Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 02:35 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:24 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:04 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Maybi
Today 01:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 4th, 2018, 08:46 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Cloverpaw padded into the clearing, looking around the camp. Her eyes narrowed when she spied Tempestpaw, the son of an idiot leader. She did not believe that Passionstar was any better a leader than Snowstar, as she believed they were both terrible leaders who did not know how to maintain a clan. She was starting to like the tom, but also found that he was annoying and frustrating. She didn't like to avoid her enemies, even though she was a antisocial cat. It was bad to simply ignore him, that would seem rude. Cloverpaw did not like to seem rude. In fact, she hated to sound rude, she got her 'friends' from being 'nice'. Cloverpaw padded up to Tempestpaw and dipped her head in greeting. "Tempestpaw, how have you been?"

(It's fine, I'm only replying on weekends because of school.)
The smooth greeting took Tempestpaw by surprise. Though they didn't get along very well, she never searched out a fight with or anything, but it was still strange to be greeted in such away when they weren't exactly friends. Sure, their little rivalry between them seemed to be slowly subsiding, but they wouldn't consider each other really 'friends' yet. in fact, he hardly considered them 'friendly' yet. Fluffy tail twitching, he decided to play along for now, acting as if there wasn't any hostility between them. "Hello Cloverpaw," his was a bit stiffer than her's. He inwardly winced at how cold he sounded. But the apprentice tried not to let it show that he was bothered y his own tone, trying to continue on, a bit softer this time, yet still having a cold feel to it. "I'm doing fine," pretty much a lie, but not wanting to get into anything with the molly. "And you?"

Tempestpaw was the type to make his mind up about someone and rarely ever change it, hence why he never even bothered to make some kind of peace with Cloverpaw. She dislikes his mother, so he dislikes her. Even if she was his clan-mate, he had to admit that he'd side with his family over someone else in the clan. Unless, of course, they decided to break the rules. But Snowstar was a great leader! So what this mouse-brain was too blind to see that? Cloverpaw just didn't understand. And Tempestpaw would defend his mother to the grave.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old October 4th, 2018, 02:55 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

[CENTER]Paleglow woke up from her short nap as a soft wind blew through the elder's den. Paleglow pushed herself up from her position on the ground. It was a lot more difficult for her now as she was so much older now. When she was a warrior, she could do whatever she wanted. She used to feel like she could run for moons. But, those days were over. She accepted the fact that she was an elder. She was indeed a lot more open-minded than most cats, and she felt that was a good thing. Paleglow shook her head and walked around a bit, loosening her tight muscles. She leaned back on her haunches and stretched. It was her favorite thing to do after getting up, and she did it every time. She was sure the cracking that occurred when she did that was annoying to some of the elders, but perhaps it was just her imagination. Paleglow found a nice open spot to sit in and just enjoy the day. She knew that she was lucky to have this day, and she bet that cats in Starclan begged to set their paws on the ground again. She closed her eyes and just relaxed. Not falling asleep, but just enjoying.

@~Warriorsfan101~ •Spoopy•
/CENTER]

[character site]

Last edited by Mistyfoot⚜; October 4th, 2018 at 02:57 PM.
Old October 4th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
[CENTER]Paleglow woke up from her short nap as a soft wind blew through the elder's den. Paleglow pushed herself up from her position on the ground. It was a lot more difficult for her now as she was so much older now. When she was a warrior, she could do whatever she wanted. She used to feel like she could run for moons. But, those days were over. She accepted the fact that she was an elder. She was indeed a lot more open-minded than most cats, and she felt that was a good thing. Paleglow shook her head and walked around a bit, loosening her tight muscles. She leaned back on her haunches and stretched. It was her favorite thing to do after getting up, and she did it every time. She was sure the cracking that occurred when she did that was annoying to some of the elders, but perhaps it was just her imagination. Paleglow found a nice open spot to sit in and just enjoy the day. She knew that she was lucky to have this day, and she bet that cats in Starclan begged to set their paws on the ground again. She closed her eyes and just relaxed. Not falling asleep, but just enjoying.

@~Warriorsfan101~ •Spoopy•
/CENTER]
Blurrwhisker found Paleglow and sat next to her. “How’s my favorite cat?” He meowed touching under her chin with his tail tip. “This is a great day isn’t it?” He meowed quietly

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old October 4th, 2018, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Snipkit was visibly shaking from excitement. His eyes got wider--if that was even possible--at Burnetpaw's mention of him becoming an apprentice. "My ceremony's only two moons away!" he informed her. He was four moons old, but he certainly didn't look it. He was still scrawny with the downy fur of a younger kit. He was often mistaken for a kit of about two moons, partly because of his appearance and partly because of his immature personality. He was excited for the thrill of warrior life and the chance to learn from these warriors whom he idolized. He beamed back at Burnetpaw, his green eyes shining.
"Well, that is just wonderful Snipkit! I will definitely try to attend! I bet that a strong senior warrior will be your mentor!" Burnetpaw mused. She hoped that Snipkit really would enjoy being an apprentice. If she was wrong, then she could risk losing a friend. Burnetpaw was overjoyed that Snipkit looked up to Burnetpaw and enjoyed talking to her. She felt so lucky that she even had this friend. Sometimes it was very hard for Burnetpaw to make any friends. She was too shy to initiate a conversation. At least she could talk to kits. She walked back over to her little spot with her prey and sat down. She motioned with her tail for Snipkit to come over. "Over here, Snipkit. Let's calm down a bit." Burnetpaw insisted. "So Snipkit. How did you get out of the nursery? Does anyone know where you are? Are you supposed to be here?" Burnetpaw automatically felt bad for throwing a bunch of questions at the kit, so she tried to fix it. "Nevermind that. Any new games that the kits are playing in the nursery?" Burnetpaw asked. She wanted to interest the kit so they could remain friends.

[character site]
Old October 4th, 2018, 09:52 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
"Well, that is just wonderful Snipkit! I will definitely try to attend! I bet that a strong senior warrior will be your mentor!" Burnetpaw mused. She hoped that Snipkit really would enjoy being an apprentice. If she was wrong, then she could risk losing a friend. Burnetpaw was overjoyed that Snipkit looked up to Burnetpaw and enjoyed talking to her. She felt so lucky that she even had this friend. Sometimes it was very hard for Burnetpaw to make any friends. She was too shy to initiate a conversation. At least she could talk to kits. She walked back over to her little spot with her prey and sat down. She motioned with her tail for Snipkit to come over. "Over here, Snipkit. Let's calm down a bit." Burnetpaw insisted. "So Snipkit. How did you get out of the nursery? Does anyone know where you are? Are you supposed to be here?" Burnetpaw automatically felt bad for throwing a bunch of questions at the kit, so she tried to fix it. "Nevermind that. Any new games that the kits are playing in the nursery?" Burnetpaw asked. She wanted to interest the kit so they could remain friends.
"I hope so!" Snipkit replied. He scampered after Burnetpaw eagerly. He blinked at the barrage of questions. "Well, my mom decided that I was old enough to be out of the nursery now!" he replied. He was excited to be able to explore the camp without someone constantly watching over him. He thought about the question and replied, "Well, me and Witheredkit and Dreamkit play good leaders and bad leaders sometimes." He shrugged. "We usually just goof around."

((Sorry for the short reply. My creativity has failed me))
Old October 5th, 2018, 12:19 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Delta
{I didn't know where to post a starter, so I did it here ^^'' }

Little by little Thunderclan was starting to prosper, especially with the demotions and disappearances of the protection that the clan needed. They only had their leader left, but even leaders need someone to turn to every now and then...or, all the time, for that matter. Passionstar hadn't formally met Tallmarsh before, but he only knew little of her, like he did with all his clan mates. He tried to be more present in their lives, wanting to get to know them and be their friend, but there were so many of them that sometimes he couldn't help but forget a name. One thing for certain; the klutz surely remembered a face. He didn't know if this was a bad time for the new medicine cat, but he'd loved to meet her personally since he knew they would be working together for many moons. So, padding into her new den, he inhaled the sharp intake of herbs, his nose sniffling since he tried to hold in a sneeze. Truth be told, the leader abhorred the medicine cat's den. It was always so sad to see hurting cats...ones that possibly be on their deathbed. Passionstar might as well had been a regular here for the plenty times he'd reckless hurt himself. No surprise there at all. He awkwardly waltz in, tail swishing lowly as his amber-green hues tried to locate his target. ''I hope I'm not barging in at a wrong moment.'' He spoke, voice deep and low; respectful.
Old October 5th, 2018, 12:38 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
He got up shakily and limped over to Tallmarsh. He sighed and then looked up. "Yes burnet is one, but what the last medicine cat liked to give me was ragweed and chamomile for my seizures. Chamomile has a calming affect and makes it so that I recover from them quicker." His legs were shaking fiercely even as he sat down. "Chamomile's smell is slightly sweet and bitter. Ragweed is prickly and has rounded leaves." He was still panting, but he knew herbs would make him feel better. "And...dandelion for pain..*huff* and coltsfoot for breathing. Big yellow flower with a light green stem, and *huff* similar flowers but a little smaller with big round leaves."
Tallmarsh looked over the herbs before grabbing them and padding back over to Owleyes. "And you couldn't have told me about this before your seizure?" she mumbled jokingly around the herbs. She knew that he didn't have control over this, but she was annoyed nonetheless. She sat down next to the elder and dropped the herbs. "So, do you usually just eat these or what?" she asked. My first real patient, and it's not even something simple like a stomach ache or a scratch, she thought. She'd never even know that seizures existed until a few seconds ago.
Old October 5th, 2018, 05:31 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Passionstar jumped onto the highrock, his chest puffed out for a second as his expression remained stoic. Moments like this, he acted stern as possible, serious in the matter, scanning his clan mates. There was still a lot more tension, but as always, Passionstar inwardly held a care-free attitude. He knew everything would be alright...right? Hopefully. He had his faith in the stars, and that was probably all he had for now. ''All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather under the high rock for a clan meeting.'' He boomed, making sure he had each of their attention. First, ceremonies needed to be done. It was always a good thing to watch a milestone in a cat's life when they made it to the next step. In the wild, not most cats did. ''Lightningbugkit, Fireflykit, Russetkit, Southkit, Starrykit, Minkkit, please step forward.'' He smiled down at the kittens, who were definitely not kittens any longer. Their parents did an excellent job at raising them. ''You all have reached your sixth moon, and therefore will now train as an apprentice. Until you all have become warriors, you will now be known as: Lightningbugpaw, Fireflypaw, Russetpaw, Southpaw, Starrypaw, and Minkpaw.'' He announced, flicking his tail. ''Lightningbugpaw, your mentor will be Ambercloud. Fireflypaw, your mentor will be Stonestream. Russetpaw, your mentor will be Dawnlightning. Southpaw, your mentor will be Blizzardhail. Starrypaw, your mentor will be Moonshadow. Minkpaw, your mentor will be Coldheart.'' He touched each of their heads with his nose, affectionately and proudly.

{ @Fuzzyfeline } { @Oakkit } { @Empress Of Evil } { @Broken Madness } { @ConfusedCas }

Now that the newly apprenticed cats were finished, he had to tend to the new warrior ceremonies. Which he was excited for more than he could admit. New warriors meant new protectors for Thunderclan. ''Lynxpaw, Quietpaw, and Morningpaw, please step forward.'' He called forth, his tail twitching in anticipation. ''You have trained hard, and thus under a new moon will be made warriors through me, granted by Starclan. You will promise to uphold the warrior code with your heart and your life. Lynxpaw, from this point forward, you will be known as Lynxpounce; the clan honors your loyalty and determination. Quietpaw, you will be known as Quietheart; the clan honors your loyalness and devotion. Morningpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Morningblood; The clan appreciates your bravery and determination.'' He was proud of these three young cats, knowing they would make excellent warriors someday. He touched each of their heads affectionately and proudly.

{ @Cosmo } { @Tyler_Joseph }

Passionstar's gaze flitted across the cats once again, knowing that a newcomer wanted to join their ranks. Passionstar was just a little skeptical when it came to newcomers or cats from different clans as of late. He didn't try to judge, but as a leader, he couldn't just make rash decisions. When his eyes landed on the familiar she cat, he nodded his head for her to step forward. ''Clover...you have requested to join Thunderclan, and therefore will learn our ways, and the culture of the clans.'' He spoke to her as stern as he could so she understood what he was saying. He knew that previously she was a kittypet, which wasn't as bad as being a rogue, a former cat from a different clan. Hopefully, she would do fine here. ''Your mentor will be Mistburr. You will listen to everything they tell you, and they will teach you the ways of becoming a thunderclan warrior. For five moons, you will train under their care.'' He swooped his tail to the side, glimpsing at Mistburr. ''I will be checking in on your progress when the moment comes.'' He told the she cat, briefly glancing at her. ''With the power invested in Starclan, you will be known as Lostflame. You will uphold the warrior code with your life and your heart. Understand? Welcome to Thunderclan.'' He nodded, respectively.

{ @Panda } { @Spikes }

And, finally...the moment his clan mates been waiting for. Passionstar thought long and hard about this decision, and while he wasn't completely trusting of it, he knew he needed extra help for Thunderclan. Who knew what the other three clans would be up to after their little fiasco with Riverclan - maybe they were planning to try and overthrow Thunderclan. Passionstar inwardly snorted, his aggression becoming obvious as his claws needed the ground, growling internally - he'd have to die nine times over for that to ever happen. Although, for now, he felt he knew exactly what he was doing. After long night runs, pacing around constantly...he figured this was the right choice. ''Flintspirit!'' He called, his voice thick, trying to sound confident. When the tom approached him, Passionstar smiled at him, ''As you all may know, Thunderclan has been without a deputy for a long while...and with everything going on, we desperately need one.'' A leader could do so much. Even though he liked to believe he was invincible, Passionstar knew he was just dumbly reckless, and obviously far from being invincible. ''For now, I have faith in Flintspirit that he will do an excellent job in Thunderclan, so you all will respect him as your deputy.'' That wasn't up for debate, and Passionstar paused for a long moment to see if anyone would defy his decision. When nothing came up, the tom turned back to Flintspirit. ''Flintspirit...I trust that you will do thunderclan some good. You will uphold the warrior code, and you will serve thunderclan with all the fervor you can. Do you promise to uphold the position, and all the stress and responsibilities that come with it?'' His tone was rather calm, eyes gentle.

{ @RedHead }

Last edited by Brilliance; October 5th, 2018 at 05:33 AM.
Old October 5th, 2018, 05:55 AM

Quote:
"I hope so!" Snipkit replied. He scampered after Burnetpaw eagerly. He blinked at the barrage of questions. "Well, my mom decided that I was old enough to be out of the nursery now!" he replied. He was excited to be able to explore the camp without someone constantly watching over him. He thought about the question and replied, "Well, me and Witheredkit and Dreamkit play good leaders and bad leaders sometimes." He shrugged. "We usually just goof around."

((Sorry for the short reply. My creativity has failed me))
"That's so awesome! Have you made your way around well enough?" Burnetpaw asked. Burnetpaw couldn't help but grin when Snipkit talked about how great his life is and how much fun he has with his friends! "Oh? Good leaders and bad leaders... Interesting." Burnetpaw pondered. It was very surprising that the kits played that. She had been told stories by elders that not too long ago, there had been bad leaders that betrayed their clan. There was no way that queens would allow kits act like that. It didn't make sense. Maybe Burnetpaw was just overthinking the whole thing and maybe it really wasn't that bad. She did know that the elders didn't have the memory that they used to have, and she knew that sometimes they could twist the truth. But, the queens had to notice! And they must realize that it has to do with the bad leaders! What if those kits wanted to be like those bad leaders when they grew up? "Snipkit, tell me more about that game." Burnetpaw no longer was talking in her cheery tone. She was speaking in her normal, shy tone. This was silly. She wasn't even there to see the bad leaders! Maybe there was nothing to worry about. But if something ever was to happen to Snipkit, she did not want to be the one responsible.

[character site]
Old October 5th, 2018, 07:10 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Tallmarsh looked over the herbs before grabbing them and padding back over to Owleyes. "And you couldn't have told me about this before your seizure?" she mumbled jokingly around the herbs. She knew that he didn't have control over this, but she was annoyed nonetheless. She sat down next to the elder and dropped the herbs. "So, do you usually just eat these or what?" she asked. My first real patient, and it's not even something simple like a stomach ache or a scratch, she thought. She'd never even know that seizures existed until a few seconds ago.
He stared it her for a moment, and then, suprisingly, the ragged young tom chuckled. "It was a little difficult with us arguing," he said with a small smile. "Yeah, I get to eat these herbs and then we can get on to a little bit more, because I also get an herb for my eyes, so they don't get worse." He meowed, crouching to lap the herbs up into his mouth. He ate them quickly, not wanting the taste to last longer than it had to. "Now. You need to drip calendine juice into my eyes." He said bluntly. "It smells kind of tangy, leaves are small and glossy with spindly yellow flowers."
Closed Thread