Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:49 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:41 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:33 AM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:25 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:16 AM

Old October 14th, 2022, 03:26 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

RiverClan Fish's Discontent

Alright! So Fishy-boi (Fishkit) of RiverClan is destined to be my “evil” character of sorts. He’ll be more morally grey, but whatever. Anyways, essentially as an apprentice, I want him to train in the Darkforest. Not for something as morbid as him wanting to murder other cats or anything, no, he just wants to get stronger and prove all his haters wrong (haha like the cat I named him after). So basically I want him to be a social outcast- generally being alone and sometimes even made fun of for his small size, train in the darkforest, get swole, and have an identity crisis as he questions his place in the clan.

Some important information to know before reading/applying.
  • I imagine this will take several months (likely 3 or 4 minimum and lasting upwards of 7 or 8 as I age my cats once a month) so be ready to commit!
  • Friends/Bullies (with the exception of the one(s) that sees him hurt) can be in any clan, but I’d prefer RiverClan
  • I'd really prefer 3 or more sentences consistently with my RP partners, but some exceptions may be made at times. This is because I generally have a difficult time replying to shorter posts!
  • Pre-made cats and cats made just for this finder of sorts are perfectly fine!
  • Also anything else I may need later on will probably get a separate finder
  • If you have a form that you’d like to use, you’re welcome to use that one instead of the ones I have listed, as long as they provide the needed information
  • If anything on here doesn't make any sense, or you have any pressing questions before applying shoot me a VM or something, I don't bite!

Fishkit(paw by the time this starts), being the social outcast he is is constantly bullied by others for his small size and he’s honestly fed up with it. Told things like how he won’t be any good as a warrior, how he still looks like a kit, etc has finally taken its toll on him so he wishes for two things. One: to grow bigger (lol) and two: to become strong enough to show everyone he’s the best. (this part may be revised) So, one night as he’s going to sleep he hears a voice call to him and pulling him into a deeper sleep. Next thing you know there’s a spooky scary cat in front of him! They’ll explain where he is, etc and then they’ll promise to help him become stronger to show all those other cats what he’s made of.

So Fishy trains in the Darkforest alongside his normal training and gradually starts improving, but after a while, he starts to come back with more and more injuries from his Darkforest training which starts to get noticed but is largely ignored at first because everyone thinks he’s just clumsy or working too hard. One day, however, he wakes up to one of the other apprentices (a friend probably, maybe even a sibling if I can convince them lol) fussing over him because on this particular night he got injured pretty badly (maybe just a ton of scratches and scrapes). This cat asks him what happened, but he just brushes it off and says it's nothing. The cat, obviously not accepting that answer, continues to bug him about it until he just gets annoyed and snaps at them that he’s training in the Darkforest. This will come as a shock to the cat that, despite his standoff-ish personality, never expected Fishy to be an evil cat. So they ask him why and he explains which does not satisfy the other cat at all who will beg him to stop. He’ll say “Yeah sure whatever” or something and not actually stop. [How often the cat bugs him about it afterward is TBRPed]

After a while, his Darkforest mentor will attempt to turn him evil which he refuses because, though he’s training there he just simply wants to become stronger for the clan. This sends the Darkforest mentor into a fury and they attack him and he does his best to fight them off but ends up injured pretty badly in the process. As the Darkforest mentor is looking down at him, preparing to finish him off or lecturing him and saying he must stay, he wakes up and is then never allowed back into the Darkforest.

After this, I don’t really know as it could go in multiple directions. But I’m thinking I’ll have him try to integrate into clan life a little more (he’ll still be as sarcastic as ever) and actually make some more friends that he can count on and/or believe in him. Perhaps he'll have a crisis about not knowing his purpose, or whether or not he'll still make it into StarClan. (Disclaimer: he's actually a loving cat once you get to know him, not maliciously evil or anything)

The friend is in love with him and depending on what the RPer wants, they can later become mates or just remain friends (or an unreturned crush while he finds true love [super fun idea btw, did it with Fishtail]) or perhaps the friend will fall in love with him, but he’ll just be uninterested in love for a while and she’s eventually fed up with it and goes off on him for being clueless or something. Who knows so many fun ideas for that. (I may clean this part up eventually, idk)
*ALSO if you believe you want to do this subplot, specify that in the “Other” section in your form

This will NOT be first come first serve and I’ll probably have the Darkforest mentor role open for a week or so and then the role of the cat that tries to convince him out of it open for a month or two. Or ask an RPer of one of his friends/siblings if they want to have that role.

If the link didn't work, here's some information on Fishy-boi (will be updated as he ages)

Sexuality:
​Heterosexual (Might have him be Aromantic idk)
Clan:​
RiverClan
Appearance:
Small blue-grey spotted tabby with white socks and belly
Personality:
Reserved, and short-tempered. He will love and cherish his family and will be fiercely protective of them, but has a bad habit of distancing himself from them and others. He also has a habit of speaking his mind and can come across as rude as he will be slightly apathetic and nonchalant. He also has a habit of being a bit overdramatic as well.

Roles Needed: (In some instances, you could apply for multiple with the same cat ex. Friend, and Potential Love Interest)

Bully(ies) (0/x) - No limit on these, if you want to bully Fishy, go ahead!
Friend(s) (0/x) - They're going to have to put up with his undesirable personality at first and get him to open up
Cat(s) that convinces him to leave DF (0/1-2) - Super important! They can be friend or foe and could even threaten to snitch on him to Pikestar!
Darkforest Mentor (0/1-2): He just needs a cat or two to teach him in the Darkforest. We can work out the details regarding how we'll handle the plot at a later date.
Possible Love Interest (0/x) - This will likely have to be RPed out to see how they get along. Doesn't necessarily mean they'll end up together though!

For these roles, if you want them to interact in a certain way, add that either to the "Anything I need to know?" or "Other" sections

If you made it his far, congrats! Here’s the forms! Apply to your heart's content!

Form w/o link
Quote:
Name:
Appearance:
Rp Sample Please!:
Other:
Anything I need to know?:
Mention: @Darkclaws
Form w/ Link
Quote:

Link:
Rp Sample Please!:
Other:
Anything I need to know?:

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; December 8th, 2022 at 12:51 AM.
Old October 14th, 2022, 04:50 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Fish's Discontent

Cat(s) that convinces him to leave DF (0/1-2)

Link: Mintpaw
Rp Sample Please!: Click
Other: I'm not sure how Mintpaw could approach Fishpaw, since she's... well, solitary.
Anything I need to know?: Ponder about this, please! I still haven't figured it out how Mintpaw can have friends, but I'm sure that she would make everything necessary to make her clanmate leave the dark forest.
Old October 15th, 2022, 05:50 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Name: Birchbee
Personality: Fair, intelligent, picky, dark, humourous.
Appearance: Cream with light brown stripes, golden yellow eyes
Rp Sample: I don't have a link, so here:
Birchbee looked up into the dark, starless sky. He wondered what Tigershine, his former mate, was doing now. I wonder if she went to StarClan. Duskpond was definitely here... That lying hypocrite. He shouldn't have cheated on his own mate to be with Tigershine. That's why Birchbee killed him. And when Duskpond brought him here too... Birchbee flicked his cream colored tail. Just wait. He would rule the forest, and his fellow Dark Forest cats could've with him or not. [End]
Other: he holds grudges, so when he interacts with another of my dark forest cats Duskpond he will almost forget about Fish for a sec.
Anything I need to know?: Nothing!

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old October 15th, 2022, 11:29 PM
In School 8 AM-4 PM EST

My Mood: Thirsty

Name | Amberdusk
Age | Unknown
Personality | Amberdusk is a bashful, power-hungry, and acrimonious she-cat. Always using her ability to seem like a sweet, caring, and love-filled queen; and also using her ability to make her spirit look like her younger-self, to trick cats into following her into the Dark Forest and to train with her. Amberdusk is ruthless in battle, and its uncommon to see her back away for the chance to fight. Most dark forest cats know not to mess with her, as she will make sure- those who do- tend to find themselves or their loved ones dead.
Appearance | Her ref is here!
Rp Sample Please!| Here and Here
Other | Amberdusk will tease Fishkit a lot for being small and weak. She does this to try to make him think that under her training and care, he'll become stronger and listen to her every demand. This would be a good reason for why she possibly attacks and tries to kill him, because of the fact he went against her. Amberdusk believes her words are LAW. She also doesn't back down to a fight- but will baby her apprentice sometimes- for no reason. Yep- she's a love-bomber!
Anything I need to know? | Amberdusk currently has one dark forest apprentice, but she is willing to take on more. RP reason for her doing this is because she wants to try to take over the forest somehow. She also had ALOT of cats fail her as her apprentice so she is trying her best to puppet more cats.
Old October 17th, 2022, 12:56 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Boink

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old October 20th, 2022, 12:41 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old October 20th, 2022, 01:12 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Uhh how old does a cat have to be to apply for a best friend/ maybe possible crush role
@Darkclaws
Old October 20th, 2022, 01:29 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester View Post
Uhh how old does a cat have to be to apply for a best friend/ maybe possible crush role
@Darkclaws
Oopsie daisie. I forgot to add that, guess that's what happens when I type something that long up at 4 in the morning haha.

But! I'd say current age between 5 and 8 moons should be fine? Will take a little while for the crush to develop I'd imagine and he's not yet apprenticed so I feel like that should be fine

I'll definitely update the post eventually

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old October 20th, 2022, 01:34 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Name
Moonpaw
Moon- for her white spots on her back and the misty white chest fur that seams to fade into darkness
Paw - needed
Personality
Moonpaw is a quiet cat who tends to do everything on her own. Looking down on others and insulting cats she dislikes are on elf her favorite things to do. Being sarcastic day and night is one of her many specialties. Her cunningness and the way she thinks things through is quiet unusual, despite this she greatly dislikes anyone who speaks horrid of her deceased family. Having trust issues is what makes her so cold hearted and, her claws are even sharper than her tongue. Although this is what happens on the outside she’s extremely hard on herself in the inside.
Appearance
moonpaw is a short she cat with black fur. She has a few scars but they aren’t really noticeable, except one which is going across her sides. White spots dot her fur looking like stars in the night sky. Has a foggy white chest that fades away. Long claws and a beautiful face. Her fur is kitten soft but always looks a bit messy. Has a almost hyena look to her, but has deep sea blue/green eyes. Pale pink nose and paw pads that stand out.
Other
her own plot ig
She will at some point also be in the df for a while before deciding she’s better than them and ends up leaving. Also can she possibly be considered a potential love interest after a while? I don’t know how well they’d mesh but oh well it’s up to you.
Rp example
here
Sorry it’s kinda a story but I rp like this. Lol
A bit about her
Moonpaw had lost her entire family within a moon. Younger sister? Dead! Killed by rogues. Older brother? Nah taken by a sickness as well as her mom. Dad? Heck no! He ditched the family before she was even born. Friends? Who needs those, they’ll just walk away once they know your secrets. Dark forest mentor…yes…but they better be strong. If I’m stinger than them I’m leaving. Living world mentor…new mother figure. Yep. She has just as sharp a tongue as moonpaw. Afraid to kill, nah she’ll do it with a smile. Disgusted by weaklings yep totally.
@Darkclaws
Still might add more

Last edited by Clyde; October 20th, 2022 at 01:36 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 12:16 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bumpy bump

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here