Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 03:28 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Ian
Today 03:27 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:21 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:17 PM

Old October 24th, 2023, 05:23 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default StrawberryKit

StrawberryKit - She/Her - Biromantic [Not Out] - 5 Moons [at death] - Dead for 8 moons - Over half deaf

--

StrawberryKit's misty starry paws made little to no sound as she walked into the misted area, maybe she was very loud though. She was over half deaf now, she couldn't hear. She seeked the council. She had thought about it and she wanted to go home, to see her siblings. She hardly remembered them however but that didn't stop her from wanting to see them again. They were all probably apprentices, or even warriors. She couldn't believe it had been 8 moons since she was maimed by a badger. She was no more that innocent, anxious kit. She was grown in her mind and ready for her life back. "Hello?" She called "I would like to speak to a council member of starclan!"

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf

Last edited by lem~; October 24th, 2023 at 05:23 PM.
Old October 27th, 2023, 02:42 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: StrawberryKit

**Diasypool**
Ancient Shadowclan Warrior - Starclan
@lem~

The season was changing and the orange and red leaves falling from the trees were some of her favorites. She adored flowers but the colors the leaves brought into her pelt were too much to turn away so she adorned a mix of as many colors as she could collected through the scruff of her pelt. As the tingle of yet another lost soul lit under her pelt, Daisypool found herself moving into the clearing and settling down. She took in the young cat, not any older than a kit surely, and she just wanted to wrap the poor dear in an embrace. Many kits in these hunting grounds were older than they appeared but it didn’t lessen the remorse Daisypool felt for the lives they’d never get to grow into. But then, seeing them here, maybe for this one she could help the fates to be different. She smiled softly. ”Hello, dear. You have our attentions. Now, what is your name and why do you believe we should allow you a second chance at life? Or, maybe more importantly in this case, why is it that you feel you should return?”

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; October 27th, 2023 at 02:42 AM.
Old October 27th, 2023, 12:55 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

StrawberryKit - She/Her - Biromantic [Not Out] - 5 Moons at death - Dead for 8 moons

--

[ DaisyPool - @Pitou ]

--

StrawberryKit's eyes grew surprised as the starry cat approached her. Starclan was so very full of mysteries. "Hi..." She mewed, cautiously. "My name is StrawberryKit, daughter of SnailDance and oldest sister of her second litter." She stated formally "I want to see my littermates and older sister and brother. I was only a kit when I died from a badger and I just want to have a life. I never got have fun as a kit because I was raising my siblings...I want to go back to a life where I don't have to be lonely and a parent. I can be a fearsome warrior and help my clan!"

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf

Last edited by lem~; November 9th, 2023 at 11:10 AM.
Old November 17th, 2023, 11:21 AM
Raven

**Daisypool**
@lem~

Daisypoll cocked her head sympathetically. There wasn't much to the kit's plea but there were few reasons she could find to not give a second chance to a kit. All the same, there were a few things she wanted cleared and she was still waiting for a couple of others to show up, she couldn't send the kit back by herself after all. So she took in a small breath and mewed, "Oh, darling, how is it that you ran into a badger at so young an age?" She seemed so old for her few moons and she assumed from the story that that was not just the product of the kit's moons in these hunting grounds as she'd been asked to grow up quickly in life as well, it seemed. "And why is it that you want to be resurrected? You say you want a life where you can be a kit and have a family. Your family is grown and, as you seem to be saying, you didn't have anybody who cared for you and your siblings. Would it not be more suitable to start anew? Roll the chances for a family who fosters your kithood?" She had nothing against resurrections, especially for kits, they deserved it inherently more than most. But this specific case seemed doomed somehow, unless the kit believed that the siblings she once took care of would now return the favor in caring for her in her eternally paused state.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 17th, 2023, 07:21 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitou View Post
**Daisypool**
@lem~

Daisypoll cocked her head sympathetically. There wasn't much to the kit's plea but there were few reasons she could find to not give a second chance to a kit. All the same, there were a few things she wanted cleared and she was still waiting for a couple of others to show up, she couldn't send the kit back by herself after all. So she took in a small breath and mewed, "Oh, darling, how is it that you ran into a badger at so young an age?" She seemed so old for her few moons and she assumed from the story that that was not just the product of the kit's moons in these hunting grounds as she'd been asked to grow up quickly in life as well, it seemed. "And why is it that you want to be resurrected? You say you want a life where you can be a kit and have a family. Your family is grown and, as you seem to be saying, you didn't have anybody who cared for you and your siblings. Would it not be more suitable to start anew? Roll the chances for a family who fosters your kithood?" She had nothing against resurrections, especially for kits, they deserved it inherently more than most. But this specific case seemed doomed somehow, unless the kit believed that the siblings she once took care of would now return the favor in caring for her in her eternally paused state.

StrawberryKit - She/Her - Biromantic [Not Out] - 5 Moons [at death] - Dead for 8 moons

--

Strawberrykit listened to Daisypool's question. She blinked, thinking. She remembered the sharp teeth ripping into her flesh and the cold claws raking across her face. "I shouldn't have gone. I was stupid and left camp to find quiet but I found death instead..." She listened to the molly's next question. This made Strawberrykit think. Her siblings barely new her name...Smokekit forgot she even existed... "What do you mean start anew?" The kit asked, confused.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old November 26th, 2023, 01:46 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dewkit
She/her | StarClan kit
Round eyes observed the young kit that had stepped forward to request a second chance at life. She listened quietly, respectfully, having allowed Daisypool to step out and speak first. It seemed like a badger had ended the kits life too soon, and Dewkit could relate. Despite it having been many moons ago, she still felt the owl's sharp talons that had pierced her sides and carried her away as if it happened as recently as the previous night. Dying at the paws of such an enormous beast was terrifying, and sympathy struck her heart for Strawberrykit.

"What Daisypool means," Dewkit finally spoke up as the fluffy gray kit stepped out of the shadows, "is why not be resurrected instead? If family is what you want, I would hate for you to go back to one that didn't support you in the first place." The last thing she wanted to do was send a kit right back into the paws of cats who wouldn't care for them. The amount of parents, warriors, cats in general, that cared little for their youth was what flared the burning anger in her chest.

Dewkit watched the young kitten through thoughtful blue eyes. "You can also have the life of a kit up here as well, where it's safe and away from the dangers of the world. There are no badgers here," she added as more of an afterthought. "...But I understand the longing to live. If you do go back, no matter which path, do you think your family as they stand now would be able to provide you the quiet you left camp to look for? What if they're not able to?"

[ @Pitou @lem~ ]
Old November 29th, 2023, 12:29 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Lichenflood | Male + He/Him | Dark Forest

The tom sat and listened as the StarClanners took over Strawberrykit's plea, and silently sat in the background, listening as Daisypool and now Dewkit seemed keen on interrogating the young one.
His heart tugged at the idea that someone so young had to step up and be the parent of her own siblings. She was obviously failed in life by those she should have trusted most, by those who had the most duty to protect her.
And to return to a family that didn't care for her in the first place... Didn't settle right with him.
When no one else stepped in take the third and final spot to pass judgement, he chose to, slinking through the shadows and taking place beside the former queens shoulder.
"I find myself in agreement with the ladies here. If you simply long for family and connection, there are many in StarClan who would care for you."
His gaze slid over to Dewkit. Her many moons as a spirit were betrayed by her small form in the way she spoke, and the wisdom of her years.
He returned his gaze to Strawberrykit.
"But if you long for life, your old family hardly deserves you."
He had little else to say, Daisypool and Dewkit had the logistics of this case covered quite well, and were asking the right questions. Normally these cases were harder, needed more harsh words to get any semblance of an answer, and the cat before them simply too stupid to realize they were a lost cause.
Today, he seemed to simply be a voting factor should the kit still decide to continue with her case.
Lichenflood curled his tail behind him and awaited for the scene to once again unfold.

[ @Pitou ; @lem~ ; @birdie ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old November 30th, 2023, 04:37 PM
Raven

**Daisypool**
@Abyssopelagic @birdie @lem~ [Feel free to continue the res without me if Dew and Lichen need more to form an answer. Just throwing Daisy's answer out there ><]

Daisypool gave a soft nod as Dewkit stepped forward and clarified her own thoughts leaning towards reincarnation rather than the resurrection the kit was seeking, finding herself agreeing too with Dewkit's, and then Lichenflood's, musings about a good life with cats to care for her right here in Starclan. If she hadn't been duty-sworn, she found she'd be tempted herself to take the young kit under her own wing. But it was family the kit was searching for, not just a kind paw, and Daisypool understood that longing. "Young Strawberrykit. Yes, I do wonder if maybe you're asking the wrong question and if being reincarnated would give you the new start and the loving family you seek since I find it difficult to believe you will find that among the family who already forced you to grow so quickly. All the same, you seem contrite and to have learned the lesson, you're wise beyond your few moons. If you choose to continue pursuing this resurrection, I will grant you my blessing. But please take the suggestion into consideration." Daisypool dipped her head toward Strawberrykit but remained seated to hear out the conclusion as Dewkit and Lichenflood formed their own answers.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old December 7th, 2023, 09:49 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dewkit
She/her | StarClan kit
Disappointment shone clearly in the kits eyes as Strawberrykit remained silent. "It's disappointing, that your tongue seems to be stuck in your mouth. If you've got nothing to say, then perhaps you need to go back and think some more. Maybe open your eyes and realize how much safer StarClan is than any life - resurrection or reincarnation. I won't allow you to live again with indecision in your heart."

[ @lem~ as it has passed the timeframe in which you were bumped to continue, strawberrykit's resurrection attempt has been denied. you're welcome to try again once you're up to it! ]