Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2016, 02:56 PM
I’m back boys and girls

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
Wrong the move was not working weasel Tain lashed at turtle belly trying to ignore the pain.she knew the leg was broken and needed to get a medicine cat.she raked the cats shoulder and used her front legs to push a short distance away but fell over

Turtlebelly hissed as a searing pain shot through her shoulder . She twisted her head to lick the wound quickly before advancing towards Weaseltail once more her teeth bared.
Old December 20th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
(She Rp's his mentor and'd get a good laugh out of these)
He started moving his hind legs as if he was running hoping it'd scratch her," A good fleabag like you doesn't kill)
"I don't kill, I immobilize so I don't have to be bothered by the likes of you!" Songleaf snarled as the apprentice's scratches landed on her leg, one going deep. She atepped forward to swipe at him when she heard a snap and yowled. "Stupid tail! You can't be saved." With great regret, Songleaf started chewing on the base of her tail, attempting to remove it.

(It needs to go)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 20th, 2016, 03:06 PM

My Mood: Bored

Weasel tail dragged herself away and layed in a patch of grass away Frome the battling.her leg throbbed and she could not move it.she lifted her head and saw the leader battling someone but did not care who.she layed her head down and drifted to a painful sleep

Last edited by Static; December 20th, 2016 at 03:10 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 03:10 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
Weasel tail dragged herself away and layed in a patch of grass away Frome the battling.her leg throbbed and she could not move it.she lifted her head and saw the leader battling someone but did not care who.she layer her head down and drifted to a painful sleep(open)
FlameStorm saw the struggling cat, "Need help?" she laughed trying to make her smile, without an answer she scooped WeasilTail onto her back and put her in the nursey with ivypaw, falconkit, and her, "Stay Here,"

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old December 20th, 2016, 03:18 PM
I’m back boys and girls

My Mood: Breezy

Turtlebelly growled in anger and frustration as Weaseltail was tooken away . Her hazel eyes narrowed and filled with fire as her claws tore up the soil .
Old December 20th, 2016, 03:20 PM

Weasel tail layed her head back on her paws and science is not in the heat of battle remberr dead brothers betrayal at beggining of battle and falls asleep with her broken leg spawled out and her good legs tucked in

Last edited by Static; December 20th, 2016 at 03:22 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 03:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
Foxpaw's ears flattened behind his head he tried to process what his leader had said "you knew and you didn't try to stop him?" Foxpaw yowled in disbelief "you told me you didn't know who killed my mother!" Foxpaw shook his head trying to get a hold on the rage that swelling up inside him "Liar!" Foxpaw yowled as he pounced at his former leader
Singenight was taken aback from the apprentice's sudden rage. He easily pushed him away and rested a large paw on the apprentice's chest, holding him down. "Not entirely. How was I supposed to know it would kill her? Of why would I stop the one who was helping me to change the Clan for the better?" he hissed. He found it rather disappointing that he turned so easily. Obviously his mother wasn't smart enough to get away from the fire, why was Foxpaw so attached to her? He himself didn't know what it was like to love parents, he only knew hate for his.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 20th, 2016, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Yewpaw's aim was off, as he slammed into the dirt and skidded about 2 or three mouselengths and layed there like any mousebrain fool would.
"Get up," she hissed, swatting him with his paw. She unsheathed her claws, snarling. "Are you going to fight me, or are you going to lay here like a squirrel tail?"

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old December 20th, 2016, 03:32 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"I... I... I didn't know. It just made sense that after death there was darkness, not another clan. I guess it was because I didn't have a clan at all." Nyx lowered her gaze. " I'm truly sorry."
Flarerunner shook her head, relaxing her stance slightly. "Well, before you go attacking other cats I'd suggest you know what you're fighting for," she huffed, raising a paw to swipe at the blood above her eye. She glanced over at Nyx. "It's going to get bloody here- cats will die. I suggest you and your sister leave before you both get injured. I've seen enough innocent blood spilled lately, you two don't need to be added onto it." She scanned the clearing, trying to guess who was winning. "Oh Starclan, let Thornpelt be alright," she murmured, thinking of her mate.

Old December 20th, 2016, 03:37 PM

Weasel tail lifted her head and was surprised to be in the nursery.she tryied to stand but falls over because of her broken leg and it starts throwing again.weasel tail lifts her head and tryies to see battle and licks leg trying to stop blood off of it not noticing how croked it is

Last edited by Static; December 20th, 2016 at 03:39 PM.
Closed Thread