Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old May 22nd, 2017, 07:41 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
" We don't climb trees very often, only if we need to escape danger or keep from getting caught by a dog!" Brackenheart meowed right before getting thrown out of the tree by a gust of wind. the brown tom yelped in fear as he flew into a bramble bush. "ow! I'll feel that later!" he snarled as he tried to tug himself out. he looked over at Silentshade and if looks could kill, she would be burned! "Quit laughing and help me out!" he nearly whined like a kit. "Okay, okay, quit your blabbering!" Silentshade snapped in a amused way. She tugged the bulky tom out, all the while saying, "Great StarClan Brackenheart! you need to cut back on the fish!And no, walking to the fresh-kill pile doesn't count!" then she noticed that Chestnutfeather hadn't shown up yet. "Maybe we need to go look for him?" she asked Brackenheart, who shrugged. "I guess.."he trailed off as Silentshade began tasting the air.
Chestnutfeather fell in the opposite direction, landing face-first into a thorn bush and rolling down a hill. He stayed there for a moment, but stood up when he felt something cold trailing down his face. The tom realized that, after feeling a sharp pain, a thorn was stuck in his pale nose. "Great StarClan," he muttered and clawed at it. Sadly, that only made the bleeding worse. Glancing around, he realized that he'd accidentally crossed the border, but that didn't seem to matter as the two RiverClan Warriors seemed decently trustworthy. The tom made his way back up the hill, remembering that Bravkenheart had fallen from the branch as well. "Are you okay?" He asked, spitting out the bit of blood that ran into his mouth. He felt tense, but calmed down when he saw the two seemingly healthy.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old May 23rd, 2017, 03:42 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Post Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Chestnutfeather fell in the opposite direction, landing face-first into a thorn bush and rolling down a hill. He stayed there for a moment, but stood up when he felt something cold trailing down his face. The tom realized that, after feeling a sharp pain, a thorn was stuck in his pale nose. "Great StarClan," he muttered and clawed at it. Sadly, that only made the bleeding worse. Glancing around, he realized that he'd accidentally crossed the border, but that didn't seem to matter as the two RiverClan Warriors seemed decently trustworthy. The tom made his way back up the hill, remembering that Bravkenheart had fallen from the branch as well. "Are you okay?" He asked, spitting out the bit of blood that ran into his mouth. He felt tense, but calmed down when he saw the two seemingly healthy.
Silentshade put her ears up in concern when she saw that Chestnutfeather was bleeding. "Are you okay? Is it your nose? here, I'll get some marigold!" she spotted some of the bright flowers over near a bush and quickly got some leaves. "Don't lick it off, even if you feel like you need to!" she said as she crushed it with a clean pebble, knowing that if she chewed it she might swallow some. Brackenheart limped over and let her apply some to his scrapes and cuts. 'Does it feel better?" she asked the two toms.
"Yes, thank StarClan that you learned healing when you was a kit!" Brackenheart grumbled. His friend had told him her mother had decided that it was a good idea that her kits should know how to heal, that way if they hurt themselves, they knew what to do. "Yes you are so lucky!" the she-cat said in a playful tone as she continued to apply the marigold. When she was done, she started to look for a little bit of cobweb hoping to put it on Chestnutfeather's nose.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 04:02 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Silentshade put her ears up in concern when she saw that Chestnutfeather was bleeding. "Are you okay? Is it your nose? here, I'll get some marigold!" she spotted some of the bright flowers over near a bush and quickly got some leaves. "Don't lick it off, even if you feel like you need to!" she said as she crushed it with a clean pebble, knowing that if she chewed it she might swallow some. Brackenheart limped over and let her apply some to his scrapes and cuts. 'Does it feel better?" she asked the two toms.
"Yes, thank StarClan that you learned healing when you was a kit!" Brackenheart grumbled. His friend had told him her mother had decided that it was a good idea that her kits should know how to heal, that way if they hurt themselves, they knew what to do. "Yes you are so lucky!" the she-cat said in a playful tone as she continued to apply the marigold. When she was done, she started to look for a little bit of cobweb hoping to put it on Chestnutfeather's nose.
Chestnutfeather reluctantly let the RiverClan cat apply the herb to his bleeding nose. He remembered how he used to hang around the medicine cat's den as a kit, but frankly, didn't remember much about the herbs. He'd heard of marigold before, but didn't know it's uses and felt like Silentshade didn't either. Instantly feeling regret, he wiped off the golden flower and cobwebs. "I'm fine," he meowed to the she-cat. "It's not a big deal. Besides, what will my Clanmates say if I come back with a big wad of stuff on my nose?" He then wondered how his brother was doing. He knew the tom wouldn't tell on him for chatting with a cat from another Clan, but he might get worried for him being out so long. "Are you sure that stuff is even for wounds? Clans have medicine cats for reasons, you know."

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old May 23rd, 2017, 06:35 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Chestnutfeather reluctantly let the RiverClan cat apply the herb to his bleeding nose. He remembered how he used to hang around the medicine cat's den as a kit, but frankly, didn't remember much about the herbs. He'd heard of marigold before, but didn't know it's uses and felt like Silentshade didn't either. Instantly feeling regret, he wiped off the golden flower and cobwebs. "I'm fine," he meowed to the she-cat. "It's not a big deal. Besides, what will my Clanmates say if I come back with a big wad of stuff on my nose?" He then wondered how his brother was doing. He knew the tom wouldn't tell on him for chatting with a cat from another Clan, but he might get worried for him being out so long. "Are you sure that stuff is even for wounds? Clans have medicine cats for reasons, you know."
Silentshade nearly snapped the shadowclanner's head off, she was so mad! "I know that the clans have medicine cats for reasons, do you think that I'm so dense that I don't know that? I lived for three seasons as a loner, no friends, no knowing where my last meal was coming from, no family!" she hissed. "And I bet you've lived your whole life in Shadowclan! Never worrying if you would live to see the dawn, Never worrying if you wouldn't get to eat a good meal, and always having your family, right next to you! I know that small wounds get infected faster, and that us cats need our noses! I was just trying to help!" she knew that Chestnutfeather was just being wary, and he had every right to be, it's just that he had hit a sore spot on her heart, doubting her judgement, a thing that almost everyone she knew did, all the time.
Brackenheart just looked on as she hissed in pure anger at Chestnutfeather. He knew he should stop her from saying things that she would later regret, but he just wanted her to stop being so nice to Shadowclan cats. If she blows up at Chestnutfeather, and attacks him, I'll jump in. he decided.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 06:52 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Silentshade nearly snapped the shadowclanner's head off, she was so mad! "I know that the clans have medicine cats for reasons, do you think that I'm so dense that I don't know that? I lived for three seasons as a loner, no friends, no knowing where my last meal was coming from, no family!" she hissed. "And I bet you've lived your whole life in Shadowclan! Never worrying if you would live to see the dawn, Never worrying if you wouldn't get to eat a good meal, and always having your family, right next to you! I know that small wounds get infected faster, and that us cats need our noses! I was just trying to help!" she knew that Chestnutfeather was just being wary, and he had every right to be, it's just that he had hit a sore spot on her heart, doubting her judgement, a thing that almost everyone she knew did, all the time.
Brackenheart just looked on as she hissed in pure anger at Chestnutfeather. He knew he should stop her from saying things that she would later regret, but he just wanted her to stop being so nice to Shadowclan cats. If she blows up at Chestnutfeather, and attacks him, I'll jump in. he decided.
Chestnutfeather was taken aback at the she-cat's sudden burst of anger. He regretted staying for this long, usually meetups like this lead to skirmishes. "Great StarClan, calm yourself! Is being cautious a sin now?" He spat out angrily. "Oh, I'm sorry, I have lived in ShadowClan my life! Yes, no worry whatsoever, always having my family at my side, even when my brother came back broken from whatever my father did to him! Now, he only cares about himself!" He kept his claws sheathed, but his eyes were piercing. "This never should have happened. It must be terrible for you, because guess what? You live in a Clan now too!" He turned, flicking his tail, and began to walk away.

Old May 25th, 2017, 03:47 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Chestnutfeather was taken aback at the she-cat's sudden burst of anger. He regretted staying for this long, usually meetups like this lead to skirmishes. "Great StarClan, calm yourself! Is being cautious a sin now?" He spat out angrily. "Oh, I'm sorry, I have lived in ShadowClan my life! Yes, no worry whatsoever, always having my family at my side, even when my brother came back broken from whatever my father did to him! Now, he only cares about himself!" He kept his claws sheathed, but his eyes were piercing. "This never should have happened. It must be terrible for you, because guess what? You live in a Clan now too!" He turned, flicking his tail, and began to walk away.
'You live in a clan now too!' Chestnutfeather's words stung like a nettle. Silentshade hadn't meant to make him so upset. She realized she must have hit a sore spot too, without meaning to. "Chestnutfeather! wait, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry! Just listen to me-" She broke off as Brackenheart stood over her, blocking Chestnutfeather from her view. "let that fox-heart go Silentshade, you don't need to be talking to him anyways. You are a mouse-brain to think that every cat should be your friend! Haven't you heard of what happened to Clovershine's mother?! Became friends with a loner, found dead a moon later!" he snarled, his anger and hate for the other cat pooling over, filling him with infection like anger. Silentshade growled as she tried pushing Brackenheart off of her, but with no success. " Get off of me Brackenheart! right now!" she hissed as her blue eyes filled with terror as he dug his claws into her shoulders. "No, I will not," he hissed, his green eyes taking on a glow. " Help me! Someone!" she screamed before he stuffed a wad of leaves in her mouth. he's going to kill me, Great Starclan he's going to kill me and no other cat is around to stop him! her mind whirled, trying to make sense of why he was suddenly acting so cruel.
Old May 25th, 2017, 03:59 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
'You live in a clan now too!' Chestnutfeather's words stung like a nettle. Silentshade hadn't meant to make him so upset. She realized she must have hit a sore spot too, without meaning to. "Chestnutfeather! wait, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry! Just listen to me-" She broke off as Brackenheart stood over her, blocking Chestnutfeather from her view. "let that fox-heart go Silentshade, you don't need to be talking to him anyways. You are a mouse-brain to think that every cat should be your friend! Haven't you heard of what happened to Clovershine's mother?! Became friends with a loner, found dead a moon later!" he snarled, his anger and hate for the other cat pooling over, filling him with infection like anger. Silentshade growled as she tried pushing Brackenheart off of her, but with no success. " Get off of me Brackenheart! right now!" she hissed as her blue eyes filled with terror as he dug his claws into her shoulders. "No, I will not," he hissed, his green eyes taking on a glow. " Help me! Someone!" she screamed before he stuffed a wad of leaves in her mouth. he's going to kill me, Great Starclan he's going to kill me and no other cat is around to stop him! her mind whirled, trying to make sense of why he was suddenly acting so cruel.
Chestnutfeather turned to see the scene. Sure, he was upset with Silentshade, but this was too much. The tom leapt at Brackenheart, knocking him off Silentshade so her paws were free to get the leaves out. He pinned the RiverClan tom to the ground. "Are you out of your pebble-sized mind?!" He spat at him. "You tried to kill your own Clanmate, and from what seems like it, your friend!"

Old May 25th, 2017, 04:18 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Chestnutfeather turned to see the scene. Sure, he was upset with Silentshade, but this was too much. The tom leapt at Brackenheart, knocking him off Silentshade so her paws were free to get the leaves out. He pinned the RiverClan tom to the ground. "Are you out of your pebble-sized mind?!" He spat at him. "You tried to kill your own Clanmate, and from what seems like it, your friend!"
Silentshade watched as Brackenheart swatted his paw at Chestnutfeather. " Why do you care? It's not like she's your clanmate or friend!" he hissed at the shadowclan cat. The gray and white she-cat set to work digging the the leaves out of her mouth. As soon as she did she leap at Brackenheart. " YOU monster! One minute you tell me you care for me and the next you try to kill me! How twisted are you?" she felt herself get thrown off of the brown tom and she flipped in the air, landing just in front of him. He lashed at her face with one paw, trying to snag Chestnutfeather's fur with the other. She barely saw him, the cat who was her friend. His fur and eyes were the same, but at the same time they wasn't. She spotted a flare of amber in his eyes and a black shadow over his pelt. " Stop it Brackenheart, this is not who you are!" she hissed, grabbing his paw with her own. "Your quarrel is not with Chestnutfeather, it's with me, though I don't have a clue why," he laughed. " My quarrel is with you but he just had to come and squeeze himself into it!" he looked at Chestnutfeather, a smirk spreading across his face. ' Didn't you?" he turned his attention back to Silentshade. "It's a shame really, that you always need other cats to save your sorry little tail, I just want to try and make you stronger, but it seems that you are beyond my power to help!" Silentshade stared at him, puzzled. Help me? What do I need help with? He never said anything about me needing help when I first started battling, he just said that I needed to work on my skill. Starclan stop him before he does something dumb.
Old May 25th, 2017, 04:58 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Silentshade watched as Brackenheart swatted his paw at Chestnutfeather. " Why do you care? It's not like she's your clanmate or friend!" he hissed at the shadowclan cat. The gray and white she-cat set to work digging the the leaves out of her mouth. As soon as she did she leap at Brackenheart. " YOU monster! One minute you tell me you care for me and the next you try to kill me! How twisted are you?" she felt herself get thrown off of the brown tom and she flipped in the air, landing just in front of him. He lashed at her face with one paw, trying to snag Chestnutfeather's fur with the other. She barely saw him, the cat who was her friend. His fur and eyes were the same, but at the same time they wasn't. She spotted a flare of amber in his eyes and a black shadow over his pelt. " Stop it Brackenheart, this is not who you are!" she hissed, grabbing his paw with her own. "Your quarrel is not with Chestnutfeather, it's with me, though I don't have a clue why," he laughed. " My quarrel is with you but he just had to come and squeeze himself into it!" he looked at Chestnutfeather, a smirk spreading across his face. ' Didn't you?" he turned his attention back to Silentshade. "It's a shame really, that you always need other cats to save your sorry little tail, I just want to try and make you stronger, but it seems that you are beyond my power to help!" Silentshade stared at him, puzzled. Help me? What do I need help with? He never said anything about me needing help when I first started battling, he just said that I needed to work on my skill. Starclan stop him before he does something dumb.
"I don't care off she's my Clanmate or not, she doesn't deserve to die!" Chestnutfeather growled. He got off when Brackenheart hit him, looking up to see that Silentshade had pounced as well. This was the worst possible outcome for this situation, wasn't it? He knew he shouldn't have stayed so long, but he did, and now look what happened. He began to interfere, but got a clump of fur ripped off by the RiverClan warrior. The brown tom glared at him with fury. "Yes, I did have to interfere! You were trying to choke her!" He growled. "It's hard to help yourself when you can't breathe and your paws are pinned down!"

Old May 27th, 2017, 01:41 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
"I don't care off she's my Clanmate or not, she doesn't deserve to die!" Chestnutfeather growled. He got off when Brackenheart hit him, looking up to see that Silentshade had pounced as well. This was the worst possible outcome for this situation, wasn't it? He knew he shouldn't have stayed so long, but he did, and now look what happened. He began to interfere, but got a clump of fur ripped off by the RiverClan warrior. The brown tom glared at him with fury. "Yes, I did have to interfere! You were trying to choke her!" He growled. "It's hard to help yourself when you can't breathe and your paws are pinned down!"
"Maybe it is hard to help yourself, maybe it isn't. Who is there to care, as long as you get out?" Brackenheart growled. Silentshade was confused, he never talked so randomly before. "Yeah, try having your mouth stuffed with leaves!" she hissed at him. "Not a pleasant thing!" she still could feel his paws trying to wrap around her neck, even though he was right in front of her. "Chestnutfeather, I'm sorry about this, I'm sure you didn't think that this would happen!" she told him as she swiped at her clanmate, catching Brackenheart in the nose.
Brackenheart hissed as Silentshade hooked him with her claws on his nose. "Stupid Fox-dung! That hurt!" he snapped as he tried getting her ears. "It was meant to, you stinking son of a badger!" she fired back. He flew himself over her, trying to get to Chestnutfeather,who was for soon reason still here. "when are you going to leave mouse-brain? not like you can help her much!" Brackenheart hissed as he inched closer to the Shadowclan tom, pure fury in his eyes.