Last post by Estelle
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:37 AM

Old July 19th, 2020, 05:37 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Willowpaw burst into the medicine cats den, back covered in blood, carrying a staggering Snowfern. "FAWNSQUEAK! FAWNSQUEAK, HELP! HER EYE, SNOWFERNS LOST HERE EYE!" The panicked yowling echoed through the den Willowpaws impressive voice making her impossible to ignore.
She turned to try and put Snowfern down in a nearby moss nest nudging the older cats chin with her nose to try and get a response, the blood on her face cut by tear tracks. "There was a hawk and it got her eye! Please hurry! She tried to save me from it but I saw here eye... Do something!" The frantic apprentice begged slightly shaking as she focused on her mentor.

@Mumble @Dipper
Old July 19th, 2020, 06:06 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Willowpaw burst into the medicine cats den, back covered in blood, carrying a staggering Snowfern. "FAWNSQUEAK! FAWNSQUEAK, HELP! HER EYE, SNOWFERNS LOST HERE EYE!" The panicked yowling echoed through the den Willowpaws impressive voice making her impossible to ignore.
She turned to try and put Snowfern down in a nearby moss nest nudging the older cats chin with her nose to try and get a response, the blood on her face cut by tear tracks. "There was a hawk and it got her eye! Please hurry! She tried to save me from it but I saw here eye... Do something!" The frantic apprentice begged slightly shaking as she focused on her mentor.

@Mumble @Dipper
Snowfern stumbled into the den, clearly out of it. She was still dazed, and in a lot of pain. Who knew that you would loose a lot of blood when you got an eye ripped out of your face? Honestly, she was surprised she was still conscious, and she wasn't really sure if she wanted to be awake right now. In her eyes, it would just be so much better if she was asleep. After all, you don't feel pain in your dreams, right? She flopped into the nest with no complaint and tightly shut her eyes, well, her eyelids, at least. When she felt something nudge her chin, she flinched slightly from surprise, not pain. Opening her eye, she visibly relaxed when she saw Willowpaw, who appeared to be practically unharmed. "Its...Okay. i-its just an eye. I won't d-die from it" she slightly smiled, placing a paw on top of her apprentices in hopes of comforting her. "I'll heal. L-like Goosefury d-did" she laid her head on the edge of the nest and tried to get comfortable, though it was pretty hard considering the fact that she had blood pouring from her eye socket, but she tried to ignore it.

@Dipper

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; July 20th, 2020 at 10:18 AM.
Old July 20th, 2020, 07:41 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovepelt View Post
¨Hey fawnsqueak I want to be a medicine cat¨! she said ¨I would love to help cats and i love plants¨! ¨so when i become a apprentice can i pleeease can i be yours¨!
@Dipper
In the overwhelming and constant chaos, chatty visitors weren't on the top of his to-do list. Kits and apprentices sat firmly at the bottom of his preferred conversational partners, and already understanding where this was going, his interest dropped. Fawnsqueak turned away, uncertain of what to say and determining he didn't need to dignify this with a reply.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old July 20th, 2020, 07:45 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post
Cloudedspark was beginning to get stressed out. Her breathing quickened and be came more frantic, irritating her already smoky lungs. "Do—" her question was cut off by a bout of coughing. Each cough made her shake, and she could feel her strength leaving her. It was an awful feeling, hopelessness and helplessness. And the cat brought a wet moss ball. StarClan, that looked so good. She carefully made her way down, realizing how dry her mouth was. Eagerly lapping at the moss ball made the coughs she was still stifling less angry and eventually go away entirely.

After a a few long moments, she cleared her throat and tried again. "Do they know where I am...?" she asked slowly, finding that her voice wasn’t as raspy and smoky. Already it was easier to talk and breathe. She’s be out of here in no time — right? Oh, she hoped.

@Dipper
"You might want to chill a bit," he said, deadpan. "I mean, there's no reason to be literally the only ThunderClan warrior who gives a damn about your situation." Fawnsqueak recognized that was a little harsh and perhaps unfair to the few who he'd seen lifting a paw to better their circumstances, but the majority were.. existing, waiting for someone else to take the lead. He'd seen ThunderClan through two fires now and was disheartened that nobody had learned from the previous one, or seemingly had an ounce of self-preservation.

Fawnsqueak considered that. "Uhh," his meow wavered in thought, "I don't think so? They know you didn't die in the fire, I guess, but you've been here a while now." It wouldn't be unheard of to ditch the Clan after a traumatizing event like that. "So I'm going to go with.. probably not. Which, isn't the worst thing in the forest, y'know? You can recover here for as long as you want." His smile was lopsided, shrug casual. "At least you'd have a den over your head."

Old July 20th, 2020, 03:12 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimm: View Post
@Dipper

Morningmeadow walked into Fawnsqueak's den. "Hi Fawnspueak, i just came to drop of some herbs." She dropped herbs she had gathered and waited for his response before leaving, not wanting to stay longer then she was needed.
(The herbs are Catmint, Cobwebs, Comfrey Root's, and Juniper Berries! Here's the link to the post if you need it!)
His head popped up from the storage, and he blinked at Morningmeadow. "..Drop of some herbs?" Fawnsqueak echoed the peculiar way of announcing that as he approached, but sure enough, there were herbs here now. "Hey, cobwebs and catmint. Nice." Yeah, those were always useful. "Comfrey root.." Couldn't go wrong. The berries.. he didn't know what those were but determined he'd keep them anyway, just tucked out of reach from the smaller visitors since a bright berry would be difficult to resist. And he didn't know what it would do.

Old July 20th, 2020, 05:59 PM
the stars are aligned

The abrupt entrance left no time for Fawnsqueak to emit even the faintest of questioning hums as his head raised to the commotion, throat tightening when he could immediately identify the issue. Those were the worst times; ambiguity and not knowing what to do were bad, but knowing in an instant that something was terribly wrong was worse. A cat with a missing eye and a bloody socket? He was pretty sure he knew where the issue was, and if he didn't, Willowpaw's screech didn't allow for remaining mystery. "Wait, a hawk--?"[/b] Fawnsqueak questioned but shook his head, storing that for later because a hawk? Really? He couldn't configure how that would've happened but was mildly horrified by the notion of birds swooping for eyeballs and swiping them away into the great sky above.

"Don't," his meow wavered, inhaling, "do that. I think you need to keep your eyes... eye.. open. At least for a bit, um.." Scrambling to the back and snatching cobwebs, marigold, he returned to Snowfern to awkwardly attempt to ball up the webs into a makeshift tourniquet that was positioned over her bleeding socket. "Yeah, you'll heal, but I'm thinking.. unless the hawk is feeling generous, prooobably won't have eyesight anymore. In that eye." Fawnsqueak's babble was a product of his relative discomfort, and he cleared his throat. Trying to stay in his own lane, he simply quieted as he applied light pressure to stop the bleeding.

@Mumble @Rani

Old July 21st, 2020, 10:06 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

"I found some herbs on the herb gathering patrol thing!" Greenheart meowed, bounding in. She dropped a bit of broage, two bits of confrey root, (one was actually another plant's root, but she didn't notice) and one herb-stick! (a weird stick she thought was a herb) "Did I do good?" She asked quietly.

(Here is the herb-gathering topic!)
@Dipper
Old July 21st, 2020, 07:17 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Willowpaws ears dipped in anxiety watching the medicine cat treat her mentor leaning in to the paw on her side but it doing little to quell her horror at the situation. She - she just couldn't watch this! It was all too horrible! Grabbing the large hawk feather she softly moved to place it by Snowferns side. "Y-you'll be fine now Fawnsqueaks got you and if Goosefury can survive something like this you defiantly can. I believe in you you're the best warrior ever and you're gonna be find and we're gonna be out swimming and hunting again in no time!" She took a couple of deep breaths to steady herself "I need to go tell Lionstar or Sootflare about the hawk so can you watch my feather? Im gonna be back soon so you have to be ok to give it back to me alright? I will not accept this feather back from anyone but you." It was a silly stupid bargain but Willowpaw needed to get out of the medicine cat den now but she wanted something anything to comfort Snowfern while she left to try and be calm again.
@Mumble
Old July 21st, 2020, 09:37 PM
I need new characters-

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Inspired

Ivykit left the den
If you need me immediately please contact me through Discord! LunaLune#0646

https://gdpd.xyz/crystallune
And follow me on scratch!
Old July 22nd, 2020, 05:58 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
The abrupt entrance left no time for Fawnsqueak to emit even the faintest of questioning hums as his head raised to the commotion, throat tightening when he could immediately identify the issue. Those were the worst times; ambiguity and not knowing what to do were bad, but knowing in an instant that something was terribly wrong was worse. A cat with a missing eye and a bloody socket? He was pretty sure he knew where the issue was, and if he didn't, Willowpaw's screech didn't allow for remaining mystery. "Wait, a hawk--?"[/b] Fawnsqueak questioned but shook his head, storing that for later because a hawk? Really? He couldn't configure how that would've happened but was mildly horrified by the notion of birds swooping for eyeballs and swiping them away into the great sky above.

"Don't," his meow wavered, inhaling, "do that. I think you need to keep your eyes... eye.. open. At least for a bit, um.." Scrambling to the back and snatching cobwebs, marigold, he returned to Snowfern to awkwardly attempt to ball up the webs into a makeshift tourniquet that was positioned over her bleeding socket. "Yeah, you'll heal, but I'm thinking.. unless the hawk is feeling generous, prooobably won't have eyesight anymore. In that eye." Fawnsqueak's babble was a product of his relative discomfort, and he cleared his throat. Trying to stay in his own lane, he simply quieted as he applied light pressure to stop the bleeding.

@Mumble @Rani
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Willowpaws ears dipped in anxiety watching the medicine cat treat her mentor leaning in to the paw on her side but it doing little to quell her horror at the situation. She - she just couldn't watch this! It was all too horrible! Grabbing the large hawk feather she softly moved to place it by Snowferns side. "Y-you'll be fine now Fawnsqueaks got you and if Goosefury can survive something like this you defiantly can. I believe in you you're the best warrior ever and you're gonna be find and we're gonna be out swimming and hunting again in no time!" She took a couple of deep breaths to steady herself "I need to go tell Lionstar or Sootflare about the hawk so can you watch my feather? Im gonna be back soon so you have to be ok to give it back to me alright? I will not accept this feather back from anyone but you." It was a silly stupid bargain but Willowpaw needed to get out of the medicine cat den now but she wanted something anything to comfort Snowfern while she left to try and be calm again.
@Mumble
And, here was the man of the hour! Snowfern sighed in relief as she spotted the medicine cat, and she made sure to keep her eyelids open, so he had better access to her eye socket. Fun. She let out an audible hiss of pain as she felt webs get pressed into where her eye should be. Even worse was the pressure. Ohhh, the pressure. She felt like her face was being crushed, which was a pretty odd feeling to say the least. She wanted to pull away so badly so she could stop the stinging pain, which seemed to have become far worse as time went on, but she did her best to stay as still as possible. Granted, she still squirmed around a bit and let out small gasps, but at least she was trying to stay still. She could really use some poppy seeds right now!

She jumped slightly as she felt something touch her pelt, though she immediately noticed that it was just the hawk feather that she had given Willowpaw after they first killed the hawk. She felt a small smile come to her face as she watched her apprentice out of the corner of her eye, "I-I'm not going to-to die" she mewed, a pained purr bubbling in her throat. "Don't w-worry, I understand." she responded. She knew that one of them would have to explain the whole situation to either Lionstar or sootflare sometime soon, and it was better sooner rather than later. At the next statement, she was relatively confused. Did her own apprentice have to treat her like a kit just because she was injured? She knew it came from the right place, it just made her feel like she hasn't done enough to prove that she was strong enough to get through this. Still, she placed a slightly trembling paw on the large feather and pulled it closer to her to tuck it under her belly, trying not to disrupt Fawnsqueaks focus. "D-don't worry. I'll keep it s-safe" she vowed.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; July 22nd, 2020 at 09:46 PM.