Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 11:00 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 10:55 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Kacey!
Today 10:02 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:00 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 10:00 PM

Old December 12th, 2023, 10:30 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Looking for Drizzlenight RPs

Hi guys! I've got a new character on hand that I'm super excited to roleplay. I have the most motivation for him right now, so I'm looking to get him some roleplays to help me get a feel for his character and develop him further.

Drizzlenight is often lauded for his bravery, intelligence, battle/hunting skill, and devotion to Clan. Like his father, he can often be found helping out in the Clan. Patrolling, training apprentices, and ensuring the prey pile is stocked are just a few of the things Drizzlenight can often be found doing. It's the way he does these things, and the things that happen in between, that are the problem.

Drizzlenight is a violent guy, and he enjoys that part of him. At the same time, though, he hates that he enjoys that part of him. He likes definitively winning against his opponents, even if he has to fight brutally to get there. He itches for fights; it's all he can do to resist the temptation to swing at any enemy he sees. He has supreme confidence in his fighting ability, which can land him in hot water at times.

Drizzlenight sees no problem with killing cats who aren't ThunderClan if they pose even the slightest risk to him or his Clan. He has a better attitude towards his Clanmates, but he won't hesitate to give someone the what-for if they threaten him, his family, or someone vulnerable.

He doesn't care about the other Clans at all; in his mind, they just take up valuable territory and resources that could be used for ThunderClan's well-being. He will always antagonize the other Clans when given a chance, but is also smart enough to know when to keep his mouth shut. Drizzlenight thinks most parts of the warrior code are stupid, instead choosing to live by rules that prioritize his Clan's survival above all else.

The idea of living a noble life intrigues him, and there are times when he genuinely tries to live by a better moral code. He does care a lot for his family, friends, and Clanmates, but his own dark thoughts and violent tendencies often cause him to isolate himself. If he didn't have his Clan and his family, he'd be a lot worse than he is. Many around him aren't aware of the depth of his internal darkness, instead seeing a cat who valiantly defends his Clan and wants the best for them, even if he has an aggressive way of showing it.

I'm open to a lot of different plots, particularly ones involving any sort of combat since Drizzlenight is very battle-hungry. He is smart, though, so he won't do anything that he thinks could unnecessarily endanger his position in the Clan.

Not looking for romance for him at this point. If you're interested in having your cat befriend him, I'd like to roleplay it out since he doesn't have the easiest time making friends. I want to be sure the dynamic is right!

Quick roleplays, long-term plots, throw whatever you have at me and I'll consider it! I do have a preference for those who write at least 3-4 lines per post.

I'll mark this as closed in the title once I have enough RPs for him, so as long as you don't see that feel free to post with your proposal! No form or anything, just throw your ideas at me.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.