Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM

Old March 20th, 2024, 08:53 PM
dream <3

Bump Policy: what's that? (aka anytime)
My Mood: Kingly
Default -+-KIT FINDER 2.0-+-

THESE KITS WILL MOST LIKELY NEVER GROW UP IN A CLAN, THEY WILL BE LIVING AS OUTSIDERS

Oh. Hi. I fixed it.

So I tried to mesh a kit finder for my character plot with the plot finder but that didn't work so...

Lavendersong will soon be having her kits! Actually, once she finds out and then leaves TC and... yeah, not for a while.

So by the time the kits are born, Lavendersong will be living as a loner, and the dad will be dead ;-;

Her Personality and Stuff

She's overall just a sweet, kind, and caring cat, and even if her worst enemy that had done [insert VERY horrible thing here] was trapped in a fire, she'd still save them, no matter what.
she'd probably tell lots of stories of starclan and the warrior code and stuff, and how brave and noble their father was, but yk she's a (in human years, how i created her) 15 year-old single mom so she's probably going to be a little reluctant to talk about the kit's father because she's getting over grief, and @/CrimsonOaks' Ollie and @/*_Athena_*'s Eclipse will basically be the kit's adopted dads.

Well, I'll get to the interesting part.

So, the original plan was for her to have 1 kit, but i think I'll have 1 boy and 1 girl instead.

Girl: @/nyx's Carrot
Boy: @/starry's Ash

The dad is Sorrelstone (an RC warrior) who is a ginger tom with white markings and violet eyes, and Lavendersong (a TC warrior) who is a pretty gray-blue molly with heather-blue eyes.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Plot Ideas:
Other:
Mention Me: @mars

I will be very picky so make it very good and detailed!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by forest; April 10th, 2024 at 01:24 PM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 09:05 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: -+-KIT FINDER 2.0-+-

Hmmmm
Name: Either Snowkit, or Snow (depending if u want outsider name or no)
Appearance: white. With blue and green heterochromia eyes (if possible in cats)
Personality: very rowdy when young, as she grows, (around 3-5 moons) , she's a bit more sophisticated and mature. She's also a very smart kit, and she's often "bullied" but not quite bullied for being so smart. She's very kind-hearted and would never dare to hurt her clanmates, she's very truthful, but she's stubborn. She's not the prettiest, but she's a fast learner, and knows things way faster than her peers.
Plot Ideas: not too sure, I play things out as they go, so I can't exactly pinpoint where I'll start at.
Other: she's a great kit, but she was born with depression and anxiety, I add that to a lot of my cats, and her, she has it because she was 1. Born with it, and 2. Gets "bullied," like I said before. I hope to be accepted. (Also the mental health and "bullying" is only if you accept.")
Mention Me: @mars
Omg like, my longest post evr

AlastorsCandyDemon spray paints "me have crush on alastor" on this sig || Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Last edited by _*LAutnhaesntaar*_; March 20th, 2024 at 09:06 PM.
Old March 21st, 2024, 08:14 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Name:

Fawnkit: A synonym of Sorrel, sire of the litter.

Molly [She/Her]

Appearance:

Identical to her father, with a blazing ginger pelt. However, her eyes are beautiful with bright, heather-blue eyes.

Personality:

Born out as an outsider, Sorrelkit was born with a wild personality that ensured her to be stubborn and brave. She is confident in herself and loves to go on adventures to explore the place whenever she is let free. She strives for freedom and liberty to be herself and aims to become one that others respect and look upon. However, with her mother as an ex-clan cat, she was educated on some of the clan's ways, such as the naming system and being loyal. She would be protective of those she is loyal and close to, and would never betray even in the worst circumstances.

No matter the situation, she, as her name, resembled purity and youth. Even as she grows older and more mature, she never seems to become older in mentality age. She is one who never strays from fulfilling justice and always stays pure in her heart, hard to corrupt. Over time, she would strive to gain leadership and become someone powerful and reliable. Under great care of her mother, she would grow up to be just as kind-hearted and sweet as Lavender is. Though maybe not as much as to save her enemies, she'd forgive anyone as long as they prove that they know their wrongdoings. Even though she may meet hostility, she'd stand up for those in need of her aid, too.

Plot Ideas:

Fawnkit, since small, would be roaming the land of neutral territory around her. She'd be meeting new cats and learning about the world that she lived in. The explorations would prove useful one day, as she'd know the best routes to escape if anything dangerous lurked around.

Yet as she grew up, the stories her mother told her about the Clans started to itch. She'd venture closer and closer to the borders just to know more about the different clan cats, especially ThunderClan and RiverClan, where her mother and her father grew up. At some point, she may have interfered too much and would be to harm herself, or those around her...

Other:

N/A

Mention Me:
@mars

Last edited by Blazing; March 25th, 2024 at 08:05 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2024, 09:21 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love

Placeholder <3

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 23rd, 2024, 01:14 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

placeholding this!
Old March 23rd, 2024, 09:22 AM
dream <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
Name:

Fawnkit: A synonym of Sorrel, sire of the litter.

Molly [She/Her]

Appearance:

Identical to her father, with a blazing ginger pelt. However, her eyes are beautiful with bright, heather-blue eyes.

Personality:

PLACEHOLDER

Plot Ideas:

PLACEHOLDER

Other:

N/A

Mention Me:
@mars
accepted for now, cant wait to see what u do with the personality!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old March 25th, 2024, 08:33 PM
dream <3

bump

Old March 30th, 2024, 10:09 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Placeholder maybe

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |
Old March 30th, 2024, 12:36 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Name. Woodpecker if you don't want clan names Woodpeckerkit if you do.
Gender. Male.
Appearance. Tiny ginger tom with violet eyes.
Personality. A confident, rebellious, mischievous and intelligent tom whose favorite thing about rules is figuring out how to break them, preferably without getting caught. He loves playing pranks, carefully of course so he won't get caught. He often exploits loopholes. He loves making plans, often ones that involve breaking rules or playing pranks in a way that he's pretty sure that he won't get caught. Despite his prank-loving and disobedient side he's a loving and sweet tom, the side he usually shows to other cats, as he doesn't want anyone to keep a close eye on him because of knowing his likelihood to break rules or play pranks, making it more difficult for him to pull off his plans. He can be very deceptive when he wants to, as his intelligence allows him to figure out how to spin easily believable lies, though it's usually a last resort to avoid getting in trouble. He can also be a trickster when he wants to be, his intelligence aiding him in figuring out what to say and do in order to trick other cats, though he rarely does so. He is very independent and loves exploring, very curious by nature.
Plot ideas. To be added when I have some.
Other. Nothing that I can think of.
Roleplay example. Woodpecker/Woodpeckerkit was bored because he couldn't find anything enjoyable to do. That meant that he would make a plan. Perhaps he should play some sort of plan? Yes that was a good idea. Nothing hrmful of course. Just a little harmless prank. He wasn't sure what yet though. He was sure that would come to him later though. For know he would plan on how he would pull it off and when it would be done. Then he would figure out what kind of harmless prank would fit into his plan the best. Yes that was a perfect idea. Now no longer bored, but instead lost in his thoughts the young tom planned his prank. (He's done as far as I know, but might be edited later)
Mention. @mars
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 31st, 2024 at 11:57 PM.
Old March 30th, 2024, 01:46 PM
dream <3

@the kitty and @lys.luvbot, placeholder reminders!