Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Old News

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM

Old May 31st, 2022, 10:30 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Buzzing for a Bug Badge!

willowkit loved catching bugs, but as soon as a bug catching contest was called out, she hesitated. should she? she shook her head and rushed over, ready. she nodded, and soon, carefully, searched for a bug. she did care about them, but this was waaaayyyy cooler! her paws were silent as she looked through leaves, before pouncing towards one.
Old May 31st, 2022, 11:03 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Cottonwish bounced in,excitement filling their face

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old June 1st, 2022, 12:00 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Dog(dead)bark
He/Him

__
If in some sort of odd, parallel universe, Dogbark had survived his death, he probably would have partook in an event such as this. Thus, this is my interpretation of how the event would pan out for our deceased doggy-faced feline…
Dogbark padded through the forest as flys and gnats flew around his face, oft landing on his nose or ears before he could snatch at them.
Normally, Dogbark wouldn’t be out of camp so early in the morn, but this morning he had heard of a little event being held in the forest, an event about catching bugs, of all things. So, feeling a little bit competitive, he made his way there, curious to see what kind of event (and more so what kind of prizes) would be in the woods at such an odd hour.

Last edited by Willowfern; June 1st, 2022 at 12:00 AM.
Old June 1st, 2022, 01:29 AM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

~Thunderpaw~
She sniffed around, hunting for bugs. Not just sny bugs, she needed to catch that golden bee. Nt just because like all cats, she wanted to win, but she also wanted to see what a golden bee would look like. She just had to figure out how to catch it without being stung... hit it with a brach maibe? No... that would take to much precision and how would she find a branch that was low enough for that to work? No she needed to find a diffrent way. She continued walking, hunting for bugs. Hmmm maibe it would be better to just try it and se what happend? No... there was no winners who have won without strategy. Maibe just pounce on it and take it down before it could sting her? Wouldn't that be to much of a risk though? No pouncing on it would be the best strategy. She just hoped she wouldn't catch a centipede.

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)
Old June 1st, 2022, 01:41 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Cinderstar, Bravebird, + Fawnpaw
Making a trek out into the bountiful meadow where tall grass stalks swayed in the wind and flourishing trees rose up to touch the sky was a trio of cats. At the front and leading was Cinderstar, pelt freshly groomed and a delicate smile on her face. Her blue eyes were bright and clear as she padded at a steady and controlled pace. Already her whiskers were twitching with anticipation, paws light and ready to pounce at a moments notice.

To her right was a she-cat with far less calculated movements and instead had a bit of a hop-skip to her step. Bravebird was relishing in the fact that she had somehow managed to convince the leader of ThunderClan to take a day off and actually enjoy it. "Maybe it'll give you a chance to straighten out that crook you've go going on in your back from being hunched over all the time," came the snarky reply as she shot the silver she-cat a look, who simply rolled her eyes in return. Not that it mattered much to Bravebird. A smirk followed and she continued about her merry way.

On the left side of Cinderstar, trotting at a much more proper pace with eyes wide in curiosity was young Fawnpaw. She had never seen a place more beautiful, more fantastic! All around were bugs, they were everywhere! In the sky, in the grass, in the trees, on the rocks... Hey! There was even one right in front of her face! With a giggle she batted towards it, copper eyes following its spiral into the sky. "There's so many of them!" Neck craned back, she continued to walk at the older cats side, jaw agape as if she simply could not believe how many there were.

All three came to a pause at the edge of a clearing. "Alright. Now, we do not have long, but I am certain we can all manage to catch some bugs, yes?" Cinderstar shared a glance between Bravebird and Fawnpaw, both of whom nodded. With a curt one in return the silver she-cat started to pad off ahead in search of her first bug. Bravebird took the side side, and after Fawnpaw was done watching both older she-cats leave, she let out a last airy laugh before scrambling off to the other side to start her expedition!

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old June 1st, 2022, 02:44 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

--Rufflekit, Rainhound and Tawnypaw--

Rufflekit. Loved. Bugs. In quick strides he followed Tawnypaw, occasionally stumbling over his own paws. They were too large for him! He giggled at the molly, giving her a gentle nudge with his paw. "D- do you like c- collecting bugs t- too..?" he asked, a gentle smile stretching on his muzzle. Tawnypaw laughed. "Of course I do! They're really cool!" She paused at the edge of camp, tilting her head. Where are we supposed to go?

"Halt!"

Tawnypaw and Rufflekit turned at a voice behind them, a startled expression on their faces. Rainhound smiled softly, although she did wonder why she was doing this. Maybe she could cheer herself up a little. "You wanted to leave without me?" she teased, flicking her tail in a comforting manner. Tawnypaw giggled, racing out of camp with Rufflekit close behind. Rainhound sighed, but decided to follow them by stepping quickly. She wasn't going to waste her energy on running when they still needed to collect bugs.

Soon, they arrived at a beautiful forest with lush greenery. The air was moist, and a small stream could be heard trickling in the distance. Tropical fumes seemed to spread through the air, and Rufflekit took deep breaths, taking in the peaceful scent. "Can we go search now?" he asked Rainhound with wide eyes. The warrior nodded. "Of course. Good luck!" With that, all of them took off. Tawnypaw went to the right whilst Rufflekit decided to search to the left. Rainhound stayed in the middle, her grey paw shifting grass aside in the search of bugs.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 1st, 2022, 04:23 AM
DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!!!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Reedpaw

There were so many little critters running about! This’ll definitely ‘bug’ some people out, but not reedpaw!
Was that a butterfly? And a beetle! And a… centipede. Ooh that doesn’t look like something she’d deal with, better leave that to the adults.

#Anti-Homophobia

Characters

Ha! I fooled thee human! Now you have to deal with otterly disgraceful jokes! Water bad time you’ll have! Deer-ry me!
Old June 1st, 2022, 04:25 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

@Starfall

Ashkit saw cats collecting and catching bugs, so when she saw a black and blue moth(blue tiger moth/Dysphania palmyra), she ran up to it as fast as her tiny, 3 moon old windclan legs could go, and caught it. “Tada!” She squealed gleefully, delight bursting in her red eyes(Ashkit is an albino) in front of two cats, a ginger kit and a purple cat, who seemed to be responsible for all the bug catching.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; June 1st, 2022 at 04:26 AM.
Old June 1st, 2022, 06:10 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Hawkice padded up. This sounded fun. With a smirk Hawkice padded off into the meadow.

Fiercefire came up, interested by this all-clan event. He saw other warriors joining and thought I'd be funny to chase... bugs. He was really doing it for the bonding experience with his son, Lynxpaw though, who was right behind him.

Lynxpaw bounded behind his father, excited for the event. The two then padded off to the meadow in search of bugs.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old June 1st, 2022, 06:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Blizzardsky was bored out of his mind and decided to attempt to hunt some bugs. It was simple, easy, and a great way to kill time. He spotted a bug and unsheathed his claws trying to skewer the bug.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here