Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Today 06:10 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:09 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by glitch
Today 06:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 16th, 2017, 05:50 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Asphodelspark wasn't surprised by Hunterfang's jerking away, and it didn't faze him. Nor did his friend's growl as he dropped the finch beside him. Asphodelspark dropped next, ignoring Hunterfang's hiss and giving him an amused look with the same warmth in his eyes that he always had. Hunterfang stopped hissing, which let Asphodelspark know that his friend had finally recognized him. The tom called his nickname and Asphodelspark chuckled, "In the flesh," before bending to bite into his finch. The warrior could feel Hunterfang's glare on him, but it only made him laugh until he started to choke on feathers. Coughing a bit, he managed to clear his airway and swallow, but when his golden gaze met Hunterfang's softening brown one, it brought on another bout of laughing. Finally, Asphodelspark calmed down and resumed eating the finch.

The ginger tabby nodded at Hunterfang's response to his greeting, knowing that the absence of his father must have been a relief to his friend. His voice was dry but warm, the usual tone of friendship between them. "Pretty good...pretty good." Asphodel swallowed and moved his distracted eyes to the form of his friend, "No complaints." Asphodel didn't miss Hunterfang's eyes traveling in disgust to his finch, but he didn't acknowledge it. He wanted to talk to the one of his two best friends who was with him, talk about Fawnsnow and why he couldn't stop thinking about her. Asphodelspark focused his eyes on Hunterfang, and was about to speak when he started thinking. Asphodel knew his friend, and he knew that the tom liked flirting but not actual relationships. Asphodelspark wasn't sure that Hunterfang was the best cat to ask for advice. So, the tom just smiled at his friend and resumed eating. He'd be willing to talk about it, but he figured that he wouldn't bring it up. Maybe Hunterfang would ask, and then Asphodelspark would divulge, but for now he'd just eat.
Hunterfang's whiskers twitched faintly with amusement as he watched his friend, but he didn't laugh along, nor did he smile any more than he already was. The small turn of his lips upwards was more dry than anything; But the warmth was reflected in his brown eyes. He sighed, allowing Asphodelspark to finish his laughing fit before speaking. "Just to let you know - You didn't scare me as much as you startled me." He decided to clarify, knowing there was a subtle difference between the two, but also knowing he had indeed been slightly afraid... At first. The black and white Tom was silent for a second as Asphodel continued to eat, allowing his gaze to flicker over the clearing before looking back to his friend.

"Good." Hunterfang said warmly, letting his tail flick over the other Tom's ears lightly before returning it to his side, curling it around his paws up to his chest. The dry smile was still in place, but the warmth was cracking through. Still, he didn't smile any more, or any less. He watched Asphodelspark open his mouth as if to speak, and tipped his head when the other Tom seemed to decide against it. "Oh, c'mon, Asphy. What's on your mind? Thinkin' about that pretty she-cat of yours?" His smile widened ever so slightly at this, more of a wry smirk as he prodded his friend's shoulder with a paw before returning it back to tuck under his chest.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 16th, 2017, 06:45 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Hunterfang's whiskers twitched faintly with amusement as he watched his friend, but he didn't laugh along, nor did he smile any more than he already was. The small turn of his lips upwards was more dry than anything; But the warmth was reflected in his brown eyes. He sighed, allowing Asphodelspark to finish his laughing fit before speaking. "Just to let you know - You didn't scare me as much as you startled me." He decided to clarify, knowing there was a subtle difference between the two, but also knowing he had indeed been slightly afraid... At first. The black and white Tom was silent for a second as Asphodel continued to eat, allowing his gaze to flicker over the clearing before looking back to his friend.

"Good." Hunterfang said warmly, letting his tail flick over the other Tom's ears lightly before returning it to his side, curling it around his paws up to his chest. The dry smile was still in place, but the warmth was cracking through. Still, he didn't smile any more, or any less. He watched Asphodelspark open his mouth as if to speak, and tipped his head when the other Tom seemed to decide against it. "Oh, c'mon, Asphy. What's on your mind? Thinkin' about that pretty she-cat of yours?" His smile widened ever so slightly at this, more of a wry smirk as he prodded his friend's shoulder with a paw before returning it back to tuck under his chest.
Asphodelspark gradually regained control of himself, but each time he saw Hunterfang's little smile he launched into hysterics once more. Finally, he calmed down completely. Hunterfang's words, however, brought another few chuckles from the ginger tabby and Asphodelspark laughed, "Sure I didn't, Hunt." Other cats may have used Hunterfang's full name or even called him Hunter, Asphodel didn't know, but he only called his friend Hunt. As far as the warrior knew, he was the only one who used the nickname 'Hunt' and he liked it that way. Similarly, Hunterfang was the only one who called Asphodelspark 'Asphy,' most sticking with his full name or going with "Aspy.' The ginger cat didn't believe his companion's words for a second and his tone made sure that the other tom knew that.

Asphodelspark nodded distractedly after his black and white friend spoke, but he was brought back to reality by the feeling of something lightly flicking his ears. His golden eyes fell on Hunterfang's tail as it curled around his paws and he gave his friend a lopsided grin, "Hey!" Laughter could be heard in his voice, though the actual noise didn't escape him. Asphodelspark swiped lazily at Hunterfang with a sheathed paw, not bothering to follow through on the move and try to hit his mark. He didn't really care if he missed. The tom returned to his meal, thinking about Fawnsnow and whether or not he should talk to Hunterfang about her. It wasn't that he didn't want to confide in the tom, he trusted him to keep his secrets. It was just that he doubted Hunterfang had the experience necessary to adequately advice him on how to move forward. He also didn't want to deal with jokes he knew would come. All friends tease each other, but no one likes to set themselves up for teasing. Hunterfang must've noticed him open and close his mouth though, because he was correct in his next statement.

Asphodelspark felt heat rising under his fur and he nudged Hunterfang back with a fake annoyed face, "No." He answered in a mocking voice, a little to quickly. Asphodel gave up soon enough and sighed, "Yes. I don't know what to do, Hunt. I can't stop thinking about her!" His eyes were on the sky and clearly displayed his exasperation but when he placed them on his friend once more, he was reminded of the black and white tom's word choice. "And she's not 'mine.' We're just friends." Asphodelspark's voice held a slightly bitter note, as if he didn't want to be just friends.
Old September 16th, 2017, 06:52 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Hunterfang's first reaction to somebody walking over to him was to jerk back and hope that they walked away. A soft growl escaped his lips, flinching away as a finch came to rest, plopping down beside his paws. He started to hiss, but his gaze shot up to meet Asphodelspark's. Honestly, having been expecting Ratheart, he was relieved; His expression showed this. "Asph!" Still, as relieved as he was, he was peeved that his friend had startled him. He shot him a glare through narrowed brown eyes, but the glare seemed to soften slightly despite his efforts to be mad, and he scooted over to allow Asphodelspark to lay beside him.

"Well, my Dad's not around right now. So, it's pretty good." Hunterfang said in that same dry tone he'd had for a pretty long time at this point. But his voice seemed a bit warmer than when he spoke to other cats. "And how's things with you?" He shot Asphodelspark a doubtful glance before turning his head down to look at the finch. He rolled his eyes slightly - Such disgusting prey, rabbits were better - But brought his eyes back to Asphodelspark's face with a slight smile despite himself. Asphodel was one of the few cats Hunterfang could really stand to be around. He wasn't sure why, he just.. Was. Well, it was whatever, Hunterfang guessed.
Quote:
( @starfall Sleepingcloud can joking in whenever you are online :3)

Asphodelspark trotted into the clearing, his long legs that were too big for him for so long carrying him with ease. The ginger tom had been running at a light pace though he was almost completely unaffected. His gait had been easy to maintain with his long legs and the warrior only had a slight pant that was mostly caused by a large rabbit restricting his breathing. Asphodelspark was rather proud of his catch since it had put up quite the fight. Well, not fight exactly, but it had heard him stalking up to it and had bolted, forcing him to chase it. It was at times like those when Asphodelspark thanked Starclan for the long legs he'd cursed for so long. He had been an awkward kit and apprentice, with legs too long for his body, but he'd grown into them and they were now is most valuable asset. Without them, he'd never have caught that rabbit.

Maybe I could bring it to Fawnsnow, the ginger tabby thought, searching the clearing with his golden eyes for the fluffy she-cat. Mousebrain! He cursed at himself, She doesn't need you to bring her prey! Asphodelspark had started thinking about the pretty warrior more often. She was his friend, so he thought about her occasionally. But recently he had started thinking about how soft her fur was when it brushed his and how pretty she looked when the sun cast a kind of aura on her white fur...How lovely she smelled...The tom shook his head to rid himself of the invasive thoughts. Sighing, Asphodelspark made his way to the fresh kill pile and dropped his catch on the top. Choosing a smaller finch for himself, the warrior surveyed the clearing for a place to eat and maybe catch a quick nap or at least groom. His golden gaze landed on Hunterfang and the tabby started walking towards his friend.

Asphodelspark dropped his finch beside Hunterfang and plopped down behind it, spitting out grey fur left over from his catch as a few brownish feathers that had gotten caught in his teeth from the finch. Hunterfang had been alone, but the two toms had been best friends since they were apprentices so Asphodelspark felt no remorse for impeding on the other cat's alone time. Now all the needed was Sleepingcloud and the trio would be back together, which was rare for warriors since there were so many duties to be carried out. "How's it, Hunt?" Asphodel greeted cheerfully with a mouth full of feathers and finch meat. His tail flicked across the ground in snake lime patterns and his eyes wandered lazily around the clearing, searching for a hunt of fluffy white fur.
secretly wants Sleeping to adopt them both
The feline padded back into camp, a rather sad looking rabbit swinging from his jaws. His muscles visible beneath his sweat plastered fur, one could see them flex with every step he took. The warrior knew he was larger than most, it wasn't that he trained harder than Most, in fact it was the opposite, most would consider him the laziest warrior in the clan, it was just that he was built that way. He dropped off his catch and looked at the, rather small looking, fresh kill pile. After deciding that he wouldn't eat the feline lifted his gaze and looked around the clearing, his blue orbs finally landed upon two familiar figures. He didn't immediately recognize the two felines at first, but after a few seconds of looking a gigantic smile spread across his face and he bounded towards Asphodelspark and Hunterfang, his fur bouncing with each step. The Siberian cat was friendly to everyone, it didn't take him much time to learn another's name, and he never forgot a face. The overgrown tom stopped about three mouselengths from the pair of toms and gave them the biggest, brightest smile he could muster " What are y'all two a-doin', kind day out isn't it? Awfulhot though" the tom said, sitting himself down letting out a puff of hot air in the process "Whel faw me at least" he concluded.

Sleepingcloud' gaze flicked from one warrior to the next, his blue orbs filled with nothing but kindness and excitement, it was very hard now a days to dishearten the senior warrior " What are y'all up ta?" he asked, hoping to wasn't something too personal for him to be included in.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 16th, 2017, 07:03 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Asphodelspark gradually regained control of himself, but each time he saw Hunterfang's little smile he launched into hysterics once more. Finally, he calmed down completely. Hunterfang's words, however, brought another few chuckles from the ginger tabby and Asphodelspark laughed, "Sure I didn't, Hunt." Other cats may have used Hunterfang's full name or even called him Hunter, Asphodel didn't know, but he only called his friend Hunt. As far as the warrior knew, he was the only one who used the nickname 'Hunt' and he liked it that way. Similarly, Hunterfang was the only one who called Asphodelspark 'Asphy,' most sticking with his full name or going with "Aspy.' The ginger cat didn't believe his companion's words for a second and his tone made sure that the other tom knew that.

Asphodelspark nodded distractedly after his black and white friend spoke, but he was brought back to reality by the feeling of something lightly flicking his ears. His golden eyes fell on Hunterfang's tail as it curled around his paws and he gave his friend a lopsided grin, "Hey!" Laughter could be heard in his voice, though the actual noise didn't escape him. Asphodelspark swiped lazily at Hunterfang with a sheathed paw, not bothering to follow through on the move and try to hit his mark. He didn't really care if he missed. The tom returned to his meal, thinking about Fawnsnow and whether or not he should talk to Hunterfang about her. It wasn't that he didn't want to confide in the tom, he trusted him to keep his secrets. It was just that he doubted Hunterfang had the experience necessary to adequately advice him on how to move forward. He also didn't want to deal with jokes he knew would come. All friends tease each other, but no one likes to set themselves up for teasing. Hunterfang must've noticed him open and close his mouth though, because he was correct in his next statement.

Asphodelspark felt heat rising under his fur and he nudged Hunterfang back with a fake annoyed face, "No." He answered in a mocking voice, a little to quickly. Asphodel gave up soon enough and sighed, "Yes. I don't know what to do, Hunt. I can't stop thinking about her!" His eyes were on the sky and clearly displayed his exasperation but when he placed them on his friend once more, he was reminded of the black and white tom's word choice. "And she's not 'mine.' We're just friends." Asphodelspark's voice held a slightly bitter note, as if he didn't want to be just friends.
"You didn't!" Hunterfang complained, a small hint of indignation in his voice as he glared playfully at his friend. One of his best friends, actually. That same dry smile stayed on his face, but was gradually warming up since he was only around Asphodelspark at the moment. He decided that nothing he said could convince the other Tom though, and rolled his eyes as he leaned back, gazing at the ginger Tom before him with obvious amusement in his eyes. His whiskers quivered faintly. He liked the little nickname - "Hunt". And he made sure to correct anybody else who called him that. That name was reserved just for Asphodel. And, it was probably the same way around with calling him "Asphy."

Hunterfang's lips stretched into a mild grin as Asphodelspark swiped at him, and was able to dodge the halfhearted blow. He stuck his tongue out playfully at the Tom beside him, before the grin withered back into that dry little smile. "Missed me. Ha," He taunted, ears flicking up with amusement. Again, his brown gaze flickered away to glance around the clearing, checking for his father again, before bringing his eyes back to Asphodelspark's face with both relief and amusement in his eyes. He grinned to himself when Asphodel nudged him back, obviously annoyed.

"Heh," Hunterfang gave a cheeky smile, which seemed to stay on his face after that, no more hint of the dryness that was usually there now. "Look, man. It's obvious you like the girl. Just go get her. Ask her on a date." His eyes sparkled teasingly as he continued. "I mean, I know you've always been a bit of a wimp. But if you don't make a move soon, maybe i'll ask her on a date. She is a pretty she-cat.." He trailed off, lips tugging into a grin. He knew Asphodel wouldn't take him seriously, though. After all, it went against the "bro code", something Hunterfang would never break. Not even for a she-cat. Pals before gals! Still, there was no harm in teasing him about it - Heck, maybe it would push Asphodel to ask her out.

Forever...

Old September 16th, 2017, 07:10 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

A cat's purr meant they were enjoying the moment. Springwind purred along with the molly because her own purrs had been contagious like the sweetest of desserts. It also made him happy that she felt that way abut him. Which, he still was quite surprised. Because she...loved him. Yet, he couldn't allow those thoughts to bring him down. He was very fond of this she cat and couldn't wait for their journey as mates to began. Accompanied by a litter of sweet kits at a later rate. It was quite obvious that the she cat wanted kits. Springwind had seen her around them, and her tender motive to love them. "Funny you should say that," he paused, inhaling in deeply. "I figured if I asked you...you would had rejected me. Possibly clawed me to death." It was still hard to believe. Maybe because it was too good to be true. It took all Springwind's senses to come to life when he realized that he was, indeed, entangled with this gorgeous feline. And, she became his mate. "But, since that hadn't happened. I'm grateful to be sharing this life with you. Through good times and bad." Because what couple didn't fight? Springwind was pretty sure there would be a lot of those with her. Especially with her temperamental state. When she mentioned that they could train their apprentices together, Springwind slightly agreed. "Heh, I might get distracted from training my apprentice with you around." Another truth, yet a joke. Springwind took his training duties serious even though he was a laid back tom. However, he still thought it would be fun that they would be able to train their apprentices together. He just hoped it wouldn't come too soon. He was enjoying the alone time he was having with. And, with an apprentice, he was sure they would take up all his time.
Beefire flicked her tail playfully at Springwind, and chuckled. "Of course not, silly. Even if I did say no, I wouldn't claw my clanmates!" she purred, amused. She paused, then added. "Not to death, anyway." Beefire nodded, seeing the truth behind her new mate's words. She huffed with laughter. She could see that he took training an apprentice seriously, and could understand why. Apprentices were the future of the clan, providing more warriors and such. She sighed contentedly, and sat down. She then started cleaning her pale ginger tabby fur.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 16th, 2017, 07:48 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The feline padded back into camp, a rather sad looking rabbit swinging from his jaws. His muscles visible beneath his sweat plastered fur, one could see them flex with every step he took. The warrior knew he was larger than most, it wasn't that he trained harder than Most, in fact it was the opposite, most would consider him the laziest warrior in the clan, it was just that he was built that way. He dropped off his catch and looked at the, rather small looking, fresh kill pile. After deciding that he wouldn't eat the feline lifted his gaze and looked around the clearing, his blue orbs finally landed upon two familiar figures. He didn't immediately recognize the two felines at first, but after a few seconds of looking a gigantic smile spread across his face and he bounded towards Asphodelspark and Hunterfang, his fur bouncing with each step. The Siberian cat was friendly to everyone, it didn't take him much time to learn another's name, and he never forgot a face. The overgrown tom stopped about three mouselengths from the pair of toms and gave them the biggest, brightest smile he could muster " What are y'all two a-doin', kind day out isn't it? Awfulhot though" the tom said, sitting himself down letting out a puff of hot air in the process "Whel faw me at least" he concluded.

Sleepingcloud' gaze flicked from one warrior to the next, his blue orbs filled with nothing but kindness and excitement, it was very hard now a days to dishearten the senior warrior " What are y'all up ta?" he asked, hoping to wasn't something too personal for him to be included in.

Quote:
"You didn't!" Hunterfang complained, a small hint of indignation in his voice as he glared playfully at his friend. One of his best friends, actually. That same dry smile stayed on his face, but was gradually warming up since he was only around Asphodelspark at the moment. He decided that nothing he said could convince the other Tom though, and rolled his eyes as he leaned back, gazing at the ginger Tom before him with obvious amusement in his eyes. His whiskers quivered faintly. He liked the little nickname - "Hunt". And he made sure to correct anybody else who called him that. That name was reserved just for Asphodel. And, it was probably the same way around with calling him "Asphy."

Hunterfang's lips stretched into a mild grin as Asphodelspark swiped at him, and was able to dodge the halfhearted blow. He stuck his tongue out playfully at the Tom beside him, before the grin withered back into that dry little smile. "Missed me. Ha," He taunted, ears flicking up with amusement. Again, his brown gaze flickered away to glance around the clearing, checking for his father again, before bringing his eyes back to Asphodelspark's face with both relief and amusement in his eyes. He grinned to himself when Asphodel nudged him back, obviously annoyed.

"Heh," Hunterfang gave a cheeky smile, which seemed to stay on his face after that, no more hint of the dryness that was usually there now. "Look, man. It's obvious you like the girl. Just go get her. Ask her on a date." His eyes sparkled teasingly as he continued. "I mean, I know you've always been a bit of a wimp. But if you don't make a move soon, maybe i'll ask her on a date. She is a pretty she-cat.." He trailed off, lips tugging into a grin. He knew Asphodel wouldn't take him seriously, though. After all, it went against the "bro code", something Hunterfang would never break. Not even for a she-cat. Pals before gals! Still, there was no harm in teasing him about it - Heck, maybe it would push Asphodel to ask her out.
Asphodelspark made a face and said, "Alright, alright. I heard you." But, he smirked as soon as he finished speaking, still not believing Hunterfang. His playful glare got a chuckle from Asphodel before the tom resumed his meal, finishing it in a few gulps. Asphodelspark could see the gradual warming of his best friend's face and it made his smile grow. The ginger tabby ignored Hunterfang's eyeroll and moved on to begin grooming himself. However, his fun in the territory had done little to mess up his fur. After smoothing down some rough patches, Asphodelspark stretched out on his side and closed his eyes.

However, he was brought out of his state of calm by Hunt's tail over his ears and rose to his paws. In return, Asphodelspark swiped at his friend with his paw, but missed. Asphodel stuck his own tongue out in response and shrugged as Hunt taunted that he had missed. "I'll get you next time!" He chuckled, flopping back onto his side. Asphodelspark's eyes roamed the clearing for a moment before shutting once more. He clearly pictured Fawnsnow's face and smiled, thinking of his friend. Lately, thoughts of Fawnsnow had made a tingly feeling course through him.

At Hunt's prodding, Asphodelspark rose to a sitting position and returned his nudge, trying to shake the embarrassment away even as it heated his eartips. Hunterfang's cheeky smile made Asphodelspark roll his eyes and he curled his tail over his paws as he listened to the other tom speak. Amusement was shining in the ginger tabby's eyes as Hunt spoke, but he flattened his ears and hissed playfully at the tom, "Spoken from the cat who's never had a real relationship in his life!" Asphodelspark teased, "I'm not a wimp, I just...really like her..." The next words spoken by Hunterfang made Asphodelspark growl playfully, "You do that and I'd have to kill you!" Asphodel crouched down and prowled forward as if he were about to pounce. INstead, he darted out a paw. Asphodelspark knew that Hunterfang would never do that. Just like he would never pursue a cat that Hunt liked.

As Sleepingcloud walked up to them, Asphodelspark smiled and sat back on his haunches. "I'm good, though it is a bit hot." His fur was of a medium length and a silky texture, far less heavy then Sleepingloud's but by no means was it short. He didn't answer the first question though, since the two hadn't been doing much. Then, realizing that might have been construed as rude, he answered, "We're not doing much, how about you?" He gave the other warrior a friendly look and quirked his head as he awaited a reply.
Old September 16th, 2017, 08:01 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Quote:
Asphodelspark made a face and said, "Alright, alright. I heard you." But, he smirked as soon as he finished speaking, still not believing Hunterfang. His playful glare got a chuckle from Asphodel before the tom resumed his meal, finishing it in a few gulps. Asphodelspark could see the gradual warming of his best friend's face and it made his smile grow. The ginger tabby ignored Hunterfang's eyeroll and moved on to begin grooming himself. However, his fun in the territory had done little to mess up his fur. After smoothing down some rough patches, Asphodelspark stretched out on his side and closed his eyes.

However, he was brought out of his state of calm by Hunt's tail over his ears and rose to his paws. In return, Asphodelspark swiped at his friend with his paw, but missed. Asphodel stuck his own tongue out in response and shrugged as Hunt taunted that he had missed. "I'll get you next time!" He chuckled, flopping back onto his side. Asphodelspark's eyes roamed the clearing for a moment before shutting once more. He clearly pictured Fawnsnow's face and smiled, thinking of his friend. Lately, thoughts of Fawnsnow had made a tingly feeling course through him.

At Hunt's prodding, Asphodelspark rose to a sitting position and returned his nudge, trying to shake the embarrassment away even as it heated his eartips. Hunterfang's cheeky smile made Asphodelspark roll his eyes and he curled his tail over his paws as he listened to the other tom speak. Amusement was shining in the ginger tabby's eyes as Hunt spoke, but he flattened his ears and hissed playfully at the tom, "Spoken from the cat who's never had a real relationship in his life!" Asphodelspark teased, "I'm not a wimp, I just...really like her..." The next words spoken by Hunterfang made Asphodelspark growl playfully, "You do that and I'd have to kill you!" Asphodel crouched down and prowled forward as if he were about to pounce. INstead, he darted out a paw. Asphodelspark knew that Hunterfang would never do that. Just like he would never pursue a cat that Hunt liked.

As Sleepingcloud walked up to them, Asphodelspark smiled and sat back on his haunches. "I'm good, though it is a bit hot." His fur was of a medium length and a silky texture, far less heavy then Sleepingloud's but by no means was it short. He didn't answer the first question though, since the two hadn't been doing much. Then, realizing that might have been construed as rude, he answered, "We're not doing much, how about you?" He gave the other warrior a friendly look and quirked his head as he awaited a reply.
(Oh! Im so sorry I didn't see your post starfall <3)
Hunterfang merely rolled his eyes again at Asphodel. "Sure." He taunted, licking a paw and running it down his muzzle. His eyes sparked playfully when Asphodel stood and tensed to spring at him. Though he did shift a little, just in case he did have to jump out of the way. He laughed when Asphodel lashed out playfully, and he quickly launched his own paw out, snickering. "Well stop being a wimp and just ask her out already. I'm sick of watching you two dance around eachother. Hey - I may not be able to hold a relationship, but for StarClan's sake, y--"

The Tom cut off when another voice joined the conversation. His head whipped around, ears flattening, but he seemed to visibly relax upon seeing Sleepingcloud. He seemed to expect to see his father everywhere now, almost... Paranoid by it. He shook the thoughts and sent his other friend a faint smile, gesturing for him to join them in the shade. The dry look was back, but his eyes were warm and friendly toward the other Tom. "Oh. We were just talking about Asphy's lack of confidence toward girls." He licked his lips and flashed his friend a teasing little smile before blinking back at Sleepingcloud.

"What are you up to?" Hunterfang shot the question right back, tilting his head slightly at Sleepingcloud. He did shift himself slightly onto his side, bringing his shoulder up and lowering his head to give his fur a few quick licks. The black and white Tom let his gaze cast around the clearing, and sighed faintly to himself, the sound barely audible. When he was satisfied, yes, Ratheart wasn't around, he brought his eyes back to his two friends. He could handle talking to two cats. This was fine.

Forever...

Old September 16th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Zero to Hero

Blazingstar winced a little under Surgestorm's words. He didn't mean to to upset the medicine cat. He didn't mean to upset anyone in general. He was just doing what he thought was necessary. Although, Blazingstar knew this would blow over soon and hopefully he and the medicine cat could go about their days without any of this sort of tension. He didn't need to take up more of Surgestorm's time than he already had. He was certain another one of his clan mates needed the attention from the stormy gray tom-cat. "Probably," he mumbled in reply. He scoffed the ground with his forepaw, throwing a little bit of moss to the side in his attempt to throw a mini fit over being yelled at.

Blazingstar's stomach growled loudly the moment the mouse landed in front of his nose. Blazingstar cleared his throat in attempt to hide the embarrassing noise his body made. However, knowing Surgestorm wouldn't stop pestering him about eating, the ginger tom bowed his head to take a bite from the mouse. It only took that bite for him to really understand how hungry he was. Before he knew it, Blazingstar had devoured the mouse and was licking scraps from his paws and his whiskers. Whatever scraps there were from such a small meal. It was better than nothing. "I only lost one life, it's not the end of the world..." he spoke with a small sigh.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 16th, 2017, 10:56 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Hunterfang merely rolled his eyes again at Asphodel. "Sure." He taunted, licking a paw and running it down his muzzle. His eyes sparked playfully when Asphodel stood and tensed to spring at him. Though he did shift a little, just in case he did have to jump out of the way. He laughed when Asphodel lashed out playfully, and he quickly launched his own paw out, snickering. "Well stop being a wimp and just ask her out already. I'm sick of watching you two dance around eachother. Hey - I may not be able to hold a relationship, but for StarClan's sake, y--"

The Tom cut off when another voice joined the conversation. His head whipped around, ears flattening, but he seemed to visibly relax upon seeing Sleepingcloud. He seemed to expect to see his father everywhere now, almost... Paranoid by it. He shook the thoughts and sent his other friend a faint smile, gesturing for him to join them in the shade. The dry look was back, but his eyes were warm and friendly toward the other Tom. "Oh. We were just talking about Asphy's lack of confidence toward girls." He licked his lips and flashed his friend a teasing little smile before blinking back at Sleepingcloud.

"What are you up to?" Hunterfang shot the question right back, tilting his head slightly at Sleepingcloud. He did shift himself slightly onto his side, bringing his shoulder up and lowering his head to give his fur a few quick licks. The black and white Tom let his gaze cast around the clearing, and sighed faintly to himself, the sound barely audible. When he was satisfied, yes, Ratheart wasn't around, he brought his eyes back to his two friends. He could handle talking to two cats. This was fine.
Quote:

(No need to apologize you're quite alright :
If you guys ever need me to translate his accent for you let me know /v\ )

The older feline laughed loudly, rocking back on his haunches from the sheer force of it. Once he calmed himself down a bit he returned his gaze to the two felines, his blue orbs flickered with amusement " awfulearly faw mates isn't it?" the tom asked before leaning forward and looking straight at Hunterfang
"Ayn' it takes ayy lot av guts ta speak ta someone y'all love youngstuurr so don't go judgin" he finished. He didn't believe in judging others based off what's they can and cannot do, though he knew that no time all thought the same way he did, but that didn't mean he couldn't announce his likes and dislikes about a situation. "Maybe mowllies aint his type" he concluded, the warrior knew for a fact that he liked males more than females, it's what his heart wants, and he wouldn't argue against that. But of course he knew that not all cats have come to accept homosexuality, and it wasn't his place to make them accept it just because he himself was homosexual, it wasn't Howe the world worked after all. "Maybe instead av poking at y'all's friend because av it y'all should help him out, nahwt ever' tawum has mowllies crawling aftuurr em." he stated, sitting back on his haunches "Kindness in wawds creates confidence kindness in a-thinkin' creates profoundnes kindness in a-givin' creates love." Sleepingcloud told the two, his tail neatly wrapping around his paws as he gave the two Warriors a look over, after a while his bright blue orbs landed on Asphodelspark, a smile was no longer evident on his face, a sparkle no longer lingered in his eyes, his good mood, his grin, his spark all seemed to instantly drop.

"If y'all love someone though than take the chance cuz y'all nevuurr know how long y'all get ta spend tahm with them." the Siberian tom said, sorrow and pain danced in his eyes as images of Juniperlight flashed in his mind. His former mate smiling, laughing, running, sleeping, it made the toms heart ache, he longed for the warmth of his love, but he knew better, Sleepingcloud knew that he wouldn't be able to see the silver feline until he joined his ancestors in the stars. He kept his gaze for ammoment before he sat back down and replaced his serious, yet grim, expression with a big grin once more "First it were raining now it's as awfulhot as if we're on the sun its self." he laughed, his booming laughter filled the clearing once again.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; September 16th, 2017 at 10:57 PM.
Old September 17th, 2017, 09:00 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:

Quote:
(No need to apologize you're quite alright :
If you guys ever need me to translate his accent for you let me know /v\ )

The older feline laughed loudly, rocking back on his haunches from the sheer force of it. Once he calmed himself down a bit he returned his gaze to the two felines, his blue orbs flickered with amusement " awfulearly faw mates isn't it?" the tom asked before leaning forward and looking straight at Hunterfang
"Ayn' it takes ayy lot av guts ta speak ta someone y'all love youngstuurr so don't go judgin" he finished. He didn't believe in judging others based off what's they can and cannot do, though he knew that no time all thought the same way he did, but that didn't mean he couldn't announce his likes and dislikes about a situation. "Maybe mowllies aint his type" he concluded, the warrior knew for a fact that he liked males more than females, it's what his heart wants, and he wouldn't argue against that. But of course he knew that not all cats have come to accept homosexuality, and it wasn't his place to make them accept it just because he himself was homosexual, it wasn't Howe the world worked after all. "Maybe instead av poking at y'all's friend because av it y'all should help him out, nahwt ever' tawum has mowllies crawling aftuurr em." he stated, sitting back on his haunches "Kindness in wawds creates confidence kindness in a-thinkin' creates profoundnes kindness in a-givin' creates love." Sleepingcloud told the two, his tail neatly wrapping around his paws as he gave the two Warriors a look over, after a while his bright blue orbs landed on Asphodelspark, a smile was no longer evident on his face, a sparkle no longer lingered in his eyes, his good mood, his grin, his spark all seemed to instantly drop.

"If y'all love someone though than take the chance cuz y'all nevuurr know how long y'all get ta spend tahm with them." the Siberian tom said, sorrow and pain danced in his eyes as images of Juniperlight flashed in his mind. His former mate smiling, laughing, running, sleeping, it made the toms heart ache, he longed for the warmth of his love, but he knew better, Sleepingcloud knew that he wouldn't be able to see the silver feline until he joined his ancestors in the stars. He kept his gaze for ammoment before he sat back down and replaced his serious, yet grim, expression with a big grin once more "First it were raining now it's as awfulhot as if we're on the sun its self." he laughed, his booming laughter filled the clearing once again.
Asphodelspark narrowed his amusement-filled eyes as he prowled forward, noticing with a hint of triumph that Hunterfang shifted just in case. However, the warrior refrained from leaping onto his friend this time and simply lashed out with a paw. Hunterfang quickly returned the maneuver with a laugh that Asphodelspark quickly joined in on. As his best friend spoke, Asphodel rolled his eyes and continued to bat lightly at him. Hunt wasn't telling him anything he didn't already know, but he was interested in hearing the tom out for amusement's sake. Instead, another voice interrupted.

Asphodelspark sat back on his haunches as Sleepingcloud joined them and responded to their other friend as vaguely as possible. Obviously, Hunterfang was going to tell him about the conversation, but Asphodel didn't want to do it himself. The ginger tabby had noticed Hunt whip his head around, as surely Sleepingcloud had, but that was normal for Hunterfang so he barely even moved. He did move, however, when Hunt spoke. His ear tips grew hot and he shot Hunterfang a look, "Hey! There's such a thing as too much confidence too, you know. Mollies don't like that either." He glared playfully at Hunterfang before turning his gaze once more on Sleepingcloud, "And I don't have a lack of confidence! I just don't know what to say to her! We're just friends, what if she doesn't see me like that?" Part of Hunterfang wondered where Fencall was. His former mentor was always good at giving advice. Surely he had something to share on the subject.

His eyes shifted to Hunt for a moment, glad to see the other warrior relaxing. He knew how it felt to have an abusive father within the clan, though certainly not to the magnitude that Hunterfang felt it. Sleepingcloud had completely ignored his question, which Asphodelspark found hilarious, but the ginger tabby didn't laugh out loud. Only on the inside. Sleepincloud, however, was laughing forcefully. Asphodelspark rolled his eyes, Great, he thought before shooting a glare at Hunterfang. Sleepingcloud's words made Asphodelspark heat up with embarrassment before he realized that there wasn't really much to be embarrassed about. He was prepared to tell them that he wasn't looking for a mate, but thinking of Fawnsnow, he realized he wouldn't mind one. Maybe not right that second, since they were both young and he wouldn't say he was in love yet, but maybe in the future. Instead, Asphodel shrugged and responded, "Maybe, but if I find the right cat, I'm not going to wait." Most cat's wanted to enjoy their new freedom as a warrior for a while, maybe flirt around, before settling down. Asphodelspark could understand that, but he felt like he was ready.

When Sleepingcloud turned on Hunterfang, the ginger tabby mouthed a 'Ha!" at him and stuck out his tongue as if they were kits. Asphodelspark nodded smugly along with Sleepingcloud's words until he reached the part about whether or not mollies were his type. Asphodel's ears flattened in embarrassment and he interceded, "Uh, no....I'm into she-cats." Asphodelspark was by no means homophobic, he generally believed that cats should be able to live and love how and who they wanted, but he also didn't want it getting around the clan that he liked toms. That would totally ruin his chances with Fanwsnow, since she was a she-cat and all. As Sleepingcloud continued, Asphodelspark agreed, though he wasn't sure if he should be offended. He shook it off with a grin and thoroughly enjoyed the speech given to Hunterfang. But then, his friend turned on him and became serious, Asphodelspark's smile faded. It wasn't often that this tom wasn't smiling. Sure, he could be serious if he needed to be, but he much preferred to be happy and smiling and keeping everyone's mood light.

Sleepingcloud's words were laced with pain and sorrow, making Asphodelspark frown. He reached out to touch his friend sympathetically with his tail and meowed, "I know, Sleepingcloud." He knew that he had to make a move before someone else came and swept Fawnsnow's heart away. The thought was unbearable, and the ginger warrior found himself searching the clearing for any sight of the familiar she-cat. Suddenly, Sleepingcloud was grinning and laughing and all Asphodelspark could do was nod. As soon as the seriousness had broken, a warm smile had returned to his face. Friendly smiles were his natural expression, and he didn't even have to think about returning to one. His mind was still on finding Fawnsnow. But, he realized, he still didn't know what to say to her. Hunt and Sleepingcloud had reassured him that he had to talk to her, but hadn't given him anything to say. Asphodelspark started searching for Fencall, hoping his former mentor could provide him with some advice on what to say.