Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:40 PM
Flop Buddies
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:26 PM
FENPAW'S FINDER
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:13 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:12 PM

Old July 5th, 2017, 04:44 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default The clans of The Valley (LeafClan, CaveClan, TideClan, and SnowClan)

Hello and welcome to the clans of The Valley! Here we have some roleplay rules and character forms to fill out for creating a character! We also have allegiances for each of the clans. If the rules are broken, you will be warned, but if rules continue to be broken, you will be removed from the roleplay.

Rules:
-When posting, be sure to change the color of the words for your clan. If you don't understand, when posting, use black for CaveClan, green for LeafClan, blue for TideClan, and white for SnowClan. This way, roleplayers know where your roleplaying to.
-Do NOT kill other cats unless allowed by the cat you plan on killing.
-Do NOT plan attacks on leaders without leader permission.
-You ARE allowed to get other cats from your clan to help take over other clans or your own, as long as you get permission to do so by the leaders of the clans you plan on taking over
-If you are leader, you make decisions for your clan, if you plan on being a good leader, do good things, if you plan on being a tyrant, please go ahead and make bad decisions if you truly wish!
-when you have a kit becoming an apprentice, let the leader know and tell them who their mentor will be. You choose your mentor on your own. When an apprentice is gonna be a warrior, tell the leader and they'll plan out their ceremony.

Forms (please fill out if you plan on joining)

Clan
Cat's name
Pelt color/eye color
Rank (leader, deputy, med cat, or med cat apprentice are not options. Once the clans are roleplayed a bit, and I get to know everyone, I'll pick those)

ALLEGIANCES

CaveClan
Leader:
Batstar (lives left: 1)

Deputy: none

Med Cat: none

Med cat app: none

Warriors:
Snarlfang
Darkwing

Apprentices:
Bearpaw

Kits: none

Queens: none

Elders: none

LeafClan
Leader:
Hollystar (Only has one life, she's evil and took over the clan by killing Sharpstar)

Warriors:
Antwatcher
Vineclaw

Apprentices:
Mudpaw

TideClan
Leader:
Pinestar (lives left: 1)

Warriors:
Remorastripe
Pebblenose
Robinwisp

Apprentices:
Wavepaw

SnowClan
Leader: Icestar (lives left: 4)

Warriors:
Cloudeye
Frostflower

Apprentices:
Lostpaw

Last edited by Autumnblaze; July 6th, 2017 at 02:11 PM.
Old July 5th, 2017, 06:46 PM
warrior

Default Re: The clans of The Valley (LeafClan, CaveClan, TideClan, and SnowClan)

The early dawn light awoke Snarlfang from his slumber. The black and white tom bared his teeth and slowly got up from his nest. He walked out of the warriors den sleepily I wonder if Hollyheart has done what we planned yet. I should go check. Snarlfang glanced around the cave to make sure nobody was awake. When he decided there was no one up, he broke into a trot and headed for the mouth of the cave. The light grew brighter as he grew nearer to the ledge outside the main cave, but as he neared, the silhouette of a cat appeared. He skidded to a halt and bristled in annoyance.

"What are you doing Snarlfang?" Batstar whispered and took a glance behind him. "Typically nobody's up this early, and the dawn patrol hasn't even set out yet, come to enjoy the view?" Batstar's mew was slow. All Snarlfang did was give a surprised and annoyed look, keeping the silence. "That's what I thought." The grey and black tom turned back to see the view over the edge of the ledge, The Valley in the middle, LeafClan's forest, TideClan's pond, and SnowClan's mountain. "So, tell me Snarlfang, where were you going?"

Snarlfang hestitated, "I-I w-was just uh going to uhh go catch some prey??" He knew there was no excuse.

"Really?" Batstar seemed intrigued, standing up and turning to face Snarlfang with a rather content look on his face.

"I-UHH.." Snarlfang unsheathed his claws and launched himself at Batstar, pushing him to the ground, "LISTEN UP BATSTAR, YOU MAY THINK YOUR CLAN IS SAFE, BUT THE TRUTH IS," he pressed his unsheathed claws as hard as he could into the CaveClan leaders neck, watching in pleasure as he struggled for breath, "YOU'LL NEVER BE!" He removed his claws and sank his teeth into Batstar's ear. He yanked, hoping to tear it, but Batstar knocked him off, slamming his black claws into Snarlfang's face.
Old July 5th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: The clans of The Valley (LeafClan, CaveClan, TideClan, and SnowClan)

Hi can I still join? Since you sorta started on your own..I just wanna know if I can still join. If so-then imma make a evil cat in Coveclan that will maybe (with the leaders permission) kill the leader to become one himself-and a couple other cats..and he is gonna be deputy so yea..if I can still make a form then i will-I just want ur permission.
Old July 5th, 2017, 07:41 PM
warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Hi can I still join? Since you sorta started on your own..I just wanna know if I can still join. If so-then imma make a evil cat in Coveclan that will maybe (with the leaders permission) kill the leader to become one himself-and a couple other cats..and he is gonna be deputy so yea..if I can still make a form then i will-I just want ur permission.
You can still join! I'd just rather you not start a plot like that right from the beginning. Maybe when I get a few more members, then you can.
Old July 5th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
You can still join! I'd just rather you not start a plot like that right from the beginning. Maybe when I get a few more members, then you can.
Yea I know-I don't like to rush into things like day. And okie dokie!)
Old July 5th, 2017, 07:50 PM

Clan:Leafclan
Cat's name:Antwatcher
Pelt color/eye color:Ginger tortoise shell/Amber
Rank (leader, deputy, med cat, or med cat apprentice are not options. Once the clans are roleplayed a bit, and I get to know everyone, I'll pick those): Deputy of Leafclan hopefully once you pick but until then warrior

Clan:Snowclan
Cat's name:Cloudeye
Pelt color/eye color:Pure White Calico/Green eye one white eye that isn't blind just white
Rank (leader, deputy, med cat, or med cat apprentice are not options. Once the clans are roleplayed a bit, and I get to know everyone, I'll pick those):Warrior and maybe deputy but it would be unfair for me to deputy of two clans so you can pick someone else over me for this clan once you do pick

Last edited by Ant; July 5th, 2017 at 07:53 PM.
Old July 5th, 2017, 07:51 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Clan: Snow
Cat's name: Lostpaw (Lostear)
Pelt color/eye color: Here's an image Gray with a bit of orange and white, amber
Rank (leader, deputy, med cat, or med cat apprentice are not options. Once the clans are roleplayed a bit, and I get to know everyone, I'll pick those): Apprentice
(Mentor needed; she'll lose a chunk of one of her ears from an enemy.)

Clan: Tide
Cat's name: Remorastripe
Pelt color/eye color: Here's an image Light gray and darker gray, green
Rank (leader, deputy, med cat, or med cat apprentice are not options. Once the clans are roleplayed a bit, and I get to know everyone, I'll pick those): Warrior

Last edited by wickedvirtues; July 5th, 2017 at 07:53 PM.
Old July 5th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
My Mood: Asleep

Clan
Tideclan
Cat's name
Pebblenose
Pelt color/eye color:
Pebblenose is a bluish-greyish tom with round eyes that shine like a wet pebble and a half color nose that looks like two pebbles. Pebblenose is a very sturdy cat as well, his body being well proportioned. He has wide and flat paws that are very useful for swimming. Pebblenose has a normal bushy tail. His face is semi-long and slim and has short, rounded ears and a tiny tuft of fur inside. He has a few long but thin whiskers.
Rank
Warrior
Stormfeather {Foxxi} Is My Adooted Mom Who Bought
Me Off Of Ebay

Last edited by New Adventures; July 5th, 2017 at 08:00 PM.
Old July 5th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Form:
Name- Darkwing
Age (can I add this?)- 27 moons
Personality (can I add this?)- quiet,secretly dangerous,aggressive,mysterious,flirty,stubborn, likes to take lead, greedy
Looks(Pelt color/eye color)- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3d4ef8a31d.jpg
Crush/Mate (can I add this?)- open
Kin (can I add this?)- Robinwisp
Clan- CaveClan
Rank- warrior but hopefully is going to be deputy..?

My Form:
Name- Robinwisp
Age (can I add this?)- 19 moons
Personality (can I add this?)- playful,stubborn,hard headed,smart alic, Clever, flirty, funny,serious
Looks(Pelt color/eye color)- the ginger brown Molly https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...2d7d2914df.jpg
Crush/Mate (can I add this?)- open
Kin (can I add this?)- Darkwing (they got separated at birth by their different clan parents-the mother took robinwisp and father took Darkwing)
Clan-Tideclan
Rank- warrior

My Form:
Name-Mudpaw
Age (can I add this?)- 8 moons
Personality (can I add this?)- goofy,playful,flirty, hard headed,stubborn,smart alic, over confident
Looks(Pelt color/eye color)-
Crush/Mate (can I add this?)-
Kin (can I add this?)- the brown Molly with the bob tail http://img03.deviantart.net/0b78/i/2...56-d8uh17a.png
Clan- Leafclan
Rank- apprentice
Old July 5th, 2017, 08:37 PM
warrior

@CandyFlossCat @Ant @New Adventures @Shadow I'll put you all down!