Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Old News

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM

Old May 31st, 2022, 07:08 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Buzzing for a Bug Badge!

Its New-Leaf, and with blooming flowers and leafing trees comes BUGS!

That's right, just a whole swarm of them. Some snoozing comfortably in flowers, some buzzing annoyingly around your head. With pretty flowers come some pretty bugs! Big ones, small ones, squishy ones, leggy ones. The possibilities are endless!

With this big swarm of bugs, come an equally, as big, competition! Bug catching of course! Catch as many bugs as your little paws can hold! Of course, only certain bugs will earn you merit points. Depending on how many points you earn, you can earn your very own Bug Badge!

Below are the different points you'll earn depending on the bug you catch!

Centepiedes: -5 points (For most cats)
Fireflies: 3 points (There's your fire right there folks, heard some of you were lookin for some fire)
Beetles: 4 points
Butterflies: 5 points (For most cats)
Golden Bee: 10 points

Many points to earn, especially with that golden bee. Carefully taken care of, than gently released by our own Co - Host Singekit! Catching one of those Golden Bees will surely bump you up in the ranks, and get you closer to your patch!

As you post your Characters tryin to find some of our creepy crawly celebrities we'll be rolling a 20 sided die! Depending on what number you land on will determine how many points you earn, or if you'll get your hard earned points taken away.

Centepiedes: 1-4
Fireflys: 5-10
Beetles: 11- 14
Butterflies: 15 - 19
Golden Bee: Nat 20

Your limit is 3 Characters!
Just post your bbys doin their best to catc some of these creepy crawlies in this very thread! From there we'll get the ball rolling!
I'll do my best to roll a die at the very least once a day, at most twice a day! So you don't have to worry about being stagnate or rushing to get a reply out.

The final day to catch our swarming buddies will be the 7th of June, final posts out by 12 am AKT! After that, I'll have your bug scout badges out by the 13th of June, at the latest!

With that all lined out, out to the meadows we go! Good luck and have fun!
Keep in mind Do not Mention Me, Do not quote this post! please

Last edited by Starfall; May 31st, 2022 at 07:14 PM.
Old May 31st, 2022, 07:33 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Buzzing for a Bug Badge!

In a non-canon event, sometime in 2022, at the end of the beautiful May month, which unfortunately had no fires, Softpaw had gathered for an event
hosted by a missing kit and some strange black purple cat with glowing purple eyes named, Percivial? How peculiar, but it didn’t matter, today was apparently peaceful, which is how we know this is non-canon, as they had to search for little bugs for points.

So, after the rules were probably explained [Idk, Star just told me to search], she went to look for the bugs, with Centipedes being the ones she wanted to avoid, for several reasons, cause they were just gross in general, she wouldn’t even get them if they were worth a billion points!

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old May 31st, 2022, 07:36 PM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

Shadowdream and Barkpaw walked up to that tiny cat. Shadowdream just stood staring at the cat, while Barkpaw mewed, "Tinycat! It's a Tinycat! I wanna talk to the Tinycat! Hey Tinycat! Hey Tinycat! Hello Tinycat! TINYCAT!" Barkpaw walked closer to Othermeow. "Hello Othermeow! Hey Othermeow! Hi Othermeow! Hello Othermeow! OTHERMEOW!"

now a dead fisherman
Old May 31st, 2022, 07:41 PM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

-{ Lion'Kit | OPEN }-

-{ Lion'Kit blundered up to the meadow, unfamiliar with the terrain as he was used to the muddy and swampy ground of ShadowClan, and especially the mossy and warm and dark nursery. But he was big enough to be out of the nursery now, anyway, so he would be fine!

Pouncing on any bugs he could see, Lion'Kit would try his best to make Ruffle'Kit proud, because his own brother loved to hunt bugs. Hopefully he'd be here, too! The little ShadowClan-Kit tumbled in the grass, giggled erupting from his little maw. He was going to love this. }-
(( sticking to one chr for now!! <3

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old May 31st, 2022, 07:59 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Willowkit (or paw, apprentice cerimony going on at the moment)

Bzz bzz Willowkit growled and snapped at a bee the was hanging around by her ears, it had been there all day and she was getting sick of it. On second thought, though… it might be fun to try and catch some creepy crawlers. She got up and began searching for a good place for digging, she finally found a muddy spot and stuck her paw down using her claws to catch onto the dirt, she then pulled up beginning to dig a hole. This was a good place to dig, shed have to come here every day and look to see if she could find any.
Old May 31st, 2022, 08:05 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

[ Bushpaw - He/him ]

Bug catching? Bushpaw was intrigued, and couldn’t help but grin. Yeah, he could do it alone and probably lose, but pride month was the next day and he knew exactly who to get for this exact reason. His very good incredibly close but not that way friend, Lotuspaw. Bounding over to them, he felt a purr come from his throat in the bestest of friendliest of ways. “Do you wanna catch bugs with me? The both of us together seems like a great idea!” Face flushing, he knew (kinda more of hoped) what Lotuspaw’s answer would be. He awaited for them to take he head start in the search, he bounded behind, a warm feeling in his heart that could only be caused by a true friend.

( small pp approved by ghostie!! @x ghostie )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]

Last edited by error; May 31st, 2022 at 09:17 PM.
Old May 31st, 2022, 08:06 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Roosterflame
He/Him

__
Bees hummed in the flowers and butterflies flew over Roosterflame’s head as he made his way through the little meadow that he frequently visited, looking for bugs.
It had struck Roosterflame like an alien thought the night before that he should go out and search for some creepy crawlers for fun this afternoon, and (listening to his subconscious) he decided to do so, determining that it would be fun and a nice way for him to get out of camp for a while and see the sights.
Roosterflame loved the picturesque views of the forest from the little hilltop meadow, it made him feel small and huge at the same time, important and unimportant, significant and insignificant.
Enough lamenting about that, though, it was time to catch some creepy crawly critters!
Old May 31st, 2022, 08:10 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Echoblue padded around seeing insects around she had bees and spiders on her" Ah!!!!! BEE SPIDERRRRR!" she yowled lashing it off and stomping on it killing the insects that was on her" ewwwwww..." she says disgusted and creeped out

Ashclaw attended with great joy for he wanted to end the bugs" now this i would defently attend" he mumbles joining on with his surrounding

Robinflight walked around seeing a bug near him he stepped on him" ugh little dusgust bugs" he says then continuing on joining the bug he looked around seeing some are from different clans" smashing great yay" he says sarcasticly

Splashstripe" oh whats this?" he says joining in he hears about the bug contest" what a splashing fun this will be" he says excited

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; May 31st, 2022 at 08:21 PM.
Old May 31st, 2022, 08:11 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

• LOTUSPAW W/BUSHPAW! | THE MENACE AND THE MARSHMELLOW [ @error ]
The star-lit pelt of the apprentice be seen from miles as they grinned at their lovely friend. How could they resist that offer? "Oh you know it!! YEAH!!" Lotuspaw rumbled, they could never pass up a competition. Their gaze scanned their surroundings, attempting to work up a proper game plan before rushing in. Watching the fireflies buzz about filled them with childish joy. Wonderful snacks too! With a purr erupting from their chest, they took off in an attempt to catch a few bugs - hopeful that Bushpaw would follow. They launched themselves through the air, seemingly tackling nothing. Bursts of laughter when they rolled about.

They didn't stay in one place for long, jumping to their paws. "C'mon, Bushpaw! Let's kick some butt!" Lotuspaw giggled and began to lead the apprentice about in search of bugs. Two was better than one and they were going to catch SO MANY.

========

• WORMBITE | THE DARK LORD
The oriental pushed through the floral, frowning deeply at the swarms of bugs. This was unacceptable, he could not allow an overpopulation of bugs to occur in his precious lands. Now, if Wormbite enjoyed sprinting through to give everyone a scare then no one had to know. This wasn't exactly canon, anywho, so he felt no need to keep the frown on his face for much longer. He grinned and went off to attempt to catch a few bugs! Maybe Snowleap would appreciate them.

Ah... perhaps.. even Fawnspring will...

======
• COWPAW | THE GENTLE GIANT
The medicine cat awoke to nothingness. A very strange experience, truly. As if all the light in the world had been snuffed out. Which quickly became an invalid statement when he realized light peered through at the other side. Cowpaw wiggled closer but it seemed as if he was unable to. He pulled back with struggle, panic rising up in his chest before plop! He popped out of the log, falling back onto the ground with a loud thump. He stared blankly, a butterfly landing onto his nose. "Oh... hello little one, it's wonderful to meet you... do you know where I am... I seem to be..." Cowpaw looked around his surroundings.

"Oh golly!" He gasped, and the butterfly startled - leaving him be. He was completely dumbfounded, where was he? Quite a lot of bugs around, that's where he was. How particular, he smiled softly. Turtlepaw liked bugs! A great opportunity this would be, it would razzle his berries! And off Cowpaw went to collect bugs.

====

SIZZLINGKIT W/SINGEKIT | THE FERAL CHILDREN [ not participating ]
The flame-point tom sat back with his friend, fangs overlapping his bottom lip. Everyone seemed pretty dang into this bug competition, for what? A badge? Boring!!! They should catch bugs for world domination if they're gonna do something. Bleh, Sizzlingkit reined supremancy so it didn't matter anywho. "Losers," He scoffed, rolling his eyes but he moved in closer to get a better look.

Sizzlingkit grinned, looking to Singekit. "I bet the black and white cat wins. " He mused, wiggling his non-existent eyebrows with a challenging look.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old May 31st, 2022, 08:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Buzzing for a Bug Badge!

《 Snowleap (he/them) ┊ Cloudpaw (she/her) ┊ Sproutkit (he/him) 》

“Are we there yet?” That was what the small brown-furred kitten squeaked while riding on the much bigger dark-furred deputy’s shoulders. There seemed to be a special event that didn’t really exist within the realm of the clans that they were all invited to. The three of them knew how desperately they needed a break from all the non-stop training and working back home, so nobody should be really surprised that they didn’t hesitate to come here. “No, young one,” Snowleap meowed, allowing a softened chuckle to escape him, “But we’re close. Don’t you worry, we aren’t gonna miss anything.” Sproutkit gave a brisk sigh, but didn’t complain, using this time to take in their surroundings with widened, curious eyes. As they walked, the RiverClan deputy glanced at the small fluffy black-and-white apprentice who was trailing beside him in silence. “Are you excited?” He asked, curious to what the molly was thinking about. Upon hearing Snowleap’s words, Cloudpaw seemed to snap out of her thoughts and turn to look up at him. She nodded. “Oh, uh, yeah. I haven’t been to something like this since…” She trailed off, but the tall oriental longhair knew what she was hinting towards. Birdpaw’s little scavenger hunt. That had been quite a fun event from what he had heard about it. “I wonder if Shadepaw will be here.” Snowleap said, eyeing Cloudpaw and giving her a playful nudge, “I heard she’s quite fond of you.” With that, the RiverClan apprentice grew flustered, but didn’t say anything about it. “Who’s Shadepaw?” Sproutkit mewed, listening in on the other two cats’ conversation. “One of my daughters.” He responded to the two-moon-old kitten with a warm smile. “Ohhhhh…” The brown kit said, seemingly distracted by a thing out of frame almost immediately. With that, they all focused on the rest of the journey.

After a bit more walking, the RiverClan trio arrived at the open meadow that was occupied by several other cats. Many bugs could be seen buzzing around in the air as cats from different clans chased them and tried to catch one of the annoying little creatures. Sproutkit’s eyes lit up with excitement. “WOAH!” He squeaked before leaping off Snowleap and tumbling through the grass, making both Cloudpaw and Snowleap’s heads turn sharply towards the kitten in alarm. “Sproutkit, wait!” The black-and-white apprentice mewed as the brown-furred kitten was staggering through the lush grass in search of bugs. The oriental longhair put up his tail and stopped Cloudpaw, shaking his head. “Don’t worry about him. I’ll keep an eye out.” He assured her with a gentle purr, “You go and have fun.” The RiverClan shecat hesitated, but soon nodded and allowed herself to smile. “Okay, Snowleap. Don’t forget to have fun too.” She nudged the older tomcat with her head before scampering off in another direction, sniffing through the grass and trying not to get in anyone else’s way as she began her search. The deputy watched as she left him and then looked back to Sproutkit, who had somehow managed to get a few tail-lengths away from him. Snowleap shook his head and laughed light-heartedly before trailing after the young tomkit, all while starting his own search. While he wasn’t the biggest fan of bugs, he would do his best to have a good time here. Honestly, he would rather just take a nice long nap out in this nice meadow right now.