Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by silver.
Today 12:04 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by dino.
Today 12:02 PM
kiss me, son of god...
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 11:51 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 11:51 AM
Vinepaw everything finder!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:29 AM

Old June 2nd, 2023, 04:47 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default ~Tempestclan~《Sign-ups》

The clan of travelling and discovery

These cats will almost never settle for a boring life but they don't want an extreme life either they want an imbetween
kind of calmness. They live in the Alpines which is cold and snowy almost all year round and almost all of them are white or pale coloured as they adapted to there environment. They are quite unusual but most love each other as one big family they are known to be curious and love learning new things if you have a tale to tell then most Tempestclan cats will listen as they love a good story.

Their leader Bluebirdstar is known for being a calm and accepting cat who never underestimates anyone but doesn't overestimate them either being born blind she had to learn to adapt many cats thought she wouldn't survive but she did more than that she helped the clan thrive introduced new ideas and plans which led to the age of wisdom which is the current era now.

•Introduction
•Territory and Animals
•Ranks
•Traditions
•Appearances
•Names
•Allegiances
•Form

News:None(OPEN for suggestions just Pm or Vm me thank you!)

Co-Clans:Jewelclan( @Shadowed Flower ) (OPEN if you have any clans/groups that you want to co-exist with Tempestclan just Pm or Vm me thank you!)

TEMPESTCLAN RP

The Beginning

Tempestclan has quite the history indeed but it all started with one unlikely loner called...Lucia(bet you thought it was going to be Tempest right?) an elegant, graceful white she-cat with blue-gray speckles covering her thick pelt and her eyes were a dark stormy blue that could strike fear or wonder, or mabye both, into the hearts of any cat with her glorious beauty.

But even if she was beautiful none could deny Lucia was vain and cold, she only cared about herself though she was extremely smart which was a blessing to her and a curse to others as that was what made her so powerful.

One fateful day Lucia decided that she needed something...servants, followers that would obey and serve her every command without ever doubting her word after all such a magnificent she-cat like herself deserved at least that right?

So Lucia set to work, charming and intriguing every cat she met spreading rumors about the wondrous deeds she had claimed to have done making a name for herself across the land though it didn't work on some it convinced many and soon the cunning molly had an army of loyaly followers just like she had wanted.

As soon as Lucia had gathered a strong group of servants she set them to work developing a territory for her in the snowy alpines that she had grew up in and had loved deeply she also thought that such a brutal and mysterious place would make other cats fear and respect her for her choice of domain.

It took about 3 moons to establish a camp and conquer the land though since most of her followers were strong and healthy it didn't take as long as expected and the new ruler of the territory soon settled in to a very comfortable and pleasant life.

Lucia lived a life of luxury, she would sleep as long as she wanted in a spacious den curled up in a large nest made of the softest moss, feathers and prey pelts and would be the first to eat the plumpest of meals that were freshly hunted by her followers while also taking long walks through the snow and bathing in hot springs so basically the ruler of the alpines was living a dream.

Her followers, however, were not living such a perfect life they slept in small flimsy dens with very basic nesting materials and spent their time hunting for Lucia while only getting small scraps of food and spent all their time serving their leader while neglecting and not realising their own needs.

Though even with such a strict order every now and then there was an intruder or a disobedient servant who disturbed the so called peace and they were dealt with immediately mostly by Lucia's most loyal and strongest follower who went by the name of...Brutus.

Brutus was a large, dark grey tabby tom with piercing orange eyes and a few scars that made him even more menacing and frightening to those who didn't know or respected him , but don't think he's kind just because of the old saying you shouldn't judge a cat by their pelt oh no he was a cruel and fierce cat who would kill a cat in a heartbeat just because Lucia glanced at them differently after all she was the cat he'd die for...

The fierce tom only followed Lucia because he was deeply in love with her so much that he basically threw his old life away as the leader of a bunch of street cats in a far away twoleg city just to meet the wonderful she-cat he had heard so much about but he never flirted with her instead he only showed his affection as devotion to the army she had made but little did he know she was being courted by somebody else...

While wandering the snowy alpines Lucia had met a charming tom called Markus he had a black pelt and white chest, paws and tail tip as well warm amber eyes he was indeed a handsome cat that immediately intrested the smart she-cat who, even though he was dreamy, wouldn't fall for him as she knew he was only courting her for fun and soon disappeared but not without leaving her with something...

During the short time that Lucia had spent with her lover Markus she had become pregnant but she didn't realise it not until they had both moved on from each other and he had left without a trace though as moons went by it soon became clear that she was expecting kits and Brutus was the most hurt...

2 moons later Lucia gve birth to two beautiful kits a she-cat and a tom who she named Arabella and Darius, they both resembled their parents Arabella having a white pelt with black speckles covering it and dark amber eyes while Darius was a black tom with white speckles on his pelt and bright blue eyes either way both inherented elegant looks.

Etiquette lessons started as soon as the kits could walk, their teacher being their own mother Lucia who was always strict with them and only wanted for them to be sophisticated as she didn't really care for them on a personal level she only saw them as heirs though they were still spoiled by the followers but they secretly had no hopes of one of them becoming ruler one day due to...issues...

Arabella was just as beautiful as her mother...but...she was hardly like her personality wise...the young she-cat had a terrible temper and would often throw loud tantrums if she didn't get her way she was also a snobbish brat who thought herself better than anything and everyone(well mabye that's more like her mother) and would shout at anyone including her own mother and Lucia would just coldly tell her to calm herself in which her daughter would just whine, scowl or sulk...so she wasn't very likeable.

Darius however still being handsome was much, much quieter than his sister and never made a fuss as he was quite timid and submissive and was basically scared of everyone and spent most of his days alone so he was basically like a follower kit instead of an heir and that didn't get him much respect from anyone even the lowest cats in the group...

Now it's pretty clear what the issues were to everyone including Lucia who was annoyed she was cursed with such hopeless children who had no chance of becoming heirs due to their personalities and overall behaviour but the ruler of the alpines wanted her position to be ascended to when she died by her own blood children...so she'd have to have some more...

To be continued...

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; October 27th, 2023 at 05:33 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2023, 05:06 PM
Master of bad jokes

Default Re: Tempestclan Sign-ups

Introduction

You are wandering through an alpine forest in the middle of a snowstorm you are cold,hungry and tired frost speckles your fur and makes your eyes water you find an overhanging rock and shelter under it, it doesn't give you much protection from the ruthless blizzard but you soon find yourself drifting off into the blackness but just as you are about to succumb to the cold you feel a warm pelt beside you, you look up and see a blue-gray tabby with thick fur and strange cloudy eyes her face is warm and concerned as she stares to the side not looking at you but almost "What are you doing here?" she asks her voice soft but full of wisdom like it was a voice that has seen the birth of the first stars but she isn't old not exactly young either but still beautiful you tell her your story and after you finish she smiles gently "I see don't worry any more you are safe" she says softly.

The majestic blue-gray tabby leads you through the ,what seems to be, endless snowstorm despite not looking ahead she navigates the snowy terrain so easily that you fall behind you yowl for her to slow down but she disappears into the white beyond you fall to the ground in despair and exhaustion fat hot tears roll down your cheeks making your frostbitten fur sting you close your eyes and bury your head in your paws feeling like this is the end.

After what seems like an eternity you feel a soft brush on your cheek you open your frost covered eyelids to see the blue-gray she-cat beside you again you didn't hear her pawsteps even though the crunch of deep snow was enough to make a pack of wolves look up from a carcass she doesn't say anything just wibes your tears with a gentle paw and shields you from the blizzard you find yourself drifting off to sleep again but this time you know you will wake up.

When you wake up it is still snowing but not as hard, the first light of dawn rises in the horizon you look to see the blue-gray tabby still beside you it seems like she didn't sleep all night but not a glint of tiredness shines in her cloudy blue eyes she is still looking to the side of you but she smiles softly aand rises to her paws "We should get going" she says her voice still as soft and wise as when you first met her you haul yourself to your paws and follow her towards a large clearing.

As you follow the kind she-cat into a snowy clearing ringed with tall alpine trees you smell the scent of cats lots of cats they smell different than any other you have known before like alpine trees and snow much like the blue-gray tabby now that you realise it, a cat with thick fur greets her dipping their head she returns it with a friendly nod they glance at you but you can't tell what they're thinking they say something to the she-cat but your to busy admiring the clearing to hear while being lost in wonder about the beautiful place you don't notice the she-cat walking to a fallen tree beckoning you with her tail you see her and quickly follow her under the massive fallen alpine.as you enter a small cave you see a huge stock of different plants and herbs in the crevices of the wall they all look healthy and bright even though it's freezing outside in the far side of the cave you see another cat chewing up herbs and a spreading the mixture onto a nasty cut on a young tom then sealing it with cobwebs you watch in fascination as the blue-gray tabby signals you to wait here and walks towards the two cats she gives each of them a friendly nod they dip there heads back to her just like the cat they met earlier the she-cat exchanges a few words with them that you can't hear and rises to their paws.

The cat that was using herbs walks towards you with the blue-gray tabby you can't read their expression either mabye it was because you were exhausted they lay some herbs in front of you and you stare at them in confusion the she-cat smiles reassuringly "Eat them they help you regain your strength" she mews gently you lap them up hesitantly their bitter taste makes you wince but you instantly feel better.

They lead you to a nest lined with moss,feathers and various pelts of prey you circle it then lie down the nest is soft and comfortable you immediately realise how tired you are you are about to close your eyes when a third cat dips their head to the other two cats and places a plump rabbit at your paws you gobble up the delicious prey in a matter of moments you see the she-cat give you an amused smile the third cat picks up the leftovers of the rabbit and walks away the "Get some rest it's been a long day" she says softly and just as she is about to leave you ask her what this place is and her name the blue-gray tabby smiles "This is Tempestclan and I am their leader Bluebirdstar and this is your home" she meows calmly and with that you close your eyes and have the best rest of your life.

Last edited by Morrigan; July 5th, 2023 at 01:55 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2023, 05:29 PM
Master of bad jokes

Territory

Camps

Unlike most clans Tempestclan has two camps that they travel too each passing two seasons in the great migration.

Camp of growing

The camp of growing is the camp that the clan travels to in newleaf it is a glade surrounded by alpine trees and has a lake in the middle of it.The Guider and Follower's den is under a large alpine tree while the Tender and Nuturer's den is under a giant fallen tree the Giving and Past den is also there. The Defenders and Learners of Defenders den is on top of the fallen tree while the Providers and Learners of Providers den is inside the hollow ofnthe fallen tree.

Camp of withering

The camp of withering is the camp that the clan travels to in Leaffall is a gorge with a stream trickling down the rocks and into a pool a little while outside of camp.The Guider and Follower's den is in a cave hidden by lichen while the Nuturers and Tenders den is above it in a higher cave which connects to the other caves. The rest of the clan sleep in caves as well with the more vulnerable members higher up and the Defenders at the bottom each cave has rabbit and eagle feathers in it so to keep warm from the extreme coldness of the Alpines.

The pools of warmth

Pools of boiling water that is heated by lava it is a place where many cats go in leafbare to warm themselves it is also a place where small lizards can be found basking in the sun you may hunt them if you wish also and welcome to everyone except kits that are unsupervised.

The Rushing river

A large fast river that runs through Tempestclan territory an abundance of prey can be found there such as fish, birds and rodents though it is quite dangerous for those unexperienced so take great care.

The Alpine forest

The main hunting place of Tempestclan it is surrounded by Alpine trees as far as the eye can see it has a healthy prey source but also a healthy source of predators such as eagles and wildcats also rarer but much more dangerous bears and wolves so be very careful and alert here.

Rocky slopes

Rock slopes ,with a few gorse bushes, that are very steep rodents can be found here and Learners often pratice their balance and climbing skill here but be careful because snakes often sunbathe on the rocks.

Star falls

The place Guiders go to get their nine lives it is a large pool surrounded by water falls that trickle into it and moss covered crystals at the bottom it is a sacred place where only the Guider and (with permission) Tenders and Nutures can go.

Frozen cliffs

A valley with a huge raging river running through it that is surrounded by huge snowy cliffs. In the old times it was used for executing traitors and cats not loyal to Tempestclan it is not used anymore as the clan do not go those morals as of Bluebirdstar's reign and is forbidden to go there as it is extremely dangerous and brings bad memories that the clan do not wish to remember.

Prey and Predators

Bighorn sheep-Rare prey

Snowshoe rabbit-Common prey

Mountain goat-Rare prey

Golden eagles-Uncommon predators

Wolves-Common predators

Alpine marmots-Uncommon prey

Wild boars-Uncommon predators

Snow leopard-Rare predators

Yellow-bellied marmots-Common prey

Coyotes-Common predators

Wolverines-Uncommon predators

Mountain lions-Uncommon predators

Bears-Uncommon predators

Deer-Rare prey

Red fox-Common predators

Mountain hare-Common prey

Caribou-Rare prey

Bearded vulture-Common predators

Pikas-Uncommon prey

Elk-Rare prey

Lemmings-Common prey

Last edited by Morrigan; July 25th, 2023 at 07:23 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2023, 05:53 PM
Master of bad jokes

Ranks

☆= High rank

The Guider of stars☆

The leader of Tempestclan they are the one who guide and look after the clan they are often related to the leader before them and are the one who communicate with Starclan the most.

The Follower of stars☆

The next in line to be Guider they are almost always the kits of the Guider and are required to help their Guider lead the clan and sort out disputes they also send out most patrols.

The Tender(s) of life☆

These are the cats that heal the clan and are chosen by the Guider they also help them solve prophecies they are regarded with high respect though they don't do as much communicating with Starclan as the Guider they will still occasionally do it.

The Nuturer(s) of life☆

These are the apprentices of the Tenders and learn how to become one their training is much harder than other learners they are forbidden to communicate with Starclan before they become a Tender or if they have special permission from the Guider themself.

The Guider's partner☆

This is the mate of the Guider they help high ranks and watch over camp they usually give up their rank to become a sort of co-leader though they may keep their rank if they wish.

The Helper of stars☆

The leader of the helpers this cat often decides on changes to the camp, what materials to use for nests and changes to events.

The Helpers of life

These cats are the organisers of the clan and help around camp such as caring for queens,kits,elders and sometimes sick cats they often help with events and gathering herbs and bring nest materials and prey to cats who need it.

The Learners of Helpers

These cats are the apprentices of Helpers and will learn mainly on how to care for vulnerable cats.

The Defender of stars☆

This cat is the leader of the Defenders and is usually the strongest cat in the clan they are partly responsible for the safety of the clan and will often make battle plans.

The Defenders of life

These cats are the strongest of the clan and will defend it with their life they specialise in fighting.

The Learners of Defenders

These are apprentices of Defenders and will learn mainly on how to fight.

The Provider of stars☆

This is the leader of the Providers they are often the fastest cat of the clan and are responsible for feeding the clan and will often decide what things to hunt.

The Providers of life

These are the fastest of the clan and provide food for the clan they specialise in hunting

The Learners of the Providers

These are the apprentices of the Providers and will learn mainly on how to hunt.

The Givers of life

These are the cats who give birth and look after New lives they are required to look after all of the New lives including their own.

The New Lives

These are the kits of the clan under the age of six moons but in some cases they are apprenticed earlier they are looked after by all the clan as well as sometimes assist the Guider's mate.

The Past Stars

These are the cats who have retired and provide wisdom to younger cats, they are treated with great respect.

Last edited by Morrigan; November 10th, 2023 at 04:21 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2023, 06:42 PM
Master of bad jokes

Traditions

The Great migration

The journey that takes place every two seasons.it may take days but everyone has to come.

The day of preparation

This is the day after the great migration where the last of the planning is finished and everything is made sure it is ready. A speech is often said before they depart.

The day of arrival

This is the day the clan arrives at their new camp and they set everything up and rest. A speech is often said when they first arrive.

The arrival of New lives

The day a new litter of kits are born all the clan celebrate and the Guider blesses the New lives and their mother.

The passing of stars

The day a clan member dies the clan sits vigil for them and tells stories about their life then wish them well on their journey to Starclan.

The devotion of hearts

The day two clan members decide to become mates the camp is decorated and the leader pronounces them mates and the clan celebrates all night.

The day of Learning

The day a New life becomes a Learner they will receive a mentor and will often exchange gifts with each other in a show of respect.

The day of Learned

The day when a learner becomes a Provider,Defender, Helper or Nurturer they wil receive a new name and wil often be given feathers or flowers to decorate their fur.

The day of new stars

The day a new Guider is chosen and the clan remember the life of the past Guider and talk about their experiences and how they impacted the clan then they celebrate the new Guider and they say how they wish to help the clan and the things they will do as new Guider

Tournament of strength

A competition to see who will become the new Defender of stars it consists of many battles and tactics and ends in a face of between two cats and the winner becomes the Defender of stars.

Tournament of speed

A competition to see who will become the new Provider of stars it consists of many races and hunting challenges it ends in a big race to see who brings back the most and biggest prey and the winner becomes the Provider of stars.

The day of stories

The whole clan sit in the clearing (if it's warm) or in the fallen tree(if it's cold) and cover the space in moss , feathers and the pelts of prey and share all their best stories it is a time for cats to bond.

The day of hearts

A day which has lots of decorations and events but mainly where every cat brings a gift to their crush (or mate) if their accepted they will spend a joyous day together and if they get rejected they are comforted by others and spend the day with their family or friends.

Last edited by Morrigan; November 10th, 2023 at 04:24 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2023, 06:56 PM
Master of bad jokes

Common fur colours

•Pale gray
•Pale tortishell
•White
•Pale brown

Uncommon fur colours

•Blue-gray
•Calico
•Tortishell
•Pale ginger
•Yellow
•Gray
•Pale gold
•Brown

Rare fur colours

•Black
•Dark tortishell
•Dark gray
•Dark brown
•Ginger
•Gold
•Dark ginger

(You don't have to use these colours but please use natural ones)

Last edited by Morrigan; June 4th, 2023 at 01:19 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2023, 07:00 PM
Master of bad jokes

Common names

•Snow
•Pale
•Dove
•Pine
•Rabbit
•Light
•Blizzard
•Ice
•White

Uncommon names

•Bluebird
• Ember
•Bright
•Tiger
•Owl

Rare names

•Black
•Raven
•Flame
•Dark
•Fox
•Sun
•Night

(You don't have to use one of these names if you don't want to)

Last edited by Morrigan; July 5th, 2023 at 01:56 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2023, 07:25 PM
Master of bad jokes

Allegiances
Guider of Stars: Bluebirdstar- Blue-gray tabby she-cat with blind blue eyes and thick fur.

Follower of Stars:Open

Tender of life:Open

Nuturer of life:Open

Helper of stars:Taken

Helpers of life:Owlfeather-Snow white she-cat with hazel eyes.( @Zei )

Defenders of life:

Learners of Defenders:

Providers of life:

Learners of Providers:

Givers of life:Darkenedsky-Black and white splotched she-cat with blue eyes( @Burning'Flame )

New lives:Doekit-Fox-red she-cat with green eyes( @Shadowed Flower )

Past stars:Brokenclaw-A golden tabby tom with one green eye and a scarred missing one. @SunsetWhisker

Last edited by Morrigan; November 11th, 2023 at 07:10 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 07:24 AM
Master of bad jokes

Forms

OUTSIDER JOINING IS CURRENTLY OPEN

Simple Form
Name:
Personality:
Other:
Mention me: @The Doctor

Detailed Form
Name:
Personality:
History:
Mother:
Father:
Siblings:
Mate:
Kits:

Name:
Reason for joining:
Appearance:
New requested name:

(Use the one you like I don't mind also most high ranks are going to be rp'd out).

Last edited by Morrigan; November 11th, 2023 at 07:11 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 01:52 PM

My Mood: Happy

I'm not sure where to put this, but oh well.

Name: Shadowheart
Appearance: A black she-cat with tufts of cream fur on her chest and in her ears; piercing green eyes
Personality: Cold and unfriendly, but a defensive and caring cat once you get to know her