Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
down by the water
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:21 AM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 12:06 AM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 12:00 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by lys.luvbot
Yesterday 11:47 PM
Like a Fish [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Yesterday 11:32 PM

Old April 5th, 2024, 01:41 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default My kitties {New Kitties every day!}

WE GET NEW CATTOS EVERY DAY!
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old April 5th, 2024, 01:42 PM

Default Re: My kitties {New Kitties every day!}

GENERAL INFORMATION
Name Weedhare
Gender non-binary (uses xe/xem pronouns)
Sexuality gay
Rank warrior
Age 27 moons
APPEARANCE
Weedhare is an average-sized, sturdy cat. Xyr fur is a pointed black, with a white belly. It is dense and very short. Xe has a triangular face with small ice blue eyes. Xe has a husky voice and a crisp scent. Weedhare has a scarred pelt. Xe is considered fearsome by most, especially in xyr own Clan. Xe is deaf.
PERSONALITY
Weedhare values xyr family the most. Xe is somewhat extroverted. In conversations, xe is unfriendly, witty and cynical. Xe is guided by xyr heart, often moody and passionate. Xyr world view is somewhat optimistic. Xe is dedicated, patient, contemplative, solemn, power-hungry, dishonest and stupid. Xe enjoys hearing stories about the history and culture of xyr Clan. Weedhare hates violence, even if xe understands that it is sometimes necessary. However, xe will always try to avoid war and battles. Xe doesn't want any kittens but enjoys having a mate.

Fighting 5/10
Hunting 8/10
Fishing 2/10
Climbing 6/10
Swimming 9/10
Tracking 0/10
Stealth 5/10
BACKSTORY
Weedkit was born to xyr parent, Ripplegoose and xyr parent, Sweetwhisker. Ripplegoose was uninvolved, while Sweetwhisker was too controling. Weedkit was close to both of xyr parents. Weedkit wandered out of the camp one day to explore. Ripplegoose led one of the search parties and found Weedkit just as a dog was about to attack xem. Ripplegoose dove in front of the dog and took the blow which was meant for Weedkit. Xe managed to stay alive for long enough to tell Weedkit xyr last words. Weedkit felt very sad afterwards and was somewhat withdrawn for the rest of xyr kithood. Xe started a friendship with a kit called Pearkit, but it turned into dislike that lasted for quite a long time due to xem being too irritable. They avoided each other for the rest of xyr kithood. During xyr kithood, Weedkit spent a large amount of time helping the medicine cat.

Weedkit reached the age of an apprentice and became Weedpaw. Xe received Antrun as xyr mentor. Xe was kind and always provided support for Weedpaw. Antrun mostly focused on swimming while somewhat neglecting running. When Weedpaw became an apprentice and suddenly had much more work than xe had before, xyr rivalry with Pearpaw wasn't something xe focused on much. After a period of time, Weedpaw and Pearpaw stopped caring about each other.

Weedpaw became Weedhare at 16 moons.

Xe started talking to Tigerdapple, a warrior in her Clan a lot after xe became a warrior. They slowly became friends due to how honorable she was. Over the course of many moons realized how much they have in common and how well they fit together. During a pretty dawn, Tigerdapple confessed her feelings to Weedhare and they became mates.

After becoming friends with a kittypet, Weedhare explored a two-leg house. Xe found it fascinating. Xe fell from a tree, hurting xyr leg.
FAMILY
Parent Ripplegoose - a pale orange spotted tabby cat (dead)
Parent Sweetwhisker - a bright ginger blotched tabby cat (alive)
Mate Tigerdapple - a white she-cat (alive)
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old April 5th, 2024, 01:45 PM

Default Re: My kitties {New Kitties every day!}

GENERAL INFORMATION
Name Smallthicket
Gender non-binary (uses xe/xem pronouns)
Sexuality bisexual
Rank deputy
Age 57 moons
APPEARANCE
Smallthicket is a tall, lithe cat. Xyr fur is a pointed sable. It is sleek and of medium length. Xe has a square face with almond-shaped amber eyes. Xe has a nonchalant voice and a sweet scent. Smallthicket has a fluffy tail. Xe is considered ordinary-looking by most, especially in xyr own Clan.
PERSONALITY
Smallthicket values love the most. Xe is very introverted. In conversations, xe is uncaring, honest and charismatic. Xe is guided by xyr head, often cool and calm. Xyr world view is very pessimistic. Xe is dedicated, industrious, excitable, stubborn, ungrateful, cowardly and smart. Xe loves patrolling and always volunteers to go out. Smallthicket doesn't have any strong opinions on Clan politics and prefers to stay out of them as much as possible. Xe doesn't want any kittens but enjoys having a mate.

Fighting 3/10
Hunting 6/10
Fishing 0/10
Climbing 0/10
Swimming 3/10
Tracking 4/10
Stealth 1/10
BACKSTORY
Smallkit was born to xyr father, Larkbee and xyr mother, Stormfall along with xyr brother, Quailkit. Xyr relationship with xyr brother was great, xe explored the camp together with Quailkit. Larkbee was stern, while Stormfall was uninvolved. Smallkit was closer to Stormfall, but xe also had a good relationship with Larkbee. Xe and another kit in the nursery that was about the same age, Gorsekit, often challenged each other. Gorsekit won most of the contests, which lead to their relationship becoming one of bitterness and jealousy. During xyr kithood, Smallkit enjoyed listening to stories from the elders and learning about Clan history.

Smallkit reached the age of an apprentice and became Smallpaw. Xe received Splashwillow as xyr mentor. Xe was sympathetic and always provided support for Smallpaw. Splashwillow mostly focused on hunting while somewhat neglecting swimming. After Smallpaw and Gorsepaw became apprentices, their rivalry seemed too childish to continue. They apologized to each other and after talking for a while, found that they enjoyed spending time together.

Smallpaw became a warrior at the same time as Quailpaw. Smallpaw became Smallthicket and Quailpaw became Quailbrook.

Xe had been crushing on another warrior called Yellowbriar for a long time, so xe was overjoyed when Yellowbriar asked to be xyr mate. Unfortunately, this 'love' went down in flames when Smallthicket found out that she had been seeing a cat from another Clan and was only using xem as a cover story! Xe was devastated, breaking up with her and storming off. Xyr friend, Gorseflame, came to comfort Smallthicket in xyr time of need, being a shoulder to cry on and someone to vent to. Love blossomed between them and the two became a happy couple.

Smallthicket had a fight with xyr friend that got both of them punished, which xe thought was unfair. Xe rescued a loner kit and gave it to a queen from xyr Clan to raise. Smallthicket got an apprentice with the name of Clawpaw. Xe became a deputy at the age of 33 because of xyr personality after the old one died after falling out of a tree.
FAMILY
Father Larkbee - a fawn and yellow tom (alive)
Mother Stormfall - a sandy she-cat (alive)
Brother Quailbrook - a night-black tom (alive)
Mate Gorseflame - a very pale amber blotched tabby tom (alive)
Meadowclan Sign Ups!