Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old March 10th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Lea's house.

Lea is a Kitty-pet or house cat like her House folks call her. Her home is a normal Twoleg den brick on the outside with a wooden fence around the yard that her House folks' kits play in. She lives there with her House folks and their three kits that are gone a lot leaving her to go were she pleases.

@Broken Madness ready to RP her a Thomas?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 10th, 2018, 09:11 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lea's house.

Sure forgive me if I don’t post as much at work!)
A soft soft was heard “ great now I’m lost” This voice despite it sounding husky and dark, was a bit annoyed yet warm nonetheless. A big strong looking tom, with mixed colored eyes, his left eye was as blue as the sea and his right was as green as the forest, his fur a bit wild here and there was a light black aside from his white underbelly, he also had tiger like darker markings across his plet adding more to his deadly looks. He had many scars around his legs and side and a interesting looking check marking on his white chest, his ears was tore up a bit yet he seemed to be in good health despite all that. At first glance he seemed like a deadly rouge just looking for a fight than you see his green collar with a little yellow bell on it.
He looks around completely confused on where he was and how he even got here, he sighs as he looks at the ground “ death is going to kill me for this” he says as he suddenly lays down on his stomach and sighs loudly
_
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:20 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sure forgive me if I don’t post as much at work!)
A soft soft was heard “ great now I’m lost” This voice despite it sounding husky and dark, was a bit annoyed yet warm nonetheless. A big strong looking tom, with mixed colored eyes, his left eye was as blue as the sea and his right was as green as the forest, his fur a bit wild here and there was a light black aside from his white underbelly, he also had tiger like darker markings across his pelt adding more to his deadly looks. He had many scars around his legs and side and a interesting looking check marking on his white chest, his ears was tore up a bit yet he seemed to be in good health despite all that. At first glance he seemed like a deadly rouge just looking for a fight than you see his green collar with a little yellow bell on it.
He looks around completely confused on where he was and how he even got here, he sighs as he looks at the ground “ death is going to kill me for this” he says as he suddenly lays down on his stomach and sighs loudly
_

Lea had been sunning herself in a bed of flowers, violets, tulips lilies and more. The sun raise felt grate on her short silvery gray tabby fur. A husky voice caught the molly's attention. It was a tom his voice wasn't that of a scary term of husky as it held warmth and annoyance. Standing up with a lushes starch Lea headed over to her fence and jumped up, on it. She was a small molly for her age but she didn't mind it. Her pelt was soft and well groomed with a hue darker stripes covering it. The tabby's green eyes as green as green grass in the summer watched the tom lay there with a sigh. His words confused her. Death is going to kill him? That made no since to her. "Are you lost?" She asked her Scottish accent making her words stand out from the normal kitty-pet around here. The tabby sat peering down on the gray and white tom. He was covered in scares. But he appeared to be a house cat like herself. "Am sure death an't gonna kill ya." She added rapping her tail around her paws. Even if she didn't know why the handsome tom was talking about death killing him. But why not make him feel better? That's what she did. Or tries to do.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 11th, 2018, 07:15 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Lea had been sunning herself in a bed of flowers, violets, tulips lilies and more. The sun raise felt grate on her short silvery gray tabby fur. A husky voice caught the molly's attention. It was a tom his voice wasn't that of a scary term of husky as it held warmth and annoyance. Standing up with a lushes starch Lea headed over to her fence and jumped up, on it. She was a small molly for her age but she didn't mind it. Her pelt was soft and well groomed with a hue darker stripes covering it. The tabby's green eyes as green as green grass in the summer watched the tom lay there with a sigh. His words confused her. Death is going to kill him? That made no since to her. "Are you lost?" She asked her Scottish accent making her words stand out from the normal kitty-pet around here. The tabby sat peering down on the gray and white tom. He was covered in scares. But he appeared to be a house cat like herself. "Am sure death an't gonna kill ya." She added rapping her tail around her paws. Even if she didn't know why the handsome tom was talking about death killing him. But why not make him feel better? That's what she did. Or tries to do.
He jumps a bit when someone spoke and quickly he turns around seeing her, and he stops. His eyes widened when he saw her so beautiful, so cute... did he die?! He freaks out a bit than sighs in relief when she spoke again. “ easy daring you nearly gave me a heart attack sweetie. Death is a friend of mine a molly but much more.... scary. Anyway yes I would say yes on that lost question but I believe I already found my way to your heart~” he purrs playfully winking at her. “ anyway names Thomas, but you can call me tonight “ He Says purring playfully “ and .... yes I am lost darling mind helping a fool like me out trying to find a old house, Blue in color and with broken windows. Have you seen it doll?” He asks softly with a purr
Old March 13th, 2018, 12:33 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
He jumps a bit when someone spoke and quickly he turns around seeing her, and he stops. His eyes widened when he saw her so beautiful, so cute... did he die?! He freaks out a bit than sighs in relief when she spoke again. “ easy daring you nearly gave me a heart attack sweetie. Death is a friend of mine a molly but much more.... scary. Anyway yes I would say yes on that lost question but I believe I already found my way to your heart~” he purrs playfully winking at her. “ anyway names Thomas, but you can call me tonight “ He Says purring playfully “ and .... yes I am lost darling mind helping a fool like me out trying to find a old house, Blue in color and with broken windows. Have you seen it doll?” He asks softly with a purr

Lea was flattered by his kind and flattering words. She let out a purr as he introduce himself. The very molly found his words, fostering and amusing. "I'm Lea." She meowed. Though she was quite by the time he continued. She tilted her head to think. Old blue house. She thought. Then gave a nod. "Yea, I believe I have handsome." She purred eyes sparkling as she called Thomas handsome. Jumping gracefully down from the fence post she walked over to Thomas and was a bit smaller then one would expect. "I'll show ya the way." She added flicking his nose with her tail tip. With that she bounced off casting a playful look at the tom. "If you can keep up." She purred.

Old March 13th, 2018, 12:58 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Lea was flattered by his kind and flattering words. She let out a purr as he introduce himself. The very molly found his words, fostering and amusing. "I'm Lea." She meowed. Though she was quite by the time he continued. She tilted her head to think. Old blue house. She thought. Then gave a nod. "Yea, I believe I have handsome." She purred eyes sparkling as she called Thomas handsome. Jumping gracefully down from the fence post she walked over to Thomas and was a bit smaller then one would expect. "I'll show ya the way." She added flicking his nose with her tail tip. With that she bounced off casting a playful look at the tom. "If you can keep up." She purred.
He smiles “ lea? Such a beautiful name fits you perfectly daring “ he says with a soft purr as he relaxes more hearing such a soft and intoxicating purr from her. Now he wanted to hear more of it especially with that voice like angel, so sweet and cute. He can’t help but want to hear more of it, he looks down at her knowing that he was indeed a pretty big cat a other thing that scares many others but this cutie wasn’t scared of him at all even called him handsome! He must be dreaming and if he was he shall prey to whatever stars are up there that he doesn’t wake up anytime soon. He laughs softly when she flicked his nose “ Daring it’s a deal.” He purrs as he quickly begins to follow after her standing by her and playfully licking her nose “ what’s this? I thought we were racing or was it tag if so I believe I caught myself a angel” he winks
Old March 23rd, 2018, 04:05 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
He smiles “ lea? Such a beautiful name fits you perfectly daring “ he says with a soft purr as he relaxes more hearing such a soft and intoxicating purr from her. Now he wanted to hear more of it especially with that voice like angel, so sweet and cute. He can’t help but want to hear more of it, he looks down at her knowing that he was indeed a pretty big cat a other thing that scares many others but this cutie wasn’t scared of him at all even called him handsome! He must be dreaming and if he was he shall prey to whatever stars are up there that he doesn’t wake up anytime soon. He laughs softly when she flicked his nose “ Daring it’s a deal.” He purrs as he quickly begins to follow after her standing by her and playfully licking her nose “ what’s this? I thought we were racing or was it tag if so I believe I caught myself a angel” he winks
(XD I thought I posted this.)

Lea gave a purr as he completed her. Such a flirtatious tom. She thought a purr still rumbling. She was smaller then him yes, but she wasn't afraid of him. Scars and size didn't matter to this gal it was the heart and soul, scars showed how strong and determination to be alive and fight he was. Well in this molly's opinion. As he caught up to her and licked her nose calling her an angel she gave a slight laugh, of happiness. "Maybe we are." She purred as he asked if they were playing tag.
The molly hadn't played that in awhile. "An angel? If I'm an angel what must you be?" She asked. Her white whiskers twitched as she tried to think of how he'd answer. She knew if he'd ask another she race away and make him catch her for her to tell him. It'd make it fun. Such a handsome tom with such a wonderful personality had she drifted off in the flower bed? Or was this real? It was so hard to tell but Lea wouldn't daer ask what would Thomas thing her for? A fool? Nah it was better to just let this play out. It was do fun!

Old March 23rd, 2018, 04:17 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
(XD I thought I posted this.)

Lea gave a purr as he completed her. Such a flirtatious tom. She thought a purr still rumbling. She was smaller then him yes, but she wasn't afraid of him. Scars and size didn't matter to this gal it was the heart and soul, scars showed how strong and determination to be alive and fight he was. Well in this molly's opinion. As he caught up to her and licked her nose calling her an angel she gave a slight laugh, of happiness. "Maybe we are." She purred as he asked if they were playing tag.
The molly hadn't played that in awhile. "An angel? If I'm an angel what must you be?" She asked. Her white whiskers twitched as she tried to think of how he'd answer. She knew if he'd ask another she race away and make him catch her for her to tell him. It'd make it fun. Such a handsome tom with such a wonderful personality had she drifted off in the flower bed? Or was this real? It was so hard to tell but Lea wouldn't daer ask what would Thomas thing her for? A fool? Nah it was better to just let this play out. It was do fun!
X3 I thought you were too busy!)
He smiles “ well I’m not exactly good so a little demon, I am deadly looking which others say than again I’m just one lucky guy. To be blessed with seeing a real angel is honestly something I just can’t believe so I’m one lucky guy” he purrs as he winks at her. “ but that’s not my real answer if you want it-“ he suddenly begins to run off jumping up and landing on a trash can “ you gotta catch this little devil of course if you can actually catch me daring~” he purrs playfully as he jumps down and begins to dash off of course stopping here and there so she can catch up. @Fuzzyfeline

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; March 24th, 2018 at 12:40 AM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 01:03 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
X3 I thought you were too busy!)
He smiles “ well I’m not exactly good so a little demon, I am deadly looking which others say than again I’m just one lucky guy. To be blessed with seeing a real angel is honestly something I just can’t believe so I’m one lucky guy” he purrs as he winks at her. “ but that’s not my real answer if you want it-“ he suddenly begins to run off jumping up and landing on a trash can “ you gotta catch this little devil of course if you can actually catch me daring~” he purrs playfully as he jumps down and begins to dash off of course stopping here and there so she can catch up.

Lea purred as he called himself a demon. As he winked at her and ran off she jumped and chanced after him. The silvery gray tabby wasn't the fastest molly in Twolegplace but she was used to running around, she enjoyed it. A devil eh? She thought her eyes sparkling. "An angel's gotta dance with the devil. How else is she going to have fun?" She asked a playful tent to her meow. As she raced after him she noted that he was quite fast. But she new this starch of ally quite well from countless times she'd ran down it. Getting the right angle she jump at his tail when he stopped so she could catch up. When she hit the tip of his tail with her soft paws she batted at his leg in a playful manner. "Guess that means you gotta tell me~ She purred.

Last edited by Fuzzy; March 24th, 2018 at 01:03 AM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 09:58 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Lea purred as he called himself a demon. As he winked at her and ran off she jumped and chanced after him. The silvery gray tabby wasn't the fastest molly in Twolegplace but she was used to running around, she enjoyed it. A devil eh? She thought her eyes sparkling. "An angel's gotta dance with the devil. How else is she going to have fun?" She asked a playful tent to her meow. As she raced after him she noted that he was quite fast. But she new this starch of ally quite well from countless times she'd ran down it. Getting the right angle she jump at his tail when he stopped so she could catch up. When she hit the tip of his tail with her soft paws she batted at his leg in a playful manner. "Guess that means you gotta tell me~ She purred.
He laughs softly “ tricky little angel aren’t you “ He Says purring as he flicked his tail a bit poking her nose with his tail playfully and soon he began to suddenly jump on her pinning her down, he purrs playfully “ well the answer is-“ he leans in and licks her nose “ I’m all yours. Of course if you so desire a little devil like me” He asks with a soft playful yet warm smile