Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Roleplay Information

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by iliri
Today 02:08 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 02:07 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:48 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:03 AM

Old February 29th, 2020, 07:32 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default WindClan Joining

Thanks for letting me use the format Bill.

Joining WindClan? Read the bullets(seriously read them they're not all the same as in the other clans).

• Kits, warriors, queens, and elders born or already raised in WindClan are not obligated to submit a joining request. These cats are required to be on the Allegiances, however, make sure you submit your character.

• Joining as a WindClan born apprentice without a mentor(if you have a mentor when joining it'll be accepted) in WindClan is closed unless you are an outsider approved by Twilightstar. To become an apprentice, you need to start off as a kit and be promoted to apprentice through roleplay. Check out the Rank Requirements to see what you have to do.

• All outsiders joining WindClan need to be approved by Twilightstar in roleplay. I'll try my hardest to get through all joining roleplays, but it is your responsibility to keep your character(s) active and attend the joining meeting. If your character doesn't arrive at any time during the meeting(shouldn't have to mention you if you know you need to join), they will no longer be considered a member of WindClan and have to rejoin. Twilightstar will recall cats that don't attend. You'll get three chances to rejoin before your cat is banned from WindClan entirely.

• Unless your outsider is a queen or kit, they will start off as an apprentice. The only expectation for this is if your cat has a mate when joining.

• Twilightstar is a rather paranoid cat and doesn't put her trust in many. If your character deceives her or does something she believes to be shady, harmful or bothersome to her clan, your joining request will either be rejected or your character will be exiled on the spot depending on the transgression. She will not waste her time or others having you babysat.

• Cats with disabilities that impede their quality of life (difficulties walking, incapable of hunting, fighting, etc.) will not be allowed to join on the grounds they cannot support Windclan unless they prove to have some invaluable skill or knowledge that can or will improve the clan. Blind, deaf, and de-clawed cats are welcomed as they are capable of functioning in Clan life.

• Cats looking to join from the other Clans can submit a joining request, but be prepared to be met with distrust especially ShadowClan cats. The last time a cat from that clan step foot into WindClan, Twilightstar dealt with an unwanted problem and so cats from that clan may be met with distrust and a little hostility. RiverClan and ThunderClan won't be thrown a welcome party, but so long as they give a good enough reason will be allowed to join.

• Former WindClan cats who are labeled missing are required to join the Clan as an outsider. No exceptions.

• All cats joining WindClan will be given a traditional Clan name (if an outsider name has a special meaning or some sort of importances that can be explained it may be kept). If Twilightstar doesn't like someone's name, she will change it-- with or without your permission. WindClan does not like to name cats for deformities or disabilities, however, Twilightstar will allow it if the name is embraced by your character and not something for pity, drama, or attention. While you are free to request a specific name in WindClan, Twiightstar has no obligation to listen to it.

Last edited by Moonraven; November 10th, 2020 at 07:31 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2020, 12:40 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Joining

Name: Dana

Kit, Missing, or Expecting Queen: Missing(she left the clan a long time ago)

Joining/Missing Reason: She wants to come back to her clan. She was also ran out of the clan by her ex-mate Pinewish for abandoning their daughter and she really didn't have a choice to stay in Windclan.

New Name: Streamfeather

Mention Me:
@Moonraven;

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 4th, 2020, 03:03 AM
left <3

Name: Diety

Kit/Missing/Queen: Kit

Reason: She hears wild cats past her fence often, and longs to explore. She has always loved the outdoors, and has tried time & time again to hunt, almost succeeding. One day she decides to face her fear of the dark, and venture out into the moor.

New Name: Snowdust
@Moonraven

pls don't roleplay with my characters! they are inactive. i've left this site, but feel free to reach out if u remember me :3

Last edited by Daylily Orchid; March 4th, 2020 at 07:08 PM.
Old March 4th, 2020, 07:20 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

@Blissie Bliss
make a starter in the clearing, I'll have Twilight talk to her.

@Daylily Orchid
Make a starter in the territory, I'll have one of my cats or someone find her.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; March 4th, 2020 at 07:22 PM.
Old March 18th, 2020, 06:11 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Name: Butterflypaw

Kit, Missing, or Expecting Queen: missing

Joining/Missing Reason: Butterflypaw had strayed away ftom the clan after getting chased by a couple of dogs and couldn't find her aay back until now.

New Name:

Mention Me:
@Moonraven;

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 19th, 2020, 12:02 PM
eternally tired

Name: Maplekit

Kit, Missing, or Expecting Queen: Missing

Joining/Missing Reason: Decided she wanted to be a loner, before getting scared and wanting to come back.

New Name: Maplekit

Mention Me: @Moonraven
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; March 19th, 2020 at 12:02 PM.
Old March 19th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Name: Fireflypaw

Joining/Missing Reason: He left camp without a warrior and strayed too far. He knew the way back, but decided to spend some time away from camp before returning.

New Name:

Mention Me:
@Moonraven

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; March 19th, 2020 at 12:31 PM.
Old March 19th, 2020, 12:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Name: Lambkit

Kit, Missing, or Expecting Queen: missing .

Joining/Missing Reason: missing because she was getting bored and being unsupervised, She decided to wander off. She got lost since she didn't know her surroundings . ( due to inactivity too ) REJOIN!

New Name: Lambkit

Mention Me:
@Moonraven

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 19th, 2020 at 01:00 PM.
Old March 19th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Name: Pricklebush

Joining/Missing Reason: He observed an outsider on Windclan territory and thought he should find out why they were there. He followed them and got lost, plain and simple except now he finally got back. (Inactivity. Rejoining)

New Name: Still Pricklebush

Mention Me:
@Moonraven
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old March 19th, 2020, 03:42 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

@Blissie Bliss @Tundra @:Grimm: @SilentLamb @Vexing - post starters in the clearing I'll do my best to have Twilight get through them as quickly as I can.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training