on his trainer's arm. "Master...?"

Schuyler wrung her hands in her hair and gazed around at her pokemon, her eyes sad.
"How many more battles...? How many more battles against my father and his men... until one of you... dies...?"

Aura gazed at his trainer a moment, his red gaze concerned. "Master... we won't let that happen... it won't as long as we are together... you know that..."

Schuyler sighed and nodded, her expression still distant, and then took out her poke balls and returned Finn, Leo, Serenity, and Emperor.
She then stood there, gazing at the wall. She reached in her sweater collar and pulled out a necklace chain that held a poke ball. More specifically, Tomo's poke ball. She had kept the Leafeon safe this time, but she knew she couldn't protect the disabled pokemon for long.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 10th, 2018, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Schuyler closed her eyes and rested her forehead on Fiery's poke ball a few moments before putting it in her pocket. She continued to gaze at the floor.

Serenity went over to her trainer, her white skirt swaying. She trilled at her in concern. Aura came up beside the Gardevoir and put a paw on his trainer's arm. "Master...?"

Schuyler wrung her hands in her hair and gazed around at her pokemon, her eyes sad.
"How many more battles...? How many more battles against my father and his men... until one of you... dies...?"

Aura gazed at his trainer a moment, his red gaze concerned. "Master... we won't let that happen... it won't as long as we are together... you know that..."

Schuyler sighed and nodded, her expression still distant, and then took out her poke balls and returned Finn, Leo, Serenity, and Emperor.
She then stood there, gazing at the wall. She reached in her sweater collar and pulled out a necklace chain that held a poke ball. More specifically, Tomo's poke ball. She had kept the Leafeon safe this time, but she knew she couldn't protect the disabled pokemon for long.
Chase gazed at Schuyler, worried, he then hugged her from behind, Mako was patting her head, this was the only way she knew to make someone else other than her trainer feel better. "And who said that I wasn't staying with you?" He asked, Mako nodding on his shoulder and patting the girl's head faster. "And, you know, a pokemon can't actually die, they can faint, but not die." He said, he wanted to comfort her. "Look, I don't want to alarm you Schuyler, but we need to go." He said, he knew a good hotel not too far away and he had the money for it, at least, he knew her father would not think about her going in something so expensive. "And I know just where to go." He added before returning the kiss she had given him earlier on the cheek and smiling at her.