Last post by dino.
Today 03:40 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 03:38 PM

Old May 8th, 2024, 02:13 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Two Left Paws | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw shook out his fur as he stepped out into the morning air from the apprentices den. It was a good morning and the blonde feline knew that it was going to be an even greater day, that was for sure! While he didn’t have any plans for any training, he knew how it made his mentor and friends concerned with how fast he was going he decided that he was going to instead head to the nursery and see if anyone wanted to learn something from him for a change. Yes, it wasn’t training if he was the one doing the teaching, right? He hoped so, but Rabbitpaw didn’t really give it any more thought as he padded across the clearing and ducked into the dean he was in not too long ago.

Rabbitpaw winced a bit as the memory of his last time in the den before his apprentice training but he pushed the feeling away as fast as he could and focused instead on all the kits and queens, though more so the kits. He remembered always wanting to learn things when he was younger so hopefully some of the kittens in here would want to learn something from him if he offered. Maybe hunting basics like crouching and pouncing but also Rabitpaw hasn’t been given very thorough hunting lessons yet, so maybe some basic battling stuff instead. Like how to dodge and what to be conscious of while in a fight? OH! Or some tunneling stuff! Rabbitpaw would love to teach some battling stuff.

Yes that was a plan, though he would be willing to teach about anything that the kits want to learn, maybe a story? Or maybe some history, though, technically those were the same things. With his stubby tail wagging, his green eyes loved around the nursery and tilted his head, his long ears flopping to the side with the motion. “Heya, does anyone want to have any lessons? I can only take a couple of you guys out so first come first serve, but if there’s enough interest I’ll come back for a second group! We can decide what wants to be learned the most and do that after everyone shows up!” There it was pretty clear! Hopefully, some kits actually showed up and Rabbitpaw wasn’t left looking incredibly silly.
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Mudkit | @Realm - Nightkit || Greykit ]
[ I will be taking a group of 5 kits in total for the first group, three spots are reserved so only two more kits this round :3 ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 8th, 2024, 02:19 PM

Bump Policy: any time ig
My Mood: Bored

Nightkit and Graykit both hear this, and being twins, know they both wanna go

Last edited by Realm; May 10th, 2024 at 02:03 PM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 08:07 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Wolfkit lay belly up in her nest wondering about the facts of life
Old May 9th, 2024, 10:15 AM

"Wolfkit" nightkit said, "do you want to learn with us?"
Old May 10th, 2024, 02:15 PM

"I really want to be a medicine cat when I grow up" Graykit said
Old May 11th, 2024, 02:16 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Two Left Paws | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw came into the nursery with a new task in mind after coming home from the territory tour with Crowtooth. The first stop on the tour was still on his mind, weighing down dreadfully, and Rabbitpaw wouldn't stand for him to continue not knowing where is family was. Nor not even knowing much about them. It's been so long that he hardly remembered some of their faces and some of them died before he was even adopted by Quailheart but they were all still very incredibly important to the young apprentice even though that may be silly to others. After all, can you miss someone you never knew? Rabbitpaw thought so, there's something instinctual in grief. Like how he knew that Fallownose was dead, that someone was gone, that something was wrong, before his body was dropped in the middle of the clearing. Though perhaps that could be tied to having his nerves jumpy from the Riverclan cats but there was something different. Like the same way he knew there were cats missing from his family even when he was young.

Well anyways, to cut to the chase, the blonde apprentice padded into the nursery. Ducking under the entrance, green eyes shifted around the space and trailed carefully among the kits and queens looking for one cat in particular. Then his eyes let the familiar form of his mother and the apprentice padded through the nursery, weaving through cats along the way towards Quailheart. "Mama..." His voice was quiet. Or at least it was compared to his usual cheer and happiness that he carried in his tone usually. This was more somber and Rabbitpaw hoped that it didn't worry his mother too much by that before he even had a chance to explain why. Oh he should do that, huh? "I want us... I want us to go to Starry Meadow? I want to know where my family is...I want to know about them." He explained, not naming any one in particular but he knew that he has lost siblings before and after his adoption even if he unfortunately didn't know them well.
[ @zBlaze - Quailheart ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 11th, 2024, 06:04 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw came into the nursery with a new task in mind after coming home from the territory tour with Crowtooth. The first stop on the tour was still on his mind, weighing down dreadfully, and Rabbitpaw wouldn't stand for him to continue not knowing where is family was. Nor not even knowing much about them. It's been so long that he hardly remembered some of their faces and some of them died before he was even adopted by Quailheart but they were all still very incredibly important to the young apprentice even though that may be silly to others. After all, can you miss someone you never knew? Rabbitpaw thought so, there's something instinctual in grief. Like how he knew that Fallownose was dead, that someone was gone, that something was wrong, before his body was dropped in the middle of the clearing. Though perhaps that could be tied to having his nerves jumpy from the Riverclan cats but there was something different. Like the same way he knew there were cats missing from his family even when he was young.

Well anyways, to cut to the chase, the blonde apprentice padded into the nursery. Ducking under the entrance, green eyes shifted around the space and trailed carefully among the kits and queens looking for one cat in particular. Then his eyes let the familiar form of his mother and the apprentice padded through the nursery, weaving through cats along the way towards Quailheart. "Mama..." His voice was quiet. Or at least it was compared to his usual cheer and happiness that he carried in his tone usually. This was more somber and Rabbitpaw hoped that it didn't worry his mother too much by that before he even had a chance to explain why. Oh he should do that, huh? "I want us... I want us to go to Starry Meadow? I want to know where my family is...I want to know about them." He explained, not naming any one in particular but he knew that he has lost siblings before and after his adoption even if he unfortunately didn't know them well.
[ @zBlaze - Quailheart ]

Quailheart

"Light up, light up
As if you have a choice; Even if you cannot hear my voice"

Purrks: None
._______._____._______.

Quailheart had been filled with a sort of dread all day. She knew that the
last of her adopted kits would become an apprentice, and then she'd have
to be a warrior. She knew she'd have to see Lightningstorm. Quailheart's condition
made it especially hard to do much running, with her constant weakness and
lightheaded feeling had prevented her from doing some things, such as fight or
spar, properly. It had always been this way, but at the age of forty moons it was
slowly declining. She would have to see Lightningstorm and retire early, most likely.
But she hadn't seen Raykit in a while, which worried her. Raykit was always pleasant
to her, but her secret favorite- although she'd never admit it- was eternally Rabbitpaw.
This brought up a whole new issue. How would she break the news to Rabbitbaby? He
wouldn't take it well whatever way she broke it to him. When he arrived, Quailheart
smiled in delight, stood up, and stretched.

He immediately began asking, voice tentative, what he wanted to do. Quailheart's
heart melted for him immediately. "Of course we can, Rabbitpaw. Just don't be
disappointed just in case... alright?"
The soft-spoken molly's voice was empathetic,
and she realized that perhaps she should tell him while they were out... but only if
Rabbitpaw was cheery. "Now what got you thinking about them, hmm?" The
tone in his voice was so different then the usual peppiness, so the ragdoll gave him
a motherly nuzzle before licking the top of his head. He was definitely growing, that
was for sure. Okay, at least he was eating right. But Quailheart was very concerned
about him and if he was doing okay. She hated to see him nervous or upset about
anything.

._______._____._______.
| @/Dolomedes |

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old Today, 08:58 AM

Bump Policy: when ever
My Mood: Stressed

Any queens willing to take in Aspenkit???
Old Today, 10:05 AM

WhitePelt will
Old Today, 10:11 AM

Nightkit tried waiting patiently for the lessons and Graykit knew she couldn't wait, so Graykit went to go find rabbitpaw