Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:57 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:54 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:40 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 02:35 AM

Old May 2nd, 2017, 02:30 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cottonfrost growled in spite of himself, what type of mother would kill and harm her own kits?!
"Gee, that must've been horrible. Good thing you came to RiverClan." The tom looked up for a moment and he realized that it was nearly sun-high. What were his clanmates going to think when he came back with only a vole after such a long time out?
"I'd better be going," Cottonfrost meowed, dipping his head respectfully. "See you at the gathering?"

Doesong dipped her head as well, " See you at the gathering." She replied before padding off to catch a fish or two.
Old May 2nd, 2017, 04:02 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Doesong dipped her head as well, " See you at the gathering." She replied before padding off to catch a fish or two.
Cottonfrost nodded, turning around, the vole swinging from his jaws. He was grateful that she hadn't stopped him from taking it. Starting conversations as he just did helped in many situations. The tom smiled and padded off.
>Leaving Unless Stopped<
Will be gone unless this message is responded to by May 5th by 5 PM

Last edited by Undercover; May 2nd, 2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 10:07 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
@fenic!

It was simple hunting. Mice, voles, small birds, they all should have been easy prey for Ratpaw. Granted, he was only just learning to hunt. He didn't really know why he was without his mentor, but he didn't mind. It was peaceful, quiet even. He liked it. There had to be prey nearby, however. 'I wonder what Ratnight did when he was my age,' he thought. He hoped he'd figure out how to get to the dark forest soon. He couldn't wait to start his training there. 'Maybe they're trying to decide on a good mentor for me,' he thought, pride flowing through the toyger tom. He drank in the scents around him, and realized how close he was to the Riverclan border. 'Maybe I'll come across a Riverclan warrior,' he thought. There was no way he'd be able to take a warrior, but he likely could outrun them, and if they chased him through the forest, he could maybe get Thunderclan to go to war with Riverclan. That would be fun. The current peace was nauseating, but it had to stay for a while longer. 'Just until I become a warrior. Then the Dark Forest will back me in taking over Thunderclan. They must, and I will succeed,' he thought, an evil grin forming on his normally stoic face. It would happen, and Ratpaw would make certain of it.
It was Ashpaw's first few days of being an apprentice, and she was excited to be exploring the territory, even though it meant having to be away from the rest of her family, who she cared about even more than she did for herself. Wandering around the area with her long fur bristled in curiosity, she'd been walking for much longer than she should have, her nose taking in the scent of where another Clan's territory was about to begin. However, she didn't know about the borders yet, nor how to tell the difference between clan scents, and to the young apprentice kept walking on, her eyes gazing around with curiosity as she noticed how the river kept on getting thinner, and the trees were getting taller. At this point, she'd passed the border already, but there was something else even more frightening than that- she'd caught a glimpse of a stranger, someone she'd never met. Flattening herself against the ground in fright almost immediately, she shivered with fear as she hid herself from the distant figure, eyes closing as she retracted her breathing, attempting to keep herself perfectly hidden.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 10:56 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
It was Ashpaw's first few days of being an apprentice, and she was excited to be exploring the territory, even though it meant having to be away from the rest of her family, who she cared about even more than she did for herself. Wandering around the area with her long fur bristled in curiosity, she'd been walking for much longer than she should have, her nose taking in the scent of where another Clan's territory was about to begin. However, she didn't know about the borders yet, nor how to tell the difference between clan scents, and to the young apprentice kept walking on, her eyes gazing around with curiosity as she noticed how the river kept on getting thinner, and the trees were getting taller. At this point, she'd passed the border already, but there was something else even more frightening than that- she'd caught a glimpse of a stranger, someone she'd never met. Flattening herself against the ground in fright almost immediately, she shivered with fear as she hid herself from the distant figure, eyes closing as she retracted her breathing, attempting to keep herself perfectly hidden.
Taking in a deep breath, the young tom turned. Something want right with the border. A new scent has come across it, one that faintly extended the border slightly into Thunderclan territory. Ratpaw smirked, though knew better than to just charge in fool-heartedly. He crouched down into his best hunters crouch and stalked forward, taking in deep breaths of the sort of lovely scent of the other cat. 'Mouse-dung, I'm upwind of this.. She-cat?' he guessed. He simply must have been close enough to smell her. He glanced to where the scent was coming from, then to the border. If he cut her off from the border, she may not be as likely to run. Ratpaw then stalked beside the stranger, cutting her off from her own territory. Now they were on equal ground with the wind blowing both of their scents away from them. Little did he know at the time that his tiger-like pelt helped him hide among the new-leaf bushes very well, retracting the light around him. The tom waited a moment, thinking out a strategy, then smirked. Then, slowly and silently as the young apprentice could, he struck, attempting to pounce on the she-cat and pin her down. As soon as he caught sight of her, there was the slightest bit of hesitation, however. She was quite beautiful. He said nothing, and simply stared at her with a blank expression.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 11:09 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:

Taking in a deep breath, the young tom turned. Something want right with the border. A new scent has come across it, one that faintly extended the border slightly into Thunderclan territory. Ratpaw smirked, though knew better than to just charge in fool-heartedly. He crouched down into his best hunters crouch and stalked forward, taking in deep breaths of the sort of lovely scent of the other cat. 'Mouse-dung, I'm upwind of this.. She-cat?' he guessed. He simply must have been close enough to smell her. He glanced to where the scent was coming from, then to the border. If he cut her off from the border, she may not be as likely to run. Ratpaw then stalked beside the stranger, cutting her off from her own territory. Now they were on equal ground with the wind blowing both of their scents away from them. Little did he know at the time that his tiger-like pelt helped him hide among the new-leaf bushes very well, retracting the light around him. The tom waited a moment, thinking out a strategy, then smirked. Then, slowly and silently as the young apprentice could, he struck, attempting to pounce on the she-cat and pin her down. As soon as he caught sight of her, there was the slightest bit of hesitation, however. She was quite beautiful. He said nothing, and simply stared at her with a blank expression.
Trembling just a few tail-lengths into ThunderClan territory, Ashpaw was already trying to formulate some sort of plan on how to get out of this mess, her eyes darting towards the opening to her own side of the territory before seeing it suddenly cut off by the stranger, now getting even closer towards her. Backing up as quickly as she could, the ill-prepared apprentice stumbled over her own paws as she accidentally pushed herself into a thorn-covered bush. Whimpering as she pulled forwards, the stranger suddenly had leaped towards her, and with a surprised shriek, the RiverClan apprentice had found herself pinned down. "L-Let me go!" She stuttered, her fur bristled in horror as she looked up towards the cat's blank gaze. He was a little bigger than she was, but thankfully looked to be only a moon older than her at the most, even if he was more trained than she'd been. Shaking her head and thrashing her paws desperately, she couldn't escape her pinned position, not when she'd barely been trained at all. I should've just gone out to explore with my mentor in the first place...
Old May 3rd, 2017, 11:22 AM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Trembling just a few tail-lengths into ThunderClan territory, Ashpaw was already trying to formulate some sort of plan on how to get out of this mess, her eyes darting towards the opening to her own side of the territory before seeing it suddenly cut off by the stranger, now getting even closer towards her. Backing up as quickly as she could, the ill-prepared apprentice stumbled over her own paws as she accidentally pushed herself into a thorn-covered bush. Whimpering as she pulled forwards, the stranger suddenly had leaped towards her, and with a surprised shriek, the RiverClan apprentice had found herself pinned down. "L-Let me go!" She stuttered, her fur bristled in horror as she looked up towards the cat's blank gaze. He was a little bigger than she was, but thankfully looked to be only a moon older than her at the most, even if he was more trained than she'd been. Shaking her head and thrashing her paws desperately, she couldn't escape her pinned position, not when she'd barely been trained at all. I should've just gone out to explore with my mentor in the first place...
'I can't kill her.. She is much to lovely to look at... Maybe...' the tom thought as he stared blankly at her. "What is your name?" he asked simply. Then another thought came to his mind. "Why are you in Thunderclan territory?" His voice was monotone, as though he didn't want to give anything away, not even his admiration for the other apprentice's beauty. She couldn't be anything more than an apprentice, since she was smaller than he was. While he hadn't been trained much, Ratpaw was glad that he had a bit of both hunting and fighting training under his control. If not, he wouldn't have been able to pin her. He ever-so-slightly tilted his tail at the she-cat, wondering why a cat so lovely was burdened with the slight flea-brain that this she-cat obviously possessed. Why else would she completely ignore the border? He refused to think of it anymore. 'Would Ratnight have let her live this long? She crossed the border. I should kill her... But...' the tiger-like tom simply couldn't make a move to kill her. Nor could he allow himself to let her go. Not until he got information out of her.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 11:50 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:

'I can't kill her.. She is much to lovely to look at... Maybe...' the tom thought as he stared blankly at her. "What is your name?" he asked simply. Then another thought came to his mind. "Why are you in Thunderclan territory?" His voice was monotone, as though he didn't want to give anything away, not even his admiration for the other apprentice's beauty. She couldn't be anything more than an apprentice, since she was smaller than he was. While he hadn't been trained much, Ratpaw was glad that he had a bit of both hunting and fighting training under his control. If not, he wouldn't have been able to pin her. He ever-so-slightly tilted his tail at the she-cat, wondering why a cat so lovely was burdened with the slight flea-brain that this she-cat obviously possessed. Why else would she completely ignore the border? He refused to think of it anymore. 'Would Ratnight have let her live this long? She crossed the border. I should kill her... But...' the tiger-like tom simply couldn't make a move to kill her. Nor could he allow himself to let her go. Not until he got information out of her.
"...I was j-just exploring, okay? I didn't pay attention to the scents!" Ashpaw whimpered, her bright eyes dimming with fear as she shook her head, almost starting to sob. I don't want to die- oh, I should've just paid attention more, or gone out later! This isn't good, this isn't good...Thrashing her long-furred tail with regret, she looked up towards the blank stare she'd been recieving with a gulp, her eyes widening. Even if he tried to stay emotionless, he kept looking scarier and scarier, and she got even more afraid with every word he seemed to speak. The tom was definitely intimidating, and she didn't want to end up dying on her first day out in the territory. "I'll do whatever you want, please! I'll keep my mouth shut, I'll tell a secret, I'll leave RiverClan, just please don't kill me!" The she-cat wheezed, her eyes shutting in a dreadful kind of anticipation for what was about to happen next. Maybe he'd let her go, maybe he'd take her up on her propositions-- or maybe he would decide to get rid of her anyways.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 12:27 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
"...I was j-just exploring, okay? I didn't pay attention to the scents!" Ashpaw whimpered, her bright eyes dimming with fear as she shook her head, almost starting to sob. I don't want to die- oh, I should've just paid attention more, or gone out later! This isn't good, this isn't good...Thrashing her long-furred tail with regret, she looked up towards the blank stare she'd been recieving with a gulp, her eyes widening. Even if he tried to stay emotionless, he kept looking scarier and scarier, and she got even more afraid with every word he seemed to speak. The tom was definitely intimidating, and she didn't want to end up dying on her first day out in the territory. "I'll do whatever you want, please! I'll keep my mouth shut, I'll tell a secret, I'll leave RiverClan, just please don't kill me!" The she-cat wheezed, her eyes shutting in a dreadful kind of anticipation for what was about to happen next. Maybe he'd let her go, maybe he'd take her up on her propositions-- or maybe he would decide to get rid of her anyways.
Ratpaw couldn't help himself. He pricked his ears at her propositions. 'I could let her go until she becomes a warrior, but then there is no garuntee that she would come back to Thunderclan with me after. I wonder if...' the tom thought for a moment. "You will dome back to Thunderclan with me. You will say you wish to join. Makeup a reason as to why you wish to leave Riverclan. I am not to be involved in it if you wish to live. You will only ever leave my side if our mentors go separate ways for training, hunting, or patrols. If I am not in the clearing then stay by my siblings," he said in an authorative voice. The tom then got off of her, smiling lightly. "My name is Ratpaw, what's yours?" his smile was more like a smirk, but then again, it was genuine. He would be keeping this female next to him for the rest of her life after all, might as well make it enjoyable for the both of them.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 05:09 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:

Ratpaw couldn't help himself. He pricked his ears at her propositions. 'I could let her go until she becomes a warrior, but then there is no garuntee that she would come back to Thunderclan with me after. I wonder if...' the tom thought for a moment. "You will dome back to Thunderclan with me. You will say you wish to join. Makeup a reason as to why you wish to leave Riverclan. I am not to be involved in it if you wish to live. You will only ever leave my side if our mentors go separate ways for training, hunting, or patrols. If I am not in the clearing then stay by my siblings," he said in an authorative voice. The tom then got off of her, smiling lightly. "My name is Ratpaw, what's yours?" his smile was more like a smirk, but then again, it was genuine. He would be keeping this female next to him for the rest of her life after all, might as well make it enjoyable for the both of them.
...What? Alright, that was the choice she didn't think he'd choose. Of course, she'd acted before she thought again, though this cat didn't really seem like one who would accept anything else other than the deal she'd already made. However, anything would be better than death, in her eyes- and did she even have cats who wanted her to stay in RiverClan? Her mother, Birchstep, had already died, and her father was still shaken from her death. Of course her sister Cinderpaw would miss her, but the rest of her siblings weren't very close to her, and she didn't really have any friends with her clingy demeanor. She'd made cats turn away from her with how needy she was, but it almost seemed like this cat wanted her in ThunderClan for some reason. "W-Why do you want me there, or to stay by your side?" She mumbled quietly, her eyes darting to the side awkwardly as she was still trembling- his voice had gotten scarier and scarier, and she wasn't someone who handled terror with a good attitude. "My name's A-Ashpaw." She whispered, her paws shaking as her eyes darted around the area with a whimper.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 06:03 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
...What? Alright, that was the choice she didn't think he'd choose. Of course, she'd acted before she thought again, though this cat didn't really seem like one who would accept anything else other than the deal she'd already made. However, anything would be better than death, in her eyes- and did she even have cats who wanted her to stay in RiverClan? Her mother, Birchstep, had already died, and her father was still shaken from her death. Of course her sister Cinderpaw would miss her, but the rest of her siblings weren't very close to her, and she didn't really have any friends with her clingy demeanor. She'd made cats turn away from her with how needy she was, but it almost seemed like this cat wanted her in ThunderClan for some reason. "W-Why do you want me there, or to stay by your side?" She mumbled quietly, her eyes darting to the side awkwardly as she was still trembling- his voice had gotten scarier and scarier, and she wasn't someone who handled terror with a good attitude. "My name's A-Ashpaw." She whispered, her paws shaking as her eyes darted around the area with a whimper.
'Many questions... Maybe this was a mistake...' thought the young tom. He mentally shook his head. She was beautiful and seemed to be of descend intelligence. When he took over Thunderclan, he decided, she would be by his side. "It's not of your concern as to why I want you with me, only that if you ever leave my side when it is not under one of the conditions previously stated, you will die." Ratpaw then started walking away from the border. "Come with me, Ashpaw. You will be my partner when the time comes," he decided. He glanced back, hoping he didn't have to kill her for attempting abandonment of him. He would treat her well if she behaved. 'She better behave...'